TinyMight / TM 2

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
What makes it outrageous? $347 is a bit more than the $259 that I last paid, though I actually paid $323 with accessories and shipping in the end... Considering this is a complete kit with the TM2 (not sure if there's anything new included though) and all the improvements the TM2 has (not to mention the fact that the OG may still be sold as well at least for a while) I actually think that price is perfectly fair for this product personally...
It’s called Inflation. Materials cost more including the new fancy box, lol. :peace:

WisePenny

unknown. unmember.
Well, given the fact that the TM1 will still be available (or so we understand a this point), the price difference also helps to maintain the OG model's value. Anyone that currently has a TM should appreciate that, especially since we still have several years on our warranty. And why would anyone buy a TM1 if the TM2 was the same price?

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I would think the extra cost of the USB C boards alone would account for some of this. But I thought I heard the new TM2 comes with 2 stems, one of them titanium. You can't even get a titanium vapcap for that cheap. :rofl:

Anyway, I think outrageous is a bit strong. But I always say, if you think something is overpriced, don't buy it.

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

With few exceptions none of us have even touched the thing lol, impossible to say the upgrade is worth the higher price. Based on parameters that have been mentioned I think it's plenty enticing though, TM1 is just such a solid device as a base that a 80€ upgrade (or in my case 60 because of coupons) that addresses most of the issues people have mentioned about the first one and adds improvements on important front (like the improved stem screen and shit) makes it definitely seem worth it.

Zipford

I would think the extra cost of the USB C boards alone would account for some of this. But I thought I heard the new TM2 comes with 2 stems, one of them titanium. You can't even get a titanium vapcap for that cheap. :rofl:

Anyway, I think outrageous is a bit strong. But I always say, if you think something is overpriced, don't buy it.
I'm not sure it's coming with a titanium stem, I thought that would just be an available option. If it does, then the price for the new one is probably more than fair.

Personally, based on what we know so far, I would probably buy (as a second TM) the current upgraded version of the TM1 over the TM2. But that's really a personal decision - I don't stir, I don't charge batteries in the device, haven't have issues with the battery door. Se the extra $$ might not be worth it to me. But those improvements could be much more meaningful for someone else. And it's not like they're negatives -- they're all pretty clearly improvements that people wanted.

FelixVonTrapp

I'm not sure it's coming with a titanium stem, I thought that would just be an available option. If it does, then the price for the new one is probably more than fair.

Personally, based on what we know so far, I would probably buy (as a second TM) the current upgraded version of the TM1 over the TM2. But that's really a personal decision - I don't stir, I don't charge batteries in the device, haven't have issues with the battery door. Se the extra $$ might not be worth it to me. But those improvements could be much more meaningful for someone else. And it's not like they're negatives -- they're all pretty clearly improvements that people wanted.
For what it’s worth, vgoodiez mentions in his video, page 644, that for 350 it comes with glass stem, cooling unit, and titanium stem.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Am I the only one thinking 349€ is outrageous for this one?
Yeah, pretty much...
You might be a good customer for one of my V1s... ;)

FelixVonTrapp

Yes I got excited and put the listing together. Then I thought for a minute that my partner here, Tinymight, has not even had the opportunity to create a TM2 listing themselves. I didn't feel it was fair to start promoting a listing even though I was not accepting presale. Our listing will go live at 12:01 AM Eastern Standard Time on Tuesday 9/6.

I can confirm that all parties stocking the TM2 will be launching their sale on Tuesday 9/6. First batch units will all be Walnut. There have been some discussions of other woods and obviously you've seen some of the earlier prototypes for the TM2 but it is not decided what future versions may be.

Here is the introduction video I posted on IG for folks who don't hang out there.

Thanks for sharing here…I do not do instagram

florduh

I don't know if it's possible for a small operation, but permanently offering a lower priced TM and a higher priced "TM Pro" would probably be a smart business move.

I don't find the TM2 price outrageous. But I'm already firmly in the TM Cult. For people who aren't yet, and especially people who aren't sold on vaping... $259 sounds much nicer. I always thought that price was kind of a steal for the performance you're getting.

SolidAirrr

Thanks for sharing here…I do not do instagram
[...]
Here is the introduction video I posted on IG for folks who don't hang out there.

Here is part of his post from the previous page.

Not commenting on the OG price, I find the increase quite reasonable given the mentioned factors like current inflation, it's long and (afaik) great handing of warranty-cases (for years to come!), the realization of demanded improvements and the inclusion of an extra titanium stem (which is not available for less than ~$45), which is mentioned in vapefiend's and vaporisateur's listing. I'd have ordered for 350 and obv was even happier to be pointed towards a discount @Md_Hybrid :wave:. easy decision :tup:

Djsleepy

Here is the description of what you get with the TM2

Tinymight 2 thermal extraction device
one 55 mm glass tube
cooling unit
1 battery Molicel P26A or P28A
Titanium tube 80mm
Spare parts kit including o-rings and screens
charging cable USB-C to USB-C
carrying pouch
instructions manual

It’s well worth the price IMO, it’s a step up for sure.

TimeBomb0

Anyone able to help me reassemble my tinymight?
I disassembled to clean because my stem's metal screen heated against the inner TM screen and caused it to have a burnt flavor, so I put everything in ISO overnight. Screen has a permanently stained color but I'm hoping is safe to vape and no longer imparts burnt flavor.

What order do these go back in? I'm not sure what goes in first, especially the order of the smaller and bigger ring. (Note the pictured bigger ring is internal, it isn't the cap that goes screws on top after it's put together - that's bigger and out of picture.)

Also when taking the battery out while I had the TM disassembled, a large thin oring came out, number 5 at the bottom of this pic. Anyone know where that goes?

Many thanks!
s4qxVdz.png

TimeBomb0,
Reactions: Jill NYC

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Anyone able to help me reassemble my tinymight?
I disassembled to clean because my stem's metal screen heated against the inner TM screen and caused it to have a burnt flavor, so I put everything in ISO overnight. Screen has a permanently stained color but I'm hoping is safe to vape and no longer imparts burnt flavor.

What order do these go back in? I'm not sure what goes in first, especially the order of the smaller and bigger ring. (Note the pictured bigger ring is internal, it isn't the cap that goes screws on top after it's put together - that's bigger and out of picture.)

Also when taking the battery out while I had the TM disassembled, a large thin oring came out, number 5 at the bottom of this pic. Anyone know where that goes?

Many thanks!
s4qxVdz.png
#1 appears to be the heater screen ring, which has one side or flange bigger than the other. If so #3 goes first then 4 (glass liner), 1 & 2 go together (wide flange side up), then 4 (metal ring), then 5 on top of glass.

I combusted early on a couple of years ago and have since gotten replacement screens. I just brush mine every so often. Good luck. :peace:

TimeBomb0

#1 appears to be the heater screen ring, which has one side or flange bigger than the other. If so #3 goes first then 4 (glass liner), 1 & 2 go together (wide flange side up), then 4 (metal ring), then 5 on top of glass.

I combusted early on a couple of years ago and have since gotten replacement screens. I just brush mine every so often. Good luck. :peace:
This worked perfectly, vape tastes clean too thankfully. Many thanks, back to vaping now!

sickmanfraud

That stem is new for sure. Still has the mouthpiece that I don't like though.
I agree with that. I would much prefer a smaller round mouthpiece or a flat mouthpiece.

@Djsleepy do you have any idea of the plans regarding the TM2 kit? I have a short Titanium stem and now a long one as part of the TM2 kit. If folks want an extra unit as a backup (many of us already have more than one TM) will there be an option to buy a "TM2" with no accessories down the line? I really have can't see a situation where I would need/want 3 or more Ti stems even if I wanted multiple vapes.

Of course, there are those among us who will want a TM2 in multiple wood choices but would not need multiple charging cables, Ti stems, cooling units, etc.

Regarding the price. When compared to other devices the $350 price does not seem high.

The Mighty and Davinci IQ vapes are in the price ballpark but I would not trade my TM for one of them!

I have been a supporter of Lamart products from early on. The T P80 is a great vape, very pretty to look at but is much more expensive than a TM and, I wouldn't trade my TM for a T P80.

RedZep

What's the temp stepping experience like with the TM?

Easy to do mid session? Does device take a long time to warm/cool to new temp setting?

RedZep,
Reactions: cosimo

Dr. G

Old Resident
Am I the only one thinking 349€ is outrageous for this one?
I do not think its outrageous at all...I am surprised that its not over! I have vapes that literally I wasted money on...will not name any. This is one of the world's greatest vapes!!!!!!!!!! New logo...??? It's cool~~I think I said something to them about that...and also, Vapman. They need a cool logo bro. Anyway, yes...I am pacing back and forth waiting.

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

What's the temp stepping experience like with the TM?

Easy to do mid session? Does device take a long time to warm/cool to new temp setting?
Temp stepping is perfect. The only thing I can think of people might miss is accurate 1 degree adjustment, but personally I like the analog dial.

I use my TM on demand and it heats within seconds, especially if it's already warmed up from previous hits. If you use it in session mode the heat up when you temp step (assuming these steps are within 1 on the dial) I think it will be hardly noticeable. But on demand is the way to go with this vape imo and heat up is always within seconds used this way.

FelixVonTrapp

I do not think its outrageous at all...I am surprised that its not over! I have vapes that literally I wasted money on...will not name any. This is one of the world's greatest vapes!!!!!!!!!! New logo...??? It's cool~~I think I said something to them about that...and also, Vapman. They need a cool logo bro. Anyway, yes...I am pacing back and forth waiting.
I think I’m more excited for the TM2 than the new iPhone (and that’s saying a lot; for me)

Top Bottom