TinyMight / TM 2

trevytrev

Happy little clouds
Is anyone able to access their website? I had emailed and initiated a return yesterday and wanted to see the status - but it appears the website is currently disabled when I try and access it?
Yep, same here, that's a worry as was definitely Ok this morning as I had to get my order number.! No reply to my email either, not that I expected one that quickly but let's hope this isn't something serious.

jjvapes

Yep, same here, that's a worry as was definitely Ok this morning as I had to get my order number.! No reply to my email either, not that I expected one that quickly but let's hope this isn't something serious.

I hope so too. I emailed on Saturday and didn’t hear back; so I initiated a return on the website. Hopefully this is just temporary. 🤞

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
Dropped my TM last night, it wouldn't turn on, so I thought I'd have a look inside to see what was up, but still not working. I've emailed CS so hopefully they will repair it. I just wish I had a spare! :(
was everything in place and connected properly when you opened it up?

Sour Dream,
Reactions: BigJr48

Ivy_NewVape

Company Rep
screen_shot_2021-06-15_at_3.44.28_pm.png

Hey guys! I took mine apart to clean it and forgot the order of these washers. Does anyone know how these go back together or what the point of them is? I would also like to decrease the draw strength if possible so that it's easier to use, sometimes I feel like I am sucking on a super-thick milkshake straw. Comparatively, my mighty is like drinking water with a straw. Hopefully this makes sense, any recommendations?

Bortz

Hey guys! I took mine apart to clean it and forgot the order of these washers. Does anyone know how these go back together or what the point of them is? I would also like to decrease the draw strength if possible so that it's easier to use, sometimes I feel like I am sucking on a super-thick milkshake straw. Comparatively, my mighty is like drinking water with a straw. Hopefully this makes sense, any recommendations?

Either end, nut, washer, nut, washer, nut, other end. They create extra turbulence to cool the vapor stream. Removing them, and the cooling unit itself, would both most likely reduce draw.

Am looking to pick up another 3-in-1 WPA with the glass screen. Any alternate vendors/glassblowers?
I will share some of my thoughts at a later time, but the short review is that it is all it is supposed to be. Love this thing.

Edit: Should read the thread first, :doh::lol:

In other news, Tinymight's website is down? I also get a warning from microsoft listing it as unsafe and possible phishing. Maybe hacked?

"Website Disabled
The account associated with this website has been disabled.
If you are the site owner please contact us for more information.
Web Hosting by Hawk Host"

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Could be a hack, it could be he's just late with a payment. Whatever it is I'm sure it will be a short term problem. I suspect the company is doing well at this point as it grows. I personally think it is the best of my battery vapes and that seems to be a common opinion, so it isn't going anywhere. I have other good vapes that I love using but right now this vape owns me. I even bought a backup so I wouldn't need to be without it if something crazy happens and I need to send it in. It has a long warranty.

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
I would also like to decrease the draw strength if possible so that it's easier to use, sometimes I feel like I am sucking on a super-thick milkshake straw.
Don’t pack tightly. Either no tamp or light tamp. Also play around with the stem ring and oring underneath it. Those are instrumental for air flow too. :peace:

EddIW

Only screw the one cylinder into the other just enough so that it stays locked together. For best airflow and still effective cooling you want to be able to shake the stem and hear the washers going up and down the screw. If you screw them completely together you lose airflow. Hope that makes sense/helps. Like this

I have a Tinymight that has a broken glass tube which encases the heater coil. Since I didn't buy it from Tinymight, I'd expect to pay to have it repaired if I mailed it back. I'd like to avoid mailing if possible. I've taken the unit completely apart and removed the broken glass and heating coil. Anyone have any luck in making such a repair? What was your process? Anyone have a broken Tinymight you'd want to sell the protective heater glass tube and heater coil? THX!

blacksheepsquatch,
Reactions: BigJr48

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast

You can still use the Cooling unit (CU) without the washers, it will still help cool some and increase airflow

zor

Of course, as soon as I post and act all impatient the replacement glass tubes arrived. Took a few min to remember how the damn thing goes back together but I figured it out (I think) and it seems to work (at least powers on)

Here's the result of my paltry staining effort. I am a minimalist, or lazy, or uncouth when it comes to wood aesthetics and such, so I'm sure as hell not making any further changes to this.

edit: holy hell, after a few hits I'm coughing like a fiend and not really seeing much vapor or impact to the herb.

Last edited:

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
Of course, as soon as I post and act all impatient the replacement glass tubes arrived. Took a few min to remember how the damn thing goes back together but I figured it out (I think) and it seems to work (at least powers on)

Here's the result of my paltry staining effort. I am a minimalist, or lazy, or uncouth when it comes to wood aesthetics and such, so I'm sure as hell not making any further changes to this.

edit: holy hell, after a few hits I'm coughing like a fiend and not really seeing much vapor or impact to the herb.
Are you inhaling whatever you stained it with lol?

zor

Yeah, I did something wrong because I combusted realllly badly. Tried dry firing it and I think the bottom screen made contact with the heater and lit up. There's a tiny hole in it now. I've flipped the screen around, as it is domed and made it so it is with the dome upward, but does anyone have a handy link to the order in which the parts go in? I'm not getting a good fit with the red o-ring, it wobbles a lot, so I think I didn't put things back together the right way haah

Are you inhaling whatever you stained it with lol?

You know, I probably am. I am also getting almost no flavor, nowhere near the good stuff I was used to experiencing before now. Maybe it's the accidental combustion that I still taste in my mouth, I dunno. My mouth is all sorts of messed up right now

Last edited:

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
You can still use the Cooling unit (CU) without the washers, it will still help cool some and increase airflow
This is my current setup; with the stock short stem too. Been this way for a few weeks and like it without the nuts & washers. I’ve also lowered my temps too.

does anyone have a handy link to the order in which the parts go in?
P. 187 might help. It’s my TM bible. Good luck! :peace:

zor

This is my current setup; with the stock short stem too. Been this way for a few weeks and like it without the nuts & washers. I’ve also lowered my temps too.

P. 187 might help. It’s my TM bible. Good luck! :peace:
Yeah, I tried to use that awesome breakdown pic but something just isn't working right. The glass mouthpiece wobbles way too much, while it didn't before, so that's one indicator....there's an ensuing bitter flavor which is another, so I seriously question my stain job oh boy

Top Bottom