TinyMight / TM 2

Glatch

Do you guys stir the bowl? I find I always have this green outer ring if I don't stir my bowl. Still playing around with bowl sizes. Currently have it set so it takes about one scoop from the Pax loading tool, lightly tamped down. I also have been using the dzoinp mod with the rimmed basket screen installed in the heater screen, but I'm wondering if I should reverse it to see if I can avoid stirring my bowls. I'm guessing there's no way to avoid it though due to the nature of convection and the much cooler glass walls.

I probably wouldn't mind stirring it if it wasn't so much effort to take out the bowl. After the initial glow of using it, I find myself going back to my E-Nano whenever I'm vaping at my desktop. Extremely easy to pop the heater off and on the bowl to stir

Mostly I use a basket screen and have enough space for the herb to move around when I tap the stem on something hard. This way I can really stretch a load(although this makes the hits a lot less dens, but I like it that way.

Glatch,
Reactions: Tweakz

Tweakz

My tm arrived today and I’m pretty impressed with that power ! Had good sessions dry and with my roor with the milaana short stem as wpa. Every time very milky hits startet at 6,5 now I’m at 8 all the time :sherlock:
congratulations to you. you will have a nice honeymoon period with tm. this beast will take you higher as quickly as possible and with good taste

Do you guys stir the bowl?
I stir after only 1st hit . And extract bowl on 100% for 2 hellish blows

who knows if there will be a normal wpa from tinymight dude?

Last edited:
Tweakz,
Reactions: LoDrag

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
I probably wouldn't mind stirring it if it wasn't so much effort to take out the bowl. After the initial glow of using it, I find myself going back to my E-Nano whenever I'm vaping at my desktop. Extremely easy to pop the heater off and on the bowl to stir

It's hard to insert and remove the stem in your Tinymight?
If you have a caliper and fine sand paper, reduce the length of the aluminium tube aprox. 1mm

IMG-20200507-162656.jpg

If you like the e-nano bowl style, check my mod screen post:
IMG-20200515-222222.jpg

:whip:

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
I think it's also worth mentioning that the tightness of the o ring of the tube holder can be finely adjusted via the ring on top.
Maybe I'm too radical isn't it @sieber?:lol::rockon:
Yes, I prefer to have my TM ring all screwed on, just put a little pressure on the o-ring. :mental:
The creator's reactions(jan 2020) when I suggested reducing the length of the aluminum tube: :cool:

"But that was a smart idea of shortening the tube. I have to admit, I
only about a week ago got this idea of a shorter tube as a way to
lower the ring in some units were it is a bit too high :D "

Last edited:

LabPong

Maybe I'm too radical isn't it @sieber?:lol::rockon:
Yes, I prefer to have my TM ring all screwed on, just put a little pressure on the o-ring. :mental:
The creator's reactions(jan 2020) when I suggested reducing the length of the aluminum tube: :cool:

"But that was a smart idea of shortening the tube. I have to admit, I
only about a week ago got this idea of a shorter tube as a way to
lower the ring in some units were it is a bit too high :D "

I think the tube used to be shorter on earlier runs....because the one I just got .....the metal top ring will not go down anywhere close to where the first TM I have can. I will have to pull out both sleeves and see what they show. This was the only difference I can see or sense with this new one.

SquirrelMaster

I've been on the lookout for domed screens for stem packing my RBT stems but unfortunately because I'm not in the USA I'm not able to order these ebay screens.
I swear I had checked Aliexpress before I don't remember these. Hopefully my order doesn't take too long and I'll let everyone know how they are when they arrive but they look really good. I'm just pumped to finally find something!

RxPlorer

In the original post the dosing capsules are all in your stem.
From previous posts my understanding was the capsules don't fit all the way in the stem?
Did you do any modifications on them?
And how are they compares to no capsule?

Hi Glatch,

the pictures a little misleading. Those dosing caps in the storage tube are sitting above and below my spare stem, but not IN the stem.

As far as using them goes, capsule sits directly above the heater, the stem should be inserted only enough to seal against the capsule lid. Don’t push it down too far!

Capsules are not preferred by everybody, but I’m super happy this as a medication setup.

Glatch

Hi Glatch,

the pictures a little misleading. Those dosing caps in the storage tube are sitting above and below my spare stem, but not IN the stem.

As far as using them goes, capsule sits directly above the heater, the stem should be inserted only enough to seal against the capsule lid. Don’t push it down too far!

Capsules are not preferred by everybody, but I’m super happy this as a medication setup.
to bad, I hoped you made some modification to the capsules so they fit.
Speaking of it, I've no idea how thick the material is but would it be possible to just make them to size by pressing them in a tube same size as a stem? (also with the cap so they still match/fit)

Glatch,

GerVn_Vap0rist

congratulations to you. you will have a nice honeymoon period with tm. this beast will take you higher as quickly as possible and with good taste

I stir after only 1st hit . And extract bowl on 100% for 2 hellish blows

who knows if there will be a normal wpa from tinymight dude?

thanks mate ! Yea I really love the experience :lol:

When did you place your order?

I ordered on the 17.03 docteur vaporisateur :)

GerVn_Vap0rist,

madhockeydad

Art is beauty
For the cooling unit - there are the small silicone O-rings. Has anyone found a source to replace these? I'm not out yet but I know that I'll be losing these things along the way and I'd like to know where to find them when the inevitable happens.

David

madhockeydad,
Reactions: LoDrag

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
I think the tube used to be shorter on earlier runs....because the one I just got .....the metal top ring will not go down anywhere close to where the first TM I have can. I will have to pull out both sleeves and see what they show. This was the only difference I can see or sense with this new one.
The difference is between the wood's.
I have another tinymight, more recent, and I have done the same in the tube.

dzoinp,

LabPong

The difference is between the wood's.
I have another tinymight, more recent, and I have done the same in the tube.

By woods.....are you saying the wood body/frame is not exact in height from unit to unit?

EDIT:
Yup...you mean the wood body. I finally got both my units side by side and indeed.....the new one I got recently with the ring not going deep enough....is 1mm shorter than the first TM I got is. So since it is shorter....the inner metal sleeve needs to be shorter too.

So after taking about 0.7mm off the metal sleeve....the ring goes down to proper fit and my stems are not as tight now...... :tup:

Last edited:

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
By woods.....are you saying the wood body/frame is not exact in height from unit to unit?

EDIT:
Yup...you mean the wood body. I finally got both my units side by side and indeed.....the new one I got recently with the ring not going deep enough....is 1mm shorter than the first TM I got is. So since it is shorter....the inner metal sleeve needs to be shorter too.

So after taking about 0.7mm off the metal sleeve....the ring goes down to proper fit and my stems are not as tight now...... :tup:
:tup: :rockon:
@LabPong
Your like bottom doesn't work?
Here, at newfc actually works...:mental::whip:

Last edited:
dzoinp,
Reactions: LabPong

SquirrelMaster

I hope Tinymight comes up with an official dosing cap option. Maybe a similar design to the cooling unit with included o-rings or some sort of pod that fits in the end to maximize extraction. It's not that I even want it for myself, I'd just love to see one more feature for this vape.

Nice video @Sneaky Pete, you inspired me to pull out my Stereo Matrix and milk it up. My afternoon is a little less productive now but I sure feel good 😀.

frgmnt

It's not like it's terribly tight, but when it's compared to something that is just fitted in place in size like standard glass joints or how the bowls are fitted for the E-Nano, it's going to take some effort to take off the bowl. This is definitely not a deal breaker, as I'm only nitpicking about tiny details that bother me when I compare using it with other vapes.

I've tried loosening the top ring that holds down the o-ring to try to ease up the tension on the bowl, but whenever I have it just a tad bit too loose, the unit will make a rattling noise when I shake it(not coming from the button). I'm not sure if this is only with my unit, or it has something to do with with the dzoinp mod. I've already replaced my unit once since my first one would rattle all the time no matter what I did. I'm pretty sure they just replaced my wooden body, but it seemed to do the trick for the most part. It's only sometimes when I put everything back together, does it start rattling, until I tighten down the ring down enough while also wiggling the bowl/heater screen a bit into place(with the dzoinp mod).

I think I found a sweet spot to make sure I extract most of the bowl without stirring at all. Still using the dzoinp mod, but I flipped the basket around so the bud is in contact with only the steel mesh and not the glass bowl. So long as I take a long enough drag, the steel mesh seems to heat up enough to help with extracting the flower in contact with the sides. I've been playing around with the amount I pack into that basket screen and seems to work fine even when I pack very little so long as I tamp it down a bit, otherwise the vapor is too wispy. I have a smaller basket screen that is much more closer to the ideal bowl size for me, but it doesn't hold enough tension on the walls so its too easily moved down if I tamp my bowls a bit too hard. I've got plenty of the bigger baskets, so I might try to clip one of those down to half height.

Attachments

• FRGMNT TM Bowl.jpg
    FRGMNT TM Bowl.jpg
    184.6 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
frgmnt,

RxPlorer

I hope Tinymight comes up with an official dosing cap option. Maybe a similar design to the cooling unit with included o-rings or some sort of pod that fits in the end to maximize extraction. It's not that I even want it for myself, I'd just love to see one more feature for this vape.

I’ll buy many sets of these. Really hope we see it happen soon!

Top Bottom