TinyMight / TM 2

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
I'm not a cell expert @ConvectCode1 maybe @RustyOldNail can be more helpful than me, but we know the max power the heater can draw is 70w and the highest voltage from the cell is 4.2v that means the max possible current is 16.6A

I'd bet that you've been returned someone else's battery that they sent back hoping for a better one in return.

ConvectCode1

I bought a number of Molicel P26A when I ordered my TM, never had an issue with any of them.
As did I. I have a ton of Molicels. Just weird that they took my Molicels out and replaced them with Samsung 35E’s is all. I never had a problem until the day I did. I guess I’ll just go back to using my Molicels…just thought it was odd.

benzinojamin

Did anyone in the US that's received their TM in the last couple of weeks via UPS get any tracking info ahead of time (besides the auto-generated DHL tracking number that doesn't work)? Or did your TM just show up one day?
Not exactly what you looking for but here’s the info I have.

I’m still waiting on my order. I received the automated DHL tracking email the day I order early last week. But since they moved to UPS, I decided to check my UPS My Choice account. I found a pending shipment from JTJS PRODUCTS OY in my queue. The label was created earlier today. No other emails about the shipping change yet.

Hope this helps.

benzinojamin,
Reactions: BigJr48

Berzzerkker

Not exactly what you looking for but here’s the info I have.

I’m still waiting on my order. I received the automated DHL tracking email the day I order early last week. But since they moved to UPS, I decided to check my UPS My Choice account. I found a pending shipment from JTJS PRODUCTS OY in my queue. The label was created earlier today. No other emails about the shipping change yet.

Hope this helps.

I received my TM Jan 31, order placed on Jan 16, one of the last without a SN & the "old board"

That UPS package is most likely your "HandWarmerPro"

JTJS PRODUCTS OY is tinymightvape.com TM

condition

I don't know if Nicolas changed the WPA but the one I got past autumn was
this is what I would like to have. This is a picture that Nicholas send me last October. But as I said, he's not replying.
I'm searching for something similar.

This is the French WPA I got last Oct, side by side with manufacturer's WPA

20220214-215224.jpg

cliffhanger1

I am on thinking to buy me again an TM, perhaps.
Because i do not like the cooling unit i have a question to this follow stem.
I cant see it at all, is there an built in glass screen in the stem ?
I will not use it as WPA because i only vape natively without water. thx

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Because i do not like the cooling unit i have a question to this follow stem.
That does have a glass honeycomb screen, but I don't think it would make a great native stem. There are lots of stems that are better for cooling, including the grav upline taster, and the 3D stem from TM. I personally am a fan of the Good Vibes Boro stem. You can see that one a few pages back in this thread.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Let’s get things nice and sparkling clear…
Did anyone in the US that's received their TM in the last couple of weeks via UPS get any tracking info ahead of time (besides the auto-generated DHL tracking number that doesn't work)? Or did your TM just show up one day?
I received a UPS TN. Only label created at this point. Kind of assuming TM is being built as I type. I will update as news comes over.

You just ordered a few days ago, correct?

@losojos…

Yesterday the order was placed. I did specifically ask for UPS given the issues I’ve seen with DHL. Sure that’s why I got a UPS tracking number.

Last edited:
Ur Humbl Nr8tor,

condition

Because i do not like the cooling unit i have a question to this follow stem
Hi Cliff, this is at water pipe adapter or WPA for short. This is a must-have accessory for TM, as enables the TM to be used with water pipe or j-hook. No gain to use as a single stem as it doesn't have cooling effect.
Check this

andrew`124c41+

Hmm. So, I see our vape has morphed into a hand warmer!

I am surprised that DHL returned the unit to the shipper. I received mine in December with no problems. I wonder why it was returned. (I live in the mid Atlantic. I would have thought DHL would ship through the Port of NY, JFK, for customs, but it actually went to the Chicago Port of Entry before going back east to Reagan National. It did hang out in Chicago for a day or two as I recall.)

Do some states have a problem with hand warmers?

Top Bottom