TinyMight / TM 2

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again
Grabbed this hard shell case off Amazon and it turned into quite a nice kit. I enjoy off grid motorcycle camping, and having a kit that can last me a decent trip without taking up excess volume is more than just nice to have, it’s necessity.

This kit has extra parts/cleaning supplies, three stems, three P30B’s (two in the white storage tube), a two pot Reload, a three pot StashCann, and TM2. All in a tidy, well protected kit. Much better than the stack of power banks if I take Venty, or awkward (and dangerous rattling around in hard cases) cans of butane.

JoeMama

Hello gang.... I'm working through VAS again, one year after a good run with Venty. Lots of folks have had so many problems with it but I got lucky with no issues for an entire year. Looking at TM2 for the pure convection aspect, and wonder if anyone can answer the following about the screens used in the TM2.

• I understand that there are two and they are differently sized? And apparently one of them becomes concave shaped when fitted in the oven chamber?
• What are the sizes of these screens? I've searched but that info isn't available. Can I acquire them in bulk without spending a relative fortune for "2 pcs" from TM?
• Any other accessorizing I should plan for? I'm shopping stems but I'll run stock for a while before I go there.

Thank ye all

JoeMama,
Reactions: vapviking

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
What are the sizes of these screens? I've searched but that info isn't available. Can I acquire them in bulk without spending a relative fortune for "2 pcs" from TM?
• Any other accessorizing I should plan for? I'm shopping stems but I'll run stock for a while before I go there.

Yes you can get screens elsewhere, there have been links shared, it depends on the stem you are using and the type of screen you like if you want a basket screen or a flat screen etc... And yes aftermarket cooling stems, there are so many different options, I haven't used stock in years and I plan never to again lol plain WPA with hook was the way until I got dedicated u turn stems

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Photonic

JoeMama

Thank you... Now I have more to study; didn't know you can choose "flat" or "basket"... and that it depends on the stem being used.

I'll continue to read here. Only 937 pages to go. :bang:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Thank you... Now I have more to study; didn't know you can choose "flat" or "basket"... and that it depends on the stem being used.

I'll continue to read here. Only 937 pages to go. :bang:

Haha yeah it's so large and there is so much unnecessary stuff hopefully skimming through, but you could also try searching for the word screens? Versatile means there are just so many options in the end

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: JoeMama

jbg87

The rogue wax works screens are the ones I prefer I have about 10 and have only thrown away one or two in the past 2 years. They clean well and keep shape.

My tm2 fell off the bed the other day absolutely my fault, my favorite wpa shattered and I thought my unit was done for, to my surprise it didn’t really suffer any cosmetic damage, no cracks on the glass lining. Probably will be looking to buy a back up unit this Black Friday

Duba

Accessory Maker

IMG-20241017-104741.jpg

Marbled autumn dress with matching GVB stem.
Enjoy!

Top Bottom