TinyMight / TM 2

cptofnthng

Be calm, buy several times in vaporisateur.net and without problems.
It may take a while anyway, put an email (service-client@vaporisateur.net) I think his name is Nicolás.
Thank you for the suggestion. I did Just that with no answer. Not answering internal msg system, not answering emails. One should be warned about them.

condition

@cptofnthng you have made a good choice. I can vouch for Nicolàs, he is a reliable seller but he may be busy during holiday period or he maybe running the online shop solo. Nevertheless I have placed 3 orders without problems.

Just the thickness of the glassware he sells is smaller than manufacturer's and it's noticable in the wpas for example

sickmanfraud

@Djsleepy y maybe you would know or could suggest to Tinymightvapes that they sell a bare bones kit with just the vape, as many of us already have more stems/tubes and batteries than we can use.,

Not only financial savings but a potential to help the environment since lighter packages use less fuel to transport and less waste in tubes and batteries and packing materials.

I would like to see something like a TM2 "bare bones (vape only) package" for the current price and a complete kit (tubes, battery, a cooling unit) for more money.

trevytrev

Happy little clouds
@Djsleepy y maybe you would know or could suggest to Tinymightvapes that they sell a bare bones kit with just the vape, as many of us already have more stems/tubes and batteries than we can use.,

Not only financial savings but a potential to help the environment since lighter packages use less fuel to transport and less waste in tubes and batteries and packing materials.

I would like to see something like a TM2 "bare bones (vape only) package" for the current price and a complete kit (tubes, battery, a cooling unit) for more money.
This is a great idea!

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Just wanted to acknowledge our marvelous mods and the renaming of this thread to “TinyMight / TM 2” in light of an imminent TM2 on the horizon.

Used my TM last night and I’d forgotten I completely gave up using a screen below the Cooling Unit with both my short stock stems. I’d lost a few when blowing out the AVB so I started going without, i.e. au natural. It does require a bit more brushing between loads but I’ve been doing that anyway with all my vapes. Life is good.

I checked those Dynastash containers, and they’re a dollar each (cheap!) for soaking the short stems. However shipping is $7 so I may buy a few though I can’t think of any Dynavap accessories I really need since I don’t use my Dynavap that often. We shall see. Minor conundrum, lol. :peace:

cliffhanger1

Thank you for the suggestion. I did Just that with no answer. Not answering internal msg system, not answering emails. One should be warned about them.
I mailed them yesterday with the chat in the evening and i got an answer shortly with mail, not with the chat system.
I bought there in the past. It is a good shop. I think you will get your product for sure!

Edit: Try with the chat not with the email adress you said.

cliffhanger1,

Djsleepy

I dig it ! Let me forward to powers that be.

jbm

I dig it ! Let me forward to powers that be.
I noticed that when asked about your relationship with the company you didn’t answer the question. What is your relationship to TM and should there be some indication of this in your profile?

jbm,

TheEncore

I admit I haven't read all 621 pages here... I was wondering if anyone here who really focuses on flavor can compare the TM to any of the well reviewed log vapes (Heat Island/GTR, Underdog, Couchlog, E Nano XL, etc.)? Is the TM the equal, or better than, the best log vapes or merely the best portable? I'm trying to narrow down my options with flavor as the first priority.

TheEncore,

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
My friends new TM V1 showed up, unfortunately the inner glass liner was already broken. I had a new spare “glass top of heater lining”, tried to repair it myself, but when removing broken glass, the bottom glass section holding the heater coil came out, so I could not go further, now need repair or hopefully replacement with new TM2, sending request for return RMA shipping label.

Can anyone with a recent parts order CONFIRM, the SPARE screens ordered with new unit are THICKER, and TIGHTER WEAVE, then the ones installed inside the CU itself. I could see and feel the difference. ????

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I admit I haven't read all 621 pages here... I was wondering if anyone here who really focuses on flavor can compare the TM to any of the well reviewed log vapes (Heat Island/GTR, Underdog, Couchlog, E Nano XL, etc.)? Is the TM the equal, or better than, the best log vapes or merely the best portable? I'm trying to narrow down my options with flavor as the first priority.

Welcome! Good thing you didn't waste your time because we're not supposed to do comparisons in specific product threads, but I'll tell you it is at least equal to all of those, they're all glass stem-based pure convection with stainless steel and ceramic heating elements (well not exactly a lot of those logs are pretty different from each other, again not the place to discuss here lol part of why) but anyway that is why I love the TM for flavor, you can just use plain glass WPA with all glass cooling pathway with the full dial temp range, I start as low as possible and milk those lowest settings most often for the flavor and the controlled build effects

TheEncore

Welcome! Good thing you didn't waste your time because we're not supposed to do comparisons in specific product threads, but I'll tell you it is at least equal to all of those, they're all glass stem-based pure convection with stainless steel and ceramic heating elements (well not exactly a lot of those logs are pretty different from each other, again not the place to discuss here lol part of why) but anyway that is why I love the TM for flavor, you can just use plain glass WPA with all glass cooling pathway with the full dial temp range, I start as low as possible and milk those lowest settings most often for the flavor and the controlled build effects
SS, thank you again for responding. I trust your judgment... The TM2 is in my future.

staircase slight of hand

I noticed that when asked about your relationship with the company you didn’t answer the question. What is your relationship to TM and should there be some indication of this in your profile?

Unless you’re accusing them of lying, their reply seem pretty unambiguous.
No relation to TM but thru returns and my extremely heavy usuage and past with Ghost and Haze Square and finding their issues out. I was personally asked to “torture test” this device and find it to be the most solid portable vape out there imo. I’m a medical user and TM2 is the first vape I actually am decreasing the amount of medicine needed And used per day!

Lee7

I have ordered Tinymight since 7/19. They have now shipped Tinymight 1 to Vietnam for me. And I am doing customs clearance to receive it. I only regret that I ordered so early when they already have a Tinymight 2 vaporizer

Lee7,

stuey

Dsleepy

Is the stem easier to insert and remove on the TM2 than the origional as I know some people really had difficulty with that.

Have they made it less likely that you can push it back in too hard and damage the screen / heater .. perhaps a slight lip in that area?

All the best

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

I dont know If 100 Euro extra is worth the tiny Upgrades tbh. But i still havent received my tm1 yet.

Me neither but if I'd had the choice I would've definitely opted for the upgraded one out of fomo haha, but now at least I'm less inclined to hastily upgrade to TM2.

Last night I even dreamt l was putting my like week old TM up for sale on the classifieds because I was like fuck this I want a TM2 :lol:

MMJane

Me neither but if I'd had the choice I would've definitely opted for the upgraded one out of fomo haha, but now at least I'm less inclined to hastily upgrade to TM2.

Last night I even dreamt l was putting my like week old TM up for sale on the classifieds because I was like fuck this I want a TM2 :lol:

I used mine for the first time yesterday and I’m in love!

I’m really trying not to let FOMO get in my head. :) I love this vape. There’s no reason to upgrade, dammit.

trevytrev

Happy little clouds
349 € will be the price for the TM2, apparently starting to roll out in two weeks.
Source: LCV.

Edit: no idea If that was posted already. I dont know If 100 Euro extra is worth the tiny Upgrades tbh. But i still havent received my tm1 yet.
Wow, quite a jump in price! I'm definitely holding off and sticking with my original, that and my Volcano will keep me going for now.

trevytrev,

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
NEW - Tinymight Cooling Unit SPARE SCREENS?

Can anyone with a recent parts order CONFIRM, the SPARE screens ordered with new unit are THICKER, and TIGHTER WEAVE, then the ones installed inside the CU itself. I could see and feel the difference. ????

Djsleepy

Dsleepy

Is the stem easier to insert and remove on the TM2 than the origional as I know some people really had difficulty with that.

Have they made it less likely that you can push it back in too hard and damage the screen / heater .. perhaps a slight lip in that area?

All the best
It is the about the same regarding removal of stems, there is no way of damaging area as it was corrected with a new screen that will eliminate that issue.

NEW - Tinymight Cooling Unit SPARE SCREENS?

You are correct higher quality screens

Stonedbadger

Yeah seems more like a revised version rather than a new model. Adds a stir stick and a new battery cap, rest looks the same

Stonedbadger,
Top Bottom