TinyMight / TM 2

Tweakz

Could it be the Russians? Though seriously he emailed me on Friday evening.
Maybe the Russians are burned our and needed some pocket vapes for the troops. Why buy them when you can invade and just take them. I think they saw my post about using a harbor freight battle tested hard case for the TM...they ordered every last case!

Maybe that is why they are not doing very well...vape and fight might not work especially when using Couch Lock Strain!
I am very ashamed of my country, I am incredibly sorry that this is happening in our peaceful and progressive time. We all apologize to the people of Ukraine and around the world for the terrible, aggressive and simply disgusting behavior of the Russian authorities.
:peace:

Joie de Vivre

I am very ashamed of my country, I am incredibly sorry that this is happening in our peaceful and progressive time. We all apologize to the people of Ukraine and around the world for the terrible, aggressive and simply disgusting behavior of the Russian authorities.
Tinymight and the news, this is the thread! I don't know anyone who hates Russians, no matter what he says, and you aren't expected to apologise for a totalitarian dictator! Peace & glasnost! x
NB I apologise knowing this thread must be on topic, just here we are.

Last edited:

mulciber

Rec'd my TM today and I'm appropriately astounded. One quirk, and I know I came across something on this when I was auditing this thread a while ago: After using it in on-demand mode, I must click 6 times rather than 3 to turn it off. Has anyone come across an explanation for this?
Thanks!

After a week, marvelous week, with the device, and after trying every sort of click configuration, it seems that in order to turn mine off after using it in on-demand mode, the optimal click pattern is 2 fast clicks followed by 3 fast clicks. Nothing else appears to do it. I did write to [info@] but confessed that this is not a significant problem and so I don't need an immediate response. Have not heard back.

But I'm still curious whether anyone else has to use an odd click pattern to turn the device off. Thanks!

To multi-gen New Yorkers like me Russia is the country that produced some of the best literature, music, art and food in my life, and some of the best friends and neighbors. That doesn't change. Governments come and go.

andrew`124c41+

Who else likes cases?
@Duba is creating some cool leather cases for the FW7. I asked if he would work on a version for the TM

Maybe we have someone among us how can help him out!
I got a small hard case from Harbor Freight. I posted what I did on this thread. A leather case would be nice. Have Vape, will travel.

andrew`124c41+,

mulciber

Wow, got an email from UPS it's arriving tomorrow. I'm kinda shocked since I just ordered last night. In the east coast US.
Same happened to me 10 days ago. That first UPS email may be inaccurate. However, mine did arrive in one week.

mulciber,

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Let’s get things nice and sparkling clear…
I’m wondering if some of my attachments are holding up shipment. Just emailed them, so we will see.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor,

VapeArts

Lucid Dreamer
After a week, marvelous week, with the device, and after trying every sort of click configuration, it seems that in order to turn mine off after using it in on-demand mode, the optimal click pattern is 2 fast clicks followed by 3 fast clicks. Nothing else appears to do it. I did write to [info@] but confessed that this is not a significant problem and so I don't need an immediate response. Have not heard back.
I am experiencing the same thing with my week plus new TM #10014. Maybe a ”feature” of the new board? It definitely doesn’t turn off with just 3 fast clicks but does with 2 followed by 3 or 3 followed by 3.

Just discovered that if I put it into on-demand mode and immediately shut it off without using the on demand then 3 rapid clicks will turn it off. If I do at least one on-demand press and hold then it will require what you’ve described, 2 or 3 quick clicks followed by 3 quick clicks. Seems like a bug was introduced with the new board.

Last edited:
VapeArts,
Reactions: mulciber

green68beetle

I am experiencing the same thing with my week plus new TM #10014. Maybe a ”feature” of the new board? It definitely doesn’t turn off with just 3 fast clicks but does with 2 followed by 3 or 3 followed by 3.

Just discovered that if I put it into on-demand mode and immediately shut it off without using the on demand then 3 rapid clicks will turn it off. If I do at least one on-demand press and hold then it will require what you’ve described, 2 or 3 quick clicks followed by 3 quick clicks. Seems like a bug was introduced with the new board.
I have the old board and mine also takes about 6-9 goes to turn off. I thought it was my technique, but reading others have the same issue. Love the tinymight, but I don't like the three clicks to switch on and off.

green68beetle,
Reactions: Marlox

Vasgas

I'm planning a new TM purchase but don't know much about the new upgrades. Are they noticeably better? Any bugs? Any observed difference between SS and Aluminum sleeve?

cliffhanger1

It is not the Russian authorities, it is only one Bastard named Putin guilty.
Only short, and only 1 time. Sry for Offtopic. But it must be said right i think.
Not meant bad to you guy. ;)

Last edited:

Marlox

I have the old board and mine also takes about 6-9 goes to turn off. I thought it was my technique, but reading others have the same issue. Love the tinymight, but I don't like the three clicks to switch on and off.
Indeed... I wish it would be possible to change the on/off-sequence for home-use to e.g. one long button-hold.
I don't need 6-9, but 5 times mostly
I think the need for more clicks than only 3 is because of the debounce-settings of the controller

Oh, btw:
Can someone please send me a photo of the battery chamber of his Tinymight? As vertical and centered in the axis of the battery chamber as possible, plz?
Because when I look into mine (both two, old models) it looks like the battery contact would be better soldered in rotated by 180°...^^
The contacting nose sits a bit eccentric to the chamber here.
You can also see that as a slight mark on the insulation around the plus-pole of some bigger accus, when tightened the cap (too hard) all the way in.
Is this the same with you guys (and the new models?)?

see pic:

Last edited:
Marlox,

dman28

Vaping for the health of it.
Indeed... I wish it would be possible to change the on/off-sequence for home-use to e.g. one long button-hold.
I don't need 6-9, but 5 times mostly
I think the need for more clicks than only 3 is because of the debounce-settings of the controller

Oh, btw:
Can someone please send me a photo of the battery chamber of his Tinymight? As vertical and centered in the axis of the battery chamber as possible, plz?
Because when I look into mine (both two, old models) it looks like the battery contact would be better soldered in rotated by 180°...^^
The contacting nose sits a bit eccentric to the chamber here.
You can also see that as a slight mark on the insulation around the plus-pole of some bigger accus, when tightened the cap (too hard) all the way in.
Is this the same with you guys (and the new models?)?

see pic:
Here you go.

dman28,
Reactions: Cheebsy

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Speaking of the battery terminal at the bottom of the TM: remember kids, don’t drop batteries in. Be careful not to drop them in else you may bend the terminal and lose the springiness which impacts how the battery cover goes on. I leaned my lesson a while back though I’ve tried a few times with some homemade, McGuyver solutions trying to bend it upwards a bit, it’s still not the same. But it works.

Now for balls… I got some 4mm quartz ones. They arrived the other day along with other Amazon non-vape goodies. I thought the wrong thing was fulfilled but it wasn’t. They’re smaller and fewer than I had imagined but enough (48) for now. Since I haven’t used the CU nuts & washers in almost a year and have been doing without, the balls should be easy to use. I soaked them last night (along with a few new P80 stems) and will try them soon. Maybe higher temps will return? We shall see. I’ve been enjoying lower temps sans nuts & washers and loving the TM all the same. Cheers. :peace:

enrarit

Speaking of the battery terminal at the bottom of the TM: remember kids, don’t drop batteries in. Be careful not to drop them in else you may bend the terminal and lose the springiness which impacts how the battery cover goes on.

Exactly this.

I've always held the unit horizontal to the ground when inserting batts to mitigate this. Once in I would slowly right it and let them batt settle into position.

I bought a second hand unit that had exactly this problem, dropping the batts in over time flattened out the upward bend of the positive contact. The cover would max out when tightening it, tried to lift it back up with a MacGuyver-ed paperclip but no joy.

Sent it back and Lainus fixed it up perfectly!

x003

Finally got order shipping confirmation. Should have the device later this week. Woop woop.
woo hoo. UPS sent another email saying the shipping date was changed. (I didn’t really expect it to come in 1 day haha) I got a tracking number but still saying just a label made.

x003,

Tweakz

Thank you all for your understanding. I love this community I joined a few years ago. We, the people of Russia, are against war in any of its manifestations. We are for peace and love. An unpleasant feeling of shame will not leave me for many years to come. We pray for the people of Ukraine, ask forgiveness from them and from people all over the world.

And if on the topic, then my two new TM's seem to be specifically delayed at customs because of this shit...

the first TM is 24 months old from day to day, and it is still as effective as possible

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

I ordered a different hook from OGB and just asked to get it with an 18mm joint in the notes. Mike did that with no problem and the price was the same.
Very good to know.
Can I link this J hook, 18 mm?

J Hook
Wondering how tall this one is…not that I need 3 of them, but the price is quite nice.

Thanks to you both.

ezpz

For those that are having a difficult time with the 3 clicks on/off switch, @RustyOldNail posted awhile back about it. His technique works on mine, but I don't have an issue with just a regular triple click. Might work, might not, but worth trying.

Fun things to do on a covid Saturday night....

Having recently reviewed this entire thread, yes my eyes are tired, I noticed quite a few TM owners discussing the often difficult TIMING of the ON/OFF button sequence. While 3-5 clicks to POWER ON a device is pretty standard on most ECig mods, the TM has a QUICK - FAST in a row type sequence, (maybe for added pocket carry safety).

But like many, it’s sometimes hit or miss just turning it ON. No it’s NOT a big deal, just something extra I have to think about, fine... but after the first hit, and I turn it off, next time on cloud nine, my brain forgets..

DISCOVERY, perhaps, the following is written under the assumption that ALL the ON/OFF buttons are programmed and behave the same way.

I stared playing with the button sequences, in terms of TIMING, hoping to beat the game. I’m now confident enough after duplicating the following technique.

It’s always 3 - CLICKS
but instead of starting with a FAST click and quickly continuing the next two,
TRY, just a normal-slow FIRST CLICK, a beat (no rush anymore), then the final two, fairly quickly back to back.
Doing it this way, I haven’t once failed in a first attempt. I guess the 3 fast clicks can confuse the unit.
SEQUENCE PRESSING: #1— #2 #3

NOTE: There is one odd behavior using the click technique, I can make it work 100% of the time, when unit is OFF, turn it ON, then if I immediately turn it back OFF, sequence works BOTH ON/OFF.
The ONLY time I had to revert the the QUICK-FAST 3-clicks, is after taking a hit. I thought it might be the heat, so I let it sit a few minutes, but I still had to do the old, 3 fast clicks to turn it off.

I’m sure the wordy essay makes it appear complicated, but the next time you’re using your TM, give the slow, deliberate first click, pause, next two, a try. In the end for me, just reduces one more thing to think about...

Top Bottom