TinyMight / TM 2

PossumMD

I registered on the tinymight site to buy one or preorder.
Prices where only in dollars and there is a 24percent vat added on?
Total $330.66 :mad:
Tooo much
edit, i am in the EU after all.
*Laughs in Australian dollar exchange rate*

Did get it tax free though. I haven't really piped up since I got my new unit. It's hard to recommend it to a new buyer. I am new here so dunno about the rules, but there are a number of other vapes I'd buy (or buy again) before I bought another TM. It's and a+ device with an f customer support.

Djsleepy

Lol he is not doing well guys , after my lengthy Instagram and online return processs( which shows awaiting product) i just got an email and he said “ is there something wrong with your device?” What?!!??!!? It has to be a language barrier or incredible disorganization .

Last edited:

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
Well well, I've been using the TinyMight for almost a month now and I think its a good time to review the unit.
I have used TinyMight 97% using water and therefore I feel that I can only speak on that regard, but nevertheless, its the only thing that I care about, and the reason for that is because I want to do a review compression to the....

Cloud Evo.

Why do this compression?
Since I've been using the TinyMight at home via water, I wanted to challenge my daily driver, the Cloud EVO, to see if the TinyMight can be as good as the EVO and even replace it.
I thought many of you might find it interesting, I know George from vapefiend made a video compression with few hits from each vape, but I want to dive deeper and show if it can fit your needs not only as a portable vaporizer.
I'll talk mostly about the TinyMight, but I have to talk about the EVO as well.

So lets begin, first off:

How we roll, the set up :

* HydraBase from DHGate
* Calyx HT from VapeXhale
* 10/14/18 WPA with glass chamber for Tinymight
* Herb Basket for Cloud EVO

Tinymight temp is set to 6-6.5ish
Cloud EVO dial is set to 12-12:30ish

*I used the same setup for both vapes, meaning I used the EVO upside down, which I normally don't do and I don't recommend it, so be advised.

If you want to consider the TinyMight as a home unit you must get a few batteries and a good charger, and with that in mind lets talk.

Ease Of Usage

Using the TinyMight with the glass chamber is a dream come true and probably one of the fastest and easiest methods to extract with ease.
The WPA stem is of the same style as an Arizer Solo stem, which I always loved. What's so great about this WPA, is that you don't need to use any screens, it has 7 holes integrated into the glass chamber to allow air to come-through. This makes the TinyMight a maintenance free vaporizer!
I hate cleaning, I am really annoyed with that, which is part of the reason why in all these years I bought around 50 herb baskets and 3 CU lol.

With the TinyMight being a battery powered vape, its both an advantage and a disadvantage compared to the EVO, its nice to not have to worry about battery and charging but it also limits your vaping to a certain place where its plugged, also if the power goes out, you're done for, and with the TinyMight you better hope your battery are charged. Also power on vape consumes power and since the EVO is always on and ready, its by design more dangerous, and I haven't talked about the auto shut off and the fact that you have to warm up the EVO and warming up the TinyMight is few seconds.
In terms of ease of usage, I think the TinyMight with this WPA is just brilliant and while the EVO is pretty easy to use, the TinyMight blows it out of the water.
But what about performance? If it doesn't hold up with the EVO, I won't use it.

Vape production/taste/avb

You can take a look at this video, I used .15g in both the herb basket and the WPA-GC.

As you can see in the video, the TinyMight preforms like a MF!
Such a lovely big, thick hits that doesn't hurt my throat at all.
The taste is pretty good, but this method with the longevity of the hit, produces a quite uneven AVB, there's a "ringed shaped" dark spot, which brings me to the next point, stirring.
I'm a stir guy and stirring inside the WPA-GC is not so good. What I loved about the solo was the fact that you didn't need to stir, so stirring will probably cause some particles to fall and is a bit annoying, but with stirring I feel you can get another superb hit as shown in the video. I could have stirred for a very small 3rd hit but it wasn't worth it.
So, 2 massive hits, .15g spent, pretty remarkable I'd say, how fast you can get high and how effective the TinyMight is, it hits really hard, but hard as a desktop? You be the judge.

The EVO has been my daily driver for years now and if you show how it performs in my video, you can probably tell why.
The EVO has more "power", the drag is better than with the TinyMight, but honestly, I didn't bring it up because the TinyMight drag with the glass chamber WPA is good enough for everyone - back to topic, the EVO performs IMO a little bit better, but different.
The taste is better, the hit are moist and rich and the hit can go on forever, yet the AVB is still even. Stirring is far easier but also messier, but with that and the even AVB, you get one extra hit.
I want to state here that in George's video they said the EVO has more "airy" hits, while I agree, I don't think its necessarily a bad thing, there is more room for air to pass so the vapor is a bit less dense and cool, but still thick enough IMO.
The dark spot caused by the TinyMight is the reason why I think the hits are more thick but less cool and it doesn't taste as good.
So I'd give the edge here to the EVO, but, IMO they are pretty much in the same level(!).

Reliability

The only real downside for the TinyMight being a "desktop" unit, is reliability, its still very fresh and I don't know how long will it last. For the EVO I can say, I've been using it daily turned on for many hours for the past few years and it never died or anything, it is so well made and I can only hope for the same fate with TinyMight.

Conclusion

While I still think the EVO is a better "desktop heavy hitter", if I had to buy only one of them, I would go for the TinyMight.
Yep, you heard it right, if I had to pick a desktop heavy hitter, not a portable - The TinyMight is that good and with this incredible WPA, it is also a maintenance free vape which is so important to me.
For me, both vapes complete each other, if I'm in a hurry, I'd fire up the TinyMight, if I have a night and I plan on staying in my lounge, I'll use the EVO.

Those of you don't yet own a TinyMight, what the hell are you waiting for?!?!?!

Get this vape. Yesterday.

:)

Last edited:

robophant

I apologize if it has already been asked, however I'm having a tough time finding an answer.
Does anyone have an idea how long I should expect to wait for the device after purchasing?

robophant,

slayyou

God, I wish someone would just get to work on a wall adapter for this, I would love not worrying about batteries when at home! Are there any glarringly obvious reasons why it's not possible? Because I don't see any. Yes you would need a chunky psu, but besides that issue is there any reason the tm would get mad if supplied with dc from another source?

Edit:yes I am aware of usb current limits, what if you plugged into the battery slot?

Last edited:
slayyou,
Reactions: Tweakz

Kaptan

God, I wish someone would just get to work on a wall adapter for this, I would love not worrying about batteries when at home! Are there any glarringly obvious reasons why it's not possible? Because I don't see any.
Unfortunately I don’t think USB can provide enough amperage to power the TinyMight.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
God, I wish someone would just get to work on a wall adapter for this, I would love not worrying about batteries when at home! Are there any glarringly obvious reasons why it's not possible? Because I don't see any. Yes you would need a chunky psu, but besides that issue is there any reason the tm would get mad if supplied with dc from another source?

Edit:yes I am aware of usb current limits, what if you plugged into the battery slot?

It should work fine, you just need an 18650 sized "dummy load"
Similar to the MaxVapor power adapter for the Grasshopper.

sanchezman

Commander in Kief

Biggest problem I see would be connecting it in the battery slot. Since it's the screw-down lid that completes the connection from the negative terminal, any battery slot wall adapter would need to make solid contact with both the prong inside the unit, and the metal top. It's definitely possible, but I'd imagine it would not be cheap to manufacture.

I'm trying to imagine what that looks like. Some kind of radial connection where the battery door screws down? Maybe have compatible threads tapped on the adapter itself so it screws in?

slayyou

Biggest problem I see would be connecting it in the battery slot. Since it's the screw-down lid that completes the connection from the negative terminal, any battery slot wall adapter would need to make solid contact with both the prong inside the unit, and the metal top. It's definitely possible, but I'd imagine it would not be cheap to manufacture.

I'm trying to imagine what that looks like. Some kind of radial connection where the battery door screws down? Maybe have compatible threads tapped on the adapter itself so it screws in?
honestly, i'm thinking the easiest way is if you sacrifice one of the existing battery doors to the experiment gods. Drill a hole wide enough for your positive lead, some sort of heavy gauge metal piece insulate the rod, slide in rod (right length obviously), connect your negative lead to the door itself (get creative). Screw contraption into Tinymight, PROFIT off all day hits on session mode without a care in the world. :D. Ok, now someone go do it.

Tweakz

The seller replied to me in the middle of October and recently I've got the replacement for the upper cover.

I hope everything will be ok with the support in future (and also hope I wouldn't need it)
View attachment 3513
The new cover is made of a sligtly different material
View attachment 3514
I'll duplicate it here if you don't mind 😀

Bro , I’m very glad that the manufacturer promptly sent you this part . I hope my messages to him also affected this )

I Completely agree . I also got so used to it and loved it that I really don't want to take anything else . Tinymight is very effective.

Tweakz,
Reactions: Siebter

Bazinga

I agree that the TM is very effective. There are many other vaporizers that similarly effective. Note, I didn't say equally as effective but similarly effective. I will not be purchasing another TM until the TM folks get their act together with respect to customer service. The Mighty, Splinter, IQ2 and even the Fury get the job done. No drama. Merde, I just realized I have a lot of vaporizers.

Marlox

It should work fine, you just need an 18650 sized "dummy load"
Similar to the MaxVapor power adapter for the Grasshopper.
But be aware of the needed amperage. In their FAQ they mention something like "needs very high amperage" and that you shouldn't use other batteries but the (high-amp-)Konion VTC6-cell. You would need very fat cables to supply 20Amps ;-)

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
I totally scored today! 2 rbt short stems! I'm super psyched to have backups and I can worry less about my one and only. All it took was a little leg work and asking some local vape stores to go dumpster diving lol and no I'm not really kidding. I sent out mailers to known rbt dealers in the past asking if they had any defective returns lying around that they could liberate the stem from. Heard back from one that actually had 2 new still wrapped in paper stems! I couldn't believe my luck, they weren't listed on the site cause he didn't think anyone would want them. Totally made my day :D As always since I got it my faithful tinymight is in within arms reach ready to medicate at a moments notice. I can't put this thing down........ don't tell my desktop she thinks I've been on a t break the past few days 😱😵

Djsleepy

I Completely agree . I also got so used to it and loved it that I really don't want to take anything else . Tinymight is very effective.
Agree as well , even though I had a Brand new FF2+ .....it’s not the TM! Here’s to a quick return from the repair shop!

Djsleepy

I think I’m gonna do more session then on demand button pushing since I do use a lot of back to back button pressing , it makes more sense to stay mainly in session. Wish I had thought about that sooner but who knows what caused it, I just want it repaired and in my hands!

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
I think I’m gonna do more session then on demand button pushing since I do use a lot of back to back button pressing , it makes more sense to stay mainly in session. Wish I had thought about that sooner but who knows what caused it, I just want it repaired and in my hands!
Mechanically, it’s really the only thing that can go wrong with the Tinymight. Ok, maybe the battery cover, perhaps that’s operational. But yes, session mode would mitigate lots of button presses. I’m still an on demand mode guy and use it 99% of the time.

Gotta say...the TM love is profound. I think I'm going to let a little more time pass to allow for more tweaks and bolstered CS before I consider taking the plunge. But I like what I'm reading.
I love my TM, I really do. Lately I’ve been eyeing the P80 but I’m not playing the lottery game to get one. I’d gladly wait 4-6 weeks or whatever for a new vape if that’s known in advance and I’d love another tip shelf convection vape like the TM but I won’t play the chase/lottery game. I don’t have the time, or patience. I do hope the TM customer service improves a bit with its growing pains not to mention other potential extenuating factors. The TM is my first full time glass stem vape and it’s simply awesome - every single time! I have considered getting a second but would love to get it some company like a P80. We’ll see... :peace:

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
I just want it repaired and in my hands!
I wish you gods speed on your repair Dj so we can quickly return you to the fold.

I've never used session mode, turned it on once and it sounded angry 😡 it scared me so I didn't do it again lol

Bad Dog,
  • Haha
Reactions: Djsleepy

Breaking Bud

Mechanically, it’s really the only thing that can go wrong with the Tinymight. Ok, maybe the battery cover, perhaps that’s operational. But yes, session mode would mitigate lots of button presses. I’m still an on demand mode guy and use it 99% of the time.

I love my TM, I really do. Lately I’ve been eyeing the P80 but I’m not playing the lottery game to get one. I’d gladly wait 4-6 weeks or whatever for a new vape if that’s known in advance and I’d love another tip shelf convection vape like the TM but I won’t play the chase/lottery game. I don’t have the time, or patience. I do hope the TM customer service improves a bit with its growing pains not to mention other potential extenuating factors. The TM is my first full time glass stem vape and it’s simply awesome - every single time! I have considered getting a second but would love to get it some company like a P80. We’ll see... :peace:
I just read up on the P80 and it does look cool. But I must control my impulses at a certain point :D

Breaking Bud,
Reactions: Ripstar
Top Bottom