• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

TinyMight / TM 2

green68beetle

I've had mine nearly 2 months and still love it. Fantastic device giving great hits. The only thing I don't like is having to press switch 3 times to turn on and off. Actually takes me more like 6 or 9 presses to turn off. I cannot imagine a switch holding up to this for years on end.

I have just cleaned the cooling unit and stem for the first time using dishwashing liquid, then rinsing out with water. Seemed to work very well, but do you need alcohol to effectively clean the inside of the cooling unit?

green68beetle,
Reactions: Sour Dream

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
I've had mine nearly 2 months and still love it. Fantastic device giving great hits. The only thing I don't like is having to press switch 3 times to turn on and off. Actually takes me more like 6 or 9 presses to turn off. I cannot imagine a switch holding up to this for years on end.

I have just cleaned the cooling unit and stem for the first time using dishwashing liquid, then rinsing out with water. Seemed to work very well, but do you need alcohol to effectively clean the inside of the cooling unit?

I switched to using the 1/2 CU & SS Balls, quick 99% ISO wash, then a soak in SIMPLE GREEN CRYSTAL, then water wash.

When I used just the stock CU, I cleaned it as in the post that the link below shows:

enrarit

I'm fairly similar in my cleaning routine as RoN above.

I have a few left over of these - soda bottle blanks that I fill with 99.9% iso and agitate gently.

If the CUs are really gummed up and I can see resin on the side of them, I pull them out and disassemble and soak/agitate.

Quick rinse under hot water, then another quick bath in a clean vial of iso, then leave to dry.

Walla.

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
My unit stopped heating the other day. I wasn't even stressed about it because of this thread and the do-it-yourself fixes so I felt confident that I could fix it myself.

So tonight I just unscrewed it a bit, shoved a bit of ss screen under the metal strip and screwed it back shut. It took all of 5 minutes and it's warming my hands like brand new again. Thanks FC!

:peace:

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
My unit stopped heating the other day. I wasn't even stressed about it because of this thread and the do-it-yourself fixes so I felt confident that I could fix it myself.

So tonight I just unscrewed it a bit, shoved a bit of ss screen under the metal strip and screwed it back shut. It took all of 5 minutes and it's warming my hands like brand new again. Thanks FC!

:peace:
I’ve used a bit of aluminum foil folded up as a shim, but I like the idea of something a bit thicker like a screen - and less foil to fold, lol. Glad you’re rocking again! :peace:

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
PXL-20220219-162831574-PORTRAIT.jpg

@mistergyro
The short one is only 45€ :rockon:shipped

sashka69

Warranty request via website is best way!

Update to my broken TM. I did a warranty request via website and didn't get any response (4days).
Then I got a shipment confirmation mail for my new TM. I responded on this mail, explaining what happened and what I already did and got an answer plus shipping label after only 2 hours!
He agreed that the solder points of the potentiometer seem to be broken.

Feedback to my new TM with the new board. I noticed the following: when I insert a new battery, it vibrates 1x long and then 4x short (for a full battery). Then, when I want to switch it on, it only vibrates 3x. Anyone else noticed this? I can reproduce this several times. When I open the battery lid for a second and close it, I get 1x long and then 4x short vibrations again. After that, only 3 vibrations.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Update to my broken TM. I did a warranty request via website and didn't get any response (4days).
Then I got a shipment confirmation mail for my new TM. I responded on this mail, explaining what happened and what I already did and got an answer plus shipping label after only 2 hours!
He agreed that the solder points of the potentiometer seem to be broken.

Feedback to my new TM with the new board. I noticed the following: when I insert a new battery, it vibrates 1x long and then 4x short (for a full battery). Then, when I want to switch it on, it only vibrates 3x. Anyone else noticed this? I can reproduce this several times. When I open the battery lid for a second and close it, I get 1x long and then 4x short vibrations again. After that, only 3 vibrations.

That sounds normal to me, the vibrations are different when you load a battery, compared to when you turn the device on, and whether you turn the device on in session mode... Maybe sometimes you do get four vibrations when you power it on with a full battery too, have to pay attention again, but I wouldn't be too worried about it, overthinking maybe!

sashka69

I'm 100% sure, my old TM (bought 07/20) vibrates 4x when I turn it on. That's why I'm wondering now! I checked it again as I write. I was absolutely used to it to know what battery level it has in 25% steps.

Now it seems that I have to get used to it that it's now in 33,3% steps...

Edit: it noticed that it's not important if the battery is full or not. Even with used battery it's reproducible. If I insert it, it vibrates for example 1x long then 3x short. Then, when I turn the device on, it vibrates only 2x. So it seems to be that the vibration after click start is always "-1" from the short vibrations after closing the battery lid.

Last edited:

jbm

Feedback to my new TM with the new board. I noticed the following: when I insert a new battery, it vibrates 1x long and then 4x short (for a full battery). Then, when I want to switch it on, it only vibrates 3x. Anyone else noticed this?
When I put in a new fully charged battery I get a long buzz and then 4 short buzzes. Mine is a bit less than 2 years old.

andrew`124c41+

I was just corresponding with Mike over at POTV. He had always been very helpful.

I happened to ask why they don't sell the TM. He said they were concerned that it is a botique vape and as such they might not be able to get enough units to supply the demand. I suggested they simply contact TM and find out.

If they did carry them, if only to save in shipping, I suspect they would sell a bunch of them.

I am not sure this is the right place to post this but it occured to me that if enough people write to them at hello@planetofthevapes.com requesting that they carry the unit and accessories, at least they might contact TM and look into it.

Just a thought.

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
When I put in a new fully charged battery I get a long buzz and then 4 short buzzes. Mine is a bit less than 2 years old.
Ditto - buzz sequence and age of my TM (next month will be our anniversary :love:).

Demand and distribution are essential. I however think POTV doesn’t get new vapes too often particularly the artisan type like the TM and, yes, not produced in sufficient supply for them. Only Ville will determine if and when he hits critical mass to expand production and/or distribution. POTV is just one of several bigger distribution channels/sites, and some others carry more artisan types. I don’t mind the way things are now and I’ve ordered accessories directly from TM a couple of times in almost 2 years - no problems for me. In fact I’ve been recently contemplating getting a second LOL :D:peace:

Last edited:

deadsouthernblake

I've thought several times about getting myself a Tiny-Might, but due to a few reviews I've read I've been a little hesitant. Is a Tiny-Might probably not the best choice to use as your main device, like being used multiple times a day? Would a TM probably serve better as a vape that you'd just use a couple times a day and then have something that can handle having multiple sessions a day ran through it?

Some of the reviews I read were saying how the TM was a great and heavy hitting device but it did require a good bit of maintenance to keep everything inside clean and working good after a few sessions. ((Kinda made me think of the Pax, as in a good, heavy hitting vape that also needed a good cleaning after just a few sessions. And it wasn't really a fast and easy clean up either. ))

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I've thought several times about getting myself a Tiny-Might, but due to a few reviews I've read I've been a little hesitant. Is a Tiny-Might probably not the best choice to use as your main device, like being used multiple times a day? Would a TM probably serve better as a vape that you'd just use a couple times a day and then have something that can handle having multiple sessions a day ran through it?

Some of the reviews I read were saying how the TM was a great and heavy hitting device but it did require a good bit of maintenance to keep everything inside clean and working good after a few sessions. ((Kinda made me think of the Pax, as in a good, heavy hitting vape that also needed a good cleaning after just a few sessions. And it wasn't really a fast and easy clean up either. ))

No, it depends how you use it, there is no maintenance the way I use mine basically... (WPA through other glass pieces at home)

Djsleepy

I run mine 16 hrs a day all day long as my daily driver and it keeps up even after multiple back to back stems. It works like a charm!

bgrpph

i've used my TinyMight exclusively for 18 months or more now with both short & long stems with stock Cooling Unit (no water). I vape all evening/night with it- go thru at least 2 batteries a day. I've got 3 long stems & 3 CU's & 2 short stems so easy to rotate. I like the long stems much better- I also have the xlong dimpled step from TM that i use only occasionally as i find it smooth& cooler but a bit too long to use all the time.

I find that there is very little cleaning of TM itself required other than an occasional cleaning of the screen (very very easy). I do clean the stems & CU every week or so. I previously would take everything apart & clean it in warm iso. Lately i've just been dropping the stems intact with the CU in a zip lock with hot ISO & moving them around for few minutes- This seems to work just fine & gets stems clean & it hasn't done anything to the small orings that i can see.
The TinyMight has been a great product the last few yrs; easy to use/clean, has nice flavor on lower settings & temp surfing it produces very nice clouds of vapor. It is consistent. I say get it, you won't be disappointed. hope this helps

andrew`124c41+

Interesting question. Is any device with a heating element reliable for heavy use. Well, what I am suggesting is probably overkill and a bit hotter than you need for vaping, but the rocket on the Appolo Command Module was tested and I mean tested and retested. You can bet that sucker will light up any time you want!

Ok. All kidding aside. I am sure you are aware the unit has a 10 year warranty. That is unheard of these days. I have not owned my unit long enough to answer your question fully and I don't use it as often as you intend. But I can tell you, in the manner I use it, there is really nothing to clean.

I load my WPA adapter, turn the unit upside down, put it on the WP, and have at it.

When I am done, I pull the adapter out and dump it. Nothing remains in the unit... nothing.

I have had it since Christmas 21. I just tried to clean it recently but there was nothing to clean!

I have some friends over at NASA in Goddard. If you want I can look into seeing if they have any of those relightable rockets lying around and see what kind of deal I can get. (I just hope they won't throw you off this Forum if you start going the conflagration method.)

It just occurred to me that maybe your question might be best answered by the guy that makes them...he is the one who has to honor the warranty.

What can fail?

Because of the glass on the inside, I keep the unit in a foam lined hard case. The electronics board? If it is going to fail one would think it would do so early from a bad solder connection or faulty component. The heating element itself? Probably the same thing but who knows.

Pretty much all of the inards are replaceable.

I think the only other consideration is the load size. If you are using the cooling unit, the load size is something you can change. I have not used it yet...it requires cleaning. I thought one might pull the guts out and put in some stainless steel scouring pad which can be cleaned with iso or just thrown out

He had what I call his funny looking long stem with a basket screen. It does NOT allow for a large load. The WPA also had a fixed load size which I find adequate but I don't know what your tolerance is like.

Overall, I have been happy it for my use.

green68beetle

I have had mine for 2 months and use it every evening (multiple times), but not throughout the day. I need to recharge every second day. I also have a volcano but have found I use the tinymight more. In fact I have only used the volcano twice in that time.

I have only cleaned the stem and CU once and found that pretty easy.

green68beetle,
Reactions: Siebter

andrew`124c41+

I've got 3 long stems & 3 CU's & 2 short stems so easy to rotate. I
I think you once told me where you got these other long stems but I forgot.

I wonder if one could dump the cooling unit...or maybe half of it, and just stick in some stainless steel scouring pad...you know what I mean...I wonder if this would provide adequate cooling.

Since vaping occurs at relatively low temperatures, I see why you dumped the WP. I have been using one but I vape at about 275 F and with the XMax V3 Pro I don't get much irritation when I skip the WP on occasion.

andrew`124c41+,
Top Bottom