TinyMight / TM 2

Sensory Leaf

I’m sure I’m gonna get met with hate for this but.... I was speaking to someone on eBay (UK) who is selling the Tinymight, he said he purchased on Friday (from Vapefiend, I missed out) he said that the tinymight is overhyped, and not worth the money. Also he went on to say that it doesn’t vape evenly. I haven’t used nor do I own a Tinymight (yet) what are the thoughts of Tinymight owners? I don’t understand why only Vapefiend have reviewed this vape yet? George from Vapefiend seems to be a mighty hater imo, he said that the splinter was a mighty killer and has said the same before for vaporizers again opinions?

A popular YouTube reviewer isn't a big fan of the tinymight either... But I love it.

We don't all vape the same way, or have the same requirements for a vape. The tinymight (like most vapes) obviously can give an unevenly vaped load, but like most vapes, once you've got it dialled in, it will perform flawlessly... I personally don't think 48 hours is enough time with any vape, to be able to form a fully educated opinion of it, but that's neither here, nor there...

I (on black Friday) purchased a mighty (cos have you ever seen anyone say they don't love it?) But I don't love it (although I see why others do)... For me, the tinymight has relegated all my other vapes to the odd bowl here and there... Does this mean it will for you? There is really no way of knowing, then to use one for yourself

Last edited:

Some-new-user

I’m sure I’m gonna get met with hate for this but.... I was speaking to someone on eBay (UK) who is selling the Tinymight, he said he purchased on Friday (from Vapefiend, I missed out) he said that the tinymight is overhyped, and not worth the money. Also he went on to say that it doesn’t vape evenly. I haven’t used nor do I own a Tinymight (yet) what are the thoughts of Tinymight owners? I don’t understand why only Vapefiend have reviewed this vape yet? George from Vapefiend seems to be a mighty hater imo, he said that the splinter was a mighty killer and has said the same before for vaporizers again opinions?

Okay well I bought mine Friday and received it yesterday afternoon. Overhyped maybe? Maybe just a tad but when you think this is pretty much hand made or at least assembled 'in house' you have to give credit where credit is due.

Price wise on vapefiend right now it's cheaper than a crafty plus and you can change the battery, no usb C but I'm not concerned about that.

The heating element for me is very well designed lots of surface area. I have had to clean my screen in my cooling unit twice and have been through 3 batteries. Temp stepping and using both on demand and session mode.

Mighty, healthy rips fierce, mistvape imp dosing capsules and basket screens fit. My current favourite for this is the fierce caps.

Without the cooling unit with just a fierce dosing cap and the long stem I can get a few nice terpy pulls before flavour starts to fall off. With the standard setup extraction is much quicker.

I love the smell the wood is giving off. The led leaks through in a few places but it's so easy to forget that this isn't a mass produced vape.

RelaxedNow

Mighty, healthy rips fierce, mistvape imp dosing capsules and basket screens fit. My current favourite for this is the fierce caps.

I don't own any of the others... but mighty capsules don't fit

Imp caps fit, but loosely. I wasn’t thrilled with them on initial use, though I suppose they worked well enough to serve as a convenience for out-of-the-house use. I’ve not bothered with them, as I never need to reload in a situation where it matters. Besides, I’m still temporarily Tinymight-less. :doh:

RelaxedNow,
Reactions: BigJr48

karec

Yeah Mighty no way but i would love to see some pics with those alternatives the Imp and the Fierce capsules, a EVO ELB half the size would be perfect.

Cheers
:cool:

Some-new-user

Sorry I'll elaborate on this they fit. They do make the stem sit proud and sit at the bottom of the chamber - I'm not totally sure about heat retention down there but if that tube insert is aluminium that's going to have more mass than the cap. I doubt I'll make a habit of using them but if I was totally desperate for like a session. Probably wouldn't recommend it but they fit mine at least.

What I dont like with those and the basket screens is the thought of scratches on the inner tube.

I'll be using the fierce caps until tinymight release any.

Some-new-user,

vapeaveli420

A popular YouTube reviewer isn't a big fan of the tinymight either... But I love it.

We don't all vape the same way, or have the same requirements for a vape. The tinymight (like most vapes) obviously can give an unevenly vaped load, but like most vapes, once you've got it dialled in, it will perform flawlessly... I personally don't think 48 hours is enough time with any vape, to be able to form a fully educated opinion of it, but that's neither here, nor there...

I (on black Friday) purchased a mighty (cos have you ever seen anyone say they don't love it?) But I don't love it (although I see why others do)... For me, the tinymight has relegated all my other vapes to the odd bowl here and there... Does this mean it will for you? There is really no way of knowing, then to use one for yourself

Yea I know what you mean dude. I will have to check it out. I just want something I can take a few puffs from while gaming or doing things around the house, that also hits like the mighty lol.

LabPong

Yea I know what you mean dude. I will have to check it out. I just want something I can take a few puffs from while gaming or doing things around the house, that also hits like the mighty lol.

Then this vape will make you happy...this is what it does so well over other portables. It offers a big hit in about 10 seconds and you put it down....come back for the next one anytime you want.

karec

Sorry I'll elaborate on this they fit. They do make the stem sit proud and sit at the bottom of the chamber - I'm not totally sure about heat retention down there but if that tube insert is aluminium that's going to have more mass than the cap. I doubt I'll make a habit of using them but if I was totally desperate for like a session. Probably wouldn't recommend it but they fit mine at least.

What I dont like with those and the basket screens is the thought of scratches on the inner tube.

I'll be using the fierce caps until tinymight release any.

I see what you saying, the Mighty DC dont fit inside the stem, they fit inside the stem holder and the stem will be on top... never thought of that and here a new way of using :clap: dont know what the results might be and the heat retention but nevertheless :clap:, since i like to place the greens far away from the heater i will pass.... more interested on those fierce capsules, can you share a photo? do you use it with the lid on or without?

Cheers

vapeaveli420

Then this vape will make you happy...this is what it does so well over other portables. It offers a big hit in about 10 seconds and you put it down....come back for the next one anytime you want.
i will definitely have to try it mate. What vape reviewer doesn’t like it? How come none of them have reviewed it? I know bud done that video with the tetra but wasn’t really a review.

vapeaveli420,

Some-new-user

I see what you saying, the Mighty DC dont fit inside the stem, they fit inside the stem holder and the stem will be on top... never thought of that and here a new way of using :clap: dont know what the results might be and the heat retention but nevertheless :clap:, since i like to place the greens far away from the heater i will pass.... more interested on those fierce capsules, can you share a photo? do you use it with the lid on or without?

Cheers

I use with the lid on and these sit just a little proud of the stem - possibly add a little conduction here too?

I did consider putting them in bottom down that way you just take the lid off when you want to load and push the opening against the screen on the cooling unit? I think that could work.

I have pictures I dont have a clue on how to share them on here?

Some-new-user,

Sensory Leaf

What vape reviewer doesn’t like it?

I'm not gonna mention any names, sorry

How come none of them have reviewed it?

Cant Cant for them, but I assume availability (or lack of) could have something to do with it.

About the capsules below the stem; wayyy back in this thread, there was a user who reported "flames shooting out the mouthpiece" this may/may not have been related to the use of a dosing capsule.

I have nothing to prove/disprove my hypothesis, but I suspect a protruding capsule may have pushed on the screen (above the coil) moving it, causing a hard short on the coil.

**BE CAREFUL USING DOSING CAPSULES IN THIS MANNER**

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
@Vapeman42086 It has been repeated all over the thread. Uneven vaping is solved with moving the load further from the heatsource. I dont know why people have those reviewers opinion over normal users opinion's. I for myself prefer to see a few honest words by forum members rather than someone that does that for a living and is making a "show" of it where drama is the main ingredient. I also consider myself with vast experience in vaporizing,also make my own vapes :p. I use mine mostly inverted but when i use it natively i put a cup screen for a lid,works great,also arizer cup is a nice option,if you have one.
For sure one can have an unsatisfactory experience with the TM but if he gives up so easily and doesnt wish to experiment a bit is either lazy or an amateur. I undestand people complaing about buzzing,wood smell,lack of WP attachment ,those are all legit reasons. It has been proven already that the TM can vaporize very evenly by a few here ,if anyone else cannot do it,this guys is doing the best passing it on someone willing to.

karec

I have pictures I dont have a clue on how to share them on here?

I upload the imge with Imgur and then copy the direct link here, give it a go.

**BE CAREFUL USING DOSING CAPSULES IN THIS MANNER**

I will only use alternatives inside the stem although the Migthy DC fit that way didnt look ok.... and you're right those flames could be provoked by something alike

Cheers

karec

@Vapeman42086 It has been repeated all over the thread. Uneven vaping is solved with moving the load further from the heatsource. I dont know why people have those reviewers opinion over normal users opinion's. I for myself prefer to see a few honest words by forum members rather than someone that does that for a living and is making a "show" of it where drama is the main ingredient. I also consider myself with vast experience in vaporizing,also make my own vapes :p. I use mine mostly inverted but when i use it natively i put a cup screen for a lid,works great,also arizer cup is a nice option,if you have one.
For sure one can have an unsatisfactory experience with the TM but if he gives up so easily and doesnt wish to experiment a bit is either lazy or an amateur. I undestand people complaing about buzzing,wood smell,lack of WP attachment ,those are all legit reasons. It has been proven already that the TM can vaporize very evenly by a few here ,if anyone else cannot do it,this guys is doing the best passing it on someone willing to.

I know what u mean about considering the normal user input, my original experience with the TM wasn't great, i was using at high temps, too close to the heater but i didnt give up because of the feedback from most users (almost all of them) so i knew i was doing something, not wrong, but wrong for me. The uneven vaping for me was (is) as sign of the device not working right (im sorry) even good looking AVB for me matters because i taste the slightly taste of close-to-combustion and that blackish ring is disgusting.
Once i found my sweet spot.... yeah i like it more than i though off, the on demand is great amongst other things. Yes there are legit stuff that can be improved but the maker is open to constructive ideas to take this device further.

The versatility of this device is great since most users can find their preferred setting.

Cheers

vapeaveli420

I will definitely test it out for myself, when I do I will report back mate. Hopefully it will be positive because I really want to like it.

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
I have nothing to prove/disprove my hypothesis, but I suspect a protruding capsule may have pushed on the screen (above the coil) moving it, causing a hard short on the coil.

But that would need the screen (which is attached to a heavy duty ss ring) literally being crushed down by brute force, don't you think? I find the screen above the coil to be pretty sturdy. Anyway, best practice is probably just inserting whatever you wanna insert and stop when you feel some sort of resistance (← yet more food for those who like to read things out of context...).

@ uneven abv – I never mind the darker ring anyway, but it's pretty easy to avoid with a bit of practice. The TM is my first fully convection stem type vape and it didn't took me long to figure it out – maybe because I like the ritual side of things and thus am okay with taking my time when packing. I even do so when loading my Dynavaps, which are the easiest things to fill. Anyway, I always make the herb sit flush with the end of the stem / chamber, so it sits pretty close to the heater. What I like to do is holding the chamber against the light to check for inconsistencies, so not only should the grind be consistent, but also how it sits in the chamber, which also helps the herb not falling out when being turned upside down. I still never had to clean the screen above the heater.

I've been using the Brilliant Cut Grinder for a few days now and the medium plate gives me a great grind for the TM – actually since I use it, I don't see any darker ring at all after a session, so I think a bit of a coarser grind is definitely worth testing when looking for 100% even abv. Finer grinds may need taking a bit more care for fluffiness.

I still like using the Mistvape cup screens a lot, also highly recommended for fans of monochrome abv. :-)

karec

CalyxSmokr

This is what I want from a vape. Not ready to buy so will wait for the next gen but glad to see the industry waking up to this.
I see complaints about the air path on reddit but not sure if they deserve credence.

Top Bottom