• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

TinyMight / TM 2

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Let’s get things nice and sparkling clear…
@Ur Humbl Nr8tor
Please edit your posts so that there are no 3 posts in a row from you:cheers:

EDIT like this:
4 posts in a row???:goon:

EDIT AGAIN!
sorry ...did you speak in TiStem??
:bowdown::rofl:

Sorry for the mp’s

Yes, thought was timight stem and dump the CU guts (replaced w 3mm rubies).

I also need to figure out your screen mod. Wink

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Sorry for the mp’s

There is also a quote button at the bottom of each post, if you want to reply to multiple people at once instead of posting back to back btw

Yes, thought was timight stem and dump the CU guts (replaced w 3mm rubies).

No need to use rubies for cooling, you can get quartz pearls for cheaper from Beracky on Amazon, also I don't think 3 mm is good for cooling, too small too much air restriction, I prefer a mix of 4 mm and 6 mm size... Get the ditanium mouthpiece from vgoodiez though if you want to try that, the Rogue wax works also has an acrylic titanium lined mouthpiece and also sells hooks...

also need to figure out your screen mod. Wink

Eh, I still don't think it's useful at all, to me personally :2c: :peace:

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
Eh, I still don't think it's useful at all, to me personally :2c: :peace:
Again?? :puke:We all know that... let people try it, because I'm not the only one to use this mod... and it's also aimed at avoiding what a lot of people complain about... the dark ring in the center of the greens
IMG-20200229-005642.jpg

Go play with your glass:rant:

:cheers:

Last edited:

dman28

Vaping for the health of it.
My New 2 week old TM (old board) ABV looks just like that at around an 8 on the dial. However, the TM is so good at full extraction I start to see the vapor drop off quickly after a few hits at at 6 or above on the dial. Once fully extracted, I see no reason to continue to increase the heat level. I have yet to combust with my TM, but I have only taken a few hits at level 10 (through water) so far.

How is the low end? Do you still get any vapor when starting a fresh bowl at level 1 on the dial? If you still think its too hot at level 1 you can try adjusting the whole temp range, but if 1 gives you low heat, and 8.5 gives you more heat than you need, your ideal setting can be found somewhere in between. Mix that with slightly adjusting the bowl distance and you'll find your sweet spot in no time!
Yes I am getting vapour at low temperatures, but I have received an answer tonight pertaining to it. The newer units are calibrated hotter than the previous boards.

nickb

SSV w/ Standard HC, LSV HC, thermovape all,
If you need extra batteries I went on

IMRBatteries.com

Got 4 ---

IMREN 30QP 18650 3000mAh 15A for $5.49 each and​

Got 2
Samsung 30Q 18650 3000mAh 15A Battery for $7.99 each

They all work perfectly as far as I can Tell the IMREN brand batteries perform equally well as the Samsung.
I would have gotten the Sony but the were out of stock. Anyway I figured I would try the store brand and I am happily suprised that they are total winners in my book and the TM is in beast mode. As always

nickb,
Reactions: Tweakz

beluga808

Does anyone know a glass blower/ stem maker in the EU that sells TM stuff?
I'm basically looking for an adapter, just like the 18mm glas adapter from tinymight, just in 14mm.
I know Nicholas (the french guy, who also made the spiked stems) made some 14mm glas adapters, but he's not replying to emails :shrug:
I'm currently using the 3-in-1 WPA from tinymight. For me, this stem is longer than it's needs to be and I have the impression that the 14mm surface of the WPA could be more to ensure a tighter fit.

beluga808,

condition

I'm basically looking for an adapter, just like the 18mm glas adapter from tinymight, just in 14mm.
I know Nicholas (the french guy, who also made the spiked stems) made some 14mm glas adapters, but he's not replying to emails :shrug:
I'm currently using the 3-in-1 WPA from tinymight. For me, this stem is longer than it's needs to be and I have the impression that the 14mm surface of the WPA could be more to ensure a tighter fit.
if you mean the stem is longer with the WPA connected, then expect the same and bit longer WPA 14mm from Nicolas.

condition,

pudgewack

I purchased this a couple days ago. I think this is Nicholas. I emailed him as well, but never received a reply.

I have not received this stem yet, but it is exactly what I am wanting. I hope the quality is good.

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
I purchased this a couple days ago. I think this is Nicholas. I emailed him as well, but never received a reply.

I have not received this stem yet, but it is exactly what I am wanting. I hope the quality is good.

This is Nicolas. Good to see he is starting to update his website.
It is good quality (well, the two I have are).
Basket screen is required.

Chicken No Name,
Reactions: beluga808

scooterboy

Muppet, not moped.
Again?? :puke:We all know that... let people try it, because I'm not the only one to use this mod... and it's also aimed at avoiding what a lot of people complain about... the dark ring in the center of the greens
IMG-20200229-005642.jpg

I've been using it since you came up with it - it's perfect.

Keeps the load away from the heater enough to prevent "the ring".
Extra protection against flower falling into the heater - the few times I've removed the mod it was completely clean beneath.
No need to insert it into the stem and have it fall out afterwards - priceless!

Let me thank you one more time for your ingenuity! :tup:

karec

IMG-20200229-005642.jpg

Probably i am the N1 fan boy of this MOD so im bias but let me explain why....
When i got the TM i was disappointed, i seek flavour over clouds so the black ring made my experience a shitty one, im sorry but even the slightest sign of combustion is :mad: nasty flavour...so the first impressions were a let down in every way, reading about the hype around the TM made my standards really high, i own good vapes desktop or portable so i got it to improve my experience and arsenal.
I know @dzoinp for a while, i got in touch with him because of the crafty some years ago and we became friends, also we are both tugas so it was easy, i have to say this MOD made the TM a better device.
Bottom line if you dont like the black circle this MOD will prevent that to happen. This MOD also makes stirring a lot easier, the space is enough to stir without dropping part of the load and without it that is almost impossible....
Like it or not is a good upgrade for the TM, dont hate it because you dont use it or dont see the point to use it but cannot say that make the experience worse, if this came from the start this wouldn't be a issue.
Estamos juntos!

Cheers
:cool:

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Extra protection against flower falling into the heater -
That I don’t understand and how it’s different than a regular (15mm) screen which I’ve been using for almost 2 years in my TM. Don’t get me wrong. I think it’s a great mod though I’ve never been successful attempting it. I will again soon however, assuming I have the right rimmed basket screens. I’ve never had an issue with debris falling into the heater with a regular screen, that’s all. I’ll again nominate the @dzoinp heater screen mod to the TM Hall of Fame! :peace:

Last edited:

ConvectCode1

I recently sent my TinyMights back to Finland for repair as one was a whopping 3 months old and the other had never even been used once but, they both stopped heating. So I shipped them off, both with Molicel P26A batteries inside. I was told that the damage to my TinyMights must have been done by inserting the battery backwards. Now, I know this is not true, but I figure, ok whatever. Then Lainus said he would be returning my TM’s to me with Samsung batteries. When I received my TM’s back they had Samsung 35E batteries much to my surprise. Those are only 8A continuous output (vs alleged 35A of the Molicels). I contact Lainus at Tinymight about why we are all told that we have to have a minimum 25A continuous output battery in order to run the TM devices but he replaced mine with 35E’s that are only 8A. They also have the following printed in bold lettering across the pink (similar to 30q) battery: “FIRE HAZARD! NOT FOR VAPE! NEVER INSTALL, CARRY OR HANDLE!”
Ok so that’s weird but not THAT weird.

I said I don’t mind one bit, but should I be buying Samsung 35E batteries to use with my devices instead of the Molicel P26A’s? Like, is it better for the health and overall lifespan of my TinyMights to use these batteries instead of the Molicel ones? Because honestly I don’t care, I just want to know what’s best. He then went into a ramble about Sony VTC6 battery tops turning out to be bad for use with TinyMights because their design is slightly different and it pushes down too hard on the sensor etc….
Eventually he said that the Samsung 35E batteries are not strong or good enough and they will not work with the TinyMight.
Ok, well first off why did you replace my batteries? Maybe they were taken by customs or DHL etc, though my TM’s were returned with batteries. They were also returned to me with information about my new “TinyMight Handwarmer” and even had a shady little sticker covering the temperature dial on the bottom that read “handswarmer” on it. Also, when I shipped my TM’s to them I sent them on a Tuesday. The first delivery attempt was made that Thursday afternoon. Pretty quick considering how long we wait. The first address I shipped to the last name was “None” and the recipient had flat out moved. It took 10 days to locate Mrs. None for delivery and I received them back in less than 48 hours. Nice.

So…why did they return my devices with batteries that they then tell me are not strong enough to power the TinyMight? Also, they most certainly ARE powerful enough to fuel the TM and because they are 3500mAh they last substantially longer than the Molicels. So, would you continue to have these Samsung 35E’s in your TM battery rotation, or should I stick to Molicel?

I know TM had spotty customer service in the past but I’ve only dealt with them since September/October and they’ve been really thorough and helpful and I’ve placed over half a dozen orders for stuff from them.

Am I just a weirdo over thinking this?
Someone told me I should be posting this on here instead of just asking them. Sorry if this pointless post notified you of movement on the thread or something.
Thanks

losojos

Did anyone in the US that's received their TM in the last couple of weeks via UPS get any tracking info ahead of time (besides the auto-generated DHL tracking number that doesn't work)? Or did your TM just show up one day?

losojos,

dman28

Vaping for the health of it.
I recently sent my TinyMights back to Finland for repair as one was a whopping 3 months old and the other had never even been used once but, they both stopped heating. So I shipped them off, both with Molicel P26A batteries inside. I was told that the damage to my TinyMights must have been done by inserting the battery backwards. Now, I know this is not true, but I figure, ok whatever. Then Lainus said he would be returning my TM’s to me with Samsung batteries. When I received my TM’s back they had Samsung 35E batteries much to my surprise. Those are only 8A continuous output (vs alleged 35A of the Molicels). I contact Lainus at Tinymight about why we are all told that we have to have a minimum 25A continuous output battery in order to run the TM devices but he replaced mine with 35E’s that are only 8A. They also have the following printed in bold lettering across the pink (similar to 30q) battery: “FIRE HAZARD! NOT FOR VAPE! NEVER INSTALL, CARRY OR HANDLE!”
Ok so that’s weird but not THAT weird.

I said I don’t mind one bit, but should I be buying Samsung 35E batteries to use with my devices instead of the Molicel P26A’s? Like, is it better for the health and overall lifespan of my TinyMights to use these batteries instead of the Molicel ones? Because honestly I don’t care, I just want to know what’s best. He then went into a ramble about Sony VTC6 battery tops turning out to be bad for use with TinyMights because their design is slightly different and it pushes down too hard on the sensor etc….
Eventually he said that the Samsung 35E batteries are not strong or good enough and they will not work with the TinyMight.
Ok, well first off why did you replace my batteries? Maybe they were taken by customs or DHL etc, though my TM’s were returned with batteries. They were also returned to me with information about my new “TinyMight Handwarmer” and even had a shady little sticker covering the temperature dial on the bottom that read “handswarmer” on it. Also, when I shipped my TM’s to them I sent them on a Tuesday. The first delivery attempt was made that Thursday afternoon. Pretty quick considering how long we wait. The first address I shipped to the last name was “None” and the recipient had flat out moved. It took 10 days to locate Mrs. None for delivery and I received them back in less than 48 hours. Nice.

So…why did they return my devices with batteries that they then tell me are not strong enough to power the TinyMight? Also, they most certainly ARE powerful enough to fuel the TM and because they are 3500mAh they last substantially longer than the Molicels. So, would you continue to have these Samsung 35E’s in your TM battery rotation, or should I stick to Molicel?

I know TM had spotty customer service in the past but I’ve only dealt with them since September/October and they’ve been really thorough and helpful and I’ve placed over half a dozen orders for stuff from them.

Am I just a weirdo over thinking this?
Someone told me I should be posting this on here instead of just asking them. Sorry if this pointless post notified you of movement on the thread or something.
ThanksWe delivered it with a battery. We recommend genuine Molicel P26A and Samsung 30Q batteries Lainaus
The Samsung was shipped with mine as well last week. I have ordered the Molicel P26A' s as per suggested by most here.
I posed the same question last week and this is the response, "We delivered it with a battery. We recommend genuine Molicel P26A and Samsung 30Q batteries. Lainaus".

Top Bottom