TinyMight / TM 2

Glatch

Hard case for Sandisk SSD

- Tm with a loaded stem
- tube with spare stem/cu and 3 loaded dosing caps
- toolkit tube - brush, shovel, pick
- spare O-rings and battery removal tool - another washer!
- spare battery
- charging cable
- capsule caddy with 4 more dosers

This easily covers a week of on-the-go use for me. At least that’s my guess! Maybe someday I’ll find out when I can leave my house for more than a short hike or groceries.

Edit: Thanks @Stu and @pakalolo for hosting images here. The 2mb size cap is understandable and totally fine!

View attachment 264View attachment 265View attachment 266View attachment 267
I really like this case and set and the tight fit every part has.. What capsules are you using and the loolkit tube - brush, shovel, pick, do you have links to those items? (+tube)

Glatch,

scooterboy

Muppet, not moped.
Got a little crazy last night, made Tim a sweater:

bluegrey.jpg

:rofl:

But here's the truth:

Stay-At-Home -> No haircuts
No haircuts -> Ponytail
Ponytail -> Need for hair band
Need for hair band -> Wife orders cloth hair bands on Amazon
Letting wife order -> 100 hair bands in assorted colors
100 hair bands -> New sweater for Tim

Yeah, they're just hair bands.

LabPong

Got a little crazy last night, made Tim a sweater:

View attachment 344

:rofl:

But here's the truth:

Stay-At-Home -> No haircuts
No haircuts -> Ponytail
Ponytail -> Need for hair band
Need for hair band -> Wife orders cloth hair bands on Amazon
Letting wife order -> 100 hair bands in assorted colors
100 hair bands -> New sweater for Tim

Yeah, they're just hair bands.

If they dont slip around much...your in there. I bet it is more comfortable in your hand?

And now you will not scratch up the granite....that is what kept driving me nuts when I sat mine down in the kitchen and bathrooms...on tile/ granite/marble.

LabPong,
Reactions: Siebter

scooterboy

Muppet, not moped.
If they dont slip around much...your in there. I bet it is more comfortable in your hand?

And now you will not scratch up the granite....that is what kept driving me nuts when I sat mine down in the kitchen and bathrooms...on tile/ granite/marble.
They stay put very well, actually. And it is very comfortable to hold as well. Takes a little more precise finger placement on the Fire button, but not a deal-breaker.

I started out a few days ago with just two hair bands on it - one at the top and one at the bottom - for that very reason: scratches. And then last night I happened to see that giant bag of hair bands and thought hmmmm...

sanchezman

Commander in Kief
I toyed around with my RBT short stem last night.

I placed the domed screen in the stem such that it was about 2-3mm away from the end of the stem. I packed that fully but somewhat loosely (sucked the herb in through the other end).

The last time I used the stem, I started around a 4, and temp stepped my way up. The results were underwhelming. This time, I began at 8 and let that baby rip...

Hoo boy, did it ever rip! Despite the temp being higher than I use with the CU, taste was still very good. I got about 3 good pulls at 8, and then an OK one at 10. By this point, my living room was thick with vapor and I was done for the night.

I think for me, using a small bowl with a water pipe is best. I can extract it all in a few short hits. For using the stock stems and CU, I still prefer lower temps and more herb.

I foresee a similar experiment this evening as well.

LabPong

I toyed around with my RBT short stem last night.

I placed the domed screen in the stem such that it was about 2-3mm away from the end of the stem. I packed that fully but somewhat loosely (sucked the herb in through the other end).

The last time I used the stem, I started around a 4, and temp stepped my way up. The results were underwhelming. This time, I began at 8 and let that baby rip...

Hoo boy, did it ever rip! Despite the temp being higher than I use with the CU, taste was still very good. I got about 3 good pulls at 8, and then an OK one at 10. By this point, my living room was thick with vapor and I was done for the night.

I think for me, using a small bowl with a water pipe is best. I can extract it all in a few short hits. For using the stock stems and CU, I still prefer lower temps and more herb.

I foresee a similar experiment this evening as well.

Try just using at 6 for the whole load.

LabPong,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Hard case for Sandisk SSD

- Tm with a loaded stem
- tube with spare stem/cu and 3 loaded dosing caps
- toolkit tube - brush, shovel, pick
- spare O-rings and battery removal tool - another washer!
- spare battery
- charging cable
- capsule caddy with 4 more dosers

This easily covers a week of on-the-go use for me. At least that’s my guess! Maybe someday I’ll find out when I can leave my house for more than a short hike or groceries.

Edit: Thanks @Stu and @pakalolo for hosting images here. The 2mb size cap is understandable and totally fine!

View attachment 264View attachment 265View attachment 266View attachment 267

Thanks for sharing! I ordered one and also the smaller size (fits IQ2 perfect, or just for spare stems etc, too tiny for TM itself) then received them today. Very nice quality cases for the price, compact size, good protection...

I really like this case and set and the tight fit every part has.. What capsules are you using and the loolkit tube - brush, shovel, pick, do you have links to those items? (+tube)

The clear plastic tube seems to be just one of those that holds cartridges sometimes from dispensaries... The capsules are s&b dosing caps (not sure how well these work, haven't tried, don't really want to myself) brush just seems to be one of those common free ones that come with Chinese vapes, the herb tool keychain I think could be from DaVinci, or maybe just a generic one from Amazon or ebay...

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Siebter

horst

horsed
I removed the stem and the components that hold the stem for cleaning. After reinserting everything the stem now slightly moves when inside the unit, I never noticed this before. I removed everything again and checked, but nothing seems wrong, anyone else noticed this?

I'm pretty sure the stem was solid inside the unit before, now it whobbles slightly at the stem bottom from left to right when I touch the tip of the stem, looking at the unit from the wide side.

horst,

Momor

I removed the stem and the components that hold the stem for cleaning. After reinserting everything the stem now slightly moves when inside the unit, I never noticed this before. I removed everything again and checked, but nothing seems wrong, anyone else noticed this?

I'm pretty sure the stem was solid inside the unit before, now it whobbles slightly at the stem bottom from left to right when I touch the tip of the stem, looking at the unit from the wide side.
This is normal (stem is a bit smaller in diameter than the compartment it slides in so there is a little play, except at the o-ring contact)

Momor,
Reactions: Summer

dzoinp

Accessory Maker

Turn the heater screen upside-down

Glatch

When looking online for a way to use my TM with some hash and sorts, I though it's a shame there are no liquid pads for the TM stem, also the already existing liquid pads on the market are quite expensive for just a bit of flattend down wire.

So that is why I though: why not just make them myself?

Short guide for DIY liquid pads:
You take some cheap ligature wire (I bought mine from eBay) role/wrangle it up into a ball about 1-2cm in size (not to lose not to tight).
Deform the ball so it fits into an empty TM stem and squash/squeeze it down with something that fits the stem snugly (a dowel or pen or something).
The bigger the ball the thicker the pad.

You should be able to make a lot of pads from just 1 spool of wire.
IMG_20200520_122657.jpgIMG_20200520_122741.jpgIMG_20200520_123040.jpg
The pads fit the stem so well that there is even a bit of resistance when moving them up or down.

*Disclaimer* haven't tried them yet. But I will update on that later today.

Attachments

• IMG_20200520_122741.jpg
    IMG_20200520_122741.jpg
    287.2 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_20200520_123040.jpg
    IMG_20200520_123040.jpg
    432.9 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

LabPong

When looking online for a way to use my TM with some hash and sorts, I though it's a shame there are no liquid pads for the TM stem, also the already existing liquid pads on the market are quite expensive for just a bit of flattend down wire.

So that is why I though: why not just make them myself?

Short guide for DIY liquid pads:
You take some cheap ligature wire (I bought mine from eBay) role/wrangle it up into a ball about 1-2cm in size (not to lose not to tight).
Deform the ball so it fits into an empty TM stem and squash/squeeze it down with something that fits the stem snugly (a dowel or pen or something).
The bigger the ball the thicker the pad.

You should be able to make a lot of pads from just 1 spool of wire.
View attachment 370View attachment 371View attachment 372
The pads fit the stem so well that there is even a bit of resistance when moving them up or down.

*Disclaimer* haven't tried them yet. But I will update on that later today.

Are you going to use them with stock stems.....or wpa style with vape oven on top of load so no reclaim seeps into the heater area?

That is the one thing I have not heard about yet with concentrate use. I use the RBT wpa with a health stone for this reason. I tried using a wire pad but some concentrates will go through it too easy. So I never though of trying a stock stem use.

How many out there use the TM with stock stems.....fairly often?

jbm

For anyone asking about the temperature dial.

There are 20 temperature steps in total the only unknown being what the starting point is. I can turn the unit on and then turn the temperature down so I'll assume 0.5 is the lowest setting for simplicity.
I've put together a version of this table as a PDF which is attached here.

Attachments

• tm-steps.pdf
    25.7 KB · Views: 41

Glatch

Are you going to use them with stock stems.....or wpa style with vape oven on top of load so no reclaim seeps into the heater area?

That is the one thing I have not heard about yet with concentrate use. I use the RBT wpa with a health stone for this reason. I tried using a wire pad but some concentrates will go through it too easy. So I never though of trying a stock stem use.

My intent was to use the thick pad and use it in the stock stem (maybe combined with some herb to soak up most of the resin?).
Although hash does not run as much when heated as concentrates do. I'll just try very carefully and watch nothing seeps through the pad.

Glatch,

LabPong

My intent was to use the thick pad and use it in the stock stem (maybe combined with some herb to soak up most of the resin?).
Although hash does not run as much when heated as concentrates do. I'll just try very carefully and watch nothing seeps through the pad.

If your going to use just hash....most likely a double screen will be all that is needed. In fact....try putting the pad in then a screen over that...then place the hash on that screen. Vape it and see if much of the hash reclaim actually gets below the screen. Maybe you could even just use double screens with just hash?

Faolan

Mighty, Air1.5/Max/Go, Tinymight, Dynavap, Fury2
i

i plan on using the stock stems when mine comes in. Are there better stems out there?

Wolf,

Tweakz

I am very happy with the stable operation of tm. simply and effectively :tup:
the blows are strong and the clouds are large every time :rockon:
"pineapple chunk" will be testing in tm soon :peace:

Last edited:

jbm

I disassembled my CU this morning to clean it. Is there an order to putting the nuts and washers back in? I know they all go into the upper part of the CU, but it seems like the CU halves are a bit further apart than they were before. Just might be my imagination.

Jbm,

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
@Jbm

This is how it should look like:

Disassembled-CUresized.png

[...]

The cylinder on the right should be in correct orientation, of course.

Guest399

If the TM is on battery level 2 (vibrates 2 times) I only get one session and it also has a little less power. I don't think it's bad because I have a lot of batteries to change. if the TM vibrates 1 time I don't use it anymore and change. Then just steamed again with a new battery and it came out a little steam, which confirms that it has a little less power when vibrating two times

Top Bottom