TinyMight / TM 2

LabPong

But dude.......this one goes up to.....

TMupto11.jpg

......oh yea..... 🗯💭🗯💭

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
It would be interesting to know the duration of your inhalations after the buzz and if you continue to inhale after releasing the button.
I'm just thinking about the stock stem + cooling unit...

My draws after the buzz last between 8 to 10 sec and after releasing the button for about 1 second

dzoinp,
Reactions: karec

LabPong

It would be interesting to know the duration of your inhalations after the buzz and if you continue to inhale after releasing the button.
I'm just thinking about the stock stem + cooling unit...

My draws after the buzz last between 8 to 10 sec and after releasing the button for about 1 second

To me your draw time is about what I experienced when I used the TM the first couple times with the stock stem and CU. But now I only use wpa and rig with water. With using a rig and water...I can pull harder but use a much shorter draw time. I would say just over half the time of a direct mouth pull draw.

Someday....I will do a vid from POV of a couple of my rigs and the TM usage.

Sticky13

Having really good results with half the CU, acting just as a basket really. Less draw restriction resulting in less heated stem and unit itself.. vapour slightly hotter, but not overly, pretty cool to be fair compared to a hot stem. Seems more efficent too, im getting a few more good clouds.. Only reason for trying is im having to clean the CU everyother-3rd day..

This pack has had 2 good hits at 4.5.
TM.jpg

Anyone know where I can buy replacement basket screen and the flat round screen for the TM stem size, 16mm? ..Cheers.

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Having really good results with half the CU, acting just as a basket really. Less draw restriction resulting in less heated stem and unit itself.. vapour slightly hotter, but not overly, pretty cool to be fair compared to a hot stem. Seems more efficent too, im getting a few more good clouds.. Only reason for trying is im having to clean the CU everyother-3rd day..

This pack has had 2 good hits at 4.5.
View attachment 1253

Anyone know where I can buy replacement basket screen and the flat round screen for the TM stem size, 16mm? ..Cheers.

By the way you might also have less frequent cleaning if you don't load onto the cooling unit screen, and instead load in that basket screen, not sandwiching the herb... and use a courser grind!

From page 1 here:

These for the stock stems:
cup screens for O ring stems : MistVape™ Online Store
(@Siebter I finally just confirmed these do in fact fit! But the other ones for the 14mm stems you linked definitely do not...)

And these for RBT stems:
HD Basket Screen (BP465) - 5 Pack

Alan of ToastyTop/HI/IH also makes screens in either size, probably has flat screens too, but those are easy to find in general once you know the size.

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
These for the stock stems:
cup screens for O ring stems : MistVape™ Online Store
(@Siebter I finally just confirmed these do in fact fit! But the other ones for the 14mm stems you linked definitely do not...)

I didn't order my screens myself but got them as an extra for my Mistvape capsules (so I could indeed be wrong), when trying to find out which ones they were I just went by the specs from the Mistvape site, and they seem to be just right (picture seems to show the same item too).

Shit Snacks

I didn't order my screens myself but got them as an extra for my Mistvape capsules (so I could indeed be wrong), when trying to find out which ones they were I just went by the specs from the Mistvape site, and they seem to be just right (picture seems to show the same item too).

Oh okay, then yeah you were just confused is all. I don't know what you mean by extra for the capsules, since the capsules themself are just a deeper screen with a special lid, so these screens have nothing to do with them... But anyway capsules were made for the newer Imp stems just like the screens I linked. The other screens you had linked are for the older Imp body and MistVape Touch stems that connect with 14mm connection so those screens are too narrow for the TM (14mm in the description on the site refers to the stem connection, not the screen size itself)

He also has these deeper cup screens available now in the Imp o-ring stem size that we need, but I couldn't find them on the site actually (only the older smaller size that won't work for us)
I'll use this thread for stems, screens and other stuff that is not a vape.
Starting with the deep cup screens which just landed. These are 316SS, 50 mesh, .42" diameter and .35" deep
View attachment 516
In the store now.

Last edited:

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
I don't know what you mean by extra for the capsules, since the capsules themself are just a deeper screen with a special lid, so these screens have nothing to do with them [...]

True, I got them as an extra, but not *for* the capsules, but just *with* them (sorry, German speaking here, sometimes details matter).

The other screens you had linked are for the older Imp body and MistVape Touch stems that connect with 14mm connection so those screens are too narrow for the TM (14mm in the description on the site refers to the stem connection, not the screen size itself)

The site says „The side walls are about 3 mm high and the diameter is about 9 mm.“ which is exactly the case for the screens I am referring to.

It's been a month since I got mine and everything has been great. I really do not have any complaints. After extensive testing, I found that the GRAV Upline Taster is by far my favorite stem. I take a 5/8" pipe screen, but some herb and a RBT basket screen on top. Works great and I have an amazing session. Usually 4-5 excellent puffs at the 5.5 setting. Then I turn it up to about 7.5 to finish it off and the herb is perfectly toasted. No rings, no hotspots. I also bought screens from MistVape. I have two GRAV's and it only fits on one of them. That works well also, but I prefer the 5/8" pipe screens, unless there is something better.

Shit Snacks

True, I got them as an extra, but not *for* the capsules, but just *with* them (sorry, German speaking here, sometimes details matter).

The site says „The side walls are about 3 mm high and the diameter is about 9 mm.“ which is exactly the case for the screens I am referring to.

Ah yes, fun with language!

Hmmm I'm not able to measure like that I don't think, but all I know is the ones I linked to juuust fit, while the other ones definitely do not come close at all... Could be the measurements on the site listed are not updated or something...??

IMG-20200607-105108331.jpg

See? The ones on the top are way too small, these regular or low profile (or deep) "14mm OD stem" screens will not fit the TM stem. The ones on the bottom however, the "Imp o-ring stem" screens, are a pretty perfect fit. The regular ones, the new deep ones, and the capsules... Hope this makes sense!

Last edited:

SquirrelMaster

It's been a month since I got mine and everything has been great. I really do not have any complaints. After extensive testing, I found that the GRAV Upline Taster is by far my favorite stem. I take a 5/8" pipe screen, but some herb and a RBT basket screen on top. Works great and I have an amazing session. Usually 4-5 excellent puffs at the 5.5 setting. Then I turn it up to about 7.5 to finish it off and the herb is perfectly toasted. No rings, no hotspots. I also bought screens from MistVape. I have two GRAV's and it only fits on one of them. That works well also, but I prefer the 5/8" pipe screens, unless there is something better.

You don't find the basket screen catches when you pull it out, or did you grind the edge of it down a bit? What is it about the Grav Labs stem that you like so much? The taper on the mouthpiece is my favorite part, it's much more comfortable to my lips.

SquirrelMaster,
Reactions: alleyhoops

slayyou

Hi all, I haven't received my TM just yet but I am trying to get caught up on all discussions here and on the old website. I intend to use my unit with the S&B Dosing Capsules, I am aware of the safety concerns with that (damaging heater). I suspect a lot of you have owned these kinds of "stem vapes" before, based on that experience, how feasible do you think it would be to Dremel the inner diameter of the glass stem wide enough to fit a Dosing Capsule?

Slayyou,

Vape Soda

Sparkling !
Hi all, I haven't received my TM just yet but I am trying to get caught up on all discussions here and on the old website. I intend to use my unit with the S&B Dosing Capsules, I am aware of the safety concerns with that (damaging heater). I suspect a lot of you have owned these kinds of "stem vapes" before, based on that experience, how feasible do you think it would be to Dremel the inner diameter of the glass stem wide enough to fit a Dosing Capsule?
I think it’s possible, but with a dremel it will be hard to get the perfect shape. I also use the S&B dosing caps with great success. Combined with a handmade wood adapter and a ring to prevent the capsule from being pushed through the screen (Important, otherwise you risking damage to your heater see post #317). Maybe I will try to mod a stem directly with a diamond milling cutter and a lot of water. :rolleyes:

Vape Soda,

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
Psst...
Pssssst...
:ninja:
Any aluminum capsule can be recycled in the metal container ...
Don't tell nobody...
:whip:

dzoinp,

Faolan

Mighty, Air1.5/Max/Go, Tinymight, Dynavap, Fury2
I’m
Is there anyone so happy with their Tinymight.....they have 3?
don’t have three but I am soo happy with it! Puts my Argo/air, mighty, fury2 and dynavap to shame!
It really is all it was hyped up to be. I’m packing about half and inch of greens per stem, packed very loose. Gets great hits at 5 then finish at 7. If I’m looking for some sleep aid I get the old bong and master adapter and go to town at 10. Couple of rips there and it’s Time for bed!

Last edited:

SquirrelMaster

You would need to shave off more than 1mm of the 2mm thickness, it would be a real pain I think, at least with a Dremel.

SquirrelMaster,

fogbank

Is there anyone so happy with their Tinymight.....they have 3?
I don't have 3, but I did receive my second TinyMight last week. As I suspected it is not identical to my first TinyMight.
The most immediately noticeable difference is a green LED that flashes once when I power on the new TM. It flashes green once before reverting to red. On my old TM it never flashes green, it only flashes red.

The most obvious difference between the two, however, is that the newer TM gets much hotter at lower temps. On the older TM I can get solid clouds at 7, and I increase the temp to 8 to finish off the bowl. On the new TM I am getting huge clouds at 6. So much that I'm actually starting at temp 5 on the newer TM.

My older TM does not have the option to re-calibrate the temperature. I got the instructions for doing this from the manufacturer, but they don't work on the older TM. I suspect that they would work on the newer TM, but I have no reason to fiddle with the calibration on the newer unit. It runs well with the current calibration.

I've heard a few people characterize the TM as a "beast". I never thought of my original TM that way, but I can see how the description can apply to my newer TM.

To be clear, both of my TinyMight units work great, and I am very satisfied with both of them.

Top Bottom