TinyMight / TM 2

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Have a Walnut bowl ( no oil or wax ever applied ) that was made over 60 years ago and shows 0 signs of deterioration or aging. Walnut will be just fine for me.
Walnut TM would match my Fw7, Vapman, HA MP, and TRWW scoop.............. but I'm waiting to see the options. Fingers crossed for a bocote.
I really like the walnut, most out of the 3 we've seen for sure. The color is just so nice with the aluminum, really classy.
It could be plywood for all I care and I’d still want the RED one (as long as it’s not stained or colored).

I’m wondering as a few others if red will not be initially available or very limited early on. We shall see soon… :peace:

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

I've been told a while back from their ig account that limited color option at launch was a possibility, with walnut being mentioned as the one most likely to be available right away.

@VGOODIEZ is showing his off in his latest reel (I think they call it lol, a clip basically) and it really gives a good view and it's really gorgeous. I also like the grain. Can't wait to get mine from vaporisateur.net!

Zuhdj

Charles Mingus
is there teardown video of the og tinymight? my dad is trying to repair his tinymight glass liner and can't figure it out

Zuhdj,

SolidAirrr

is there teardown video of the og tinymight? my dad is trying to repair his tinymight glass liner and can't figure it out
I'm pretty sure someone posted in here to have successfully replaced the glass with a metal tube... Unfortunately don't have it bookmarked though.

SolidAirrr,
Reactions: BigJr48

Vaporific

I'm pretty sure someone posted in here to have successfully replaced the glass with a metal tube... Unfortunately don't have it bookmarked though.
It was a page or three back, the one where the bottom plate was taped to the body. Forgot who posted it. Good video. :peace:

Vaporific,
Reactions: BigJr48

RedZep

Looking to pick up a unit on release next week. I just have one concern left. Would love some honest answers.

I use a large amount of herb (between 0.3-0.5g per sitting). So my main concern is how easy it is to reload multiple hits. Is the process cumbersome? Inefficient? Plain annoying?

Thanks for any input.

cptofnthng

Looking to pick up a unit on release next week. I just have one concern left. Would love some honest answers.

I use a large amount of herb (between 0.3-0.5g per sitting). So my main concern is how easy it is to reload multiple hits. Is the process cumbersome? Inefficient? Plain annoying?

Thanks for any input.
No bruv. Its a breeze. Just ditch it with Something to pick and reload. The stem is never too hot to remove after a bowl. I Like the Process even, because with the CU you can adjust bowl size and say decide for a smaller second Bowl (or a larger one :D)

RedZep

No bruv. Its a breeze. Just ditch it with Something to pick and reload. The stem is never too hot to remove after a bowl. I Like the Process even, because with the CU you can adjust bowl size and say decide for a smaller second Bowl (or a larger one :D)
Beautiful. Cheers fella. Roll on Tuesday in that case.

Went hiking with my Anvil last weekend, as it's my only portable. Using a torch outside is just horrific. Can't wait to have a discreet capable portable.

Vaporific

because with the CU you can adjust bowl size and say decide for a smaller second Bowl (or a larger one :D)
While adjustable bowl size is indeed a great feature of the TM, the general rule of thumb has been not to pack it deeper than the width of the stem. Deep bowls tend not to roast well and evenly from others’ experience posted herein a long time ago; you’d likely need to stir deep loads. I rarely stir and keep my loads to the general rule of thumb or sometimes even smaller. Hope this helps. :peace:

Last edited by a moderator:

VGOODIEZ

Home of the Heavies
Retailer
I noticed Vgoodiez had the listing up last night but it’s down again this morning. I hope the launch date isn’t changing??
Yes I got excited and put the listing together. Then I thought for a minute that my partner here, Tinymight, has not even had the opportunity to create a TM2 listing themselves. I didn't feel it was fair to start promoting a listing even though I was not accepting presale. Our listing will go live at 12:01 AM Eastern Standard Time on Tuesday 9/6.

I can confirm that all parties stocking the TM2 will be launching their sale on Tuesday 9/6. First batch units will all be Walnut. There have been some discussions of other woods and obviously you've seen some of the earlier prototypes for the TM2 but it is not decided what future versions may be.

Here is the introduction video I posted on IG for folks who don't hang out there.

Last edited:

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

1-FB7342-C-7286-4-DA4-BE40-7438-A88-C797-B.png

Zipford

Thanks for any input.
I wouldn't be concerned about that, it is pretty easy. You load the herb into a glass stem, and once it is spent you can usually just blow the spent herb out and reload it (blowing the spent herb out seems to works best while it is still warm). Then just pack new herb into the stem and you're ready to go.

Personally, I bought a few of the GRAV Upline Tasters, which are just really chillums, but they also work great as a Tinymight stem. They are relatively cheap and rarely need cleaning because they don't have a cooling unit like the stock TM stem. That way I can have a few stems pre-packed and ready to go.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Am I the only one thinking 349€ is outrageous for this one?

What makes it outrageous? $347 is a bit more than the $259 that I last paid, though I actually paid $323 with accessories and shipping in the end... Considering this is a complete kit with the TM2 (not sure if there's anything new included though) and all the improvements the TM2 has (not to mention the fact that the OG may still be sold as well at least for a while) I actually think that price is perfectly fair for this product personally...

Top Bottom