TinyMight / TM 2

zor

I definitely understand your concerns and dwindling patience, the poor communication is a real shame. Still, we don't know what's going on so what may seem like a simple solution may not be of much help at all. Anyway, try to keep being patient, it'll be worth it in the end.

@Bläzeth , I can understand your preference for those two vapes but there are so, so many more that I argue are easily worth a shot, especially as your first!

SquirrelMaster

Yeah I placed a $400 order so I'm getting extremely impatient I think it might be time to chargeback

You should check out the mi3 and the fw7 they both look like pretty good alternatives
That hasn't been the norm lately, devices have been shipping quickly. I'm not making excuses as I have no vested interest in Tinymight but maybe you slipped through the cracks somehow. I get very impatient when I order something and it doesn't ship within days (and is listed as in stock) so I feel your pain. I'd send another email with all caps in the subject line. Something like "HELP! DEVICE ORDERED JUNE 6 BUT STILL NOT SHIPPED". Or issue a charge back, do whatever you're more comfortable with.

I love the Mi3 and everything else that Ryan has designed but it is a very different beast being unregulated. The FW7 is a different imo because of the hybrid heating design which has a negative impact on flavour. In most ways the Tinymight is superior to both of them (and every other portable) imo.

Tweakz

Has anybody gotten a reply from their customer service in the past two weeks?

I placed an order on the 6th and it's still pending and no response after 3 emails
This is what is setting me away from this vaporizer. i am trying to buy my frist vape to say goodbye to tabaco and combustion once and for all, and if i am to pull the trigger on something worth 250€ + accesorys + shipping = 400€ i need to be sure it gets shipped atleast. Getting no response at all is hard to understand, you have google translate you can use it, or any other kind of app or in the worst case, with the number of people that already bought this vape he has enough cash to hire someone to take care of this department for him, this is in his interest. I get it, english ain't is native language, it ain't mine too, and my english is pretty rough, but i still write, speak and try to understand the meaning of words.

Sadly for me, the vapes that i fell in love are:

- Tinymight, that has this problem and a person wonders if anything happens how would the warranty work.

- Tetra P80 that will be impossible to get in a reasonable amount of time (saw the latest drop, got the email but, wasn't fast enough)
Everything will be fine with your order. The waiting time is about 4 weeks from the moment of order to the status sent. Keep in mind that the wave of the pandemic is again. And don't panic and mislead those who haven't bought this device yet. The cs level is not perfect, but in recent months it has become better, judging by the reviews. And there are fewer mistakes with devices as far as I've noticed. I haven't had any problems at all in 1.5 years.

abcd5432

Everything will be fine with your order. The waiting time is about 4 weeks from the moment of order to the status sent. Keep in mind that the wave of the pandemic is again. And don't panic and mislead those who haven't bought this device yet. The cs level is not perfect, but in recent months it has become better, judging by the reviews. And there are fewer mistakes with devices as far as I've noticed. I haven't had any problems at all in 1.5 years.
Is. There a reason why there isn't an eta for the next batch like there used to be? I was gonna order but last I ordered, they were being sent in batches, and now I have no idea the wait. My wait my first order was non-existent since I got in at the end of a batch (lucky) so no 4 weeks of waiting.

Pasoa2020

So I’ve been using the TinyMight exclusive with the capsules.

am I missing out on using it without them? How do you load the stem?

where does the basket screen go and in what direction?

anyone with any pics of how to best use the basket screen without the capsules?

ezpz

Where does the rimless basket go and which direction does it face? A pic would be helpful.

is there any benefit?
The only reason to use a dome screen in front of the CU is to keep the CU cleaner. Helps especially if you stir. Rimmed basket screen can be useful to either hold herb in, or to push your herb further from the heater for a more even roast.
Obviously, I have a favorite.:smug:

zor

The only reason to use a dome screen in front of the CU is to keep the CU cleaner. Helps especially if you stir. Rimmed basket screen can be useful to either hold herb in, or to push your herb further from the heater for a more even roast.
Obviously, I have a favorite.:smug:
Oh nice, I can't fit any of my rimmed baskets, they're too wide. I figured they were one and the same but I guess there are some which aren't as wide/thick and so can fit in the TM?

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
On my first TM order it took about 40 days between order date and ship date. For my second TM it was about 12 days order to ship. It is going to depend on his ability to get his parts and time to assemble, and on whether he is forced or chooses to take some time off. As far as we know there is only one or maybe 2 people producing and shipping this vape, and for many of these artisan vapes it is not their full time job. I don't think I would be concerned about my order unless the wait was being measured in months, tho I certainly understand your anxiety. More than likely all is well and you only need a little patience.

Once you have the vape any wait time slips away into memory and joy of ownership takes it's place. :love:

ezpz

Oh nice, I can't fit any of my rimmed baskets, they're too wide. I figured they were one and the same but I guess there are some which aren't as wide/thick and so can fit in the TM?
The rimmed basket screen came with the spiked stem. Where the supplier of that stem gets it from is still an unsolved mystery here. If you search "dremel" in this thread, you'll find that some users here have filed down their rims.

Djsleepy

Hey I was looking around website and looked at terms and conditions and look what I got a phone number!!!!! But the language barrier is.still there.even with a translator app it may NOT come across right. Good luck to.those who wanna try it out!

CONTACT US
In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Site or to receive further information regarding use of the Site, please contact us at:
JTJS Products Oy
Kivikonkaari 38 B 21
Helsinki, 00940
Finland
Phone: +358 9 23165042

Djsleepy

I wouldn't be terribly surprised if that was the number for their web hoster...
I know the address is right , due to my 2 returns! But you could be right,who knows just.sharing!

Update: I just had my first combustion level was 6.5 after 9 mos. in one of my two TM’S! Was after a battery change and new stem (don’t think any sticks in there as I always clean) but man this was A huge combustion ! Fine now but ugh I hate that crap!

Last edited:

VapePerson

Searching for Tremendous
I'm looking for a portable dry herb vape, and the tinymight seems to be what I want (portable, convection, on demand, fast hits, discreet, good looking). A lot of reports of slow shipping--does anyone know what the average wait time for a unit right now is? I'm seeing mixed results on the time it takes from order to reception.

Thanks.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I'm looking for a portable dry herb vape, and the tinymight seems to be what I want (portable, convection, on demand, fast hits, discreet, good looking). A lot of reports of slow shipping--does anyone know what the average wait time for a unit right now is? I'm seeing mixed results on the time it takes from order to reception.

Thanks.

Seems like a good time, like a new batch is just about ready, if people who are waiting have orders being marked complete now... If you order when there is a completed batch in stock, the shipping is quick and you should have it in your hands within 2 weeks

VapePerson

Searching for Tremendous
Seems like a good time, like a new batch is just about ready, if people who are waiting have orders being marked complete now... If you order when there is a badge in stock, the shipping is quick and you should have it in your hands within 2 weeks so max maybe 4 weeks?
Well I wont be able to even buy it for 2 weeks or so, but thank you for the note! :)

Top Bottom