TinyMight / TM 2

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
What are people's experiences with O-rings after a while in ISO, do they lose any quality over time?
See my post from a page or so ago. I'm still on my first set of o rings since April. I bought a second cu in June and in still on the first set there too. I sometimes see the o rings have expanded during my process, I think that mostly happens when the ultrasonic cleaner is super warm, but that's the worst I see and they always return to normal size when they dry.

Fwiw, The manufacturer includes 2 sizes of o rings, this is to get around variances in the ID of the stems.

KVVS

Im currently using my CU without the nuts and washers, keeping the two units crossed with the openingto create a flow through the CU’s.

Compared to my Stealth MV1(which i never use) the airflow is awesome on the TM.

Anyone can recommend anything to wax the wood? Or should i just get the official wax from the site?
I can get some furniture wax locally for example.
I want to keep my TM nice, i dont want to influence the color too much tho as i think it looks good as is... so if anyone got some tips.

KVVS,
Reactions: Siebter

Paolo

Hi guys, I'm interested in buying this vaporizer, I have a fury edge. You recommend this Tinymight?

I state that I use it with tobacco

how much substance does the chamber carry (0.4 gr?)

is the heating coil steel? The bad smell problems due to the coil are gone?

what are the good things and the bad things about this vaporizer?

sorry for my english, i write from Rome but in Italy there are no forums like this, incredible, so I write to you

Thanks

justcametomind

Hi guys, I'm interested in buying this vaporizer, I have a fury edge. You recommend this Tinymight?

sorry for my english, i write from Rome but in Italy there are no forums like this, incredible, so I write to you

Thanks
If you are ok with a month long waiting line from ordering to shipping the vape, and also with inexixstent customer service, you can order it but...
You already have an Edge that heats up very fast, why bother with this one?
If something goes wrong with your TM you are basically alone, you state you have poor english and the maker has a really poor customer service: this is a bad combo in my opinion.

Paolo

as I only have 1 vaporizer, I would like to take a second. With the fury edge I am fine, the only negative but serious thing is the silicone that changes color, becomes darker, stiffer and in the end breaks, I have not found a solution. Someone has found a solution?

Paolo,

angular ocelot

Thanks
hi paolo! i haven't vaped tobacco in my tinymight but i'm sure it would do a good job.
the chamber is adjustable so can be as big or small as you want.
i don't know what the coil is made of, to be honest, but there isnt a smell from it. the tinymight does smell a bit when it first arrives because of the linseed oil used to treat the wood.
good things: powerful heater, portability, fairly open draw, easy to clean, looks nice.
bad things: getting a response from customer services, communication with the manufacturer in general.
your english is much better than my italian.

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Ok pls tell me I’m not the only one who has loaded bowl in the wrong end and tried to vape it?
Nope. Never. If you can see flower in the stem while vaping then it’s upside down (or backward) OR you packed a large amount of flower with the stem down in the heating chamber.

I’m starting to notice a slight battery capacity issue with all 3 of my VTC6s, one original and two bought online. I rotate them and use them evenly. Either I won’t charge them up right away or perhaps charge them to 60% for storage (which isn’t long) before fully charging them before using them. I need to do some experimentation with this to preserve them a bit better. I don’t need a fourth battery yet as 3 is a perfect number for my usage. We’ll see. :peace:

Vaporific,

Paolo

hi paolo! i haven't vaped tobacco in my tinymight but i'm sure it would do a good job.
the chamber is adjustable so can be as big or small as you want.
i don't know what the coil is made of, to be honest, but there isnt a smell from it. the tinymight does smell a bit when it first arrives because of the linseed oil used to treat the wood.
good things: powerful heater, portability, fairly open draw, easy to clean, looks nice.
bad things: getting a response from customer services, communication with the manufacturer in general.
your english is much better than my italian.
Hi angular, thanks for the reply. What do you mean: the chambers is adjustable? is the vapor path isolated? do you know if there are coupons to buy this vaporizer?

Paolo,

angular ocelot

Hi angular, thanks for the reply. What do you mean: the chambers is adjustable? is the vapor path isolated? do you know if there are coupons to buy this vaporizer?
the chamber size is dictated by where you position the cooling unit in the glass tube, which is both mouthpiece and chamber. if you put the cooling unit near the end, you have a chamber twelve millimetres wide and a couple of millimetres deep. or you could set the cooling unit further back, so it is still twelve mm wide but ten, fifteen, whatever millimetres deep.
the path of the vapour is isolated but the cool intake air is not completely isolated from the electronics, i think there is a hole for the led to shine through.
i do not know of any coupons, sorry.

angular ocelot,

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
Both jack pods and mistvaporizer.com capsules are compatible with TM and come with a tray.
I got my order for jack pods from greendream.com and they carry the tray+jack pods option.

Already bought 5 capsules from TM website, I hope I can get a tray for that? you think it will fit?

m0sh,

doubledown

Good morning TM crew. I’m here this update my situation of CS and my top cap/battery cap that are stuck together after being cross threaded by me. Totally my fault after months of ownership and being in a little rush. After sending an email to the info address, attempting contact on IG, and finally following the suggestion to log in and send a message on the site...I have received a reply! It looks like it was to my initial email sent on sept 29, but might be from the warranty form on his site since he did have my mailing address without asking. The email reply simply read:
Hello,
Apologies for the late reply.
Please check the attached file.
Always glad to help!

Thanks,
David_TM

The attached file shows a shipping envelope with my address. This morning I received notification from DHL that I have a package coming at the end of the week.
So for all my worry that I’d never hear back or that my unit was forever dead, I must say, it totally looks like David_TM has come through like gangbusters, and shipped out the parts I need (I hope🤞)! Even if a “little” slow, it was a much faster response than I was expecting. This definitely gives me renewed hope in the longevity of the device and company. I had offreed to pay for the part but he never even asked me to.
As soon as the part arrives, I’ll post up once more to let everyone know how the fit is and how everything works. For now, I’m just ecstatic that it looks like a happy ending. I truly love using the TM device and am so happy it looks like he is standing by his CS. Hopefully once demand and supply catch up, so will CS and it will be a great device from all angles. Moving back to the highly recommended category.
Hope everyone has a great week!!

sag

Ok pls tell me I’m not the only one who has loaded bowl in the wrong end and tried to vape it?
I feel much better now. That is the only problem I have had with this vape. I have loaded the wrong end once. Now I check which end is going to get the goods. That is the only thing negative that has come up with this vape for me. All else is great.

SixStringToker

Naked member
I use my TM with glass and don't use the cooling units; leaving only the screen in the stem. One time, after cleaning the stem and screen, I went to load the stem w/o realizing the I'd left the screen out and ended up sucking a couple of sessions worth of herb right into my lungs. :rockon:

Toivarita

999 Forever
Well my Sony VTC6's are noticabley weaker and shorter lasting than when they were new, has anyone found anything better?
Any feedback on the LG HG2 or the Samsung 30Q?

If I'm brave enough tomorrow I might buy one of these:
Samsung 35E are a great 3500mAh battery

Toivarita,

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
You use them with your Tinymight or what?
There's an all caps warning about how they're not for high drain devices on the liionwholesale product page and that would have stayed my hand. Have you used them for anything else?
i would go with higher current batteries, they will probably last longer.
Something like Molicel p26a or the VTC5D/A.
30Q are supposed to last longer in lifecycle than VTC6 so you could try them.
My 30Qs are the oldest cells I own so they only power an induction heater at this point. I love the punchy first few bowls with a charged VTC6 so I just got more of them and swap them out as soon as hear two buzzes at a startup instead of three or four.

Toivarita

999 Forever
You use them with your Tinymight or what?
There's an all caps warning about how they're not for high drain devices on the liionwholesale product page and that would have stayed my hand. Have you used them for anything else?

My 30Qs are the oldest cells I own so they only power an induction heater at this point. I love the punchy first few bowls with a charged VTC6 so I just got more of them and swap them out as soon as hear two buzzes at a startup instead of three or four.
No I haven’t used them in the TM. Just the Airvape Legacy, XMax Starry, and a few other cell swappable devices

Toivarita,

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
Nice review, thx for sharing! Regarding the LED leakage I do notice that it seems to be less and less of an issue over time. I suppose the wood is expanding into those gaps after a while, at least I believe to remember that it used to be quite a bit more than what I see now.

Siebter,
Reactions: Tweakz

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Nope. Never. If you can see flower in the stem while vaping then it’s upside down (or backward) OR you packed a large amount of flower with the stem down in the heating chamber.

I’m starting to notice a slight battery capacity issue with all 3 of my VTC6s, one original and two bought online. I rotate them and use them evenly. Either I won’t charge them up right away or perhaps charge them to 60% for storage (which isn’t long) before fully charging them before using them. I need to do some experimentation with this to preserve them a bit better. I don’t need a fourth battery yet as 3 is a perfect number for my usage. We’ll see. :peace:

40-50% is for LONG term cool refrigerator storage. With a shelf life of 10 years, not sure why anyone is going through the trouble. The article linked above will make you an expert. If you want to get geeky, get a meter that reads internal resistance of the battery.

RustyOldNail,
Reactions: arb

SquirrelMaster

Sounds like selective customer service. My friend reached out and she heard back within a week and here I am going on two months. Not cool. I paid for 2 units and only received one and will most likely not hear back for a while. Pretty bummed out :(
If I didn't receive part of an order AND I wasn't recieving a response I would be contacting PayPal or your credit card company and let then push the issue.

Thanks
The chamber is size can be made pretty big but it's not worth it imo. I've packed up to 0.55g~ in the long stem but stirring becomes a must unless you really take your time with lower temps and even then flavour won't be as good as smaller bowls. I prefer about a 0.2g bowl or packed no more deep than the stem is wide.

It can hit hard, flavour is very good, smooth hits because of cooling unit, small size, interchangeable batteries, very little learning curve (fast or slow, the longer your draw the more vapour), session or on-demand modes,

Cons:
Communication has been spotty or nonexistent for some. Aluminum caps are soft and scratch/dent fairly easily. Fire button sits loose in its spot (moves around a little). Light leak at bottom of device (LED can be dissabled).

I have had zero issues with my device, it has been running strong since February. The other cons are minor in my mind and the pros vastly out weigh them.

Yup and I didn't even notice until I checked it mid sesh because the air slow felt off and I was surprised to see half my bowl had dissapeared (sucked into CU) :lol:.
I once loaded the right end but put the tube in the wrong way then inhaled all my product!

Now I have an extra mouthpiece on just in case ;)
Yeah did that too :D.
I use my TM with glass and don't use the cooling units; leaving only the screen in the stem. One time, after cleaning the stem and screen, I went to load the stem w/o realizing the I'd left the screen out and ended up sucking a couple of sessions worth of herb right into my lungs. :rockon:
I've done that with my RBT devices a couple times too :rofl:.

Silly things happen when I'm a few bowls deep :ko:

This would be a bad cell choice for the Tinymight. The protection in the Tinymight should keep you safe by not firing the device otherwise uh oh. The max discharge is much lower than the VTC6 (20A rated, 18A real world usage).

From Mooch's reviewv
At 15A continuous the temperature rose to 109°C. This is above my 100°C safety limit and, along with the severe voltage sag, shows that this cell is being operated at far above its true rating.

Top Bottom