TinyMight / TM 2

You can get a replacement here https://tinymightvape.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=60&product_id=72

Shipping on accessories is pretty slow unfortunately as they don't use DHL like they do for the devices themselves.
Thanks for the response SquirrelMaster. However, it's not the glass that sits above the heater thats broken, it's the glass tube that encases the heater coil itself. The diameter of both glass tubes is the the same, but the glass tube around the heater coil is slightly longer. Tinymight doesn't sell that one as an accessory.

HighVapeEnthusiast

Tinymight doesn't sell that one as an accessory.
..I think it‘s Even difficult to replace, cause of the ceramic rods inside?:shrug:

For a few weeks I'm using my self-made Titan wood stem now. It's a 16mm Ti Tube Stem from china, 1mm wall, and a mouthpeace made from wood, also fits as WPA.
Inside some 3mm glas balls for cooling, that's it!
Works like a charm!
Peace!:peace:

Ah, I forgot to say, S&B capsules works well inside the TI tube with some tricks.

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Yeah @JCat I thought about asking to order just a body or try sending the unit in, but at this point I'm ok waiting for a new one and using the old one for parts. I dunno how the workload is over in TM land but there are certainly other customer service requests which are far more important than me trying to undo my idiocy.
I’ve yet to sand my TM after owning it 15+ months but perhaps with different and gradually finer grit sandpaper you might be able to undo it. As @JCat said it depends how deep the stain went in. I think a few folks herein did successfully stain their TMs. I’ve been thinking about sanding my down a bit but was never sure about staining for the same issue you’re having. I’ve used natural beeswax occasionally to soften the wood a bit and my applications don’t last too long which is why sanding, with progressively finer grit, is appealing to me. Of course I keep forgetting to buy different grit paper when I’m at Depot. Hope you can find a quick remedy for your situation! :peace:

JCat

Accessory Maker
I’ve yet to sand my TM after owning it 15+ months but perhaps with different and gradually finer grit sandpaper you might be able to undo it. As @JCat said it depends how deep the stain went in. I think a few folks herein did successfully stain their TMs. I’ve been thinking about sanding my down a bit but was never sure about staining for the same issue you’re having. I’ve used natural beeswax occasionally to soften the wood a bit and my applications don’t last too long which is why sanding, with progressively finer grit, is appealing to me. Of course I keep forgetting to buy different grit paper when I’m at Depot. Hope you can find a quick remedy for your situation! :peace:
I’m a little hesitant to sand down without taking 100% apart … wouldn’t want the dust in the device. I use beeswax finish so far … but a food grade mineral oil finish would be fine too.

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
Last edited:

Vaporific

I’m a little hesitant to sand down without taking 100% apart … wouldn’t want the dust in the device. I use beeswax finish so far … but a food grade mineral oil finish would be fine too.
+1. I forgot to mention above I’d disassemble my TM before any sanding. My bottom plate has gaps and I wouldn’t want any sanded particles falling inside. Great recall and mention of food grade mineral oil - definitely fine!

Dang, lost one of my little cup screens while cleaning my spare stem & CU the other night, after accidentally straw-loading my stem the wrong way for the first time. Doh! I need to order more. I’ve been using them just below the CU stem to keep the CU cleaner and love the minimalist look of the short cup screens. :peace:

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
@purepotstill I think is going to let us know about this spiked stem option in France... Otherwise the best bet is still to use a WPA with a jayhook or other female cooling mouthpiece like from Oregon Glass Blower (sidecar hook! or others) or Phineas vigreux tube (female version until he makes a dedicated TM stem someday) Beads you just need to do yourself, get the ditanium mp
Leave poor @purepotstill alone :D

It was me liaising with my French maker of tinymight stems..... Unless I've missed something and pps has found another sources. In that case my apologies....

The maker has just returned from Barcelona so I am speaking to him today. I'm hoping to guide him towards the more generic j hooks like those OGB makes. I will report back as and when I have more news.

I'm hopeful as he seems enthusiastic but we shall see.....🤞🤞🤞🤞

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Leave poor @purepotstill alone :D

It was me liaising with my French maker of tinymight stems..... Unless I've missed something and pps has found another sources. In that case my apologies....

The maker has just returned from Barcelona so I am speaking to him today. I'm hoping to guide him towards the more generic j hooks like those OGB makes. I will report back as and when I have more news.

I'm hopeful as he seems enthusiastic but we shall see.....🤞🤞🤞🤞

:doh: sorry my head was in the p, almost tagged passenger first lol now I remember it was you of course! :bowdown:

west-elec

Put my stained unit into session mode (without a mouthpiece) and cranked to 10, left it going for 5+ minutes and oh boy, there's definitely a foul odor and flavor coming from it. I don't feel safe using this at all.

There's a reason why I don't dabble with things I don't know enough about, and it's been a while since I've been taught a lesson by my inexperience; this is an expensive and somewhat frustrating one but such is life. Time to order a new one.....
What type of strain did you use?
If it is an oil based one they can stink (off gas) for months and it is toxic. You could dismantle, then slow bake the wood in a fan forced oven on low with door adjar for several hours. Maybe need to do this a few times til it stops smelling. You could also try a coat of no VOC varnish, which should seal it and is supposed to be non toxic. Should eventually bake out though...

Mr.Huxley

Creo que alguien preguntó por opciones de boquilla o enfriamiento. He estado probando diferentes configuraciones estas semanas.

Para aquellos de ustedes que tienen un MVS de Simrell, pueden colocar una junta tórica entre las dos piezas superiores del MVS. Luego, si inserta el MVS en la varilla larga o corta de stock, encaja perfectamente como si fuera una unidad de enfriamiento.

Siempre que pongas una pantalla de cesta al final, haciendo una parada con los mvs, ya tienes la configuración.

Si estás interesado puedo publicar fotos más tarde en casa.

Mr.Huxley,

SquirrelMaster

Thanks for the response SquirrelMaster. However, it's not the glass that sits above the heater thats broken, it's the glass tube that encases the heater coil itself. The diameter of both glass tubes is the the same, but the glass tube around the heater coil is slightly longer. Tinymight doesn't sell that one as an accessory.
Oh shoot, that's not good. As @Tinyvapelover said, I'm not sure how easy that would be to replace because of the fragility of the heater coil and ceramic rods that space it. Than again it may be easy, I'm haven't attempted removing the coil.

I would send Tinymight an email but make sure you keep the wording simple so it isn't lost in translation. Something like:
Subject: Help, broken internal glass
Body: Glass tube around heater coil is broken.

A picture would probably help which you may be able to pull from this thread if you can't take your own. At least you could point at the exact part you need that way.

--------------------------------------

@zor you should put a fan on your Tinymight while you wait for your new one. Throw in some empty sessions and see if the smell goes away. Could give it a bit of a sand down to help. I bet the smell will go away.

Vaporific

SILENCE! Shit. My haptic motor stopped working last night after I tried to lift up the battery contact at the bottom of the battery chamber with my new homemade paper clip hook. The hook slipped and I was holding the TM in one hand while hooking the contact tab with the other and it was a sudden jolt of sorts (the TM didn’t hit anything). My TM works - I count to 5 in on demand mode before taking a draw - but no vibration at the moment. I get my usual clouds on my low temps so I know it works 💨. I guess I’ll need to perform open vape surgery soon to free the motor thingy which I did last year. At this point I’ll finally sand down my TM as I’ve been talking about while it’s disassembled. To be continued on “As the Vape Turns”… :peace:

Last edited:

Tweakz

I decided that TM will remain my portable end game . 1.5 years of daily hard use, both alone or with friends, i never found any issues . Very efficient and versatile. . "Boost mode" has been doing great for more than a few months, this mode has helped prolong the life of my old vtc6 (1.5 years), they also work like new if i put the temperature higher.
* I haven't used the 2nd TM bought for backup yet

ezpz

No problems haha....

Just out of interest @Shit Snacks or anyone else. I'm going to suggest a ring if spikes 1.5 cm up the stem to hold the basket screen. Does this seem appropriate....?
If I remember correctly, the custom stems should have an opening throughout the stem so you can stick something through it, making it easier to dislodge a capsule/screen. Not that it matters for me (because I don't use caps), but should the length of the unspiked area be long enough to support a dosing cap? Anyone with a TM dosing cap know the measurements?

Has anybody gotten a reply from their customer service in the past two weeks?

I placed an order on the 6th and it's still pending and no response after 3 emails

Moe.bickes,

Vaporific

Last time on “As the Vape Turns” the protagonist attempted to slightly raise the bottom battery contact and accidentally messed up the haptic motor. Upon turning on his Tinymight 24 hours later, it buzzed when the on demand heatup temp was reached. Victory perhaps? Alas the vibration stopped on subsequent draws. No dice and the sound of silence (again) was deafening. A moment of hope snuffed out quickly. Stay tuned for upcoming scenes when our vaporist will perform open vape surgery to loosen the motor in the housing and carefully and gently sand down his Tinymight with increasingly fine sandpaper. Popcorn optional. TGIF to all. :peace:

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
Hey @Vaporific don't forget to try to bang the side of the TM into your palm of the opposite hand. My haptic buzz had stopped 3 times in the last year or so but I've fixed it each time line this.

Disregard this post of you're looking for excuses to disassemble and sand though 😂

Bläzeth

Has anybody gotten a reply from their customer service in the past two weeks?

I placed an order on the 6th and it's still pending and no response after 3 emails
This is what is setting me away from this vaporizer. i am trying to buy my frist vape to say goodbye to tabaco and combustion once and for all, and if i am to pull the trigger on something worth 250€ + accesorys + shipping = 400€ i need to be sure it gets shipped atleast. Getting no response at all is hard to understand, you have google translate you can use it, or any other kind of app or in the worst case, with the number of people that already bought this vape he has enough cash to hire someone to take care of this department for him, this is in his interest. I get it, english ain't is native language, it ain't mine too, and my english is pretty rough, but i still write, speak and try to understand the meaning of words.

Sadly for me, the vapes that i fell in love are:

- Tinymight, that has this problem and a person wonders if anything happens how would the warranty work.

- Tetra P80 that will be impossible to get in a reasonable amount of time (saw the latest drop, got the email but, wasn't fast enough)

Last edited:
Bläzeth,
This is what is setting me away from this vaporizer. i am trying to buy my frist vape to say goodbye to tabaco and combustion once and for all, and if i am to pull the trigger on something worth 250€ + accesorys + shipping = 400€ i need to be sure it gets shipped atleast. Getting no response at all is hard to understand, you have google translate you can use it, or any other kind of app or in the worst case, with the number of people that already bought this vape he has enough cash to hire someone to take care of this department for him, this is in his interest. I get it, english ain't is native language, it ain't mine too, and my english is pretty rough, but i still write, speak and try to understand the meaning of words.

Sadly for me, the vapes that i fell in love are:

- Tinymight, that has this problem and a person wonders if anything happens how would the warranty work.

- Tetra P80 that will be impossible to get in a reasonable amount of time (saw the latest drop, got the email but, wasn't fast enough)
Yeah I placed a $400 order so I'm getting extremely impatient I think it might be time to chargeback

You should check out the mi3 and the fw7 they both look like pretty good alternatives

Moe.bickes,
Reactions: Bläzeth
Top Bottom