TinyMight / TM 2

VirginVape10X

After you turn it on?:thinker:
The red led is blinking?
I am at my wits end. The red light keeps blinking even after the vibration/buzz and even after stepping up to 8 and holding the fire button down for 6 second draws, no vapor. I know I put everything back in the right place. Could I have accidentally jarred the lever on the inside that regulates the temp dial?

VirginVape10X,

sanchezman

Commander in Kief
I took my TM outside today to enjoy the nice weather. I like pairing it with this bong, as they make a compact pair.

Tinymight outside.jpg

I really like the TM through water, much more than when I use my GF's Mighty with WPA. On the Mighty, I feel like I'm still sipping vapor for a long time, even when paired with a bong. Using the TM, I can take just a couple of big hits and call it a complete session.

LabPong

I took my TM outside today to enjoy the nice weather. I like pairing it with this bong, as they make a compact pair.

View attachment 729

I really like the TM through water, much more than when I use my GF's Mighty with WPA. On the Mighty, I feel like I'm still sipping vapor for a long time, even when paired with a bong. Using the TM, I can take just a couple of big hits and call it a complete session.

That's what I'm talkin about!

Now you got the full potential going......happy cloud surfing..... :tup:

Roland Blaze

Quick question.. anyone have any confirmation mails/ any mails at all when purchasing anything on Tinymight vape ? I have made two orders now and have had absolutley nothing from them. I know it is a small company, but I have purchased many items from small/smaller companies, and for every one except for tinymight I've always had a confirmation mail for my purchase?

Roland Blaze,
Reactions: Faolan

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
This vape is getting more and more of my attention. I'm still a little torn between the tinymight and tetra p80, I really like the look of the tetra but the more palmable and pocket friendly form factor has to go to the tinymight. I've heard a fair amount of conversation that they have similar performance but I've also heard from people who opinion I value that the tinymight is better. While still considering my opinions I think I know which way I'm leaning, but for a few reasons I'm not ready to pull the trigger just yet. Still a few things I want to know, like what is the difference between the currently available tinymight wpa and the rbt stem? And just how involved and frequent are cleanings? Is it worth picking up a long stem, does it cool much better? I know I want 2 stems and cooling units but not sure what I want for size.

Bad Dog,
Reactions: cosimo

fareast

Quick question.. anyone have any confirmation mails/ any mails at all when purchasing anything on Tinymight vape ? I have made two orders now and have had absolutley nothing from them. I know it is a small company, but I have purchased many items from small/smaller companies, and for every one except for tinymight I've always had a confirmation mail for my purchase?
Yes, when I placed my order on May 6, within an hour I received an eMail confirming the order details.

FWIW, I haven't heard anything from TM since that eMail. However, I contacted them to inquire about a now-you-see-it-now-you-don't WPA that was briefly listed on the TM site last week. In my eMail, I asked, if possible, that a WPA be added to my order. That was at the end of last week and while I still haven't heard from them, I did notice on Monday that my previous "pending" PayPal payment was "completed" and the amount was around $12-15 higher than the order confirmation eMail.

So, I'm assuming that my TM is getting ready to ship and that it may or may not include a WPA.

LabPong

Sign into your account on the TM website....then look at your order info to see where it is at.

This vape is getting more and more of my attention. I'm still a little torn between the tinymight and tetra p80, I really like the look of the tetra but the more palmable and pocket friendly form factor has to go to the tinymight. I've heard a fair amount of conversation that they have similar performance but I've also heard from people who opinion I value that the tinymight is better. While still considering my opinions I think I know which way I'm leaning, but for a few reasons I'm not ready to pull the trigger just yet. Still a few things I want to know, like what is the difference between the currently available tinymight wpa and the rbt stem? And just how involved and frequent are cleanings? Is it worth picking up a long stem, does it cool much better? I know I want 2 stems and cooling units but not sure what I want for size.

The currently available TM wpa....is a bit different than using a RBT wpa with a custom bent screen in it. The TM stem is like a big arizer wpa. It has a glass screen inside to hold the metal screen in place.

TMstem.JPG

The holes in the glass screen are probably like the arizer or fury or other ones like this......probably just 4-5 little holes in it. So this limits the airflow making more restriction in comparison to the RBT setup stems.

So I would say that if you are doing smaller loads....then try the TM one.....if you are like me and need bigger loads.....RBT is going to offer quicker extraction of a larger load with less draw restriction. The TM one will also be less frustrating with positioning and keeping screens in place. If you do not bend the screens well for use in the RBT stems...this could be an issue for some as the screen will float around when you go to stir or clean it out at the end of the bowl.

If you use the TM with a stock stem and the CU......probably having the longer stock stem is good if you use bigger loads or want to move the load further away from the heater. For the small cost.....it's worth it to order one with the vape to try. Cleaning those stock direct draw stems with the CU in it will be important for consistent use.....so that will vary with how much you use daily.

ezpz

Is it worth picking up a long stem, does it cool much better? I know I want 2 stems and cooling units but not sure what I want for size.
The CU in the short stem is close to my lips because of the size of my bowl. During long draws, while the vapor is cool, the CU can get really hot and uncomfortable. So I only use the long stem with the CU. When at home, I only use the short stem, with a master adapter, no CU, as my WPA.
Had my TM for 3 weeks now. Absolutely love it. This little thing is a beast.

ezpz,
Reactions: Tweakz

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
Looks like I'm screwed into getting everything than :lol: mostly I want it for micro dosing when I'm away from my Weedeater and for quick strong hits when I wake up in the middle of the night. How big a bowl size does the rbt stem offer? But really I want to know what size is the most optimal for even extraction? A ideal dose for me would be around .1-.15 I also already have 2 rbt rimless basket screens I picked up from vgoodiez hoping that they would fit my Ditanium (no dice by the way) and he even threw in 6 rimed for free, are they of any use with the tinymight? I suppose I could trim off the rim, make 4 snips and splay it slightly?

Bad Dog,

fareast

Yes, when I placed my order on May 6, within an hour I received an eMail confirming the order details.

FWIW, I haven't heard anything from TM since that eMail. However, I contacted them to inquire about a now-you-see-it-now-you-don't WPA that was briefly listed on the TM site last week. In my eMail, I asked, if possible, that a WPA be added to my order. That was at the end of last week and while I still haven't heard from them, I did notice on Monday that my previous "pending" PayPal payment was "completed" and the amount was around $12-15 higher than the order confirmation eMail.

So, I'm assuming that my TM is getting ready to ship and that it may or may not include a WPA.

Just checked my order history at the TM site. It appears that they have added the WPA ("connection adapter for the Tinymight") at an additional cost of $21.90.

No indication that the order has been filled or shipped, but as noted earlier, my PayPal payment that was previously marked "Pending" has been updated to "Completed."

So, I guess I just have to wait...

videosavant,

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Hope everyone had a nice holiday weekend and being safe. A local and good buddy, Vapeknight, had written to the Tinymight maker recently and hadn’t heard back from him initially, however that has changed. We’re both looking to order a bunch of accessories and since he order both of our TMs (I bought the accidental second one - best decision ever as I love my TM!), he’s doing the emailing for us. I think the maker had been super busy and perhaps taking a day off or two (deservedly so) and he’s reestablished email communication again with us. Hopefully it will be the same for everyone else too.

It’s amazing how the TM still works 3+ months I’ve had it and I instinctively reach for it over my other vapes. I’m anxiously waiting for a replacement clear oring I removed and lost from the chamber. My unit works without it but the glass cylinder rattles a bit and I’ll be glad the fix that with a new oring (as well as the other accessory goodies I’ll be ordering). Cheers!:peace:

Faolan

Mighty, Air1.5/Max/Go, Tinymight, Dynavap, Fury2
Well my transaction isn’t showing up in paypal anymore. Don’t see the money either. Hopefully my order doesn’t get canceled, so hype for one of these vapes. Maybe I shouldn’t have checked out as guest eh?

Wolf,

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Well my transaction isn’t showing up in paypal anymore. Don’t see the money either. Hopefully my order doesn’t get canceled, so hype for one of these vapes. Maybe I shouldn’t have checked out as guest eh?
It's all good. I heard back that he's shooting for end of next week to be caught up with all pre-orders. I'm not customer service so don't quote me on that.

@Shit Snacks and @YaMon I finally got on the good foot and placed my order two weeks ago so presumably I'll be in the next batch shipment.

SquirrelMaster

@readyman
The Tinymight destroys the MV1 in nearly every way. The only things the MV1 has going for it is how smooth the vapour is (but the heater can't hold a candle to the Tinymight for extraction speed so it's a little harder to compare) and the crucible system if you like a dosing cap method.

@Bad Dog
With a desired load size of 0.1-0.15g you should be fine with the short stem unless you're taking really long draws. I notice my short stem starts to get hot to my lips if I'm taking 15-20 second draws (more so on the longer draws).

For cleaning, I remove the o-rings on the cooling unit, drop it in ISO and leave it for a few hours, disassemble, q-tip, rinse in water and let dry and then re-assemble. I've taken it apart immediately to swab with ISO soaked q-tips but if I leave it to long it can be a little tougher to unscrew. Right after a session when it's still warm would be better. I have a second cooling unit but unless you're OCD about parts and/or cleaning it's not necessary.

The RBT stems might be better for a WPA because of the less restrictive draw and the larger bowl size but I think the official one would suit you find. If you need screens for the RBT stems these ebay screens are a good option if you're in the USA. I'm waiting on these Aliexpress domed screens right.

Easywider

Simple is the way
It's all good. I heard back that he's shooting for end of next week to be caught up with all pre-orders. I'm not customer service so don't quote me on that.

@Shit Snacks and @YaMon I finally got on the good foot and placed my order two weeks ago so presumably I'll be in the next batch shipment.

Very pumped for you! :rockon:

Your splinter family is going to be jelly :ko:

Last edited:

cosimo

so, I'm definitely getting a TM... but I was hoping someone could help me with these q's:

When DHL ships purchased items to my country, I've always had to pay an additional fee here to claim the packages... ALWAYS, specially if the package is over 2 kg... no matter what i pay the seller or what DHL tells the sellers in their countries, in my country they will not give you your goods until you pay them the fee.
Those who have ordered directly from TinyMight have had anything like that happen? Does that happen in the USA?

Also, could some remind me who is selling the TinyMight in the USA?

Thanks

cosimo,

androponic

vaped.
so, I'm definitely getting a TM... but I was hoping someone could help me with these q's:

When DHL ships purchased items to my country, I've always had to pay an additional fee here to claim the packages... ALWAYS, specially if the package is over 2 kg... no matter what i pay the seller or what DHL tells the sellers in their countries, in my country they will not give you your goods until you pay them the fee.
Those who have ordered directly from TinyMight have had anything like that happen? Does that happen in the USA?

Thanks
no fee for me for both of mine in USA. i believe kgwoodcrafts and vgoodiez will both have them in the USA eventually but so far all of the preorders are from the maker in finland. it is rumored that once he gets up a stock on hand that the resellers will get stock too.

SquirrelMaster

Thanks
I had to pay fees in Canada. There was GST on the declared value plus an additional handling fee and another cost based on the value of the product. It worked out to $37 CAD iirc.

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Quickly happy to report and reaffirm the clear large oring is sits on top of the glass cylinder. When it popped out on me (and I lost it) I wasn’t sure if it was at top or bottom. I was hoping the former because the latter would be an exercise in frustration for me. I think I can get a replacement oring in the top quite easily - and I may capitulate the dzoinp screen heater mod. Tempting but perhaps I’m pushing my luck too much as I already lost e clear oring.
In other news, I’m ordering the Tinymight WPA which will be occasionally fun to use (for a change). I’m in no rush for the accessories. When they get here, they get here. :peace:

Vaporific,
Reactions: Siebter

Terpenetime

Last edited:

mc

Looks like I'm screwed into getting everything than :lol: mostly I want it for micro dosing when I'm away from my Weedeater and for quick strong hits when I wake up in the middle of the night. How big a bowl size does the rbt stem offer? But really I want to know what size is the most optimal for even extraction? A ideal dose for me would be around .1-.15 I also already have 2 rbt rimless basket screens I picked up from vgoodiez hoping that they would fit my Ditanium (no dice by the way) and he even threw in 6 rimed for free, are they of any use with the tinymight? I suppose I could trim off the rim, make 4 snips and splay it slightly?

This thing is a BEAST man, you won't regret it. I suggest getting a long stem and the WPA stem, it'll be much less hassle than the RBT stem.

mc-gman,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
@mc-gman The WPA looks like it end with 10mm which has an even narrower ID. I wonder if that would impact the drawrate,i would be happier with just a 18mm.
@Terpenetime I actually prefer the Tubo heater for performance,but TM wins cause of the tight package and it is pretty close in performace and way better at batterylife..

Last edited by a moderator:

cosimo

The Tinymight destroys the MV1 in nearly every way. The only things the MV1 has going for it is how smooth the vapour ...

would using the long glass tube be enough to get the vapour smoother and cooler... closer to the mv1's?

cosimo,
Top Bottom