• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

TinyMight / TM 2

Djsleepy

Man really liking my Titaniummight stem! I’m using it and let my glass just sit. It’s so smooth creating massive hits and flavor is pure as it can be! It doesn’t get hot not even at bottom where you load- and you guys know I ran it all day hard ! It’s so amazing between this and bubbler just adds two totally different but fun experiences to the TM ! Have a good weekend!

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Do you already know if the cooling unit fits in the inner diameter? If so, I’ll take one, too…
I think it will according to @Djsleepy on the last page implying it would. I’m tempted to get one too though, honestly, I’m enjoying glass accompanying my TM and P80 (my other top rotation vape is the Hopper IO and stock titanium mouthpiece, and I’m sure this new offering would be a lot cooler temp wise than a Hopper but my IO frontend doesn’t get hot where I’m running it at). :peace:

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
If you ship to UK im in too !!

Do you already know if the cooling unit fits in the inner diameter? If so, I’ll take one, too…

The measurements that the supplier gave me are OD16mm ID12mm, I had a few cut to 50mm.
As soon as they are ready I'll go get them and try them on. (I won't forget to bring my caliper) I'll only keep them if the cooling unit works. Then I'll let you know here... :brow:

Djsleepy

I think it will according to @Djsleepy on the last page implying it would. I’m tempted to get one too though, honestly, I’m enjoying glass accompanying my TM and P80 (my other top rotation vape is the Hopper IO and stock titanium mouthpiece, and I’m sure this new offering would be a lot cooler temp wise than a Hopper but my IO frontend doesn’t get hot where I’m running it at). :peace:
Yes stock cooling unit works just fine in stem

Tweakz

New accessories have arrived! Incredibly happy like an elephant. Very cool. Now a new chapter of the game has come. The new bubbler with a built-in bowl + stem bubbler and a long cooler stem are just great. Very high-quality service from @Tinymight

C3-A7-C6-FA-063-B-4518-A415-27599675847-E.jpg

JollyGreenGiant

New accessories have arrived! Incredibly happy like an elephant. Very cool. Now a new chapter of the game has come. The new bubbler with a built-in bowl + stem bubbler and a long cooler stem are just great. Very high-quality service from @Tinymight

C3-A7-C6-FA-063-B-4518-A415-27599675847-E.jpg

How does the big bubbler perform relative to the 3D stem? I ordered both as well - but would love your .02!

mulciber

I hope no one minds if I ask the experts here about wait times when units are out of stock. I've wanted a Tinymight, but there are always, understandably, issues of availability. Are there any rules of thumb about the period between ordering and receiving, or does it vary with the season? Thanks in advance.

mulciber,

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
I hope no one minds if I ask the experts here about wait times when units are out of stock. I've wanted a Tinymight, but there are always, understandably, issues of availability. Are there any rules of thumb about the period between ordering and receiving, or does it vary with the season? Thanks in advance.
In stock if you want it now....

Chicken No Name,

ibrokemypie

my tm combusted on 1 again! this time somehow the screen had gotten pushed out of its socket onto the heater and shorted it, and i dont have the slightest idea how! on top of that my iso finally arrived, so of course i dunked my stem and cu into it to get the combustion smell out and whoops i totally forgot to check if it was safe for the orings which after an hour of sitting in 100% iso i can now see is not the case

Shorner

my tm combusted on 1 again! this time somehow the screen had gotten pushed out of its socket onto the heater and shorted it, and i dont have the slightest idea how! on top of that my iso finally arrived, so of course i dunked my stem and cu into it to get the combustion smell out and whoops i totally forgot to check if it was safe for the orings which after an hour of sitting in 100% iso i can now see is not the case
I always throw my cu in iso with o rings still on and never had a problem.

Top Bottom