TinyMight / TM 2

x003

I'm sorry dude, we've all been there, I cannot tell if you have the retainer ring, but if you unscrew the top ring, take out the o-ring and metal tube, you will see if a ring falls out, if you have that you can get your own screen to put in easier, but yeah you are missing the screen at least unfortunately! That sucks that you let it fall upside down into the heater, I always take hits upside down first to avoid this even with the heater screen, because I'm a little OCD about keeping things as clean as possible, after the first hit the load usually stays seated in the basket screen... Anyway reach out to TM, they should set you up with some resolution, in fact I bet they would send you a new one that is pristine if that is a concern for you, but you may have to send this one back, you could buy another one and sell this one used probably make all the money back? Sorry we've all been there, the whole situation does really suck, good luck resolving!
I took it apart and found the ring with no screen. I’ll reach out and see what he says. If material got onto the heater then it’s definitely damaged or will affect it without being able to fix?

x003,
Reactions: BigJr48

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I took it apart and found the ring with no screen. I’ll reach out and see what he says. If material got onto the heater then it’s definitely damaged or will affect it without being able to fix?

That's good you have the ring, so you just need to get the right size screen or cut one down to fit!

No it's not damaged likely at all from having material on the heater, probably burned off most of it, you can try it to just blow a little air with it upside down for any debris, but there's not really much you can do, this is a common thing that happens to other vapes, technically material dust can even get through screens to hit the heater if it needs to, doesn't really affect the performance of most vapes!

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Let’s get things nice and sparkling clear…
The Eagle has landed!! I diassembled, sudsy warm water followed by rinse and then a splash in 99% ISO. Reassembled and took her for a spin. Im‘a hold off on any opinions until I’ve given her a few turns.

What I will say right off the bat…

1. Took almost three weeks from order to confirmed shipping. That’s right around board switch, so I’m sure they were slammed. Plus I bought some gear like hand bong. From confirmed ship to delivery was 3 days.
2. No manual, no need with all the intel in here.
3. She just feels solid and beautiful. I have an Arizer EQ and it’s got a purpose, but it’s a hunk of plastic with no access. Like a Honda vs a muscle car build.
4. Of said hand bong, it’s cute, extremely fragile and fairly impractical. I’ll use it, but with a dome screen tucking everything in since you can’t turn it upside down. So, add another water device to my list of things to buy. It’s nice for travel, but it’s fragility is kind of like an oxymoron.

Well, that’s it for now. Very Very Happy with the buy. I can see enjoying this for a long time to come.

kokolokokolokon

hi everyone! Does anyone knows what size is the inner glass tube?
(OD-ID-Length)
I'm thinking to order a SS inner tube

Edit: 304 SS or 316L SS?

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
15mm flat screen will fit. It will bow a bit upward to fit the edge in the channel on the screen ring and should face up when inserting the heater screen ring (i.e. wide flange side up). Yeah, just gently shake out anything that might’ve fallen on the coils and inside, hopefully it’s minimal. Good luck. :peace:

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
You can always cut a screen down for the heater ring holding it but buying 15mm ones I find works best. And less of a chance of it falling out; cut screens leave more to chance. It still could fall out however for a variety of reasons. I check it often for fear of combustion when the screen touches the heater (been there done that ONCE - nasty taste and smell). :peace:

Vaporific,
Reactions: Grass Yes

x003

You can always cut a screen down for the heater ring holding it but buying 15mm ones I find works best. And less of a chance of it falling out; cut screens leave more to chance. It still could fall out however for a variety of reasons. I check it often for fear of combustion when the screen touches the heater (been there done that ONCE - nasty taste and smell). :peace:
Flattening a basket screen I ordered along with it seemed to sort of fit although a bit wobbly looking since it’s a little oversized. Temp solution I guess. Are there any consistent methods to get an even roast? I do seem to get a ring often and the sides more green. It does pack a punch still even when i’m learning how to best use it. Also is it best to message him directly via email or on the website ticket portal? I haven’t heard back yet so far.

x003,

Berzzerkker

TM stem is 16mm, 5/8 inch, OD, 12mm ID, I believe I saw that on a titanium stem site.

16mm 5/8 inch diameter flat pipe screen should fit, and they are easy to get, both amazon & ebay have them, as well as other sizes of screens & baskets, even glass tubes that can be used as TM stems, a pyrex glass tube, 16mmOD.

Mike at OGB made me some longer, thicker glass stems that I like very much. I use 3/8 inch screens with them and find the thicker glass absorbs most of the heat and helps cool the vapor. Haven't dropped one yet, hopefully they won't break :D

Last edited:

mulciber

in order to turn mine off after using it in on-demand mode, the optimal click pattern is 2 fast clicks followed by 3 fast clicks. Nothing else appears to do it. I did write to [info@] but confessed that this is not a significant problem and so I don't need an immediate response. Have not heard back.

But I'm still curious whether anyone else has to use an odd click pattern to turn the device off. Thanks!

Wanted to mention that Tinymight did get back to me on this and is now testing to see if this phenomenon is reproduced elsewhere. It remains a trivial problem, on further use.

mulciber,

RxPlorer

Exactly this.

I've always held the unit horizontal to the ground when inserting batts to mitigate this. Once in I would slowly right it and let them batt settle into position.

I bought a second hand unit that had exactly this problem, dropping the batts in over time flattened out the upward bend of the positive contact. The cover would max out when tightening it, tried to lift it back up with a MacGuyver-ed paperclip but no joy.

Sent it back and Lainus fixed it up perfectly!
Any chance this was the TM you bought from me??

RxPlorer,

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Let’s get things nice and sparkling clear…
Seems that my new TM is pretty souped up. I’m usually starting the dial at 3.5 for the full Terpene hit. By 6, the ABV is as dark (at least in center 75%) as I’d care. Working dynamite for me, but I wonder if I should throttle it back a bit. When I did a “burn in“ around 9 after cleaning all the innards, there was definitely some cooking going on.

Djsleepy

Seems that my new TM is pretty souped up. I’m usually starting the dial at 3.5 for the full Terpene hit. By 6, the ABV is as dark (at least in center 75%) as I’d care. Working dynamite for me, but I wonder if I should throttle it back a bit. When I did a “burn in“ around 9 after cleaning all the innards, there was definitely some cooking going on.
I’ve dialed down from 6.0 to 5.0 and loving it!

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
Was amusing myself over the weekend and came up with this tinymight stem using some bits and bobs .

Take existing cu top part and remove screw and nuts and bolts.

I placed a spare screen into this covering the top holes as I wondered if the balls would block them. I suspect this isn't needed.

Part filled top cu part with balls. I used 4 mm. Don't completely fill else you won't be able to squeeze the basket on.

Take the basket part of a tinymight dosing capsule and fill. I used 3 mm rubies.

IMG-20220307-094926.jpg

With a bit is squeezing the basket screen can be pushed into the cu. It's quite easy to get a solid fit that requires moderate force to separate. You don't want hot balls falling out.

IMG-20220307-094853.jpg

Insert into your preferred tube. I like to use a ditanium mp as it's nicer on the lips and can be connected to 14 mm rig e.g.

IMG-20220307-094810.jpg

IMG-20220307-095144.jpg

Works pretty well. If any herb gets up the side of the basket a blow seems to remove them easily.

Sweet-vapour-69420

Just grabbed myself one of these on eBay for a great price.

I’ve been DV only up to this point. Any advice for a first time electric vaper? And any advice for this specific vape?

Sweet-vapour-69420,
  • Wow
Reactions: bossman

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
Just grabbed myself one of these on eBay for a great price.

I’ve been DV only up to this point. Any advice for a first time electric vaper? And any advice for this specific vape?
Are you aware there are now fakes doing the rounds? I would want to verify it's a genuine TM before use if bought off an auction site.
Just wanted to give you a heads up....

Sweet-vapour-69420

Are you aware there are now fakes doing the rounds? I would want to verify it's a genuine TM before use if bought off an auction site.
Just wanted to give you a heads up....
No I did not know about this! How would I tell?

Editing this just to say don’t worry. I’ve found a Reddit guide for spotting the Chinamight, and my lucky eBay come up is certified legit and lucky.

Still looking for advice on the device though!

Last edited:

Sweet-vapour-69420

I think there are only a handful of reseller, so buy a TM from them :)
To be honest this device wasn’t on my radar at all for the retail price. Nothing against it, just wasn’t that curious to justify it.

I got this one because a dude I sold two DV’s to on eBay offered me it for £155, a price at which my curiosity could more than contend with.

Anyway it’s seemingly legit so case closed for the moment, how do you like your tinymight?

Sweet-vapour-69420,

Sweet-vapour-69420

Honestly, it is my daily driver.

It's an absolute beast of a unit and the adjustable bowl size is incredibly simple.
I’m so excited to receive mine and try it. Makes some huge clouds for its size

What’s it like compared to a DV hit wise? What’s the maintenance like? Often? Difficult?

Sorry for all the questions, I’m just excited to try an electric vape and not sure how different things will be

Sweet-vapour-69420,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
To be honest this device wasn’t on my radar at all for the retail price. Nothing against it, just wasn’t that curious to justify it.

I got this one because a dude I sold two DV’s to on eBay offered me it for £155, a price at which my curiosity could more than contend with.
Definitely get an original order number from the seller. This will really help you with any future warranty claims (TM has a 10 year warranty).

Top Bottom