TinyMight / TM 2

Tweakz

Interesting. The web site says that the cooling unit fits. I do believe you that it does not fit in yours. That’s sucks though. I’m not gonna get one if the cooling unit does not fit. Do you have a water pipe adapter piece or the straight tube? I was talking about three straight tube.
Oh sorry man, I meant about the water pipe adapter. the cooling unit fits perfectly in a straight tube. but wpa is not.

I really liked the work from ed'nt.

Tweakz,
Reactions: JammerBR

Djsleepy

So I got replacement TM on Monday( full package) and on Wednesday I got just a TM .

So basically had to do paper clip trick on both and they both were almost flush/flush upon receipt. So I got both working but one is really restricted and I have freshly cleaned glass and CU’s so ????? The other is a beast like it supposed to, do I need to bend metal under top lid? I'm assuming its the other end of of the prong?

Last edited:

JoeyB

Interesting. The web site says that the cooling unit fits. I do believe you that it does not fit in yours. That’s sucks though. I’m not gonna get one if the cooling unit does not fit. Do you have a water pipe adapter piece or the straight tube? I was talking about three straight tube.
I have one that came with the used tinymight I bought, and it fits the CU perfectly

AK47 AMI

Hi guys I'm new to this thread so sorry if this has been mentioned but just got a TM and boy it's great! Only thing is.... The taste was a little harsh going upto 6.5 and 7 ish, Any ideas how this can be better and what wipes/sanitizer for the mouth piece can you use if I'm passing it around amongst friends on a session etc? I've got some isopropyl alcohol coming which I can put on q tips but that's just for cleaning the inside? Also if I'm going to get a WPA and bubbler or bong to use with it, anyone know which is best in the UK at all??

AK47 AMI,

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
I have more than one stem. In small groups, I have a stem per person, light load, and just pass the body around for others to insert their stem.

I think any sanitizing wipe will eliminate danger: but I wouldn't use the same wipe multiple times.

You will find it less harsh through water. There is a cheap glass thread in this forum for suggestions.

BestBuds

The Dude
Hi guys I'm new to this thread so sorry if this has been mentioned but just got a TM and boy it's great! Only thing is.... The taste was a little harsh going upto 6.5 and 7 ish, Any ideas how this can be better and what wipes/sanitizer for the mouth piece can you use if I'm passing it around amongst friends on a session etc? I've got some isopropyl alcohol coming which I can put on q tips but that's just for cleaning the inside? Also if I'm going to get a WPA and bubbler or bong to use with it, anyone know which is best in the UK at all??
@BuzzDanklin posted this . On VL forums someone said they have started seeing those mouthpieces on lanyards. Before his pic I've never seen them. I've wondered too about the communal nature of cannabis and how that may change going forward. Sad really..

They also sell little iso wipes for injections right? That's a nice little single use wipe.

AK47 AMI

Thank you but I dint really need to be buying lots of stems tbh, I use it mostly on my own and just in on demand mode, it's just as I'm with friends and they will try it out, I need something to just clean the mouthpiece with?

For a WPA and a bubbler would Arizer accessories fit for the tinymight at all?

AK47 AMI,

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
For a WPA and a bubbler would Arizer accessories fit for the tinymight at all?
I don't believe so, but I don't have any myself to try.

The WPA is a tricky one. I don't think you'll find an OEM one in stock in the UK. Vapefiend list the stepped version but they don't have any.
Some people use rbt stems meant for different vapes, but they don't always fit apparently. I luckily had a ddave 18mm wand that fitted perfectly so I've never needed to experiment.

Cheebsy,

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
If someone handed me an ISO wiped mouthpiece that wasn’t rinsed with water afterwards I would be super frustrated.

That said, I absolutely don’t understand this idea of being so worried to share a pipe with someone, but not worried enough to be sharing their company in the first place.... Hypocrisy much?

Also, doesn’t anyone remember the old “burn the germs off” technique of sanitizing the bong mouthpiece with the lighter people used to do? :lol:

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
If someone handed me an ISO wiped mouthpiece that wasn’t rinsed with water afterwards I would be super frustrated.

That said, I absolutely don’t understand this idea of being so worried to share a pipe with someone, but not worried enough to be sharing their company in the first place.... Hypocrisy much?

Also, doesn’t anyone remember the old “burn the germs off” technique of sanitizing the bong mouthpiece with the lighter people used to do? :lol:

Aside from my semi-sarcastic remark about the T-Shirt, that was my other thought. Putting a freshly iso-wiped, but not rinsed and dried mouthpiece up to my lips does not sound like something I'm interested in at all.

And yeah, if I trust that somebody is clean enough to allow them into my home and have them sitting on my couches and chairs, using my bathroom, touching my door knobs, breathing "my air," I don't see it necessary to draw the invisible comfort line at sharing a mouthpiece, personally.

It's not like I'm inviting the cable guy in to take a hit off the street or anything

AK47 AMI

Found some 420 wipes that would work but yes love the old t shirt old school method tbh! 😂 no I totally get that they are not dirty it's just to keep the mouth piece clean in between cleaning it and if there are any germs, then it would defo get rid in the process!

AK47 AMI,
Reactions: BrianTL

Bazinga

Today makes 28 days since I first contacted TM about my defective device. I have now asked for a return shipping label 3 times via their website and emailed TM 3 additional times. Still no response.

I don't feel comfortable taking it apart. Actually, disassembly doesn't bother me - it's the reassembly that scares me. :) And, I don't want to void my warranty. Wait a minute - what warranty?

Krash

Has anyone ever taken the screw off that says can risk serious damage to look at the heating element/bottom of the board?
Still waiting on a response to the videos I sent to TM.

Krash,

Djsleepy

the metal strip problem could be solved during manufacture with a tiny disc of silicone or rubber stuck to the wood.
I agree , mine was.flattened into wood barely.making contact? My Question would be how did it move/flatten in first place? Could it be from inserting and removing stems? Those of you that have been inside Let me know what you think.

Krash

I did the metal strip thing just for kicks last night and mine still won’t heat up. Granted I had electric smoke pooring out of mine on the first charge so it’s probably more than a contact issue. Hopefully David comes to conclusion that I need a swap out whenever he gets around to responding. Debating just ordering another one cause who knows how long this whole ordeal will take lol.

Krash,

Faolan

Mighty, Air1.5/Max/Go, Tinymight, Dynavap, Fury2
Dropped my tm and broke the glass tube inside. Got replacement and some spares and got it back together but it doesn’t put out clouds like it used to. Good hits but not huge. Anything I could’ve done wrong?

Faolan,

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
Dropped my tm and broke the glass tube inside. Got replacement and some spares and got it back together but it doesn’t put out clouds like it used to. Good hits but not huge. Anything I could’ve done wrong?

Try that battery contact fix that they've been talking about a few posts back. Supposedly a decent drop, depending on how it lands, the battery can compress that bottom terminal and cause a loss of power.

Other than that, the ceramic heater posts may have gotten fucked but hopefully thats not the issue.

BrianTL,
Reactions: Cheebsy

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
did you replace the o ring that goes on top of the glass?

Just to be clear for my own self. This O ring youre talking about, you have to take the plate off to access it? Only asking cause I've never actually seen this other O ring even though I've seen a few posts about it and tried to see it.

BrianTL,

Djsleepy

You may have to fish out the prong on bottom of battery slot with a paper clip I used pliers as well to pull straight up and it probably hit hard and pushed prong down or it could the metal strip under top lid make sure its raised I put some foil under to keep it raised making good contact with Top lid!

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
This O ring youre talking about, you have to take the plate off to access it? Only asking cause I've never actually seen this other O ring even though I've seen a few posts about it and tried to see it.
Not necessarily. With the stem ring removed, I.e. unscrewed, and large red oring removed - and top plate still on and screwed in - I’ve accidentally dislodged the large clear oring. And after months of use with the original it was impossible to put it back in with the top plate in place. The oring was so curly and stretchy to the touch it was hard to pinch it back in. I used my TM for a couple of months without it (and it was fine save the slight glass rattle). The replacement sent by Ville works great and went right in (only two tries).

With the top plate off, which I did a few days ago (bottom plate left on and wasn’t moved), you’d need to sit the large clear oring atop the glass cylinder just perfectly and then put the top plate on, which might disturb the seating of the oring atop the glass cylinder. Might. It’s kinda hard to tell once the plate rests down. I think it might be better to fit the oring with a finger or pencil eraser (or similar) around the top of the cylinder in the tiny groove of a space between it and the plate. Just my two cents.

Ironically and begrudgingly I need to check and likely redo my large oring. I’m still not getting much vapor below 6 where I used to until recently. :peace:

EDIT: if you remove/unscrew the stem ring, remove the large red oring and metal cylinder, you can BUT DON’T!!! twist the glass cylinder and possibly dislodge the large clear oring. It happened to me, while the top plate was securely fastened. Be careful... :myday:

Last edited:
Top Bottom