TinyMight / TM 2

Djsleepy

Sorry been busy! I did receive mine and I definitely run it lower temp than usual. I usually sit at 6.0 but this is.sitting at.5.0 .and giving.similar abv,effects,etc. Unit seems cooler in hand when doing back.to back.stems. I do have a question those with NEW board, where is the serial.number? I'm assuming inside.and I'm not cracking it open until I need to! I'm gonna play around with temps some more and get.back with more info!

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Sorry been busy! I did receive mine and I definitely run it lower temp than usual. I usually sit at 6.0 but this is.sitting at.5.0 .and giving.similar abv,effects,etc. Unit seems cooler in hand when doing back.to back.stems. I do have a question those with NEW board, where is the serial.number? I'm assuming inside.and I'm not cracking it open until I need to! I'm gonna play around with temps some more and get.back with more info!
Didn’t someone post a pic of it on the outside bottom plate? 10018 if memory serves. Sorry, still can’t quote text using Safari on my phone (Chrome works but that’s an item for another thread). Happy Humpday 🐫 :peace:

Vaporific,
Reactions: WisePenny

dman28

Vaping for the health of it.
Haha I am sure you were busy:) The serial number is on the bottom panel off the unit..see my pics

Djsleepy

Haha I am sure you were busy:) The serial number is on the bottom panel off the unit..see my pics
Well I was worried when I found your pic and I don’t have serial on mine.Just found out I have new board but he used my lids from repair unit but told me how to verify if you have new board or not :

You can check it easily
turn the temp to minumum
and triple click to turn on
old ones did just green flash, new one should do it, and then show a sequence of color
the board is serialized and with the latest improvements and firmware

Re: process to calibrate temp levels:

and it has the same hidden calibration setting available still, in case our factory calibration not satisfactory, can change the temp range -3 - +3 steps

And re: the board itself

this board is much larger
with more contact surface to the panel, should provide better contacts for long term resutls

Meaning “robustness”

Back to testing! :sherlock:

Djsleepy

hey for those with new boards can you verify you have for me you have new l board by turning down to minimum and triple clicking on you should see multi color lights in sequence in on bottom lights; then turn to 6 and turn back on and let me know if it constantly vibrates and has white light
(Like you’re in temp adjust mode) , this was error I got and let any other weirdness that hopefully does not come up. Thanks!

Tweakz

I noticed that now my parcel is coming from Germany, not as before from Finland. I'm already looking forward to the parcel. It's very interesting to test the new board.

floribud

Finally thinking of biting the bullet and getting a new hand warmer. Can anyone here compare the TinyMight to Splinter Z or a Tetra P80.

The Splinter Z weakness seems to be the hot spots is create. If you can stir after each hit however it's amazing. The Tetra avoids hot spots, I assume because of the much bigger heater, BUT it also heats of the glass stems really quickly. Hard to do low temp vaping with really long draws, by the end of the second draw, my glass stem is getting uncomfortably hot.

I'm wondering how the TinyMight compares in these areas?

floribud,

naxo

Hi guys, I placed my order on 02/06 waiting for the new board, my order would be #1010X. From what I have read when the purchase is generated a code is also generated in dhl express, I keep checking my Order Information but still nothing.
On 02/12 I received an email from shipping@tinymightvape.com greeting me with an incorrect name and asking for a correct IOSS, but when I filled in my data for the purchase they did not request any ioss. Researching here in my country Chile (Latam) I have not been able to find my supposed ioss. I replied to that email the same day, but still no response.
Could someone please explain to me what IOSS is and where I can get mine. I have already bought some vapes but only in the USA and they have not asked me for anything similar, only my zip code.
Excuse my English, I hope you can understand the idea.

benzinojamin

Hi guys, I placed my order on 02/06 waiting for the new board, my order would be #1010X. From what I have read when the purchase is generated a code is also generated in dhl express, I keep checking my Order Information but still nothing.
On 02/12 I received an email from shipping@tinymightvape.com greeting me with an incorrect name and asking for a correct IOSS, but when I filled in my data for the purchase they did not request any ioss. Researching here in my country Chile (Latam) I have not been able to find my supposed ioss. I replied to that email the same day, but still no response.
Could someone please explain to me what IOSS is and where I can get mine. I have already bought some vapes but only in the USA and they have not asked me for anything similar, only my zip code.
My understanding is IOSS is for consumers in the EU. This is to include VAT at the time of purchase instead once it’s been imported into your country.

If you created an account at tinymightvape.com, check your order status there. I was missing some communication from them as the emails got stuck in my spam folder.

benzinojamin,

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...

Use the proper TM SHIPPING THREAD, for shipping questions. This thread is for TM owners, or those with questions about the device itself...... :(

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Finally thinking of biting the bullet and getting a new hand warmer. Can anyone here compare the TinyMight to Splinter Z or a Tetra P80.

The Splinter Z weakness seems to be the hot spots is create. If you can stir after each hit however it's amazing. The Tetra avoids hot spots, I assume because of the much bigger heater, BUT it also heats of the glass stems really quickly. Hard to do low temp vaping with really long draws, by the end of the second draw, my glass stem is getting uncomfortably hot.

I'm wondering how the TinyMight compares in these areas?

Come on now, you've been here long enough to know not to ask that here! In fact I believe there are already threads for it within Ask FC specifically comparing the TM and the TP80 and Splinter Z... They're all different, I don't stir any of them though, so it depends how you use them! I will tell you this, the TM is the best for me, at low temp vaping, as I said I start as low as possible, I do long draws, but I'm not using the stock stem set up these days in quarantine it's been so long lol TM is what I pick up if I want to enjoy the session more drawing it out with great flavor and nice hits, not that it can't also be quick, I reach for it then sometimes too through water... But from what you describe, I think you will enjoy the TM for this use in particular? Or not, you'll have to try it and see!

What accessories do you recommend me to buy?

I plan to use a bong.

Welcome to FC, I think you answered your own question though, if you're only going to use it with a bong then all you need is WPA, I recommend getting each variety though because the multi WPA has a fixed glass honeycomb screen, you have a lot more options with the 18mm screen where you can put a basket screen anywhere in the stem

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused

AndreG

Come on now, you've been here long enough to know not to ask that here! In fact I believe there are already threads for it within Ask FC specifically comparing the TM and the TP80 and Splinter Z... They're all different, I don't stir any of them though, so it depends how you use them! I will tell you this, the TM is the best for me, at low temp vaping, as I said I start as low as possible, I do long draws, but I'm not using the stock stem set up these days in quarantine it's been so long lol TM is what I pick up if I want to enjoy the session more drawing it out with great flavor and nice hits, not that it can't also be quick, I reach for it then sometimes too through water... But from what you describe, I think you will enjoy the TM for this use in particular? Or not, you'll have to try it and see!

Welcome to FC, I think you answered your own question though, if you're only going to use it with a bong then all you need is WPA, I recommend getting each variety though because the multi WPA has a fixed glass honeycomb screen, you have a lot more options with the 18mm screen where you can put a basket screen anywhere in the stem
Do you mean this one https://tinymightvape.com/tinymightvape.eu/index.php?route=product/product&path=60&product_id=66?

Do you recommend buy extra long 3D cooling stem?

Do you recommend buy extra cooling unit and glass tube 80mm?

And last question, do you recommend buy Portable Bubbler for Tinymight? Or i can find better bongs?

beluga808

Do you recommend buy extra long 3D cooling stem?
I used mine exactly one time. I would not recommend it (it works, but I just don't use it). Other people like it. I guess the only way to find out is getting one.
Do you recommend buy extra cooling unit and glass tube 80mm?
It depends on your planned usage. If you plan to use the CU regulary it makes sense (just push in a fresh CU and throw the other one in iso). And if you plan to use it regulary also check out @dzoinp SSBall mod. Makes cleaning easier and gives you more space in the stem as it's just using 1/2 of the CU. Also better airflow.

And last question, do you recommend buy Portable Bubbler for Tinymight? Or i can find better bongs?
I haven't tried the Bubbler from Tinymight yet. I think the function is good but I didn't buy one as I can imagine that loading the stem can be quiet a mess if water is involved. I would definitely recommend getting a bong + WPA. @Shit Snacks recommended a few pieces some pages earlier.

ConvectCode1

I received my TM Jan 31, order placed on Jan 16, one of the last without a SN & the "old board"

That UPS package is most likely your "HandWarmerPro"

JTJS PRODUCTS OY is tinymightvape.com TM
Yeah mine were returned from being serviced recently as “hand warmer pros”. Even had directions on how to use it to warm my hands. Love TM.

I used mine exactly one time. I would not recommend it (it works, but I just don't use it). Other people like it. I guess the only way to find out is getting one.

It depends on your planned usage. If you plan to use the CU regulary it makes sense (just push in a fresh CU and throw the other one in iso). And if you plan to use it regulary also check out @dzoinp SSBall mod. Makes cleaning easier and gives you more space in the stem as it's just using 1/2 of the CU. Also better airflow.

I haven't tried the Bubbler from Tinymight yet. I think the function is good but I didn't buy one as I can imagine that loading the stem can be quiet a mess if water is involved. I would definitely recommend getting a bong + WPA. @Shit Snacks recommended a few pieces some pages earlier.
The bubbler comes with a plug so it’s very easy to load etc without spilling. I don’t recommend the bubbler however because the bowl is flat out huge, the glass screens holes are large and it’s very thin glass. CRAP: back to back posts. SORRY!!

Top Bottom