TinyMight / TM 2

Djsleepy

I'm sure some of you do this already,.but when being lazy.and having a dirty/clogged CU I just run the stem w/out any product and on temp 10 , slow.continuous.draw loosens everything up and flow.better( not perfect , better) until you can clean. I was loosening via drawing with full stem but found took longer to loosen. Hope it helps!

Zow237

What’s the wait like for one of these? If I preorder now. How long of a lead times is there for this one?

Zow237,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Orders seem to be taking about 2 or 3 weeks these days depending on where in the world you are. I am 🤏 this close to getting in that line myself for a backup.
There IS a shipping thread for the TM, tho most of that discussion has made its way back in here. It has been less necessary since their CS has vastly improved...

RxPlorer

In the first picture from left to right, RBT stem, Grav Labs 3" Upline Taster, stock short, stock long, Airis bubbler stem (aliexpress). The bubbler doesn't work very well so I don't think I'd recommend that one unless you want a cheap back up. In the second pic I removed the bolt, washers, and nuts and filled with 4mm boro beads but I would recommend half or slightly more beads. The beaded stems aren't for everyone and as @beyondstrings pointed out they do make for a more complicated cleaning regiment. My favorite setup is the beaded long stem for the most wide open air flow while still having good cooling but the Grav Labs stem feels better on the lips with it's tapered mouthpiece.

@Skinku recently posted another stem as well that's very affordable. https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/tinymight-vaporizer.44563/post-1549905

George from Vapefiend was talking about providing aftermarket Tinymight stems but I'm not sure if that ever happened.

where can I purchase 4mm boro beads like this? I have 3mm picked up from vapecritic’s store but they’re a little too small

RxPlorer,

Saerdna

Svapatore seriale
Hi guys, i ordered a tm last week, on the website slthe status Is still pending and its ok, but today i recived a refound by them, is that normal?

Saerdna,

SquirrelMaster

As far as I'm concerned, I no longer use a screen with this Grav rod. I use it with a hemp fiber filter!

I found the improvement in terms of taste huge between the original stem with CU and screen, and the Grav stem with hemp fiber !!!
Nice, you just gave me another reason to track some down. I was looking at some on Underdog's site but hemp fiber can't be shipped across the border so I'll have to track some down in Canada

where can I purchase 4mm boro beads like this? I have 3mm picked up from vapecritic’s store but they’re a little too small

They can be tough to find unless you're in the USA. Check Amazon, they pop in and out although I avoid anything from China as I don't trust they're actually boro. There are a few other sites that carry them as well but typically the pricing is very high so you'll need to dig a bit to see if there is any deals out there. There was some 6mm boro beads on eBay in both 1lb and 150g when I last checked. If you're in Canada shoot me a PM and I can sell you some of mine, I got impatient looking and bought 1lb for myself so I have a "few" :lol:.

BKR2311

As far as I'm concerned, I no longer use a screen with this Grav rod. I use it with a hemp fiber filter!

I found the improvement in terms of taste huge between the original stem with CU and screen, and the Grav stem with hemp fiber !!!
Like some of the filters you'd put in a joint? I have a bunch of those, the paper type (raw). That's probably not what you mean, but when I googled it I didn't really find anything

BKR2311,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Oh cool, and then you just toss it when it gets too gummed up?

You can actually load it close to the heater instead of loading herbs, and get hits off the oil! I had used hemp fiber as a filter in glass stems testing RBT vapes back in the day and still have some, but I honestly didn't use it that much because it was a little tedious for me... Yeah can toss like an organic screen!

RxPlorer

Nice, you just gave me another reason to track some down. I was looking at some on Underdog's site but hemp fiber can't be shipped across the border so I'll have to track some down in Canada

They can be tough to find unless you're in the USA. Check Amazon, they pop in and out although I avoid anything from China as I don't trust they're actually boro. There are a few other sites that carry them as well but typically the pricing is very high so you'll need to dig a bit to see if there is any deals out there. There was some 6mm boro beads on eBay in both 1lb and 150g when I last checked. If you're in Canada shoot me a PM and I can sell you some of mine, I got impatient looking and bought 1lb for myself so I have a "few" :lol:.
Thanks for the offer! I’m south of the border, but you pointed me in the right direction :)

BKR2311

You can actually load it close to the heater instead of loading herbs, and get hits off the oil! I had used hemp fiber as a filter in glass stems testing RBT vapes back in the day and still have some, but I honestly didn't use it that much because it was a little tedious for me... Yeah can toss like an organic screen!
Oh wow, that sounds like really low maintenance

bgrpph

Finally found 4mm glass balls on amazon in small pack last month & bought them for about $16- they're from china & wondered if theyre really boro. Took out the stuff inside CU & used about 35 balls in each of 3 long stems- used this setup for few weeks. its ok, but cleaning is a bit more of a pain.

Watching TV & I hit small table next to chair & watched my TM & 2 loaded long stems crash onto stone floor- 2nd time i've lost long stems to my floor.. but this time they're filled with 4mm balls- ug- bad enough cleaning tiny slivers of glass from broken stems but the balls went everywhere. Spent lots of time so my toddler grandkids won't find any balls. The TM with long stem inserted survived the drop w/o issue.

Had already ordered some stuff from TM a few weeks b4, long stems & the new xtra long bent cooling stem, etc. I'm back to using stock CU w long stem.
The new long bent TM cooling stem with dimples does cool the vapor nicely & i like the bent top part but its a bit too long for me. I also don't like having to be xtra careful using it vs the normal long stems.

Last edited:

west-elec

Finally found 4mm glass balls on amazon in small pack last month & bought them for about $16- got them & saw they're from china & wondered how to tell if they were really boro or not. Took out the nuts/washers from CU & used about 30 balls in each of 3 long stems- used this setup for few weeks.

Watching TV other night & I hit small table next to my chair & watched my TM & 2 loaded long stems crash onto stone floor- 2nd time i've lost long stems to my floor.. but this time they're filled with 4mm balls- ug- bad enough cleaning tiny slivers of glass from broken stems but the balls went everywhere. Spent lots of time so my toddler grandkids won't find any balls. Luckily my TM with long stem inserted survived the drop w/o issue.

And those boro glass balls bounce better than superballs. I wondered if that was a tell that they were boro because I know it defies the laws of science but if I drop one it bounces higher each time I try to catch it, drop a few and they each go in a unique direction. If you lose sight of them at any point in their parabola they disappear like ninjas. Did you get out a torch and lay down flat trying to spot them? I bet there is one still hiding somewhere, waiting...

mpaulc

Hey guys. Embarrassing question... took the bottom screw off of mine this morning because I couldn't get the thick o-ring back beneath the rim. And alas, I've done it now... just can't get it back together correctly. If you can see the pic (having trouble uploading) you can see I have the pieces for the stem on top in the pic, but where does the smaller, threaded metal ring go? Thanks guys. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1znYTgtp2lpk2TQ_YKqp3h_A92Irr5Zv-/view?usp=sharing

mpaulc,

Bifty

Hey guys. Embarrassing question... took the bottom screw off of mine this morning because I couldn't get the thick o-ring back beneath the rim. And alas, I've done it now... just can't get it back together correctly. If you can see the pic (having trouble uploading) you can see I have the pieces for the stem on top in the pic, but where does the smaller, threaded metal ring go? Thanks guys. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1znYTgtp2lpk2TQ_YKqp3h_A92Irr5Zv-/view?usp=sharing
If you mean the one in the front of the shot (although I never realised it was threaded) that sits above the heater for your screen to rest on.

Bifty,
Reactions: mpaulc

Easywider

Simple is the way
Same experience here, it was a pleasure. I was having issues, reached out via email did a couple of back and forths for troubleshooting, had a return label by end of the day. 2 days later It was in Finland, man DHL works miracles.

Not sure how long the turnaround will take though. Mine landed arrived just over 2 weeks ago and communication has been silent since then.:lol:

Fingers crossed it's sooner than later, I miss my little buddy.

Just wanted to drop in with an update on my RMA.

Received my TM back from Finnland last Friday. DHL dropped it off @4:21pm on the dot :lol: perfect!

To my surprise when I opened the package there was a brand new shiny TM waiting inside for me. The upgrades from my 14month old original unit are very noticeable. This new unit is so nice and polished it makes my original seem like it was someone's garage experiment.

All said and done with a round trip from Canada to Finland It was about 24days with zero cost to me. Not too shabby at all.

Needless to say, I'm thrilled, a good way to get a customer for life :rockon:

Looking for a small, lightweight case/sleeve to carry my Tinymight in my front pants pocket. I'm thinking something fabric-ish that would have very minimal bulk and fit fairly snug. Also being smell-proof would be a big plus. I plan to either use a plastic cap on the glass stem or a wood stem like Ed's TNT stem for added protection when on-the-go. Whats everyone else using?

Last edited:
blacksheepsquatch,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Been looking around at prices for these boro beads and they are kinda nuts. Especially the pyrex ones sold by science houses as they are created with tight specs and high quality glass. But even the cheaper ones are priced pretty high and a little too high for my needs I think. For the relatively little time I use the TM out of the house (and therefore without water) I can think of better ways to spend the coin and the CU and angled stems I already have should do the trick.

If I may go off topic for a minute I have to mention what a memory hole @west-elec opened up for me upthread my mentioning SuperBalls. Wham-O, the company that made SuperBalls, had a grip on my youth like no other company by making fads out of the coolest stuff. Between Super Balls and Hula Hoops and Slip and Slides and, one of the greatest toys of all, Frisbees, Wham-O got a good chunk of my toy budget. I still play Frisbee today. If you add Dunkin, with their Tops and YoYos, that was almost all of my toy expenditures for a big span of time. :lol:

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Looking for a small, lightweight case/sleeve to carry my Tinymight in my front pants pocket. I'm thinking something fabric-ish that would have very minimal bulk and fit fairly snug. Also being smell-proof would be a big plus. I plan to either use a plastic cap on the glass stem or a wood stem like Ed's TNT stem for added protection when on-the-go. Whats everyone else using?
I use a rubber cap on my short stem. If I’m careful enough it’s all I need in a loose outer pocket or in my car’s beverage holder when I’m out and about. I have a homemade case at home made from an eyeglass holder with some foam padding I rigged- and a rubber band preventing it from accidentally opening. There have been many posts about commercial bags ranging from small camera cases to pen cases to dedicated vape cases back in this thread. I’ve looked into these too and nothing caught my attention and most are inexpensive too. I should also mention I have rubber plugs for the stem chamber too if I want to travel with them TM sans stem. Rubber items were bought on eBay and also posted herein. Enjoy the hunt. :peace:

BrianTL

Westchester, NY

For my front pocket its either just as-is or I will occasionally put it into the hemp bag it came with, and then my pocket.

Glass short stem with CU also for pocket travel

Top Bottom