TinyMight / TM 2

Sneech

Just received my TM and it seem to have been switched with another order, by mistake I'm sure with the entire DHL "HandWarmerPro" debacle. Nevertheless, the order I placed included just about everything anyone on this thread had suggested and the total with shipping was over $450.

The order I received only included the TM, WPA, and Bubbler and the HandWarmerPro printout.

What wasn't included was an invoice, or the small green & brown printouts I've seen in posted photos of pre-owned units for sale.

Now I'm thinking that possibly I received a unit that was sent in for repair.

I've already contacted TM about my concerns, what do you think?
Actually, my order that I got in Monday was a bit off as well. I ordered the TM, 3 in 1 WPA, bubbler, and spare O ring kit.
When I got my package it had a 3D long stem in it instead of the WPA. I contacted TM and they got back to me within 4 hours apologizing for the mix up. I already got an email yesterday from the Deutsche Post Customer Portal with a tracking number for the missing WPA, although today it still just shows as "shipping info received".

In my experience so far their customer service is fast and professional! I'm sure they will sort everything out for you.

@condition I actually have a J-hook already that I've used with my Lotus! I will def try it out with the TM once the WPA comes in but I would like something that can hold a bit more water than a J hook for days I just want to blast off!

Djsleepy

Just received my TM and it seem to have been switched with another order, by mistake I'm sure with the entire DHL "HandWarmerPro" debacle. Nevertheless, the order I placed included just about everything anyone on this thread had suggested and the total with shipping was over $450.

The order I received only included the TM, WPA, and Bubbler and the HandWarmerPro printout.

What wasn't included was an invoice, or the small green & brown printouts I've seen in posted photos of pre-owned units for sale.

Now I'm thinking that possibly I received a unit that was sent in for repair.

I've already contacted TM about my concerns, what do you think?
It’s possible.... I sent mine for repair a week ago with their labels and I show was delivered, but they can’t find it and said that the name on the tracking was dong Kim vapes out of Mass. ..... not me?!?!??? So that’s when he offered me the new board if I would wait. I believe DHL is mixing the packages up when they open them and they put them backin wrong boxes then ship out UPS to finish the shipping process.

checkyourlibido

It’s possible.... I sent mine for repair a week ago with their labels and I show was delivered, but they can’t find it and said that the name on the tracking was dong Kim vapes out of Mass. ..... not me?!?!??? So that’s when he offered me the new board if I would wait. I believe DHL is mixing the packages up when they open them and they put them backin wrong boxes then ship out UPS to finish the shipping process.
I don't know if your theory is right, but now I'm really hoping I never have to ship anything back.

checkyourlibido,
Reactions: BigJr48

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Yeah I've been skimming it a bit over the past few weeks, but it is very much over my head. I know very little about glass myself so I don't know much about what the styles are or where is good to buy. The only other glass pieces i've owned in the past was a simple roor bong and a few Zongs, all of which have broken over the years until I smartened up and got myself the Jet waterpipe. The Jet is cool but its a little too big to comfortably use with the TM.
What if I rephrased my question to "Whats your favorite sub $100 water piece to use with the Tiny Might?" :tup:

@cybrguy brought you to the cheap glass thread with some great suggestions with his go-to pieces from DHgate, here are a few more options in your price range available in the US with quick shipping:
^solid standard slitted shower head perc
^side car can mouthpiece style with unique looking perk, sideways hammer shower head?
^solid standard slitted inline stem line perc
^solid standard slitted fountain perc to klein funnel incycler recycler
^solid standard gridded inline stemline perc in large can
^reverse shower head perc (this one is also sold by cannabis hardware and may be cheaper there)
^another style (triple?) gridded inline stemline perc in large can
^this is the one that I have, that I use with alternative mouthpieces and different whips setups, but not as much with my TM (moreso desktops)

Alternatively GooRoo three-piece bubbler Will be under $100 I think when they have a sale, discount code on 420? You can also call or email the shop to ask for a 15% off maybe now... Mine was more expensive because it has color frit (and I had to buy another mouthpiece, which I like to use with angled adapters from DHgate, especially with my TAG piece)

CaliBear and GreekGlass have some nice, China made, smaller but complex pieces, when on sale you could find a great deal, but I think all the TAG pieces above are going to be better bang for your buck, focus on function and form factor?

In the cheap glass thread you already have some good DHgate suggestions, I'm not really sure I have any to add here, I've posted more there than those ones cybr mentioned that I do not have, but you have to sacrifice too much to save that much and with long shipping, probably not worth it especially now during their holiday time?

Shit Snacks

I brought him over to the cheap glass thread specifically to avoid you or someone else turning the TM thread into the glass thread. Please stop.

I know, but this is not the first time it's been requested, and shared, it is relevant to have recommended glass in the specific thread, so I will only stop because I'm done now, but I will not stop in general from sharing glass in a specific vape thread... Sorry!

That was your choice to not share your TM glass here, I think it would have been very relevant, especially since you don't have as many different vapes so you are using your TM through that glass a lot in particular... I mix and match, I do more in the cheap glass thread, but I cross post a bit in other threads to help people... I totally empathize with the feeling of trying to keep this thread from being overly cluttered, but I think we are well beyond that point unfortunately lol

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: bossman

Sneech

Wow @Shit Snacks , way to deliver!! Mucho Appreciato!!! Looks like I got my homework cut of for me with all these great looking options!
Reading all these glass adders make me feel like I need to take a shower whilst holding a hammer :rofl:
Reminds me of this video:

And sorry @cybrguy, I wasn't trying to turn this into a glass thread. I was asking for help specifically with something that works with with the TinyMight so I thought it would be better here. Any further glass discussion or questions I may have I will post in the glass thread.

Shit Snacks

Reading all these glass adders make me feel like I need to take a shower whilst holding a hammer :rofl:
Reminds me of this video:

Haha yeah, I tried to make it simple, but really they all work more or less the same, slight differences in the airflow and the diffusion, potential flavor retention, of course the form factor and size of the piece too, so you just need to decide what looks good to you at what price, I don't think you can go wrong with any of the ones that I or cybrguy suggested with TM, honestly! Good luck

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Djsleepy

VapeArts

Lucid Dreamer
Hi, I've been reading the thread for a couple weeks now and waiting for the new boards before ordering. I noticed the TMs were back in stock last night so I emailed and asked if the new boards were in the current units. The reply was

"yes, all sales from this point on will be with the new boards"

I don't think I've seen that posted yet. Sorry if it's old news. Just want to alert folks who may have been waiting as I was,
I just ordered my first TM! I'm excited as this will be my first new big hitting vape since the Cloud Evo which I've been using and enjoying for many years. Thanks for all the helpful posts everyone!

Djsleepy

A
Hi, I've been reading the thread for a couple weeks now and waiting for the new boards before ordering. I noticed the TMs were back in stock last night so I emailed and asked if the new boards were in the current units. The reply was

"yes, all sales from this point on will be with the new boards"

I don't think I've seen that posted yet. Sorry if it's old news. Just want to alert folks who may have been waiting as I was,
I just ordered my first TM! I'm excited as this will be my first new big hitting vape since the Cloud Evo which I've been using and enjoying for many years. Thanks for all the helpful posts everyone!
i just got done chatting with him; he wanted us to know shipping won’t be till Monday as they are finishing testing and packaging. He said tests were successful! Also will come with serial numbers now. How exciting!

Last edited:

Freddie

Hello everyone, first post. I hope I can add a bit of information that I received from TM CS. I was informed some updates have been made to the older boards over the past few months leading up to the new board upgrade that begins shipping Monday (confirmed to me as well).

My unit was purchased last month, it has had fairly light use, but no problems so far. I didn't get any specifics as to which updates had been made prior to this new board, but it appears an iterative process. As of now, there is not an option to have a new board ordered and shipped for a diy upgrade. Also, it wasn't offered as an option for a functional unit in my case, which does at this point seem like overkill.

Djsleepy

Hello everyone, first post. I hope I can add a bit of information that I received from TM CS. I was informed some updates have been made to the older boards over the past few months leading up to the new board upgrade that begins shipping Monday (confirmed to me as well).

My unit was purchased last month, it has had fairly light use, but no problems so far. I didn't get any specifics as to which updates had been made prior to this new board, but it appears an iterative process. As of now, there is not an option to have a new board ordered and shipped for a diy upgrade. Also, it wasn't offered as an option for a functional unit in my case, which does at this point seem like overkill.
Already reached to TM re: older units getting new boards and what it would cost. Let y’all know.

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
Why is everyone getting so excited about the new board? Other than the serial number, which is very welcome, what benefits does it offer? I can't think of a way to make the board much better other than being able to drive a faster heat up time, am I missing something?

Edit: oh, I forgot, the button needs reinforcing and the haptic motor could be attached differently...

Last edited:

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Why is everyone getting so excited about the new board? Other than the serial number, which is very welcome, what benefits does it offer? I can't think of a way to make the board much better other than being able to drive a faster heat up time, am I missing something?

Edit: oh, I forgot, the button needs reinforcing and the haptic motor could be attached differently...

The new version will go to #11...... :)

Djsleepy

He said it will “deliver more robustness” - so could be better vapor and flavor. If they found some long term issues/shortcomings with current board, new board may fix! He seems real excited about getting them to market and he said “testing was successful” and so whatever improvement it is can only make it better IMO. I’ll let you know as soon as I get my hands on it! Hopefully mid to late week!

macisko

Flowers for all
@JoeKickass, could you upload again your pics of Tinymight teardown? It would be soooo great as at the moment I'm waiting for delivery of my new Tinymight and I'd love to lerarn how to crack him open xD

Edit: First post here BTW :D

Last edited:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
@JoeKickass, could you upload again your pics of Tinymight teardown? It would be soooo great as at the moment I'm waiting for delivery of my new Tinymight and I'd love to lerarn how to crack him open xD

Edit: First post here BTW :D
They are on page 187...

Wait, I just went to go look at them and they no longer display. I don't know if that is due to the attachment problem on this site or if @JoeKickass had posted them on a hoster that quit... :(

Djsleepy

Yeah, I'm not entirely sure what that means, but I'm guessing it's reliability, in which case it's probably for ville's benefit so he doesn't have to keep fixing yours :dog: (sorry man, couldn't resist 😉)
Hey what’s a couple of buttons,one overheated, and one sliding glass between friends? 😂

Djsleepy,
Reactions: Cheebsy

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
A new board will likely have very different software/firmware, so things like the Temp Adjustment method may be easier, assuming it is still available. I would expect it to be as it is a useful feature.

cybrguy,
Reactions: Tweakz

andrew`124c41+

A couple of questions. I just got this around Christmas. I don't use the cooling stem/unit at this point, just the WPA.

1) I tried to get the vapor path unit out but the screen has what looks like a retaining ring that I don't see in the diagram.

I did get what is designated as the mesh holder out but it looks like there is still a ring holding the mesh. How to get it out?

2) The directions mention putting the ring back, #4 with the wider flange upward but I don't see how it makes a difference.

Frankly, it does not look like this gets very dirty but I have not gotten the screen out yet.

3) I thought I recall something about replacing the metal cooling unit with something else...ball bearings.. something like that. Is that another way to cool the vapor in the cooling stem?

4) When I purchased the unit I purchased extra parts incuding a short glass piece that the website says sometimes breaks.

Where is that part?

5) Has anyone removed the bottom and is there any reason to do so.?

Last edited:
andrew`124c41+,
Top Bottom