• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

TinyMight / TM 2

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
Thanks dude, unfortunately not toooo much free time, too much going on so I should stop using this place as a distraction from my life, but it is nice to know my time here has not been wasted if it is helping people!
:haw::cheers::spliff:
Glad everything is ok with you @Shit Snacks

I swear I just thought you'd take a break to clean all your glass and come back when you're done.

:dog:

enrarit

Has anyone found an alternative for the rimmed basket screens that the are getting sold on the Tinymight website? I'm using the 18mm adapter and would like to try the baskets, but shipping rates are way to high for just screens...

Edit: I'm in Germany
While I'm in Canada, I'm sure you can find these -

SS Ball Screens

Work like a charm, you can adjust the size of your 'bowl' by it's placement in the stem.

beluga808

While I'm in Canada, I'm sure you can find these -

SS Ball Screens

Work like a charm, you can adjust the size of your 'bowl' by it's placement in the stem.
Thank you! I keep my eyes open for those, I'm pretty sure I saw them already somewhere. In the meanwhile I ordered the baskets plus an additional cooling unit, 18mm adapter and 3d cooling stem to have a better ratio on shipping costs / product costs. Successfully tricked myself again :lol:

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Thanks dude, unfortunately not toooo much free time, too much going on so I should stop using this place as a distraction from my life, but it is nice to know my time here has not been wasted if it is helping people!
:haw::cheers::spliff:
Haha,dude your score on the forum is legendary !
You are definetly number one in the trophy chart ,dont take too long of a rest or @macbill and @ataxian might decrown you.
You are also in top 10 of highest reaction score and message count, lol... All time MVP ?
P.S.
This is to all guys in the top of the chart ,It is all in the circle of joke ,but if you feel compulsion is getting over you,maybe you could ask the mods to suspend your account for a while. :ko: It will be good for the rest of us to be able to catch up a bit with the score.

Shit Snacks :bowdown:

• Messages 12,290
  • Reaction score 52,018
  • Points 1,763

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Haha,dude your score on the forum is legendary !
You are definetly number one in the trophy chart ,dont take too long of a rest or @macbill and @ataxian might decrown you.
You are also in top 10 of highest reaction score and message count, lol... All time MVP ?
P.S.
This is to all guys in the top of the chart ,It is all in the circle of joke ,but if you feel compulsion is getting over you,maybe you could ask the mods to suspend your account for a while. :ko: It will be good for the rest of us to be able to catch up a bit with the score.

Shit Snacks :bowdown:

• Messages 12,290
  • Reaction score 52,018
  • Points 1,763
Friday is 4 vaporizing!
CIVILIZED BIPEDAL inhabitant’s of this round planet 🌎 in solar system N da known UNIVERSE?
Ranting is a ritual 4 garden dweller’s!

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
‘Where do you recommend buying them? Suggestions of a charger as well?

Yeah this is the place I like to buy mine below, I think that is what I told you and your other thread when I suggested the accessories for the TM, but I know we were talking about so much!

Also the places GY lists are fine, and lionwarehouse, but for me the best price with shipping has typically been from:
18650batterystore.com

And I use a Nitecore D2 charger I have had for a while, I like it better than my i2 because it shows the digital readout so I can see the exact battery charge level (4.2v being fully charged and 3.5v being where my TM tells me it's dead)

There are other reliable charger brands like xtar so you can't really go wrong with any external charger you see at the same website where you are buying the cells? I think!

Shorner

I have just purchased a gravity upline taster stem for my Tinymight, can anyone recommend a good screen?

Shorner,
Reactions: ataxian
Top Bottom