TinyMight / TM 2

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
What is the cheapest I can find a WPA that will work.
Not sure it’s the cheapest or quickest but did you try the Tinymight site? I bought one of those a while back and works great as infrequently I’ve used it. I’m a big native user however.

And speaking of native - and short stock stems - can anyone recommend a leakproof tube which would accommodate cleaning a short stock stem and perhaps a CU (and orings)? I’ve been using baggies and mine tend to leak which annoys me. I’ve also separately soaked CU parts in small glass cleaning vial but the stem doesn’t fit in there. Something that could hold just enough ISO for cleaning would be ideal. TIA. :peace:

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I have only used my Tinymight natively, I have 1 aftermarket stem. I recently picked up a 14mm j-hook and would like to try it with my Tinymight. What is the cheapest I can find a WPA that will work. So far it looked like maybe at sneaky Pete store?
TRWW has a few that are priced really great. I think the cheapest is this one:

Although I think he is sold out of the plain 14mm. You could always ask. He often has things ready to list that haven't made it on the site.

sickmanfraud

Not sure it’s the cheapest or quickest but did you try the Tinymight site? I bought one of those a while back and works great as infrequently I’ve used it. I’m a big native user however.

And speaking of native - and short stock stems - can anyone recommend a leakproof tube which would accommodate cleaning a short stock stem and perhaps a CU (and orings)? I’ve been using baggies and mine tend to leak which annoys me. I’ve also separately soaked CU parts in small glass cleaning vial but the stem doesn’t fit in there. Something that could hold just enough ISO for cleaning would be ideal. TIA. :peace:

Planetvape.ca used to have these https://www.planetvape.ca/travel-tube.html it really is just an uninflated soft drink bottle.

@Grass Yes that link is for an 18mm WPA.

Here is a link to a 14 mm wpa. There are people here on this thread reporting mixed reviews of the seller. I am not giving a recommendation. Just information:

Misterhyde

TRWW has a few that are priced really great. I think the cheapest is this one:

Although I think he is sold out of the plain 14mm. You could always ask. He often has things ready to list that haven't made it on the site.
I was looking at TRWW but also noticed he was sold out of the 14mm. Didn't even think about messaging him, thanks. I might do that or just wait for them to pop up again. I'm not really in a rush.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Now that TM is shipping to vendors I think it would be wise, and helpful, for the TM website to list all the "authorized vendors" selling legitimate TinyMights. We know there will be counterfeiters, there always are eventually, and this might save some customers some grief.

Djsleepy

I think that a higher price for premium wood choices would be fair.

There have been numerous vapes that had a choice of standard and "premium" woods to choose from.

As long as the internals are the TM or TM2 I would recommend it.
As I can’t speak to final wood choice being used due to not giving info to counterfeiters too early; I can say its steps above OG and beautiful! I don’t see how anyone will be disappointed!

@Djsleepy could describe the draw resistance of the TM2?
Draw is easier and slightly slower than OG . Flavor is phenomenal!

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Is there a way for those of us who bought TM before #'s were so necessary to verify the pedigree of our older units?

The counterfeit TM didn't arrive until later, was available on DHgate, if you bought one long ago especially from TM then you are fine... They were not many TM retailers previously either so probably fine... You can search in the thread for counterfeit maybe, someone here shared the photos and details of another who took them apart to compare

I was looking at TRWW but also noticed he was sold out of the 14mm. Didn't even think about messaging him, thanks. I might do that or just wait for them to pop up again. I'm not really in a rush.

Yeah he only recently came out with the 14 mm and his stuff sells out pretty quick generally, easier to message him for a special order instead of just waiting to get lucky? You could also email alan@toasty-top.com to get a cheap plain 14 mm WPA for the TM as I've shared here previously

Misterhyde

The counterfeit TM didn't arrive until later, was available on DHgate, if you bought one long ago especially from TM then you are fine... They were not many TM retailers previously either so probably fine... You can search in the thread for counterfeit maybe, someone here shared the photos and details of another who took them apart to compare

Yeah he only recently came out with the 14 mm and his stuff sells out pretty quick generally, easier to message him for a special order instead of just waiting to get lucky? You could also email alan@toasty-top.com to get a cheap plain 14 mm WPA for the TM as I've shared here previously
Awesome, thank you. I will give that a go.

Misterhyde,
Reactions: Vaporific

badbee

I have only used my Tinymight natively, I have 1 aftermarket stem. I recently picked up a 14mm j-hook and would like to try it with my Tinymight. What is the cheapest I can find a WPA that will work. So far it looked like maybe at sneaky Pete store?
Keep in mind the TM is designed for standard 16 mm outside diameter (OD) glass tubing which means you can buy glass blower joint blanks and use them as stems, eg: https://www.mountainglass.com/German-Male-14-23-Uber-Joint-130mm-200 The combo of a 16 mm stem with 14 mm male joint is unusual so you have to buy this "fat" German Schott Duran joint, it will be very solid but won't fit a cooling unit (but why would you want to in a wpa?).

Misterhyde

Keep in mind the TM is designed for standard 16 mm outside diameter (OD) glass tubing which means you can buy glass blower joint blanks and use them as stems, eg: https://www.mountainglass.com/German-Male-14-23-Uber-Joint-130mm-200 The combo of a 16 mm stem with 14 mm male joint is unusual so you have to buy this "fat" German Schott Duran joint, it will be very solid but won't fit a cooling unit (but why would you want to in a wpa?).
Wow, those are cheap as heck. Thanks a lot!

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
And speaking of native - and short stock stems - can anyone recommend a leakproof tube which would accommodate cleaning a short stock stem and perhaps a CU (and orings)?

These 3” snap top tubes fit the short stock TM MP tube perfectly. I leave my 1/2 CU with SS316L balls in the glass MP, add 99% ISO, or 190 Ethanol, 5 minutes, shake a bit, rinse with hot tap water, then distilled water. Air dry, or compressor. Easy….

Red Lund

They connected with vaporisateur.net, maybe try through them. Here is more info: https://www.vaporisateur.net/conten...-high-tech-createurs-de-verrerie-vaporisation

(If need you can throw the link through google translate it will translate the page for you)
I tried them too, through their website as well as Facebook, lol, I was on the hunt!

Update - Shortly after my post here, they reached back out and apologized and said they would have their new US partner, Ed's TNT, send me the stems.

I had no idea Ed's was now a distributor, or I would have ordered from them directly (and probably let VAS make me put an XL log in the cart!)

Will keep the group posted.

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...

These 3” snap top tubes fit the short stock TM MP tube perfectly. I leave my 1/2 CU with SS316L balls in the glass MP, add 99% ISO, or 190 Ethanol, 5 minutes, shake a bit, rinse with hot tap water, then distilled water. Air dry, or compressor. Easy….
Thanks, @RustyOldNail ! Are they leakproof with liquid, i.e. ISO? I could always use a small piece of plastic wrap at the top to contain any leaks.

Over the weekend I saw a good local buddy and naturally discussed vapes. He drops in here occasionally and also sold me his accidental second TM he ordered 2.5 years ago, which is my one and only TM (:love:). Needless to say I’ve professed herein that the TM has risen to my favorite vape within the last 9 months or so. Furthering the adoration and based on my usage, we also discussed why it would be a logical choice to get a second TM, and a TM2 when they’re available - over any other vape I already own. So, I’ll patiently wait until the TM2 is formally released and likely pull the trigger on that as a second and backup, though it can serve capably on its own merits. Life is good!:peace:

Last edited:

T@çh€

Forbidden to prohibit and live and let live.
I have bought a TM on vaporisateur.net, its been over a week, they havent provided any tracking nor replied to my question via their internal msg system. Are they scammers?
Be calm, buy several times in vaporisateur.net and without problems.
It may take a while anyway, put an email (service-client@vaporisateur.net) I think his name is Nicolás.

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Thanks, @RustyOldNail ! Are they leakproof with liquid, i.e. ISO? I could always use a small piece of plastic wrap at the top to contain any leaks.

Yes, leak proof, that’s why I said I shake it a bit. I didn’t test ISO for long overnight soaks, as it’s not needed. 99% ISO had no bad effect in 5-10 minutes, this is why I recommended these tubes as it’s exactly what you were looking for.

Top Bottom