TinyMight / TM 2

dman28

Vaping for the health of it.
Well no I have had to repair the hepatic unit on my new device. It has the same size of torx holding the board to the body. Thought be the easiest to get an answer for as what I have here doesn't fit. Thx

dman28,

Momor

I can still be misunderstanding what you want to do but you shouldn't unscrew the board from the body. On older units there was a note near that screw saying "don't screw with the screw" i think.
Also, there should be no need to unscrew the board in order to repair/reposition the haptic motor.
Sorry if I'm still off topic

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
I may be wrong, but that is for the bottom one I believe. The cooling unit screw size (and bottom of board) is much smaller
A T-20 might work in a pinch too but T-15 is the optimal size - for the main screw holding the TM together. I don’t know the exact size for the CU screw but, yes, smaller than T-15. :peace:

EDIT: do not unscrew the screw on the board!!

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

Yes that is what I call the multi WPA with glass honeycomb screen, three in one, I recommend getting the 18.8 mm one that does not have the glass honeycomb screen as well, that is what I use more often (well actually I am using backwards RBT stems, but same thing) though I use the multi WPA every once in a while to try a whole nug or chunky grind for some low temp flavor hits full spectrum style interesting experience, but I always end up emptying the bowl and crushing the herbs further to load in my normal stems... So just decide what's useful to you! (Alan@toasty-top.com for 14 mm WPA if you need it)

Do you recommend buy extra long 3D cooling stem?

Again you have to decide if you want it, I have one that I only use sparingly, once in awhile to mix things up, it's not as enjoyable as using with WPA and a J hook or other such dry cooling 18.8 mm female pieces that I have...

Do you recommend buy extra cooling unit and glass tube 80mm?

Again this is up to you how much you think you will be using the cooling unit, a spare is useful if you want to have a clean one always ready to go, but not necessary unless you are using it a whole lot?

And decide if you want extra stems or long stem, I don't use those much because I am at home using WPA and hooks etc so I can't say, but it's more useful out and about and the longer stem offers more cooling with the CU?

And last question, do you recommend buy Portable Bubbler for Tinymight? Or i can find better bongs?

I have not tried their portable bubblers, I've seen some good reviews of it here in the thread along with a little negative, again this is up to you, you definitely can find better larger or smaller glass pieces with a lot more variety and using a WPA, which I like, and yes there are many suggested here and other places like the cheap glass thread, so you have to decide what you want is all!

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: AndreG

dman28

Vaping for the health of it.
I can still be misunderstanding what you want to do but you shouldn't unscrew the board from the body. On older units there was a note near that screw saying "don't screw with the screw" i think.
Also, there should be no need to unscrew the board in order to repair/reposition the haptic motor.
Sorry if I'm still off topic
Let me explain. I received one of the earlier units with the new board. The board is the same dimension now as the base plate and looks like they did a bit of cutting to fit it.
My unit had an incorrectly installed hepatic motor, so they were to send me new components for the fix. I didn't hear from them for a few days despite a few emails, so I pulled it apart removed the motor, repositioned it and glued it.
Putting it back together I realised the board was not torqued down correctly making it very hard to place the bottom back on and align the contacts if the board is not tight! Today, I received an email the paper work for the parts sent yesterday with directions and realised I should have bent the contacts down a little further. It is working perfectly. And I guess I am going to have spare parts.

condition

Do you mean this one https://tinymightvape.com/tinymightvape.eu/index.php?route=product/product&path=60&product_id=66?

Do you recommend buy extra long 3D cooling stem?

Do you recommend buy extra cooling unit and glass tube 80mm?

And last question, do you recommend buy Portable Bubbler for Tinymight? Or i can find better bongs?
Just buy the main unit and a WPA (or 2) from manufacturer

After that you get your own glassware, I suggest to get and a j-hook and a water pipe (if you don't have one) from an independent seller, depending on your budget and location.

karec

Is that the short one? How's the cooling/Taste compared to glass?
Are you using basket screens with it?
I got one with 55mm, cools better than glass and i don't see difference in taste, im using 1/2 CU with 5mm ss balls with the native screen, since it cools better i took the rood out and from 1 CU now i got 2 x 1/2 CU.
Not worried anymore about breaking the glass stem and look good on the device
Cheers
:cool:

Joie de Vivre

ftr I love the easy and cool long stem and am stocking up but, horses for courses.

I was using the TM for sessions for a while, because I had been rotating it with session vapes anyway, and just now instead took one long hit that has inspired me to visit FC and report it was masterchef-level tasty. And I love the long stem.

I had said a couple of months back that my device was too hot. But I just had to let it cool down now and again.

VapeArts

Lucid Dreamer
I just moved the bulk of my I received my TM post to the TM Ordering and Shipping thread.

I have a question. Included in the package is a thin stiff clear plastic tube about 3/4" long and the same width as the battery compartment top that unscrews. I have no idea what it is used for and it isn't shown on the instructions. It came wrapped in protective plastic so I assume it was intentional. It isn't something I ordered. Can someone tell me what it is for?

Last edited:

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
I just moved the bulk of my I received my TM post to the TM Ordering and Shipping thread.

I have a question. Included in the package is a thin stiff clear plastic tube about 3/4" long and the same width as the battery compartment top that unscrews. I have no idea what it is used for and it isn't shown on the instructions. It came wrapped in protective plastic so I assume it was intentional. It isn't something I ordered. Can someone tell me what it is for?
Cooling unit/stem storage ?

Abysmal Vapor,

Vaporific

Are you sure it’s plastic? Without a pic it sounds like it could be a replacement glass cylinder for the heating chamber. There’s a glass cylinder behind the metal one where a stem is inserted. He’s known for throwing in extras and goodies; I got some too but can’t remember what they were, lol. :peace:

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Are you sure it’s plastic? Without a pic it sounds like it could be a replacement glass cylinder for the heating chamber. There’s a glass cylinder behind the metal one where a stem is inserted. He’s known for throwing in extras and goodies; I got some too but can’t remember what they were, lol. :peace:
I got one of these with my TM months ago (did not order it). I thought that was awesome because it would be a resl drag to send it back to Finland if that inner glass tube broke.

Anyway I bet you are right.

Grass Yes,
Reactions: VapeArts

VapeArts

Lucid Dreamer
I believe you are correct. It’s pretty thin glass and the metal tube/sleeve from the heating chamber fits inside it perfectly. Nice to know I have that extra piece. Thanks!!!

Time for me to pick a strain and check this baby out!

Vaporific

I believe you are correct. It’s pretty thin glass and the metal tube/sleeve from the heating chamber fits inside it perfectly. Nice to know I have that extra piece. Thanks!!!

Time for me to pick a strain and check this baby out!
Enjoy! That’s one extra part I don’t have but then again I’ve thankfully never needed an extra in 23 months. Welcome to the TM club! I look forward to reviews after you decide which strain to use :):peace:

Djsleepy

More TM Info:

NEW WAY to go into temp calibration mode:
When doing the 5 triple clicks make sure you wait for color sequences to stop before attempting next triple press as the button is unresponsive during flashing colors.

Temp calibration colors and how many steps forward/back

BLUE (-3), PURPLE (-2) TURQUOISE (-1) GREEN (0) ORANGE (+1), RED(+2), WHITE (+3)

oh, about the colors, the orange is a little hard to see, as the green is so overpowering in brigthness. But there is red in the mix after green, but it is probably not too clear. when you hold hand or wall etc. close to the light, you can see the separate RGB LED colors, like green and RED same time before it becomes RED.

Everything else is the same as before! Any questions just ask!

Last edited:

nickb

SSV w/ Standard HC, LSV HC, thermovape all,
I had wrap a little cardboard from a cigarette pack to keep the battery from rattling and acting weird it has very little movement now and work flawlessly. That and making the screw at the bottom tighter fixed my issues

Marlox

Everything else is the same as before! Any questions just ask!
I actually have one more question...
When will someone bite the bullet and finally create a "best of" thread for the Tinymight, before the amount of postings becomes too much for a single human life^^

Don't look at me, I have a good excuse, I'm German and reading and understanding English is much harder for me than for a native speaker :D

Top Bottom