TinyMight / TM 2

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Yes, those are the same instructions I got. And to make it easier to find, that post is on page 326. The warning on the post is important as this will not solve contact issues which is the main reason for poor vapor production. It changes the whole range of temps the device can produce so it is particularly helpful if you wish to use concentrates in the TM.

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Genius! How have I never noticed this feature :clap:

I only looked into it as a way to find my own posts where I answered someone’s question, and can quickly post a link, to someone new, asking the same questions. You can add a short keyword and description to the bookmark you are about to save. It’s not perfect, but personally I don’t have the time to respond to repeat questions with a bunch of new text.

Vaporware

If you’re able to char at high temp settings like most people are, adjusting it to be hotter doesn’t make sense. Combusting at 7 instead of 10 will just make you use lower settings, and the useful range will be smaller.

If you *can’t* char at 10, you should try other fixes before adjusting the calibration. If anything is wrong, if you don’t fix it the problem is likely to get worse and then you’ll have to deal with it later anyway.

Plus you may not get the best performance or efficiency until you fix the problem, so you’re just robbing yourself in one way or another by recalibrating to mask a real issue.

I think it’s good for people to know how to do it, but it really shouldn’t be done early in the troubleshooting process.

ezpz

What's everyones recommendations on which wpa to order from the website?
Multi WPA can fit more pieces, and 18mm has adjustable bowl. @Shit Snacks is right. You should get both.
It's more important to me to have a spare WPA than a spare dry stem.

If you’re able to char at high temp settings like most people are, adjusting it to be hotter doesn’t make sense. Combusting at 7 instead of 10 will just make you use lower settings, and the useful range will be smaller.

If you *can’t* char at 10, you should try other fixes before adjusting the calibration. If anything is wrong, if you don’t fix it the problem is likely to get worse and then you’ll have to deal with it later anyway.

Plus you may not get the best performance or efficiency until you fix the problem, so you’re just robbing yourself in one way or another by recalibrating to mask a real issue.

I think it’s good for people to know how to do it, but it really shouldn’t be done early in the troubleshooting process.
Couldn't agree with you more. This should be the last step in troubleshooting.

Saerdna

Svapatore seriale
Ehi guys.. So a few days after the arrive of the TM, i think my unit has a problem, i can get little clouds at 7, only at 8.5 i can see two nice clouds at the beginning an then no so much vapor. I mean, my tubo evic and my glow 14 perform both better than my Tm its not possible i think 🤔🤔

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
If you look at your Forum toolbar you should see an envelope icon that has a number showing on it. That is your PM or "conversations" window.

If you are using a phone I am not sure how it appears.
I just opened this group on my phone and the envelope is there.

Djsleepy

No problem getting thru customs labeled “electronic heating device “ be there tomorrow was super quick now how quick to get back?

Djsleepy,
Reactions: Cheebsy

karec

The quality of the greens is essential, but for me to stir or not to stir depends on the quantity that I pack.
When I'm in a hurry to get high, I pack less than .1 I give 2 hits and done.
when I want a slightly longer session, I add 3x more greens 5/6 hits with 1or 2 stirs

Now a question for everyone, but especially for those who do not usually stir.
How many greens per bowl and how many hits do you get?
Yes quality greens is the N1 thing if anyone want a good experience, i only stir 1, max 2 times between 4-6 hits, i usually dont micro dose :cool:and i use around .20ish +-, i use Dzoinp mod since i saw it here, for me solved 2 problems, stirring and the darker circle, IMO putting the load a bit further away from the heat source is an upgrade. I really thought Ville would use it since its easy to do, just add that extra screen...:mental:
I got some rubber caps that fit great and i will do a rubber version of the Cork Mod i just need the right thing to stir... i will share the pic once i got it.
Cheers
:cool:

AK47 AMI

As you requested I PMed you the instructions for adjusting the temp range but you didn't reply or mention it here. Did you get them?
Hi yes it's cool I've seen the post which page it's on so I'll check it out! Nice one 👍

Ehi guys.. So a few days after the arrive of the TM, i think my unit has a problem, i can get little clouds at 7, only at 8.5 i can see two nice clouds at the beginning an then no so much vapor. I mean, my tubo evic and my glow 14 perform both better than my Tm its not possible i think 🤔🤔

I have the same sort of issue, let me know if you rectify it and how please??... I don't want to opening it up if I don't have to!

Last edited:
AK47 AMI,

Saerdna

Svapatore seriale
I have the same sort of issue, let me know if you rectify it and how please??... I don't want to opening it up if I don't have to!
Yeah i contacted them today, i dont want to open my vape too, if you do the heater calibration let me know if it Is better

Saerdna,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Just FYI, if your TM was working well, and it has subsequently stopped working well, and you did not see an unusual light show with constant vibration, then your problem is unlikely to be resolved by a Temperature Range Adjustment (TA). Your problem is likely a contact issue.

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
Just FYI, if your TM was working well, and it has subsequently stopped working well, and you did not see an unusual light show with constant vibration, then your problem is unlikely to be resolved by a Temperature Range Adjustment (TA). Your problem is likely a contact issue.
^^^ THIS ^^^

For any new users that don't know, the calibration information was never supposed to be public knowledge by the request of the manufacturer. Use with caution!

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Your problem is likely a contact issue.
Or oring sealing issues. Keep in mind there are 3 distinct types of orings used in the Tinymight: those on the cooling unit (if you use one), one to hold the stem, and one under the top plate that sits on top of the inner glass cylinder. The latter two are critical for optimal operation. Also check your battery and the contacts to insure they’re clean. Then the contact under the top plate as mentioned already recently. The recalibration should only be used as a last resort if one has tried all other things and your unit is running too cold or hot. I’ve never tried the recalibration (too chicken shit); don’t get much vapor below 5 with my year-old TM but it works well above that and I’ve accounted and adjusted for that. Life is good, what can I say... :peace:

Fart_Goblin

Haha I thought you were having good results, getting the hang of it, I wouldn't suggest messing with this so early especially... But if you feel confident and have a reason I guess, you do you!
Hey yeah my results are pretty solid, I was thinking of turning up the temperature gauge so that the 6 and below range could become useful (in my current experimenting there is no point going for 6 and under on demand) .

That's when i realized though that 1-5/6 is really for session mode, where as on demand really only creates some solid vapour starting at a 6/7

Long story short I'd still be interested in messing around with my TM if its a quick easy and reversible process, but I don't really need so far my TM is getting the job done as is!

Top Bottom