• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

TinyMight / TM 2

Old Moderate

Ok. I bit the bullet and went for a TM2 as my 1st all convection vape. VGoodiez is getting it too me overnight with free shipping. Amazing. Hoping I can dial it in for micro dosing this weekend. Still hope to find a stem and MP available from HA or RWW or otherwise in the future, so I’ll be cruising with the stock components for now. How often do stem and MP making update their stock?

FelixVonTrapp

Ok. I bit the bullet and went for a TM2 as my 1st all convection vape. VGoodiez is getting it too me overnight with free shipping. Amazing. Hoping I can dial it in for micro dosing this weekend. Still hope to find a stem and MP available from HA or RWW or otherwise in the future, so I’ll be cruising with the stock components for now. How often do stem and MP making update their stock?
Keep an eye on goodvibesboro.com too. I just got a nice shorty stem from him and for what it’s worth, if anyone curious, it fits the HA mouthpiece perfectly

Edit: as for restocks, I think it’s pretty random. Refresh the pages every so often, and watch this space…and instagram and Reddit apparently. Someone can correct me if I mistaken about the regularity of drops

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
GVB has sent me emails when he had a new drop, but not in a while. IDK about the others.

Usually, someone here will post and let folks know when there is a new drop from the glass stem guys. After they already placed their orders of course. :lol:

Also, if a slightly bigger footprint works for you, check out OGB for their thick glass j hooks. Couple that with a 18mm wpa and you got a cool vapor machine.

ld

Thanks all!

I couldn't resist. Had to open that box.

Then of course I had to load it up.

Then of course... yeah you get the picture :D

All of my worries went away. I've been chillin all day and haven't gotten too far gone with it. It can absolutely do some longer, chill sessions.

Granted I filled and went through 2 mini pods but they were fun to prepare ahead of time and then just drop on. I got maybe 5-6 smaller draws per pod.

I know a lot of people don't like the pods, but my bud was already ground SUPER fine for my MFLB and the pods were the only way to actually fill the stem with that powder.

I'm stoked to try this with some fresh herb with a medium grind.

I plan to wring it dry and then eat the remains with a spoonful of peanut-butter ha. Maybe I'm crazy but I enjoy those last few nutty hits.

I'm pretty damn economical. (Dealing w medical prices currently.)
Yesterday has been incredible.
I got my new TM2 !!! 30 hours after it was picked up by DHL, that is a new record for me! and Finland is quite far away.
I am so grateful and happy!
It will take some time until I give my full review, but here are some first impressions:

1. The device build is better, is it mess-produced now? I like the finish, very solid.
  2. I love the new system for battery levels. I really needed that! no more turning the device on and off to check for the battery.
  3. The battery cap is nice, I'm not bothered as I thought I would be. I didn't have much issue with the original cap, but I understand this change and I think it's worth it.
  4. Speaking of the battery, is it possible it lasts longer? 3 bowls on green lights seem like a lot.
  5. The vibrations are not as loud as in the original TM. Not sure I prefer this.
  6. The stir tool. Yes! Finally, this was much needed. I like its placement and subtle design.
  7. Beast Mode and Stealth Mode - both are cool new additions. I'm not sure about Beast though. I guess that's for concentrates and WPA? I wish I had some to test it out, not sure it compares to max settings in the original. As for stealth, it's a cool idea, I can see some case uses for it, but I don't really need that, maybe once in like 100-200 uses. By the time I'd have to use it, I'd probably forget how to turn it on lol.
  8. The new stainless steel stem is a great addition. While I don't plan to use it (I don't like to use the CU if I don't have to), I will keep it close to me since it's unbreakable, and we need more unbreakable parts.
  9. I can't really say if the performance is better, it could be a little less harsh, I only used it on level "6", but most of the performance is dependent on the way you pack and inhale anyways.
Overall, I am very pleased with the small little upgrades. For those who use this device as a daily driver, I would consider upgrading. This is the "definitive" edition of TinyMight.

Well done!
HELP Please

I received my TM2 and trying to get it to work without any luck. It flashes green/blue and vibrates buy nothing else? I couldn't wait today and now just aggravated. Any suggestions?

ld,
Reactions: BigJr48

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
HELP Please

I received my TM2 and trying to get it to work without any luck. It flashes green/blue and vibrates buy nothing else? I couldn't wait today and now just aggravated. Any suggestions?
Did you turn it up to 3 first before clicking 3 times?

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
No heat, no sound, no nothing
Yep sounds like it is not turning on properly. If you are fully charged and turned up high on the dial, you might have a DOA device. That's a bummer. I would contact TM directly.

Grass Yes,

ld

Yep sounds like it is not turning on properly. If you are fully charged and turned up high on the dial, you might have a DOA device. That's a bummer. I would contact TM directly.
Thx, so disappointed. I was hoping there was some kind of master reset.

ld,

AFFriend

After reading some of the threads here I decided to look at the tm2 more closely, and I found out a co-worker has the device and he invited me to try it last night. Wow, what an upgrade from the solo my wife has!!

One question, every time he reloads the device he goes through a ridiculous process of unscrewing the cap around the stem & removing the stem, with the o-ring around it, as well as the stainless tube inside. When I asked him "why not just slide the stem out to reload, he said the rimmed screen he uses get's caught & this is the only way he knows??

Isn't there an easier way??

FelixVonTrapp

After reading some of the threads here I decided to look at the tm2 more closely, and I found out a co-worker has the device and he invited me to try it last night. Wow, what an upgrade from the solo my wife has!!

One question, every time he reloads the device he goes through a ridiculous process of unscrewing the cap around the stem & removing the stem, with the o-ring around it, as well as the stainless tube inside. When I asked him "why not just slide the stem out to reload, he said the rimmed screen he uses get's caught & this is the only way he knows??

You’re right, it’s very easy….don’t use those rimmed screens. Keep in mind they aren’t necessary, but if you want to use a rimmed screen pretty sure you need to get from TinyMight directly.

WisePenny

unknown. unmember.
@ld Maybe try removing the battery and trying again?

I saw a couple people doing that on Reddit. It's ridiculous, There are pleanty of better options, the simplest is to not use screens that get stuck.

badbee

That's hilarious. I used a standard rimmed basket, once. You want one of these from VGoodiez: https://vgoodiez.com/products/hard-rim-basket-screens-for-tinymight-4-pack-by-tinymight

tokenknifeguy

I had a problem with the rimmed basket screen getting stuck on the original TM when sliding it out. I did have a rimmed basket screen that fit good and never got caught, but one day I was blowing the avb out of the window when riding and the screen popped out with the avb. No problem I thought since I had many at the house but they all got hung up. I took my drill and a file and sanded it down and it fits now without a problem. Actually the file and drill took to long, so I used the drill and an angle grinder with a 60 grit pad on it. Only problem is you don't want to take off more than you need to. There is a fine line between too little and too much.

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Yeah that is so silly, the stock setup is to use a rimless basket screen anyway, tell him? lol
I think the best use of a RIMMED basket screen in the TM is the dzoinp heater screen mod, which has one of those under the heater screen ring facing up into the stem. I still have never tried it. Perhaps one day but never needed to with stock setup and then 3rd party stems with simple, rimless screens (a couple of different sizes too).

My TM accompanied me down to FL for a quick trip (I’m still here). I accidentally left a battery in it going through security but didn’t know it until later. I also had an electric stud finder with me to do some stuff at my mom’s new place and they asked me to look at that and not my TM. I didn’t have my TM loaded with flower of course and it wasn’t in the bag. How I love this vape!! :peace:

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
I think the best use of a RIMMED basket screen in the TM is the dzoinp heater screen mod, which has one of those under the heater screen ring facing up into the stem
I continue to use my screen mod on both TM and TM2. So my stems are compatible in both.
Maybe it would be useful for someone to post some pictures of the mod on the inner tube of the TM2...?

CloudForestWoodcraft

Insta: CloudForestWoodcraft
Accessory Maker
What do you guys think about TM mouthpieces with and w/o liners?

I understand wanting the stem to the glass, Ti or SS, but what about the mouthpiece itself?

I just finished making my first lined mouthpiece (Purple Heart + 14mm wpa) but wow would it have been an easier process to forgo the 316 SS tube all together and use 100% wood for the mouthpiece.

Just looking for thoughts and feedback on ppls preferences to mouthpieces / liners, etc

177-B1-D29-8374-453-F-AECF-49-CE8-D57-B59-F.jpg

01-E5-A608-D810-40-AE-A9-A9-EE5-DDE80-EADA.jpg

0-EE5-AB99-D7-CE-419-D-A28-C-6-A89281666-B6.jpg

FelixVonTrapp

What do you guys think about TM mouthpieces with and w/o liners?

I understand wanting the stem to the glass, Ti or SS, but what about the mouthpiece itself?

I just finished making my first lined mouthpiece (Purple Heart + 14mm wpa) but wow would it have been an easier process to forgo the 316 SS tube all together and use 100% wood for the mouthpiece.

Just looking for thoughts and feedback on ppls preferences to mouthpieces / liners, etc

177-B1-D29-8374-453-F-AECF-49-CE8-D57-B59-F.jpg

01-E5-A608-D810-40-AE-A9-A9-EE5-DDE80-EADA.jpg

0-EE5-AB99-D7-CE-419-D-A28-C-6-A89281666-B6.jpg
Personally I’d be a little concerned about how wood alone would affect the taste. I realize there are pure wood stems but I’m not inclined to use one of those either.

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Personally I’d be a little concerned about how wood alone would affect the taste. I realize there are pure wood stems but I’m not inclined to use one of those either.
Not that I’m a taste snob however I bought my TM nearly three years ago as my first portable vape with a truly dedicated glass stem. Love it this way with glass only. Maybe a titanium stem might work, and I know the TM2 comes with one or we could purchase one from a few members herein now making these as accessories. To each their own of course but I greatly enjoy the glass experience with my portable vapes. :peace:

Top Bottom