TinyMight / TM 2

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
@dzoinp I would like to order a short titanium stem :) I tried to PM you but for some reason I can't acces your profile.
A couple of others in this thread also make them. Search for “titanium stem” within the last 150 pages or so. I don’t have one for my TM. When I get a (RED) TM2 it’ll come with one. Weekend regards to all. :peace:

Vaporific,
Reactions: BigJr48

Vaporific

Is it possible to go my nearest home depot and assemble my own cooling unit? Lol
The nuts and washers, yes, and likely the screw connecting the top and bottom of the cooling unit. But the CU housing itself, top and bottom with channels for the orings, may be hard to find. You can try though! I never looked TBH and I’m there all the time. I however have two pair of CUs & short stock stems in rotation; when one is dirty it gets cleaned and the other goes in so I’m never without. My favorite vape is worth it :D:peace:

Vaporific

Depends — do you want to inhale vapor that has passed through something Home Depot sells?
Not particularly but you can also clean parts with ISO before use. As I mentioned above I doubt HD sells the main CU shell parts. Nuts, washers and screw, yes.

Time to wake and bake with none other than my TM! :peace:

DryBonesufo

Not particularly but you can also clean parts with ISO before use. As I mentioned above I doubt HD sells the main CU shell parts. Nuts, washers and screw, yes.

Time to wake and bake with none other than my TM! :peace:
Just ordered a few more CU. Did anyone else ordered from Vgoodiez? I received the titanium stem but also the long glass stem was included as well !

Vaporific

Did anyone else ordered from Vgoodiez?
Mine was direct from TM a couple of years ago, along with an extra short stock stem. I placed an accessories order as well with this. When I get my (RED) TM2 eventually, I’ll get another stem & CU and my first titanium stem so I should be set for life. I now also have a few TRWW stems too in the mix. Life is good, even better with a TM :) :peace:

DryBonesufo

Mine was direct from TM a couple of years ago, along with an extra short stock stem. I placed an accessories order as well with this. When I get my (RED) TM2 eventually, I’ll get another stem & CU and my first titanium stem so I should be set for life. I now also have a few TRWW stems too in the mix. Life is good, even better with a TM :) :peace:
…..red TM…. What do you mean RED?!!? 👀👀👀👀

Vaporific

…..red TM…. What do you mean RED?!!? 👀👀👀👀
When the TM2 was rolled out there was a pilot red one used for marketing/promotional purposes. The TM folks are still attempting to get their design to work with the type of wood (purpleheart). Different woods have different properties so it’s taking longer to perhaps ramp up a limited production run (for now) of red TM2’s. The TM folks said maybe by 4/20 the red version may be available in limited quantities. That’s all I know and don’t have any update on (revised) ETA for this.

I however want one. And I’ll wait for it unless they decide not to release it at all.

Seeing my good buddy @VapeKnight yesterday, who sold me his accidental second TM nearly 3 years ago, we chatted about the TM2 and the upgrades. He knows I want one (in RED of course). He prides himself not having duplicate vapes while I’ve had a few, but that won’t stop me from getting a TM2 eventually. We both joked that most other portable vapes don’t hold a candle to the TM in general and we both have donated a few older vapes since we have TM’s (his vape collection is much larger than mine). It’s a testament to how well the TM is designed and works is what I’m saying. It’s truly an amazing vape! :peace:

CloudForestWoodcraft

Insta: CloudForestWoodcraft
Accessory Maker
When the TM2 was rolled out there was a pilot red one used for marketing/promotional purposes. The TM folks are still attempting to get their design to work with the type of wood (purpleheart). Different woods have different properties so it’s taking longer to perhaps ramp up a limited production run (for now) of red TM2’s. The TM folks said maybe by 4/20 the red version may be available in limited quantities. That’s all I know and don’t have any update on (revised) ETA for this.

I however want one. And I’ll wait for it unless they decide not to release it at all.

Seeing my good buddy @VapeKnight yesterday, who sold me his accidental second TM nearly 3 years ago, we chatted about the TM2 and the upgrades. He knows I want one (in RED of course). He prides himself not having duplicate vapes while I’ve had a few, but that won’t stop me from getting a TM2 eventually. We both joked that most other portable vapes don’t hold a candle to the TM in general and we both have donated a few older vapes since we have TM’s (his vape collection is much larger than mine). It’s a testament to how well the TM is designed and works is what I’m saying. It’s truly an amazing vape! :peace:
What do you think ppl would be willing to pay for a different wood spices TM2 shell?

I can make them, it’s just a pain in the butt to setup so I haven’t. Don’t get me wrong, I’ve been wanting Purple Heart shell for myself, but the upfront investment/time, etc to dial it in isn’t worth it unless there’s a market for them outside of just a few of us 😅

40-C91-C35-BC11-45-F3-B1-B5-FF1241-E898-F4.jpg

2minTurkish

Top part you want conduction so hence the foil they used. But you don’t want that with that steel ring I would use something small and non toxic like wood ,glass, ceramic, nonwax cardboard . Been using it daily and it’s finally living up to the hype without having to go past 6-7 temp anymore and even brown AVB.
@iiNXS @Shit Snacks @RustyOldNail @Vaporific sooo... this worked for a couple of sessions but now I get nothing out of my TM1.5 below 9. I've pulled it apart, cleaned all the contacts, checked all the o-rings, used different batteries, checked that i've put it back together, but to no avail. Any idea what else could be wrong? I'm trying to avoid a warranty repair but, alas, I will send it in if I have to.

Last edited:
2minTurkish,

Vaporific

What do you think ppl would be willing to pay for a different wood spices TM2 shell?

I can make them, it’s just a pain in the butt to setup so I haven’t. Don’t get me wrong, I’ve been wanting Purple Heart shell for myself, but the upfront investment/time, etc to dial it in isn’t worth it unless there’s a market for them outside of just a few of us
I’d pay a bit more but not much more. I would think TM has reached some economy of scale however they’re still testing out how the wood holds up I think. I know nothing about vape engineering and I’ll let them decide whether they can do it, albeit limited, or not. I’m only saying what they briefly conveyed to me by email some time ago. And yes, RED (purpleheart) looks beautiful and I’d love another TM in that wood. I’m sure you can make a body though I’ll have TM make the whole thing for me should it come to fruition. You could make yourself (and me) a body but I know nothing about the rest of the vape to put one together myself (though I have dissembled my TM several times for various reasons). My backup plan should red never happen is to buy another TM (TM2) in the darker wood. But I’m still holding out hope… :peace:

OK, possibly incurring a wrist slap for back-to-back posts I’m offering this from TM in Sept ‘22 when I had my RMA and also inquired about a RED TM2 (and for the record the previous email stated that I would be first on the mailing list for this version - ahem TM, I hope you’re reading that! :) ). I don’t think I posted this before and it gets across my point above about the wood species:

About the TM2 in red, I like this variant too we just have one sample produced so it makes it even more special that's also why it has been in many photos as it's been with me most often 😀. The process of producing wooden bodied vapes needs a lot of fine details to match in order to have solid quality stable output and dimensionally accurate bodies that handle different environments and we need to verify all super carefully before making a bigger batch so right now there hasn't been enough resources for this but it will come, and maybe we'll do a small limited edition release in the mean time to get some feedback.

2minTurkish

I can make them, it’s just a pain in the butt to setup so I haven’t. Don’t get me wrong, I’ve been wanting Purple Heart shell for myself, but the upfront investment/time, etc to dial it in isn’t worth it unless there’s a market for them outside of just a few of us 😅

40-C91-C35-BC11-45-F3-B1-B5-FF1241-E898-F4.jpg
Make it padauk and you got a deal.

Zeno

I have a Tubo Evic in Purpleheart and it is a very pretty wood, but I understand that the color can eventually migrate to brown, particularly if exposed to sunlight. A look at the many burls and other woods that Lamart uses in the Tetra P80s makes one salivate for similar choices for the TM2. The Tetra P80 wood is assembled from sections, so there may be less of an issue with stability and cracking. I know very little about woods and woodworking, but back in the day I made smoking pipes out of blocks of various woods and burls and never experienced issues with cracking. The TM2 is inherently beautiful anyway, and with some of the woods available, it could really look amazing.

DryBonesufo

Has anyone flown to another state with their TM2? Flying out of Chicago and I do want to bring it to LA

DryBonesufo,

Vaporific

Has anyone flown to another state with their TM2? Flying out of Chicago and I do want to bring it to LA
I’ve taken my TM to FL from MA several times, no issues. I have a homemade hard shell case which I use to store it and travel with. Don’t keep a battery in the unit and store it separately. If your TM smells from residual odor I would clean it as to not attract unwanted attention. Safe travels. :peace:

EDIT: FAA guidelines also require batteries to be in carry on’s, not packed in checked bags. I use the plastic battery cases that came with purchased batts, FYI.

Last edited:
Top Bottom