TinyMight / TM 2

Shorner

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

I feel this TM2 is even better at the low temps than the previous ones. It really blasts from the start, even if that is as low as 2. Even less inclined to go over 7 than with the og.

Has anyone here ordered from LCV and get ti stem in the package?
Should be okay dude, it comes packed in the box

probably dont need to add spare rimmed baskets to my order.
Iirc these are specifically for the tall cooling stem TM offer? Should say so in description.

The rimless baskets are good for the wpa+hook setup. The OGB ones are very nice, would love a pic once you got the set complete :tup:

cliffhanger1

It's a great device nonetheless !!! and since the ring with the basket screen is completely gone, it bothers me 0.
Then I do not buy original screens for the CU. :leaf:
:clap:

cliffhanger1,

BubbleDrop

Thanks for posting the accessories. Is there a need for a rimmed basket?
I sometimes use a rimmed basket with the original stem and CU, but it's not really useful (and quite annoying to remove from the TM without having herb falling apart).

Last edited:
BubbleDrop,
Reactions: BobLobLaw

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I've never seen that personally on my OG's, but I never started over 6 either.

Yeah I don't have this issue, using basket screens in plain WPAs, but I also never start that high, at most I would use level 6 for a session one hitter through water on a rare occasion, typically always starting and finishing lower on my OGs...

It is only with orignal screen not with a rimless basket screen.

And it is without tamping too.

Yeah, I think having the basket screen inside the stem in front of the flat CU screen, helps give you better convection air flow, you see the cooling unit has a rim holding the screen, makes sense that there would be a little ring in the extraction airflow as a result (you can see this in a lot of injector designs too) so I always found having the rimless basket screen in front of that made for a better experience, but it's been so long since I've used the cooling unit (I would plan to use it this way though with the Ti stem in the TM2)

2 rips no stir, slowed the draw down.and im not getting the ring now .

Nice, yeah that is such a high temperature, I think starting high and having the load close to the heater are factors along with how fast you hit it... Again I highly recommend seeing what the lowest settings can do, I really never have a reason to turn my TM that high but everyone is different of course!

Generally I think it is overthinking to look at the extraction that way, with pure convection on demand stem-based basket screen loads there's always going to be a darker spot closer to the heater pretty much, unless you take specific measures or use styles etc. also it's the walls of the stem itself as a factor, but I get it, I love to overthink literally everything so I really get it lol

I feel this TM2 is even better at the low temps than the previous ones. It really blasts from the start, even if that is as low as 2. Even less inclined to go over 7 than with the og.

Yeah I often start below 2 below 3, with my OGs, great vapor quality and extraction, so I know the TM2 is going to be just an overall more polished better experience in every way for me

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

Yeah I often start below 2 below 3, with my OGs, so I know the TM2 is going to be an overall polished better experience in every way for me
Haha yeah your love for low temps did come to mind. I must say I don't know my og that well yet, I was just more bold with TM2 by try starting as low as 1 at the dial but I didn't expect much of it really. If I were to compare I can get as thick and superfluous vapor at 2 as my og generates at 4.

The only trade off if you go this route is that the "higher" temps start to get toasty flavor a bit sooner (for me temp 6 is usually where I start to lose interest with both og and 2, the og still gives a few tasty hits though at that point). But I guess that makes sense because the extraction at the lower temp is just more successful with TM2.

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Sorry, I forgot. What was the color you decided on? :)
Blue (not!)

Work was hell today and it continues. I need to print the DHL label for my repair and I know my home printer is low or out of ink (ugh). I hope to send it out by Saturday. I already miss my TM though reveling in all the great TM 2 reviews. Keep them coming! I could buy one now but I really want a Blue, er RED, one. I’ll wait. Cheers. :peace:

Oden

Yeah I don't have this issue, using basket screens in plain WPAs, but I also never start that high, at most I would use level 6 for a session one hitter through water on a rare occasion, typically always starting and finishing lower on my OGs...

Yeah, I think having the basket screen inside the stem in front of the flat CU screen, helps give you better convection air flow, you see the cooling unit has a rim holding the screen, makes sense that there would be a little ring in the extraction airflow as a result (you can see this in a lot of injector designs too) so I always found having the rimless basket screen in front of that made for a better experience, but it's been so long since I've used the cooling unit (I would plan to use it this way though with the Ti stem in the TM2)

Nice, yeah that is such a high temperature, I think starting high and having the load close to the heater are factors along with how fast you hit it... Again I highly recommend seeing what the lowest settings can do, I really never have a reason to turn my TM that high but everyone is different of course!

Generally I think it is overthinking to look at the extraction that way, with pure convection on demand stem-based basket screen loads there's always going to be a darker spot closer to the heater pretty much, unless you take specific measures or use styles etc. also it's the walls of the stem itself as a factor, but I get it, I love to overthink literally everything so I really get it lol

Yeah I often start below 2 below 3, with my OGs, great vapor quality and extraction, so I know the TM2 is going to be just an overall more polished better experience in every way for me
With the P80 the extraction is always perfect in session mode. Whether at low or high temperature! No particular technique and no matter how the weed is placed in the mouthpiece.
This story of bad extraction scares me.
You who have so many vaporizers do you think I have nothing to fear with the extraction of ABV from TM2?
Like you, I also like low temperatures.

Top Bottom