TinyMight / TM 2

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
It's February and winter is almost over. AND NOW IS WHEN I FINALLY FIND OUT ABOUT THE PERFECT HAND WARMER???
here in Canada I wouldn't say February is the end of winter :dog: frankly I plan on using my hand warmer more than ever..... in a unconventional not intended use way;) think of all the other times you could use a hand warmer??? first date, big meeting with the boss?? who wants to shake their hand when yours is cold and clammy ???? enter our hero tinymi.... I mean hand warmer pro!!! think of all the potential embarrassment you could prevent?? and should you inhale by mistake don't worry is cool....and might also help you relax:rofl:

checkyourlibido

Well my tinymight has crapped out on me:mad:
Switched it on and no buzz but red flashing led and the heater hum for a sec. Held button but after few secs no buzz. Heater going but doesn't stop if button held. Changed battery but no difference.
Warranty claim made (10m old) but I bought from a French shop so the process may be slower and more tedious.
I will miss her until replaced.
I wonder if you'll get a new(edit: German) board placed in.

checkyourlibido,

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
Love to know how these work without a cooling unit. I have zero desire to us CUs anymore, so if this stem cools the vapor down enough I'm all over it.
My CU is not the stock one... I would say my cooling unit is more like a small filter... (6 SS spheres 5mm inside 1/2 CU original)
Well im also very curious about that... but u will have always the need for something there to prevent the greens to come up the stem right in to your mouth...
But using only one part of the CU would be great especially the one with no nuts or washers....
Cheers
:cool:
It doesn't seem to me that 50mm of straight tube, whatever material it is, makes any noticeable difference... unless it falls to the ground! :hmm: :D

Looks great @dzoinp although I still don't want one 🤪
ahahah I don't remember asking you anything :tup::lol:but I'm glad you like it;)
One of the reasons I bought a TM almost 23 months ago was the glass stems. Not having one for any portable I owned at the time was one positive factor. I concur however I can see the ‘a-peel’ for some, which attests to the versatility of the vape and ingenuity of its users. :peace:
I agree. But it's not the glass stem that makes the TM the best. :brow:
It's February and winter is almost over. AND NOW IS WHEN I FINALLY FIND OUT ABOUT THE PERFECT HAND WARMER???
You will want to warm your hands in the summer for sure:D

Last edited:

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Dzoinp’s 1/2 CU BALL MOD, is the WINNER for me, posted links to the discussion here just recently. I rock the 4mm SS balls. Surprised all the people asking about alternatives to the NUTS & BOLTS in the stock stem, haven’t tried it, all you need are SOME BALLS! :)

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
Dzoinp’s 1/2 CU BALL MOD, is the WINNER for me, posted links to the discussion here just recently. I rock the 4mm SS balls. Surprised all the people asking about alternatives to the NUTS & BOLTS in the stock stem, haven’t tried it, all you need are SOME BALLS! :)
I don't want anything else either. :tup:
I don't want debris in my lungs either...they've suffered enough:doh:
now i have 6 of these 1/2 CU BALL MOD, clean and ready to use. just change it for a clean one and pass an iso wipe on the stem! 1 min done!:whip:
PXL-20220201-224144593.jpg

Zipford

dman28

Vaping for the health of it.
Just talked to TM about tracking for my package and was told they have NOT received new boards yet should be later this week! Sorry to those who thought they were getting new board just thought I would share!
Thanks for the heads up. My order had gone to shipped and I had requested the new board when I bought it.

dman28,
Reactions: BigJr48

Finessseee

Any update on when the new TM is available? I know it's just a "more robust German electric board" or something.. either way I've been eager to buy one the last few days, but was suggested to wait till this week or so. Just wondering if anyone knows when these are expected to drop.

Carrera3.0

I'll wait for the reviews of the v2, I'm not under any pressure and might even pick up a pre-owned v1 if something nice pops up. On reddit someone was looking to get $300 for a unit he says was in "mint" condition, purchased in late November.

Finessseee

I'll wait for the reviews of the v2, I'm not under any pressure and might even pick up a pre-owned v1 if something nice pops up. On reddit someone was looking to get $300 for a unit he says was in "mint" condition, purchased in late November.

Good to know. Can’t I technically get a new one for $300? If I’m only using it through a bubbler + bong, I’d only need a couple water pipe adapters and o rings, basket screens.. if I’m solely using it through water, will I need the CU or extras? (Besides batteries and charger)

Last edited:

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Good to know. Can’t I technically get a new one for $300? If I’m only using it through a bubbler + bong, I’d only need a couple water pipe adapters and o rings.. if I’m solely using it through water, will I need the CU or extras? (Besides batteries and charger)
The post I saw had a lot of extra accessories too. And I think they lowered their price later.

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
I don't want anything else either. :tup:
I don't want debris in my lungs either...they've suffered enough:doh:
now i have 6 of these 1/2 CU BALL MOD, clean and ready to use. just change it for a clean one and pass an iso wipe on the stem! 1 min done!:whip:
PXL-20220201-224144593.jpg

Indeed... I was NOT a BALL believer, until I tried it myself.
Then I started using Quartz balls in the little round Herbolizer WP, DRY (no water),

and don’t tell anyone...

It’s the one I reach for over my more expensive water rigs. It’s DRY in terms of easy cleaning, no swamp water build up. I’ve done back to back comparison tests against multiple water rigs, and with the globe at 3/4 full of Quartz balls, is just as cool in vapor output. I cough less on identical tests, and am surprised that I don’t feel I’m MISSING any “supposed” benefits of WATER MOISTURE, that is usually listed as a huge benefit of water rigs. And another debatable issue is always FLAVOR LOSS and EFFECTS LOST, but again, that is argued in both DRY & WATER rigs. I can say the FLAVOR is arguably about the same for me, as I’ve learned most of the terpy FLAVOR hits at low start temperatures disappear quickly. Not going to debate EFFECTS LOST, as it’s too subjective, for me, luckily I can afford to pack another bowl, but the first ones gets me medicated regardless. And if you’re tight on cash,

SOAK YOUR BALLS....

to reclaim some of the “potentially” lost effects.... I currently don’t bother with that added chemistry. I buy another OZ.

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
The TM is certainly a fine instrument – and as a bass clarinet player I do appreciate fine instruments. When I wanted a 14mm WPA my mind turned to Ed's TNT. Why not have him turn me a custom unit out of blackwood, the same wood my sixty-year-old Selmer Series 9 is made from? I asked him and he was happy to do the work and I couldn't be more pleased with the result! Especially since I get to use my Lotus VaporScope again. It's really one of the best j-hooks out there and it's a shame they're not still available. Anyway I wanted to share this picture and give a shout out to Ed. Thanks man!

Can't beat a bass clarinoodle

Sneech

Yesterday I had a wake n bake (which is fairly rare for me) with my Tinymight. A 50/50 mix of some import Thai and Congo x Panama at 2.5 blew me away, I was absolutely buzzing. Low temps and sativas works brilliantly.
Ohhh 2.5! I haven't gone that low yet. Lowest I've tried so far is a 3, which had super tasty terps, but almost invisible vapor, which is fine, I just love hitting that specific spot that produces both great flavor profile on the tongue and blue hue clouds of vapor!

I've only had my TM for two days so far so I'm still getting in the groove of things, but I've noticed that once the clouds stop producing on mid temps, even turning it up to high will barely extract more vapor. I also barely get that popcorny roasted flavor I'm used to when finishing off a bowl at the high end temps of the Extreme Q.
With my EQ I'd start at around 180 C and temp step in 10 degree intervals to around 220 C by the end of my sessions. With the EQ i'd temp step once I see the vapor output start to dwindle, prob after 3~4 tokes at a specific temp. Once I'd get to the 215-220 range the vapor reaches its thickest, and no longer dwindles, it just starts tasting more and more like burnt popcorn until I decide to bag the ABV.

Now I haven't gone past an 8 on the TM yet so maybe it would start producing infinite popcorn vapor once up there, but with the TM I start at level 4, take 2 to 3 solid flavor hits, then temp step to 5, take 2 more hits with good vapor and flavor, then temp step to 6. At 6 I get 2-3 hits of solid vapor, with very little flavor at this point. Taking a 4th hit at 6 produces very little. Temp stepping to 7 or 8 from here did not produce any more vapor for me so I didn't bother to go any higher.

Just thought I'd document my personal differences in observation between the TM and EQ. It's interesting that the TM seems to reach max extraction before the highest temps are reached.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
does anyone else worry Ville could be arrested for falsifying international shipping records?:shrug:
Lol ,dude .. Falsifying what exactly ? It is up to the user if he would use his hands warmer like a vaporizer.
For example you buy a heat gun to vape with it, is it falsifying not labeling as vaporizer ? As long as it does what is described to ,i see no problem. As mentioned aromatherapy device and essential oil defuser has been the description of vapes for decades.

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
this is a preposterous example but what if someone was selling hammers....... but they weren't hammers, they were functional guns??? yes you can hammer a nail with a gun but really its a different product. no one would be able to get away with that or be able to skirt the gun laws for long without being caught.

Bad Dog,

florduh

I personally fully support the TM guy lying. It's extremely funny. The PACT Act is complete bullshit. I don't really care if he's misleading DHL or UPS. His checks cash all the same.

The court case would be hilarious though. The Warm Hands Pro website is excellent, and the device does make for an excellent hand warmer. Also, Ville (or whatever his name is) would never get extradited to the US over this. At worst he'd be looking at a short stay in a Finnish prison. Finnish prisoners live better than like 40% of Americans. Maybe more.

Top Bottom