TinyMight / TM 2

jjvapes

I can't really tell from your description what problem you are having. Are you saying the dial doesn't change anything? One can certainly combust in a working unit if their temp is set too high. Can you better describe your problem? I usually have my temp set at about 4 and I can fully extract the goodness at this temp with enough time, or if I want quicker extraction I may go as high as 6 or so.

Thanks for the questions above. When I have it in on demand mode it does not vibrate to let me know the device is up to temp and doesn’t matter what the dial is on. When I tried to use it in session mode with the dial set to temp level 5; it stayed on as it is supposed to but ended up combusting the material at that temp level.

Just curious if anyone else has had that issue and knows what the fix is? It seems that it’s no longer regulating the temp.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
When you go into session mode do you get the 5 buzzes/vibrations (fewer if the battery level is down)? Just trying to zero in on your problem. I have had the occasional issue with the haptic feedback but I have been able to resolve it and it happened much later than 2 weeks into my use of the device.

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
I took it apart for the first time and cleaned my TM to get whatever residue was left by the river water out(smh lol). I took some pics so I could remember how to put it back together, hopefully, they are of minor use to someone.

The TM is working perfectly btw, IDK about the 3 batteries that got a bit wet yet, just gonna let them dry for the rest of the week even tho I can't find any moisture on them or in the wrap

My TM is ashy now lol

cant seem to attach the pics, so imgur link:

jjvapes

When you go into session mode do you get the 5 buzzes/vibrations (fewer if the battery level is down)? Just trying to zero in on your problem. I have had the occasional issue with the haptic feedback but I have been able to resolve it and it happened much later than 2 weeks into my use of the device.
Thank - I’m getting four buzzes right now when entering sessions mode (the battery is not fully charged at the moment and gives three buzzes in on demand mode).

The combustion in session mode is obviously a huge concern.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
It sounds like it is working, just too hot. If you use it on 3 does it still combust? If it doesn't you may be a candidate for a temp range adjustment. If it does combust on 3 than I think it may have to go back to TM as it may be something else. (I chose 3 to be sure you were above the travel mode that cuts off the heat)

jjvapes

It sounds like it is working, just too hot. If you use it on 3 does it still combust? If it doesn't you may be a candidate for a temp range adjustment. If it does combust on 3 than I think it may have to go back to TM as it may be something else. (I chose 3 to be sure you were above the travel mode that cuts off the heat

Thank you for the tips above. I tried session mode on temperature 3 and unfortunately it did combust. So it appears it needs to go back. 😢

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
Thank you for the tips above. I tried session mode on temperature 3 and unfortunately it did combust. So it appears it needs to go back. 😢
check to see if your heater screen is pushed in and potentially touching the heater, I combusted and almost messed up my device from putting the stem in with too much force(It was too thick and they sent me a replacement WPA)

jjvapes

check to see if your heater screen is pushed in and potentially touching the heater, I combusted and almost messed up my device from putting the stem in with too much force(It was too thick and they sent me a replacement WPA)

thanks - just checked this and the screen is in there properly and not touching the heater. Thanks for the tip about putting it in with too much force!

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
That was the first of two combustion incidents with my TM, both self-inflicted. The other was not waiting until the heat up buzz in on demand mode. Thankfully neither has happened again. However using my Dynavap last weekend while away I combusted with that (such a horrible taste regardless!).

OMG - my spare stem & CU are still bathing in ISO since last night. I gotta remove & rinse them soon! Thanks for reminding me!! :peace:

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
That was the first of two combustion incidents with my TM, both self-inflicted. The other was not waiting until the heat up buzz in on demand mode. Thankfully neither has happened again. However using my Dynavap last weekend while away I combusted with that (such a horrible taste regardless!).

OMG - my spare stem & CU are still bathing in ISO since last night. I gotta remove & rinse them soon! Thanks for reminding me!! :peace:
It took forever to get that smoke/burnt smell out after I did that lol, had to toss the iso after too

Vaporific

It took forever to get that smoke/burnt smell out after I did that lol, had to toss the iso after too
I don’t save my ISO. I know some do and try to do the extract making thing from it (or whatever it’s called). I do extracts (and concentrates) on occasion but not homemade. I love flower as-is and the TM sure does a hell of a job with it. It’s an amazing vape. :peace:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I tend to reuse it a couple times at least just as a thrift measure. I don't save it to pull anything from it.

I have some ridiculous amount of ABV, probably a quarter pound at least, I have been saving for no good reason. I thought I might use it for cooking or to make a topical of some kind, but I never have. I should probably just toss it.

Added: ISO also got hard to get for a while when folks were making their own hand sanitizer...

Last edited:

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
I don’t save my ISO. I know some do and try to do the extract making thing from it (or whatever it’s called). I do extracts (and concentrates) on occasion but not homemade. I love flower as-is and the TM sure does a hell of a job with it. It’s an amazing vape. :peace:
I reuse mines a couple times and toss it once it seems to get too dirty or smell like avb.

I just ordered some Dark Crystal cleaner for my glass to try out instead since it’s non toxic if rather use that even tho I haven’t had any problems with iso

Vaporific

I reuse mines a couple times and toss it once it seems to get too dirty or smell like avb.

I just ordered some Dark Crystal cleaner for my glass to try out instead since it’s non toxic if rather use that even tho I haven’t had any problems with iso
Never thought about reusing ISO and I don’t dump it down the drain but rather outside in my driveway. Indeed, ISO was hard to obtain during the height of the pandemic and it’s widely available now (and I’ll stock up on it soon, but not hoard it). PBW is great for glass and I’ve used it a few times on stubborn pipes, stems and rigs; non-toxic too. All good options, but few surpass the TM ;) :peace:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Yeah I never save it, and it's honestly just not too convenient for me to dispose of it properly... I'm typically reusing what I'm using at the time to clean multiple stems, screens, or whatever, shaking rinsing, with water too. It's a whole process back and forth, shaking and rinsing, iso and water, a little at a time? So I can't see actually saving it and I guess I am hopefully diluting it enough when it goes down the drain?? :lol:

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
I reuse till it stops working! 1 I'm cheap! 2 I'm environmental 🥺 and I'm frugal which is different than cheap! Hell when I was vaping and still smoking once it failed the vape parts test I would use it to clean my combustion bong, followed by a flush down the toilet into the septic tank. Even at my heaviest use I could use a bottle a month, now with j-hooks and using dry rigs, typically topping 4 small sessions a day split between a few vapes, I just dumped the iso I was using and I'd say it was about 4 months old or a bit older :o

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Because I use CE I usually only clean my glass with hot water other than stems which I clean with ISO. If a glass piece needs more cleaning I usually use PBW. The HD3, being so tall, may need more cleaning because it doesn't stack bubbles all they way to the top of the can so it may get dirty up there. If it does I will probably use PBW. Time will tell.

I keep a jar of ISO that I put my stems and adapters in and I change the ISO when it gets brown enough or if the stems start coming out too tacky. I'm "frugal" too... Is it bad for the environment to throw ISO down the drain? I never really thought about that but I bet it is...

We should probably take this discussion elsewhere.

JCat

Accessory Maker
I tend to reuse it a couple times at least just as a thrift measure. I don't save it to pull anything from it.

I have some ridiculous amount of ABV, probably a quarter pound at least, I have been saving for no good reason. I thought I might use it for cooking or to make a topical of some kind, but I never have. I should probably just toss it.

Added: ISO also got hard to get for a while when folks were making their own hand sanitizer...
I have many pounds of ABV at this point ... lol ... I think one of my freezers is getting full!!!!

I should also just toss likely but keep thinking I should do something with it ... even with <0.5% left in it that could be extracted ... that has to be over 1/2 an oz of THC :lol:

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
Having my last session and it's a tinymight session?!? Usually I'm a flowerpot at night sort of guy but tonight I'm finishing with the tinymight! Even though I already had a Flowerpot session?!? It's that dam auber auto off! Just when I felt like a second bowl bam my vape is off .......🤬 Tinymight to the rescue! Cause I was not wanting for a 10 minute heat up. I will change that dam auber auto off when I'm not high, trouble is I usually am LoL ah the tinymight, almost all the power of a desktop with none of the waiting

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
I know the feeling. Sometimes I just hit the tinymight cause it's quicker and quieter even if the vrod is ticking away next to me....

Whilst I find the gentle ripple of my rigs bubbles therapeutic, they can alert boss lady that I'm hitting yet another bowl if she is snoozing. The tinymight gentle buzz buzz can easily be disguised or supressed.....

Vaporific

Still debating whether to finally change the original red stem oring after 15+ months. As noted in class (i.e. this thread :myday:) glass has variances and my TM stock short stems are certainly different. Naturally I need to adjust the stem oring with each and came to realize last night that I haven’t been consistent doing so when I swap stems for cleaning. I mean, yes, I have realized it but I hardly got any vapor with a new load and battery last night (WTF?) and then came to realize the ring and oring weren’t tight enough after the stem swap. Chalk it up to “I was so much older then, I’m younger than that now.” We live, we learn. So the trick is to insert the stem with it a bit loose enough and then twist the stem and oring tighter so it tighten a bit. Easy peasy, but I’ve got to remember this when swapping stems! There will be a quiz, lol. Happy Tuesday.:peace:

zor

Is it bad for the environment to throw ISO down the drain? I never really thought about that but I bet it is...

Yes, it is. It's a flammable substance too. In theory, we should collect and dispose of through a hazmat service or collection, but I think you can easily argue the amounts you're disposing are small enough to not really matter.

it's been almost 3 weeks since my two replacement glass tubes for the TM shipped. This, along with the shipping cost, is silly. Hopefully I won't need a replacement again but next time I'm gonna try to source it locally.

Top Bottom