TinyMight / TM 2

DryBonesufo

so after further inspection, everything in TM is there. Just as a previous post has stated, the glass lining will not fall out and I was able to see and “feel” the glass as well.
I guess I have to just expect to either extract all within one to two hits or possibly do session mode a little more to stretch out my herb a little more. I find the stirring to be cumbersome but that is just me. I thought per review videos that I maybe able to get 3-4 cloudy hits but I have to be realistic and know that herb only holds so much compounds to vaporizer before you combust it.
Trying to experiment and see what packing style, how big the bowl should be, my draw technique to have a cloudy experience without stirring as much.
I did see with this thread that people have used the dosing caps from the Mighty and Crafty, maybe that is what I should use to get at least 3 huge rips without stirring.
let me just say thank you for all that help willingly. I really can say that the vape community really looks out for one another!
This TM though... it’s potent. I literally packed .1 ish and the cloud and potency still has me rocked.

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
I don't believe this vape ever intended to stretch a session, however I think you can do this if you want to. Speed up your draw, a super slow and long draw can extract a bowl that is as wide as it is tall in one good and one wispy hit. Speed up and do not draw for as long. A coarser grind, or hand torn could also help lengthen the session out. Session mode is not going to help as it's just as powerful, it just allows you to use it without needing to hold the button for the greater to engage.

My advice, learn to love the fast extraction and use the extra time you save to do something else 😁👍

BKR2311

so after further inspection, everything in TM is there. Just as a previous post has stated, the glass lining will not fall out and I was able to see and “feel” the glass as well.
I guess I have to just expect to either extract all within one to two hits or possibly do session mode a little more to stretch out my herb a little more. I find the stirring to be cumbersome but that is just me. I thought per review videos that I maybe able to get 3-4 cloudy hits but I have to be realistic and know that herb only holds so much compounds to vaporizer before you combust it.
Trying to experiment and see what packing style, how big the bowl should be, my draw technique to have a cloudy experience without stirring as much.
I did see with this thread that people have used the dosing caps from the Mighty and Crafty, maybe that is what I should use to get at least 3 huge rips without stirring.
let me just say thank you for all that help willingly. I really can say that the vape community really looks out for one another!
This TM though... it’s potent. I literally packed .1 ish and the cloud and potency still has me rocked.
I honestly don't stir at all. I'm still missing an o ring, but I start on 7 for a hit, 8, 9-9.5, then finish on 10 for like 2 more hits. No stirring at all

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
The person I bought it from says that everything came in stock.... what’s the oring that’s supposed to be there called? Looking at the website but they have no pictures of the accessories lol

I had watch this review georgefiendvapes and he dismantled his TM. He also just has a metal tube and doesn’t look like he has that oring either... am I just over thinking this device? I am now able to get two thick clouds on 7 then I need to bump it up to get two wispy clouds. Also thank you for everyone replying!

Yeah so everything sounds fine, you just need more time with it, find the ways to use it that work for you! (Yeah session mode is not going to slow anything down here, if anything it would make it quicker in my experience)

At level 7 I also would only get a couple of hits, that is why I start at level 2 and temp step... often finishing before level 7, because I milked everything at lower temps... Still getting great clouds, but this is all without the cooling unit, just WPAs in various j hooks etc.

I also never stir, minimal benefits here imo, though I do flavor chase... But yeah try loading more, grinding different, different herbs, loading different, so many variables with glass stem based pure convection on demand, take your time and enjoy!

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
As I have said I mostly use my TM on glass with water, and unless I am purposely taking smaller hits, 3 big hits is about right for me. Then I stir and get another not as big hit. We'll call my reason for that last stir and hit my "thriftiness"... ;)

And, I am not looking for an argument here, but while I can imagine that TM has missed an occasional oring or 2, I would bet that most folks missing orings had disassembled their unit (or got it from someone who did) and misplaced or forgot to put it back while reassembling it. TM knows how critical they are and I can't imagine their missing that assembly step very often. But of course I could be wrong.

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
20 X 2.4mm
Thanks. I was close but no cigar :) I’ve updated my growing TM reference material :).

If I can plan a day or two without it sanding and staining my TM might be a nice spring project soon. It definitely needs a bit of sanding even with the occasional beeswax application. All worth it though. Love this vape! :peace:

BKR2311

As I have said I mostly use my TM on glass with water, and unless I am purposely taking smaller hits, 3 big hits is about right for me. Then I stir and get another not as big hit. We'll call my reason for that last stir and hit my "thriftiness"... ;)

And, I am not looking for an argument here, but while I can imagine that TM has missed an occasional oring or 2, I would bet that most folks missing orings had disassembled their unit (or got it from someone who did) and misplaced or forgot to put it back while reassembling it. TM knows how critical they are and I can't imagine their missing that assembly step very often. But of course I could be wrong.
You do realize that a LOT of people buy units second hand, right ? Which means a lot of people have units that have been taken apart many times, and the original owner also could have lost these o rings? Lol I'm not arguing, but man, you guys would be silly service techs if you over look basic things like that because "it's not common".

Like I seriously don't get why you guys are getting so upset that I recommended checking if the person had all of their damn o rings. Starting with the basics / realizing how something should normally operate is a pretty common step to service something

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
You do realize that a LOT of people buy units second hand, right ? Which means a lot of people have units that have been taken apart many times, and the original owner also could have lost these o rings? Lol I'm not arguing, but man, you guys would be silly service techs if you over look basic things like that because "it's not common".

Like I seriously don't get why you guys are getting so upset that I recommended checking if the person had all of their damn o rings. Starting with the basics / realizing how something should normally operate is a pretty common step to service something

I don't think anyone is upset, but in a place like this, you're going to get points and counterpoints, almost always :D :peace:

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
All good here - I mean the people. Most are and have been helpful. I’ve learned a lot and appreciate the great community even if we may disagree or not fully understand something. Hell, I’ve learned more about glass from the vape veterans on this thread (you know who you are) and in others. Read, absorb, learn and experiment/try (or just do as Yoda says). May the buzz be with you. :peace:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Heh heh. Well, apparently you didn't read what you quoted but we "silly service techs" tend to have pretty good reading comprehension. It's part of the job. That being said hardly anyone in this thread seems to be upset. That doesn't mean we have to agree or avoid expressing our opinions.

BKR2311

Heh heh. Well, apparently you didn't read what you quoted but we "silly service techs" tend to have pretty good reading comprehension. It's part of the job. That being said hardly anyone in this thread seems to be upset. That doesn't mean we have to agree or avoid expressing our opinions.
I am a service tech. A highly accredited one too.

I was saying that you'd make a silly one if you really think it's a problem to suggest someone to make sure simple things like o rings are there. I'm not arguing, I'm done with this. The original person who replied to me put dots in their reply, and was acting like what I said was stupid or something, and that's ridiculous. Both points of having the person check if they have o rings AND making sure the battery door screws down flush are basic troubleshooting, and don't hurt to try.

If you disagree that's fine. Not looking to keep a conversation like this going, it's absolutely pointless.

BKR2311,

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
So loosen your battery cap and tell me how it works.
Ok I just tried your tip and guess what ... now it doesn't work! Shit! What do I do now?...:hmm:
I am a service tech. A highly accredited one too.

I was saying that you'd make a silly one if you really think it's a problem to suggest someone to make sure simple things like o rings are there. I'm not arguing, I'm done with this. The original person who replied to me put dots in their reply, and was acting like what I said was stupid or something, and that's ridiculous. Both points of having the person check if they have o rings AND making sure the battery door screws down flush are basic troubleshooting, and don't hurt to try.

If you disagree that's fine. Not looking to keep a conversation like this going, it's absolutely pointless.

The tips I gave you were good! I showed you the oring you were missing and I even advised you to buy any extra from TM so they can send you the oring together.

So sensitive?

dzoinp,

BKR2311

Ok I just tried your tip and guess what ... now it doesn't work! Shit! What do I do now?...:hmm:

The tips I gave you were good! I showed you the oring you were missing and I even advised you to buy any extra from TM so they can send you the oring together.

So sensitive?
I didn't see the need for you to reply the way you did, that's all. Take it easy.

BKR2311,

SquirrelMaster

That's too bad that the premium wood option is just stained oak, I'm dying for another species, preferably a burl but I thought it was a long shot to begin with. Still good to have options though, I won't complain. I just need an excuse to order another :lol:.

I might consider de-virginizing my long stock stem sitting dormant for a year and some rigged screen to see what the fuss is all about. I’ll blame you all if I don’t go back :lol: I doubt I will but I’m now curious since I just did my bi-weekly stem & CU cleaning.

It's sooo wide open while still having good cooling with the downside of being a bit more intense to maintain and clean. I didn't use my Grav Labs stems for months but now I'm using them half the time compared to my ball filled stem. Ok that's a lie, maybe not quite half the time, I'm cycling a j-hook in there as well. The Grav is my "microdose" stem since I can only fit a small amount when I leave room for the @dzoinp basket screen mod.

You "can" use the S&B dosing caps but they don't fit inside the stem and it seems like a recipe for disaster if they push the screen into the heater. The dosing caps sold by Tinymight or the similiar ones by MistVape are another option though they have mixed reviews depending on what you expect from them. Sessions take a little longer but you have the added convenience of the caps, though they can get a little stuck iirc. I personally haven't tried any dosing cap setup so this is just based on my (not always great) memory so someone correct me if I'm wrong on any of those points.

sanchezman

Commander in Kief
It's been almost 11 months since my TM arrived. I'm still very happy with it. If I could think of one improvement, it would be that the temp dial should be marked to show which number it points at. When my partner repacks a bowl and I see the temp dial aligned with 9 and 2, I have to figure out what the temp will be when I turn it on. Is the dial at 2 because they reset the temp after packing, or is it at 9 because that's the temp we ended the last bowl on?

Depending on the temp ranges at which you vape, this may never be a problem for you. If I find a fine enough paintbrush, I'll add a black dot along the indicating edge of my dial.

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
It's been almost 11 months since my TM arrived. I'm still very happy with it. If I could think of one improvement, it would be that the temp dial should be marked to show which number it points at. When my partner repacks a bowl and I see the temp dial aligned with 9 and 2, I have to figure out what the temp will be when I turn it on. Is the dial at 2 because they reset the temp after packing, or is it at 9 because that's the temp we ended the last bowl on?

Depending on the temp ranges at which you vape, this may never be a problem for you. If I find a fine enough paintbrush, I'll add a black dot along the indicating edge of my dial.

Small tip Sharpie, permanent black marker, make a DOT or DASH, inside the groove at one end. First thing I did when I got my TM.

Vapefanatic

My orders shipped on 19th after being complete on 11th. I placed an order for a friend who don't understand English. So two tinymights, shipped to two different addresses, purchased from the same account.

Both orders are marked as shipped. However, I only received DHL tracking for one order but not the other. I emailed TM but no replies yet. I'm not very concerned though. Pretty sure the other TM is also on its way. Perhaps one email address cannot receive two tracking numbers?

Just wondering if anyone experienced anything similar?

Vapefanatic,

Bifty

Hello all! Hope you're good this sunny Sunday. Quick update on my situation - my tinymight arrived in Finland on the 24th of Feb and was back in my arms on the 17th march, fixed and working better than ever. I swear it's actually hitting harder now. So it seems not all customer service tales are a horror story :) hopefully things are improving! Thankyou very much TM!!

ETA - for anyone who forgot or didn't see my previous posts, my button broke off the circuit board after 6 months or so of daily use and I had to RMA it.

Last edited:

MonkeyTime

So for any of you that have used the RMA service, did you get any sort of reply or response when you were expected to send it in?

If I log in and go to my Product Returns page, I can see it there, under status it does say awaiting product, but I got nothing from them saying where to send it or anything else. Yep, checked my spam folder lol!

I don't see an address or any other info on the website about returns, just sorta waiting on a reply to any of the many emails sent or a little direction!

May just order another, this has been out of my rotation for far too long.....

Bifty

So for any of you that have used the RMA service, did you get any sort of reply or response when you were expected to send it in?

If I log in and go to my Product Returns page, I can see it there, under status it does say awaiting product, but I got nothing from them saying where to send it or anything else. Yep, checked my spam folder lol!

I don't see an address or any other info on the website about returns, just sorta waiting on a reply to any of the many emails sent or a little direction!

May just order another, this has been out of my rotation for far too long.....
Yeah I got an email from them saying apologies, please send it in with a note explaining the issue. And it had a pdf of a DHL shipping label attached, I didn't do it through the website though I just emailed them.

Top Bottom