TinyMight / TM 2

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
The black looking part is a "tented" piece of metal, folded like a pup tent. What looks like a white line is actually the top of the tent. If that part is flattened, that is the problem.
Exactly. I pulled it up a bit from the end but will try under the angled part next time should I need to.

Somebody in here has a set of dental picks, and that would be perfect for this job.
Yes (not me). It was a long metal one you’d see in a dentist’s office. Maybe some dab/vape tools might work too with the correct tip, something just to grab the batt contact.

BTW my accidental mini dzoinp heater screen mod is still holding strong. It doesn’t come in contact with herb and gets brushed every once in a while. Lots of dental references, lol. :peace:

Fart_Goblin

Hey, can anyone advise if this would fit in the TM? I know RBT stems are supposed to fit perfectly (happy little accident?) but I just want to make sure before I hit buy... my endgame here is a portable bubbler that would sit on top of this stem i guess to add a bit of water cooling.

I could start taking smaller rips I guess, but...

Vaporware

I’ve only seen the straight round tube type used with the TM. I’d be afraid that those would not make a good seal in the TM and they might not even fit in at all due to the indentations pushing other parts of the tube out.

Also, even with the others there is not a guarantee that they’ll fit. Either the clear or tinted stems seemed to work better, but I forget which for sure. I do see people using clear ones though.

I’d search back through the thread and double check if you’re ordering something, but I’m not sure those stems are easy to get anymore. It’s an easy solution for people who already had RBT stems though.

Vaporware,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Hey, can anyone advise if this would fit in the TM? I know RBT stems are supposed to fit perfectly (happy little accident?) but I just want to make sure before I hit buy... my endgame here is a portable bubbler that would sit on top of this stem i guess to add a bit of water cooling.

I could start taking smaller rips I guess, but...

Yeah all glass varies so there is no guarantee of a perfect fit really, also yeah you do not want the cooling spiked stems for the TM use though some people have been able to use them supposedly...

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Vaporware

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
For me the problem would be getting the screen out for cleaning. I am using that stem, but I have a regular short RBT stem in the TM holding the load, and a female to female adapter connecting the spiked stem to that. There is a link to how that looks in my post 10695 two pages back.

cybrguy,

Jimmer144

Sargeant REG
My first two bowls everything seemed to run well and i extracted fully. However, not soon after i got the blue light constant vibration somehow from entering a new battery or something i clicked on the button, either way now my unit is not running nearly hot with wispy to almost non existent vapor? I saw in a post way back that i may have entered "Temp Adjustable Mode" somehow and reduced the heat in my unit.

Jimmer144,
  • Sad
Reactions: dimmusp

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
My first two bowls everything seemed to run well and i extracted fully. However, not soon after i got the blue light constant vibration somehow from entering a new battery or something i clicked on the button, either way now my unit is not running nearly hot with wispy to almost non existent vapor? I saw in a post way back that i may have entered "Temp Adjustable Mode" somehow and reduced the heat in my unit.

See if that helps

SquirrelMaster

You may have entered the temp adjust mode accidentally. The instructions were just re-posted which loses the other posts that followed after discussing how to temp adjust so I'd go back to the original post (or look below for the most important follow up). Be aware that these were not made public and although a combusted bowl should be the worst that could happen we don't know for sure. Be cautious and don't crank the temperature is my advice. This is a last step measure after check contacts, batteries, etc.

If you do follow the instructions this is important.
Attention @Tweakz ... you are explaining how to make a Tinymight as hot as possible!
Since you explained almost everything, let me complete ...
... it keeps vibrating and with the white leds because, at point six, you set the dial to maximum.
At this time of programming, you can choose how you define your TM by simply turning the dial. Various colors appear when rotating the dial. You can choose there, how to calibrate the TM to your liking.:whip:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
It DOES sound like you got into Temp Adjust mode. You will have to get back into it to reset your temp. When that happened to me it left me in a temp range that was too hot, not to cool, but once you are in the adjust mode you want to set it about in the middle before you triple click to end TA mode. Did you find the post with the instructions? I will PM them to you if you need them.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
You have to press and hold button to set your calibration and end TA mode (no triple click) ;)
Right, sorry. Had to go back and look. I claim repetitive motion brain strain. It's just too many triple clicks. :nod:

The combination of clicks that accidentally gets some folks in TA mode must be significantly easier than the prescribed way. I know I didn't triple click 5 times when it happened to me.

Makroskop

see an unusual light show with constant vibration,

thats excactly what ive seen when i tried to turn it on the last time,

so its not just the batterie sparks when I insert and screw them in with the aluminium cap,

also this happening what you describe at your post here.

Last edited:
Makroskop,
Reactions: cybrguy

Vaporific

So newer units have the multi-color light show if you enter or attempt the calibration, but what about the older units? Not that I’ve ever intentionally or unintentionally went into the calibration mode that I’m aware of, my 15+ month old Tinymight (received in March ‘20) only has a red light I believe. I’ve never seen another color (“I see red
it hurts my head
guess it must be something
that i read” - lyrics from my favorite band).

Are the calibration instructions the same for the mono color units (i.e. older) and multi-colored lighted units? I think so but thought I’d inquire out of curiosity more than anything else. And NO I’m not going to attempt the calibration though I’ve thought about it a few times. I’m too chicken-shit to try it. :peace:

Vaporific,

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
I doubt that anyone will go into calibration mode by mistake, if it happens it is because they have smart experiments :dog:

Momor

First time I entered calibration mode was by accident but I think I was fooling around with TM security (temp dial on 0) at the time. I then told what happened to TM and they gave me the instructions to re-enter it (because I calibrated it down by mistake)

@cybrguy, I'm often surprised to see my TM activated when I take it out of my backpack, or pocket, or even drawer although I'm certain it was off when I put it in. Seems like if the button can make contact with something it's quite easy to make it triple click "by itself" :uhh:
So it could do it multiple times in your pocket + one missed try to turn it on in your hand and next try you enter calibration without knowing why :lol:

@Vaporific, my unit is a old one, one of the first that had the calibration mode available. I never saw another LED color on my unit except in calibration mode. So if you can enter this mode, you'll have the different colors.
I entered this mode a few times and according to me there is nothing to be afraid of (nothing can really go wrong) ;)
:2c:

Vaporific

So if you can enter this mode, you'll have the different colors.
I entered this mode a few times and according to me there is nothing to be afraid of (nothing can really go wrong) ;)
Good to know I guess. I prefer not to enter the calibration adjustment realm at all, intentionally or unintentionally: I’m still a bit wary of the steps I’ve seen for this as one of the steps didn’t make sense or isn’t intuitive. I’ve also stated this to a couple of folks whom I’ve sent the instructions to as well. Again, I’m too chicken-shit to attempt it and will leave well-enough alone. My TM works more than fine right now for me and I’m using lower temps with it and all my vapes presently so I don’t need a calibration right now. Thought I wanted to a while back but I never pursued it. Cheers! :peace:

Vaporific,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I doubt that anyone will go into calibration mode by mistake, if it happens it is because they have smart experiments :dog:
I have no idea what you are saying here, could you rephrase it? I can tell you with certainty that when I first went in to TA mode it was completely accidental and out of the blue. I was using the TM as I always do, not "experimenting". And I definitely did not triple click 5 times which is part of the instructions to enter this mode. And with a solid white light and continuous vibration, it was definitely TA mode or something akin to it that we are unaware of.
If you were just making some kind of joke, I missed it.

cybrguy,

Jimmer144

Sargeant REG
Just tried my TM again today, so i get very little vapor at level 6 now, i turned it up to level 9 and got a big rip, took me two draw just to clear the remaining vapor in the unit and my stem. Anyways, i could see the brown ring at the top of the load like ppl talk about so i know the heater is atleast firing, i just think mine is running much cooler than when i first tried it yesterday. Yesterday i started at 6.5 i think and got a very thick pull of vapor. I haven't yet tried to turn up the heat using that code cuz i am just being cautious, and i wanted to see if maybe my battery wasn't making enough contact with the bottom spring or something.

Honestly sry for posting twice, but now i think i have identified my problem, the screw for the temp gauge just keeps spinning on mine so i have no idea what temp i am actually at.

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
Just tried my TM again today, so i get very little vapor at level 6 now, i turned it up to level 9 and got a big rip, took me two draw just to clear the remaining vapor in the unit and my stem. Anyways, i could see the brown ring at the top of the load like ppl talk about so i know the heater is atleast firing, i just think mine is running much cooler than when i first tried it yesterday. Yesterday i started at 6.5 i think and got a very thick pull of vapor. I haven't yet tried to turn up the heat using that code cuz i am just being cautious, and i wanted to see if maybe my battery wasn't making enough contact with the bottom spring or something.
you might as well try it, you can always undo it as far as I'm aware and like other people said you control the settings

edit: just saw your other post lmao wth. Maybe try tightening the screw or hit up customer support
where does everyone order their jhooks from? and what's the consensus best one?
Oregon Glass blower https://oregonglassblower.com/J-HOOKS-AND-MOUTHPIECES_c42.htm?page=all, DHgate, Roguewaxworks on Etsy which far as I know is Chinese glass, Vgoodiez sells some too I think. You can hit @shitsnacks they know more than me, there is a thread on them too https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/the-j-hook-thread.11215

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Honestly sry for posting twice, but now i think i have identified my problem, the screw for the temp gauge just keeps spinning on mine so i have no idea what temp i am actually at.
Do you mean it rotates 360°? Below 1 and above 10? There should be stops at 1 and 10 so if it spins freely it is broken. My original one is very loose but stops at those numbers. I think @Djsleepy had that problem with one of his.

On double posting, if you hit the edit button you can make changes to your post for about 6 hours. If no one has posted since you did the mods would prefer you edit your posts rather than double.

Vaporific

Do you mean it rotates 360°? Below 1 and above 10? There should be stops at 1 and 10 so if it spins freely it is broken. My original one is very loose but stops at those numbers. I think @Djsleepy had that problem with one of his.

On double posting, if you hit the edit button you can make changes to your post for about 6 hours. If no one has posted since you did the mods would prefer you edit your posts rather than double.
With a thin marker you can make a mark on the correct side of the slot so you know where you’re at. Another TM user and member of this forum told me that trick, though I never did it myself. Never needed to honestly but it also would help someone with poor eyesight too. Indeed, if the temp dial spins freely more than 360 degrees it’s an issue requiring repair. :peace:

Vaporific,
Reactions: cybrguy

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
@cybrguy, I'm often surprised to see my TM activated when I take it out of my backpack, or pocket, or even drawer although I'm certain it was off when I put it in. Seems like if the button can make contact with something it's quite easy to make it triple click "by itself" :uhh:
So it could do it multiple times in your pocket + one missed try to turn it on in your hand and next try you enter calibration without knowing why
Ahhh, but the TA instructions also require you to start the temp dial at 1 and swing it to 10, so it is supposed to be more than just the triple click...

cybrguy,
Top Bottom