TinyMight / TM 2

checkyourlibido

I'm not sure why anyone would ship a device like this with a battery installed. That just seems like asking for issues.
Not comparing devices, but I've gotten other devices like the TP80 with the battery installed, they just put a strip so that the contact was not contacting. Sorry, that's the best verbage I could find right now lol

I heard 349 Euro
I think Dollar is the same at the moment but i do not know.
Dang, that's around the price of the TP80 where a ton of extra work goes in.

Anyway, I'm happy with the price bump, it probably won't negatively impact my resale of my OG TM if I ever decide to sell. But honestly, I don't think the price difference is worth the improvements. But with inflation, I can't judge. All I can say is I'm thrilled that they keep incrementally improving the TM.

That being said, the changes are so minor that I wonder if TM2 would be better described as TM 1.5, but now I'm just rambling.

Edit: caught myself in a double post, I already reported myself, feel free to merge or delete, my mistake

checkyourlibido,

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
I'm not sure why anyone would ship a device like this with a battery installed. That just seems like asking for issues.
I’ve taken my TM on a plane a few times in a carry-on bag without a battery in it for this reason. Else it should have a protective strip under the battery door to be removed when new before first use.

Sorry to thread derail, but reverence to the great Neal Peart, RIP.
A great loss.
The line kept popping into my head as I am indeed a long time fan - and my favorite band :rockon:

That being said, the changes are so minor that I wonder if TM2 would be better described as TM 1.5, but now I'm just rambling.
After some internal updates from the original I can see why it’s TM 2 and not 1.5. It not completely different like an overhauled automobile model but enough functional and design changes warrant a version 2 if you will, IMO. I’m excited and glad it’s selling well enough to get to a newer version designation and also broader distribution channels. It’s an awesome vape! The 2 looks to have a slightly bigger body width and depth wise than the original. :peace:

condition

What's the airflow restriction like on this thing? Can anyone compare it to well known vapes like vapcap or mighty etc? Thanks.
TM has almost no airflow restriction provided you don't load it very densely. Compared to Mighty is like day/night, you can finish the same load in the 1/4th of Mighty's time.

This vape is made for fast extraction not for sipping.

chimpybits

checkyourlibido

checkyourlibido,

cliffhanger1

But the real question, I think for me, is the other part of the question:
Like other said, one member here said it, and i know from a shop that they said to me over 300.
Now i asked them for the exactly price and and they told me 310-340 Euro. https://www.vaporisateur.net/
The shop told me after i said i will buy one that they already have 2 units and they wait for the go from the maker which can be take around 2-3 weeks.

Last edited:

clive_bob

Good advice. It's hard to imagine how the button could have been hit in a rapid enough succession to turn it on. It most likely was on for the entire trip.

clive_bob,
Reactions: cybrguy

MDude

I have been using a titanium stem I bought from dzoinp, a member here at fc, and I love it. The vapor is smooth and cleaning is easy...I never have to worry I will break it. I use my TM a lot more since I got the TI stem.

badbee

Here is my new TM with a 14/23 Male Uber Glass Ground Joint. This stem is a little long and silly looking but it's heavy duty German glass and only $3.50 from a glass blower supply. Note you have to get the German Schott Duran glass with the "Uber" joint in order to get the needed 16 mm stem with a 14 mm joint. I got two from Lampwork Supply, $10 shipping with an exceptionally well protected packing job. I haven't used it yet but it fits properly in the TM and Orbiter and isn't bad against the lips. I'm thinking one will make a great portable cooling stem with some 3mm beads, the TM cooling unit won't fit due to the thick wall tubing.

I have a couple of questions:
1) Does anyone make snap on silicon covers for 14mm male joints to make it even more lip friendly?
2) Is it normal for the stem opening in a TM to be a little off center in it's alignment? Mine is canted about 5 degrees, towards the right in this photo. It's more obvious in person.

Quick review:
Everything said about this vape is true, holy shit this thing kicks. I never thought I would use a portable that would leave my Splinter Z in the dust. I had to stop hitting this thing out of self preservation where the Z would just be getting to the point of producing vapor. My ball modded desk tops don't hit this hard, this fast. There was no combustion and I probably could have avoided stirring with a lower temp (which means I'll probably keep stirring).

TMw-Uber-Stem-Small.jpg

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
2) Is it normal for the stem opening in a TM to be a little off center in it's alignment? Mine is canted about 5 degrees, towards the right in this photo. It's more obvious in person.
I think you’re referring to the stem ring and oring below it holding the stem in. It may be a function of this slight tilt you’re observing? If I’m off base then I’m not sure about what you’re asking.

Everything said about this vape is true, holy shit this thing kicks.
EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. :) The TM really rocks each and every time! It’s my fave vape. I’ve been using it mostly native for almost 2.5 years - and it’s simply awesome! Looking forward to getting a TM2 when it comes out, as a backup though I’m sure I’ll be using it as much as my OG. Enjoy your new TM! :peace:

Top Bottom