TinyMight / TM 2

Vaporware

The TM website has 2 WPA options, and if you have any RBT stuff you can flip those stems and use them as WPAs on the TM. I’m sure plenty of the silicon adapters work too, but when you have at least 3 good glass options... :shrug:

Edit: Oh, and there’s a titanium bit from the Ditanium that people have used as a mouthpiece in TM stems, and I think that might also work with 14mm glass?

condition

To chime in, I ended up paying 70$ in duties before DHL would release mine from capivity

Hey everyone, I know it's been asked a million times before but just in case anything new has popped up, I was wondering if anyone knows of any good WPA adapters, whether they be stems or silicon things you stick at the top of the stock stem, and a good bubbler to go with it? I'm loving the hell out off my Tinymight, but it's starting to cause my asthma to act up so I think I need to start running it through water

Edit: And any dosing capsule recommendations/experiences? I've heard a lot of hate for dosing capsules in the TM, basically that they severely undercut the performance. Has that been anyone's experience?
The manufacturer's capsules is waist of money as they restrict the flow of the vapor and the stem gets so hot from drawing harder, a member has a screen mod posted here https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/tinymight-dzoinp-mod-screen.49696/
As for WPA I only used manufacturer's one, which I recommend as its fair priced and can be paired with 3 size pipes.

SquirrelMaster

I wanted to inform you that i could not stop playing with the TM and i find out now that all batteries doing this sparks... Even the Murata

It seem to depend on how the battery slide in on the connection pole I guess, but I am not sure.

The only sure thing is now, i stop touch the TM before it explodes in my hand/face until i hear from that TM guy...

feels so fucking bad, i really still had the hope it was just the battery causing the problem.
I wonder if the battery tab was pushed down during shipping and that's why you're seeing arcing. A few members pulled their battery tab up after a fall that depressed it so I'd look to see if yours is bent down. At the very least you can tell Tinymight or pull the tab up if you're feeling handy.

Seems like this might be the culprit as it's not hitting again now after unscrewing. However, I'm not finding it to be that simple to readjust, so maybe it's something else. Pretty disheartening.

Ok, I think it's back. I think it was the bottom screw. I loosened it a bit and then it seemed way looser than what I just did, so I squeezed it together and tightened it up.
Tinymight told me they tighten them as hard as they can by hand when I asked if they had a torque spec. My screw was really tight and I've always tightened it back up when I've disassembled and I haven't had any heating issues ever on my early '20 unit.

Last edited:

scouse

hi folks how long does it normally take to get a bunch of accessories shipped its been saying Pending for almost a week also anyone got a link for shipping for batteries for the UK or decent compatible one

Last edited:
scouse,

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
A few members pulled their battery tab up after a fall that depressed it so I'd look to see if yours is bent down.
Did this last night. Early on I stupidly dropped the battery in and, over time, the tab lost its spring. There were no issues running the device other than needing to turn the battery cover more (that’s the easy part), however unloosening the cover with my thumb became more difficult. I took a large paper clip and one of my favorite tools, a needle-nosed pliers, bent one end into a hook (j-hook? LOL) and tried to pull the tab up a bit. However I didn’t have much leverage and it kept slipping. Again the pliers came to the rescue: I bent the top of the straightened clip 90 degrees and made a small lever for my thumb to leverage and that did the trick. I think I pulled the contact up just a bit as observed by inserting the battery and screwing the battery cover on again. Seems like it’s not down all the way now. Once the battery is recognized and you get the initial buzz, I stop turning the cover a quarter or half turn more, that’s it. All good now. :peace:

SquirrelMaster

Did this last night. Early on I stupidly dropped the battery in and, over time, the tab lost its spring. There were no issues running the device other than needing to turn the battery cover more (that’s the easy part), however unloosening the cover with my thumb became more difficult. I took a large paper clip and one of my favorite tools, a needle-nosed pliers, bent one end into a hook (j-hook? LOL) and tried to pull the tab up a bit. However I didn’t have much leverage and it kept slipping. Again the pliers came to the rescue: I bent the top of the straightened clip 90 degrees and made a small lever for my thumb to leverage and that did the trick. I think I pulled the contact up just a bit as observed by inserting the battery and screwing the battery cover on again. Seems like it’s not down all the way now. Once the battery is recognized and you get the initial buzz, I stop turning the cover a quarter or half turn more, that’s it. All good now. :peace:
You got me thinking now. @Makroskop when you tighten your battery lid do you remember when the device buzzes, i.e. is the lid nearly flush with the device? Again this is without firing the device just gently inserting the cell. There was no arcing from just inserting the cell if I follow you correctly so this would be safe to double check.

Jimmer144

Sargeant REG
My TM was supposed to arrive on Fri by the end of the day, then i got a email around noon today that it was out for delivery! I cannot believe it, as i placed my order exactly a week ago today, and it got to the Northeast US in a little than that considering I ordered it Wed evening last week, I would say they def have sped up their shipping at Tinymight.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

Nice, I wanted to do this with my original one, that had the contact depressed after I had dropped it last year, working fine but yeah I have to screw the battery hatch all the way down... When I tried to inspect, with the other end of a brush that has that circle metal, I couldn't even see anything or feel anything, like I don't know what tab I'm supposed to be hooking onto to pull up lol

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Nice, I wanted to do this with my original one, that had the contact depressed after I had dropped it last year, working fine but yeah I have to screw the battery hatch all the way down... When I tried to inspect, with the other end of a brush that has that circle metal, I couldn't even see anything or feel anything, like I don't know what tab I'm supposed to be hooking onto to pull up lol
So, this is the useful image from the teardown on page 187.
XYeKnFf.jpg

The black looking part is a "tented" piece of metal, folded like a pup tent. What looks like a white line is actually the top of the tent. If that part is flattened, that is the problem. That is where you should hook it. Don't pull too hard or you might break it off. Then it will have to go back to him unless you are good with this stuff...

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Yeah, my eyes aren’t great and it’s a bit difficult to see let alone be dexterous enough or have the right tool to pull it up. It might be a bit easier if the vape is disassembled but not necessary, nor what I did last night. A rigid tool with a small hook would work best but I did my best MacGuyver impersonation with a paper clip.

When the contact isn’t bent it’s easier to unscrew the battery cover. My issue was self-inflicted over a period of time last year until I noticed it didn’t spring like it used to - and the need to screw the cover in a bit more than usual. Now I insert the battery with the vape sideways careful not to further bend the contact. Honestly, for the millionth time, the Tinymight rocks every single time for me. LOVE it! And my no nuts & washers experiment in the CU continues. Love it this way with lower temps - and less cleaning hassle too. Those nuts & washers got very sticky and added to the cleaning ritual. :peace:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
So, this is the useful image from the teardown on page 187.
XYeKnFf.jpg

The black looking part is a "tented" piece of metal, folded like a pup tent. What looks like a white line is actually the top of the tent. If that part is flattened, that is the problem. That is where you should hook it. Don't pull too hard or you might break it off. Then it will have to go back to him unless you are good with this stuff...

Thank you! Now I understand, yeah the risk is what would keep me from wanting to try really, but I see that you need to use a tool that is open on one end to get under the tent, I remember people were using the ring of a metal brush handle with the Milaana but it must be open on one end unlike the TM?

Yeah, my eyes aren’t great and it’s a bit difficult to see let alone be dexterous enough or have the right tool to pull it up. It might be a bit easier if the vape is disassembled but not necessary, nor what I did last night. A rigid tool with a small hook would work best but I did my best MacGuyver impersonation with a paper clip.

When the contact isn’t bent it’s easier to unscrew the battery cover. My issue was self-inflicted over a period of time last year until I noticed it didn’t spring like it used to - and the need to screw the cover in a bit more than usual. Now I insert the battery with the vape sideways careful not to further bend the contact. Honestly, for the millionth time, the Tinymight rocks every single time for me. LOVE it! And my no nuts & washers experiment in the CU continues. Love it this way with lower temps - and less cleaning hassle too. Those nuts & washers got very sticky and added to the cleaning ritual. :peace:

Yeah fortunately mine is still manageable, I don't really struggle with the battery though it does take more work than my newer TM, I do put my batteries in carefully regardless... Thanks for the details on the maneuver, I'm not sure I will be attempting again anytime soon lol Both my TM been working great!

Top Bottom