TinyMight / TM 2

zor

Dammit, on impulse I decided to dissemble my TM and found that the inner glass tube is completely shattered. I placed an order for two replacements and took the TM apart to clear out the broken glass. It was very easy to do so but to get the tiny final shards out took a little tweezer action and (gentle) shake shake shaking.

What's interesting is that my unit always had a little clatter/loose jingle if I shook it (even if I stabilized the button), it was that way ever since I got it, but now after clearing all the glass there's no sound at all. I have dropped it "only" twice, within a few months of having it, but I clearly recall that light clatter and I think reading that other folks had similar. I have some paranoia I may have inhaled some fine glass particulates at some point, but I have no reason to believe that has happened.

Anyway all that said, despite not knowing the tube was damaged, I was using my TM as recently as last night to great effect. I think that's pretty rad. Maybe I'll take this time until replacement parts arrive to stain the body...

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I got my TM finally. This guy really put the wrong adress (postcode) on the packet and it took 15 days or more until it was at my home. What a chaotic order....

I had to make 5 calls with the DHL delivery people to correct the adress finally.That stupid delivery guys were not able to correct it with the first call.... and it is really annoying that this item came to me with some bugs. .... , you cant believe what I go through the last days.

So, My brand new TM is doing lightnings when I am putting LG battery or the original samsung. You can see the lighting on the bottom at the loading port.

With Murata battery its working normal...

Anyone know that stupid issue?

I cant believe that.

Also Ive a 3,5mm-4mm gap dimension between the wood and aluminium, I can even see the hardware...

Sadly 0 responce on my Email request from the TM Owner.

I am really afraid about the Lightning thing when I put the the LG or the original Samsung battery..... Any ideas? Straight to carbage?

What a sad story.

Welcome, I'm sorry you're having such issues! I'm not sure what you mean exactly by lightning?? Emails to warranty service are best in as plain simple English, clear and concise as possible, hopefully you can get everything sorted and enjoy your TM!

Makroskop

what you mean exactly by lightning??

Lightnings. LIke a Flash or Thunderbolt. U can see it from the bottom inside the loading slot...

at the moment when I insert samsung or lg and let the battery get the contact with battery poles I can see Lightnings from the bottom....

WIth the battery from tetra p80 it starts normal (vibrates) and working normal.

WHich E mail adress should I use for warranty?

Does that really work? It seems he just ignore everyhing that gets in to his postbox.

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Lightnings. LIke a Flash or Thunderbolt. U can see it from the bottom inside the loading slot...

at the moment when I insert samsung or lg and let the battery get the contact with battery poles I can see Lightnings from the bottom....

Does that really work? It seems he just ignore everyhing that gets in to his postbox.

That does not sound normal, never seen anything like that in any product, yes people get replies by email, if you search this thread probably for the word email you'll see, put in the subject "warranty need return shipping label" or something, they will probably end up replacing it for you... Sorry I don't know the email address off hand myself though.

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
I would contact tinymight with something like warranty repair needed, possible electric short? Sparks seen. I don't feel safe using this vape, please help. Contact for further information. Put your order number in the message so they know who you are. I would not feel comfortable using that vape sparks and 18650 don't go together!

Makroskop

I would contact tinymight with something like warranty repair needed

ye but that TM Owner do not answer on any Email request, so i try it now on his page. Im so fucking done with this overhyped shitty vaporizers...

First my p80 delivered broken some weeks ago, now this.

Take my money and send me broken products! Fuck this seriously!

His page is totally bullshit and buggy btw. One day I can login , another day it doesnt work again..

Shows me that my e- mail doesnt excist and such things...

That guys has no account here on the forum to help customers ? Once he took the money he doesnt care anymore ?

His customer policy is really the worst Ive seen in my life. This behaviour to ignore every request is so fucking disgusting.

So, how can i contact that TM Owner? His Homepage is buggy, i cannot log in anymore. Yesterday it worked one time, today its not working again. Anyone else having this problem on the TM Homepage?

If I would have knowns this is so bad, i would not buy this carbage.

Should i really take a fucking lawyer to excersice my rights... ? I really hate such people, but this are the people u need to fuck back sometimes, so they stop with their antisocial practices.

Edit: "Warning: The E-Mail Address was not found in our records, please try again!"

Ofcourse....

Guys seriously dont buy and support such people who fuck their customers .

Just get a dynavap and be happy with a working vaporizer. Its not worth make that experience that i make through with that overhype vaporizers here.

DO you guys have any Idea why the unit working normal with the Murata battery , but not with the original from samsung and the lg?

Might that be just a battery problem ? THen i just vape with the Murata only....

I did vape already whole day yesterday and also loadad the murata battery serveral times without any problems.

Last edited:

west-elec

DO you guys have any Idea why the unit working normal with the Murata battery , but not with the original from samsung and the lg?

Might that be just a battery problem ? THen i just vape with the Murata only....

I did vape already whole day yesterday and also loadad the murata battery serveral times without any problems.

Whoa, take a deep breath and relax for a spell. Are you inundating them with emails like you are doing with your posts? Bit much mate.
I don't know how long you have been waiting for a reply, but you aren't their only customer, so don't expect them to drop everything because you sent some emails.
If it works ok with one battery but not another that would tend to indicate a battery issue to me. Is the outer wrap on the batteries that are sparking damaged in any way, particularly the positive end where it wraps around. If your batteries are shorting they are very dangerous.
My advice is put it aside until you hear from TM, they will reply, unless you have scared them off with abuse.

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
I'm sorry you are having such issues but as per @west-elec it would be best to chill for a moment before threatening with lawyers etc.
As you can tell, there is a lot of love for the tinymight here. And rightly so. I've been vaping and combusting for over 30 years and this is the first portable to literally knock my socks off and cut out the smoking.
But there have been issues which have been well documented and are not a great reflection on the company. I also understand they are getting better with their customer services....

It does sound as if it may be battery issues which is worth exploring before firing the big guns.

But if you feel you have been badly treated then use whatever customer protection your bank provides.
I would personally give tinymight longer to respond but that's your call. But probably best not to just come here and shout abuse as you get less help from the community.

I must also add that I find it slightly amusing that you urge readers to get a dynavap instead as that is not overhyped. Surely dynavap is one of the most hyped vapes out there. And imo, there is no comparison between the two.

Makroskop

Are you inundating them with emails like you are doing with your posts?

really? Oh sorry, then I am out and let you guys discuss in your bubble "everyhing is fine with his service! Always! For everyone!"

I mean it starts with the fact that guy put total wrong adress on my package, but he dont react on Customer Issues, so who cares...

Its not like i try to reach him since yesterday.

My package was some weeks in germany shipping around, because of HIS fucking mistakes.

Kaptan

If one of your batterys are working fine in your TM, as stated before, your problem is most likely the cells that are sparking have an issue and not your TM. Posting 4 times in a row ranting about the manufacture is not going to help your problem. You should discard the cells that have an issue and use the cell that came with your TM. Also, I don’t think many manufacturers respond well with threats, but YMMV. Good luck!

Djsleepy

really? Oh sorry, then I am out and let you guys discuss in your bubble "everyhing is fine with his service! Always! For everyone!"

I mean it starts with the fact that guy put total wrong adress on my package, but he dont react on Customer Issues, so who cares...

My package was some weeks in germany shipping around, because of HIS fucking mistakes.
Are.you aware there is a language barrier? most.of us have dealt.with this and have found that simple concise short.explanation gets.best results. Also not sure.where you are but in CST US its about a 7hr time difference (they are ahead.of.us) and I get best.responses early in Am (7am or.earlier). They will take care.of you for sure just give them a.day or two to respond(lately has been same.day). Good luck hang in there!

SquirrelMaster

Can you post a video/picture of where the sparking is occuring? You say once it makes contact with the battery terminals as in once you drop the cell in or once the battery lid is screwed down? Or when you try to fire it? That's a very very strange issue that I'm having a hard time picturing. One cell over another shouldn't make any difference but if you're seeing any arcing that's no good.

First off, chill out. You're spamming this thread when you need to take a step back and calm down. Don't double post unless you can't edit your previous post, forum rules to keep things tidy. You've had you package for less than 24 hours on a weekend according to the post you made yesterday so if you just contacted him of course you're not going to get a response, it's the weekend. Like others have said, keep your email short and simple if you haven't already. Start a return on the Tinymight website as well.

Last edited:

Makroskop

or once the battery lid is screwed down?

Yes ...

when the lid screw the battery down and it comes to close contact thats happening with 3 new batteries. WHen i saw this I instantly screw off and put the batterie away .

I will not reproduce that for a video .... it seem too dangerous for me.

But if you want I can show you a picture of the 3,5mm-4mm gap between aluminium and wood. YOu can even see the inside of the hardware, cant be good if something wet gets into it accidently.

I just wonder how to upload a picture here ?

Edit: Picture

to all fanboys: dont tell me wood need to work, its almost 4mm gap!

Last edited:

Djsleepy

Yes ...

when the lid screw the battery down and it comes to close contact thats happening with 3 new batteries. WHen i saw this I instantly screw off and put the batterie away .

But if you want I can show you a picture of the 3,5mm-4mm gap between aluminium and wood. YOu can even see the inside of the hardware, cant be good if something wet gets into it accidently.

to all fanboys: dont tell me wood need to work, its almost 4mm gap!
Both of mine have large gaps between board and wood! It is known on this thread so far has not contributed to any major problems. The reason you see board is there are four contacts on board that have To touch bottom metal lid for contact for unit to work. It’s part of the design ...some it Bugs, some it doesn’t.

SquirrelMaster

Yes ...

to all fanboys: dont tell me wood need to work its almost 4mm gap!
You can use imgbb.com. It's quite easy I think, you have to copy the correct link and use the preview here I guess.

I think to encourage someone to produce flying sparks from an 18650 is pretty bad advice @SquirrelMaster , no offense intended...
I worded that poorly, I meant a video (or pictures) showing where the sparking is occuring. Don't make it spark intentionally obviously. The cells that are giving you issues have to be the problem if you have one cell working. You said the LG and Samsung were giving you issues but now there's a third cell, is that a different brand? The Samsung 30Q you bought from Tinymight? What's the model of the Murata that is working? You've vaped a bowl with that Murata?

I use imgbb.com to post pictures with a medium BBCode link. Gaps are common but I can't see my board. I wonder if the board isn't seated properly? There's a little wiggle room on mine but your wood body may just be smaller?

Who's the fan boy telling you "wood need to work"? You're offly aggressive to a forum of people trying to help you.

Makroskop

You've vaped a bowl with that Murata?
not just a bowl....ive vaped a lot of bowls already with that murata cell, even reloaded it and empty and reaload, it works with that battery, also i did reaload the battery itself. Seem to work normal.

It is the original from the tetra p80 I dont know the excactly name now. Murata is printed on the battery.

The Samsung 30Q you bought from Tinymight?

its one of thos that is causing the sparks, yes.

your wood body may just be smaller?

ye obvisously. Way to small , in the world i live in, this is a reject good!

You're offly aggressive to a forum of people trying to help you.
honestly, I amsorry, im just pissed. If you make same experience twice or even three times in a row , you might react similar.

Last edited:

stonedmallone

not just a bowl....ive vaped a lot of bowls already with that murata cell, even reloaded it and empty and reaload, it works with that battery, also i did reaload the battery itself. Seem to work normal.

It is the original from the tetra p80 I dont know the excactly name now. Murata is printed on the battery.

honestly, I amsorry, im just pissed. If you make same experience twice or even three times in a row , you might react similar.
I understand the frustration I really do! but as someone who has been on forums for 20 years, the reason why i fell in love with this place is because of how helpful and lovely everyone is. I've only been on this website for a few weeks but have loved the vibe around here.

TM will not respond on weekends, if that helps. I have gone back and forth with their customer service multiple times and they have always gotten back to me. Just give them a few business days to respond.

I know my experience won't equal others, but I had multiple issues with my orders (mainly DHL issues) and Tinymight was EXTREMELY accommodating to me. They did forget some things in my order but again, they ended up shipping out those items again. All that is lost is time, and people make mistakes. We are all human after all.

I hope everything ends up working out for you. I truly love the Tinymight just after a few short days with it. I hope you do to!

Shit Snacks

I would say then, they should hook you up with a replacement, the battery they included is causing sparks and you are not satisfied with the alignment of the body wood and aluminum... They could tell you to try loosening tightening the screw to fix that alignment, but I personally would not want to and would rather get it replaced as well... So yeah they should get back to you at some point, as long as they understand the issue and the request, should be a fairly quick resolution based on other posts here recently who had to use the warranty service...

TM used to came with that same Sony Murata battery (ironically TP80 used to come with Samsung 30Q) but lately people have been getting 30Q or LG HG2 with their TM order... Again I recommend using Mollicell P26A and P28A regardless as they perform best for me at least...

Anyway sure this sucks, we've all been there, you have the power to control your attitude though, don't let this object control you lol (easier said than done, because I'm sure we've all been there too! Plus we actually are depending to get these objects to improve our attitudes and physicalities with the wonderful herbal compounds of course :rofl: )

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
and like i said the unit is working normal with the other battery. Thats so weird.
I am a bit confused about how one battery could cause sparks and another not without the problem being the battery.

Just so you can see why we are alarmed by this, have a look at "Do not blow off your face" in my sig...

Last edited:
Top Bottom