TinyMight / TM 2

sickmanfraud

When adjusting a TM I saw that no batteries and no stems.

What about the battery cover and the ring that holds the red o-ring?

sickmanfraud,

RedZep

What's the airflow restriction like on this thing? Can anyone compare it to well known vapes like vapcap or mighty etc? Thanks.

RedZep,

OximoronHigh

Hello!
I got my TinyMight a few days ago. I'm looking for accessories but since I live in south America, the wpas and stems that I can quickly get are not specifically for the TM. Nonetheless, there is a lot of "general" glass that I think might work. Any advice?
For example, do you know if accessories made for Dynavap work on the TM?
Thanks!!

Photonic

Lesser-Known Lurker
Hello!
I got my TinyMight a few days ago. I'm looking for accessories but since I live in south America, the wpas and stems that I can quickly get are not specifically for the TM. Nonetheless, there is a lot of "general" glass that I think might work. Any advice?
Thanks!!
Check out this thread for ideas: https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/other-brands-of-accessories-that-fit-the-tinymight.49942/

Good luck!

sickmanfraud

Hello!
Thanks!!

If you have access to RBT splinter stems they usually fit upside down as an 18mm WPA. If you find ads for Splinter or Lamart products they may fit.

Dynavap will not fit.

cliffhanger1

What is the little round thing with holes between the air holes around the glass stem and the battery compartment cover?

cliffhanger1,

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
The new poker tool.
…and the holes in the top of the poker tool allow light to come through - and different colors too. I have what I presumably call a first gen TM and I only see a red light when using mine. Newer TM 1’s have multi-color lights aside from the calibration operation in the newer units which is also predicated by different colors. Still uncertain what the different color lights are for, and I don’t believe the first gen units like mine can be calibrated causing a multi-color light show (not that I want that anyway). :peace:

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

When adjusting a TM I saw that no batteries and no stems.

What about the battery cover and the ring that holds the red o-ring?

What do you mean?

What's the airflow restriction like on this thing? Can anyone compare it to well known vapes like vapcap or mighty etc? Thanks.

Open. More open than both.

Hoping to get my hands on this TM2 soon, andy projected release date?

3 weeks was mentioned here, though unofficially

Vaporific

Still uncertain what the different color lights are for,
I had a brain freeze. I think the different color lights indicate battery level but, again, I have an older TM so I don’t see any other color but red (“I see red. It hurts my head. Guess it must be something that I read.” - N. Peart). :peace:

Vaporific,
Reactions: Adobewan

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Hello!
I got my TinyMight a few days ago. I'm looking for accessories but since I live in south America, the wpas and stems that I can quickly get are not specifically for the TM. Nonetheless, there is a lot of "general" glass that I think might work. Just advice?
Thanks!!

Welcome! Just skim backwards through the thread, there have been a lot of alternative stems and WPA shared here, I'm not sure which ones are available for you in South America, so it will take some investigation...

clive_bob

That’s like how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop. Keep unscrewing (or licking) until the screw comes loose (or you taste the tootsie part) and the bottom and top plates are free. Cheers. :peace:
I read a thread a while back that said you don't want the screw to come loose. I've been turning about 3 full turns.

clive_bob,
Reactions: Adobewan

Vaporific

I read a thread a while back that said you don't want the screw to come loose. I've been turning about 3 full turns.
If you’re not looking to disassemble the TM and perhaps adjust for a temporary loss of power, just loosen the screw a bit and then tighten it up. If you are attempting to take it apart, just unscrew until the bottom and top plates come loose completely. I would take everything off including the battery and battery cover, and the stem ring and oring beneath it. That’s just me being conservative - and I’ve taken my TM apart a few times for various reasons. Hope this helps. Didn’t mean to further confuse anyone. :peace:

badbee

So, my TM arrived today but my first few seconds with it were not the experience I was hoping for. I debated about posting this but am going ahead because some of the new TM retailers might see this and learn from it. To save rewording I'm posting my email to the retailer below. I don't really blame them for this, but we should all learn from it.

Email:
Hi, I just received my TinyMight and wanted to let you know about a concern. I haven’t fully tested it yet but it looks OK. The problem is that when I took it out of it’s bag the LED was flashing red and the whole thing was very hot to the touch. While it’s possible I touched the button while lifting it (I’m fairly sure I didn’t, but it’s possible) there was only a couple of seconds between opening the box and pulling it out of the bag. The whole body can’t have heated that fast.

I think it was in session mode in the box and had been for some time. The whole body was hot to the touch and so was the battery when I pulled it out. Not hot enough to burn but hotter than “warm”. The battery was at 3.4 V, one bar on my charger, which is a significant amount of discharge compared to a normal shipping charge level. It is absurdly unsafe to be shipping this thing with an active battery and the device just bouncing around in a box with a bit of packing tinder. You need to do something to pack these more safely. There should be a strip of insulating tape on the end of the battery and the device should be “pinned” in place in the box in a way that the activation button can’t get pushed. Please do this for your own corporate financial safety as well as ours.

Retailers, please take an extra 30 seconds and make this vape safe for transport. Note the heat dial was turned to 6 when I got it.

I hope to give a report on a well functioning new TM in just a few hours (and not the thermite bomb I was shipped :doh: )

Top Bottom