• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

TinyMight / TM 2

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Wow, that IS cheap. They are $4.74 on Liion where I got my P28As.

Yeah that was the price during their Black Friday sale, when I got my first P26A, I like 18650 battery store because they also have cheaper shipping available, but Liion warehouse gave you your free flashlight!

So far, in my TM, I'm not sure I'm really seeing any difference between the two Mollicell... Both are still the best imo!

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
I am no native english speaker, but I would tell the CS about blue SPARKS instead of LIGHTING. Lighting is the wrong description here. The word sparks should ring some alarm ... FWIW I'm interested in how this plays out...
He stated “lightning” above but I assumed he meant “spark” not “lighting”. Indeed, take a deep breath and hopefully TM will get back to you. They always have with me though a few times it took a week or two, however their CS has really picked up based on lots of folks on this thread, not necessarily Makro. Also, I wouldn’t use the unit at this point even with the good battery. Cheers. :peace:

Vaporific,
Reactions: BigJr48

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Yeah that was the price during their Black Friday sale, when I got my first P26A, I like 18650 battery store because they also have cheaper shipping available, but Liion warehouse gave you your free flashlight!

So far, in my TM, I'm not sure I'm really seeing any difference between the two Mollicell... Both are still the best imo!
I am definitely liking the P28As. They are the only Mollicells I have tried. And yeah, freebies... :nod:

Vapor Mainline

Vapor (Ent)husiast
Glad to say my new Grav upline stem fits my tinymight perfectly. The screens for my wood milaana mouthpiece fit the taster well and I’m loving this vape’s signature on this fine day :rockon:There’s still some bite to the vapor but as a native dynavap user I can deal;) This sucker can also slide right into my jar of iso for cleaning! Now I might have to grab that extra long mouthpiece…:brow:

Makroskop

I wanted to inform you that i could not stop playing with the TM and i find out now that all batteries doing this sparks... Even the Murata

It seem to depend on how the battery slide in on the connection pole I guess, but I am not sure.

The only sure thing is now, i stop touch the TM before it explodes in my hand/face until i hear from that TM guy...

feels so fucking bad, i really still had the hope it was just the battery causing the problem.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Yeah, if all of them are doing it now there is no question it is the device and I'm sure TM will fix you up. I know it may not seem like it, but their CS has VASTLY improved from a couple months ago, along with the improvement in shipping time. I felt secure enough to buy a backup.

But your best bet is to just use something else till this gets resolved.

beiberhole69

Sexual Maven
So, I got a TM last week. Love the shit.

However, Saturday night after ripping a bunch of bowls with a buddy, it seemed to go cold. Even on a fresh batt. I almost cried. BUT, I was able to get some vape out of a stem before I went to bed. When I woke up, it was still hitting, but just seems cooler overall. I was scared to go past 8 and now I've finished off some stems at max.

Last edited:

Djsleepy

However, Saturday night after ripping a bunch of bowls with a buddy, it seemed to go cold. Even on a fresh batt. I almost cried. BUT, I was able to get some vape out of a stem before I went to bed. When I woke up, it was still hitting, but just seems cooler overall. I was scared to go past 8 and now I've finished off some stems at max.
Make sure you don’t have a leak between lid and glass sleeve where stem goes. The lid may have shifted due to insertion/removal . I put my finger in hole and ensure it feels even and smooth all the way around ; if you feel anything out of place a simple adjustment works. I adjust mine as soon as it goes out (bout once a day for me) good luck?

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
It seem to depend on how the battery slide in on the connection pole I guess, but I am not sure.
check that the battery contact is not crushed. This can happen if you are dropping the batteries inside the TM ... It is best to insert the batteries with the TM on the side
Or,
During transport, the package may have suffered a fall that caused damage to the contact, as it came with the battery inserted.
If so, it is easy to fix by pulling the contact upwards with the help of a clip.

Last edited:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal

Also, if you have a #20 star wrench make sure the screw is tight. If that loosens up you can loose power. Most power problems are contact issues. Slightly loosening and then re tightening this screw sometimes fixes this as well. I have only needed to do this once in the 8 months I have had my TM. And just FYI, I usually run between 4 and 6.

beiberhole69

Sexual Maven
Make sure you don’t have a leak between lid and glass sleeve where stem goes. The lid may have shifted due to insertion/removal . I put my finger in hole and ensure it feels even and smooth all the way around ; if you feel anything out of place a simple adjustment works. I adjust mine as soon as it goes out (bout once a day for me) good luck?

Seems like this might be the culprit as it's not hitting again now after unscrewing. However, I'm not finding it to be that simple to readjust, so maybe it's something else. Pretty disheartening.

Ok, I think it's back. I think it was the bottom screw. I loosened it a bit and then it seemed way looser than what I just did, so I squeezed it together and tightened it up.

Last edited:

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
Ordered this cobalt blue 19/19M vigreux stem from Phineas for my incoming Milaana3, nice surprise it pairs fantastically with the TM - and adds some nice color! The airflow is the opposite direction of how the vigreux is designed to be used, of course, but still cools nicely.
i thought about getting one but didnt know how I felt about having to use it upside dow

NimChimpsky

i thought about getting one but didnt know how I felt about having to use it upside dow
Yea it works well upside down for me but I prly wouldn't buy this one exclusively for the TM (if you don't have any use for the custom 19/19 joint size which makes it a little more expensive). If there were a few folks interested maybe we could commission some from him designed for the TM (right direction, regular tip).. :brow:

Last edited:

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
Yea it works well upside down for me but I prly wouldn't buy this one exclusively for the TM (if you don't have any use for the custom 19/19 joint size which makes it a little more expensive). If there were a few folks interested maybe we could commission some from him designed for the TM (right direction, regular tip).. :brow:
I think he will have a vigreux stem dedicated for the TM someday when he gets the time to work on it! I never wanted to try my RBT one here, because of the backwards spikes and the male joint as the mouthpiece..
I believe when i contacted him that he was willing but doesn't have a TM to test on

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I believe when i contacted him that he was willing but doesn't have a TM to test on

Yeah I am in touch with him and offered my services along with measurements ideas and such, he has been working on some large wholesale orders that take up most of his time, I think he will get to it eventually, whether he has a TM himself or not!

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I think he will have a vigreux stem dedicated for the TM someday when he gets the time to work on it! I never wanted to try my RBT one here, because of the backwards spikes and the male joint as the mouthpiece..
If I don't feel like using a water piece I have occasionally used my custom XL8R with a 18mm FtoF adapter. I think I posted it in here somewhere...

Yup, there is is back on page 405. https://fuckcombustion.com/attachments/custom2-jpg.7184/ Sorry, the image is very low res...

It IS kinda long...

endof3d

Cognitive Dissonance D4 ++++
I know it may not seem like it, but their CS has VASTLY improved from a couple months ago, along with the improvement in shipping time. I felt secure enough to buy a backup.
Off topic: Just wondering how much duty, taxes, etc did Canadian Customs ding you to import this beauty? Tight budget. Thanks.

Fart_Goblin

You pay DHL and it's around $70 CDN if memory serves.
To chime in, I ended up paying 70$ in duties before DHL would release mine from capivity

Hey everyone, I know it's been asked a million times before but just in case anything new has popped up, I was wondering if anyone knows of any good WPA adapters, whether they be stems or silicon things you stick at the top of the stock stem, and a good bubbler to go with it? I'm loving the hell out off my Tinymight, but it's starting to cause my asthma to act up so I think I need to start running it through water

Edit: And any dosing capsule recommendations/experiences? I've heard a lot of hate for dosing capsules in the TM, basically that they severely undercut the performance. Has that been anyone's experience?

Top Bottom