TinyMight / TM 2

Adobewan

Thank you for the quick-draw reply @Siebter !

Here's a testimonial. I emailed TM just before posting here. When I went back to my email, a reply including a PDF of the instructions, and the reason and workaround for my WPA were waiting for me.
They're on top of things, my unit arrived early, and they replied to my email with Siebter-like superspeed.
Feeling good about the purchase!

I use the TM with the stock mouthpiece and cooling unit, and also with the GRAV upline taster. I prefer the GRAV, but the stock unit is fine. I use it on setting 6, which is not harsh in terms of vapor, but still gets my ABV fairly dark. I find it perfectly pleasant to use natively.
@Zipford Love the GRAV Upline Taster as well, great recommendation.
Do you use a screen when you use it?

Last edited:

Zipford

@Zipford Love the GRAV Upline Taster as well, great recommendation.
Do you use a screen when you use it?
Yes I use screens. A .75 inch screen seems to work but I had trouble keeping smaller screens in. It takes a little finagling at first, but once you use it a few times the residue tends to keep the screen in place.

People have said they use the GRAV with no screen, but I feel like bits of flower will end up in the stem when I'm packing it, and a chunk big enough not to fall through might block airflow.

buzzy funny

Thinking about the TM and wondering what you all recommend for alternative stems for best flavor. There's the 3D-printed stem on the TM site and the Grav Upline Taster that I know of. I've heard here that getting a J hook or similar will help with flavor. What do you all think of those or others?

buzzy funny,
Reactions: cosimo

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Thinking about the TM and wondering what you all recommend for alternative stems for best flavor. There's the 3D-printed stem on the TM site and the Grav Upline Taster that I know of. I've heard here that getting a J hook or similar will help with flavor. What do you all think of those or others?
I have 9 stems not including WPAs. I like the 3D cooling stem the least of all of them. I also have the grav stem and it is fine. I like it about as much as the stock stem.

My current two favorites is a baller stem from Good Vibes Boro (on instagram) and my long vireux stem from @Vlad the Inhaler (508Phineas on Instagram). I typically use my Ed's TNT stems while traveling, but not as much as I used to.

This is a long thread, but this question has been asked a lot of times. So if you look back you'll see some good answers and pictures.

Edited to add: Absolutely pick up a WPA (either from TM or elsewhere). The TM is perfect on a j-hook,

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
@buzzy funny – Honestly, I don't think you have to think ahead like that. The TM default configuration already will give you excellent flavor. There are a lot of options (and you will find tons of them when browsing through this thread), but I myself do almost always use the standard stem (although I prefer the longer one) and am super happy with it. I recommend to try that first and then go from there, I don't think there's a superior configuration per se.

Zipford

I agree with Siebter that there's no reason not to start with the stock stem. I got the GRAV stems because I wanted extra stems packed and ready to go, not because I was unhappy with the stock stem. And while I personally find the taste of the GRAV better than the stock unit, the stock stem is still in rotation -- it's not a night and day difference like when I use another vape.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
This is my favorite by far...
TM-w-Jhook.jpg

Got it (3 actually) from Yingmin5 (Lumin88) on DHGate...

Last edited:

condition

Ok from bad dog's post, I have never cleaned the two lids. Not even dismantled it so far. I own it more than 15 months and using it daily. Do I need to clean them? Also the battery cap can be submerged in iso?

condition,
Reactions: bossman

andrew`124c41+

Here is a semi hard case I just purchased from Amazon: ProCase Hard Case for Philips Norelco OneBlade QP2520 QP2530 QP2620 QP2630, Travel Organizer Carrying Bag for Philips Norelco One Blade Hybrid Electric Trimmer and Shaver -Black https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0747HR4BT/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_i_7C2QS23X7GMR3MXHPS66?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

I could not get the picture up. Here it holds the TM.. it will hold the 80 mm stem I just ordered. It holds dosing capsules.. and even the funny looking stem!

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
Ok from bad dog's post, I have never cleaned the two lids. Not even dismantled it so far. I own it more than 15 months and using it daily. Do I need to clean them? Also the battery cap can be submerged in iso?

I bought in oct 2020 and cleaned a total of 3 times but this last time was just because why not. I do typically get a performance increase after cleaning

Misterhyde

Jesus christ! I am having a really hard time getting any pleasure from the Tinymight. I feel like it has to be me as I see so many people love it. But I'm frankly beginning to HATE this freaking vape. I feel like I wasted $300, I kinda think a crappy no name vape i got from a headshop was better. I have other vapes and love them, this thing never seems to work like I want it to. I have tried different stems, different grinds, different pack methods, long inhales, short inhales, dosing capsules. Just now I spent $15 on dosing capsules thinking it would help with an even roast. I can't get a single hit outta the thing, I mean I'm firing on level 10 for 20 seconds with nothing! About to sell it and give up!

Misterhyde,
Reactions: cosimo

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I can't get a single hit outta the thing, I mean I'm firing on level 10 for 20 seconds with nothing! About to sell it and give up!
Seems like you gave it a good try. I think you are right to move on.

Seems like it isn't for you. Just out of curiosity, have this had a good experience with any pure convection devices?

Grass Yes,

Misterhyde

Seems like you gave it a good try. I think you are right to move on.

Seems like it isn't for you. Just out of curiosity, have this had a good experience with any pure convection devices?
Maybe not, I have a Mighty+ which I guess is a little conduction. And I have dynavaps which are a lot conduction.

Misterhyde,

Adobewan

Jesus christ! I am having a really hard time getting any pleasure from the Tinymight. I feel like it has to be me as I see so many people love it. But I'm frankly beginning to HATE this freaking vape. I feel like I wasted $300, I kinda think a crappy no name vape i got from a headshop was better. I have other vapes and love them, this thing never seems to work like I want it to. I have tried different stems, different grinds, different pack methods, long inhales, short inhales, dosing capsules. Just now I spent $15 on dosing capsules thinking it would help with an even roast. I can't get a single hit outta the thing, I mean I'm firing on level 10 for 20 seconds with nothing! About to sell it and give up!
Quick thought, try a new battery.
I haven't posted my usage thoughts yet but this unit is a beast. Like a mix of an OG Solo, the Cloud, and a fog machine. It's simple to use and delivers. It sounds like there may be an issue with your unit. Maybe reach out to Tinymight, they're quick to respond.
I would NOT give up on this vape yet.

Misterhyde

is this a new unit?? you might have just got a dud
It is a new unit. I don't think it is a dud because I do get hits with no dosing capsule but its only a few and the ABV seems very uneven.

Quick thought, try a new battery.
I haven't posted my usage thoughts yet but this unit is a beast. Like a mix of an OG Solo, the Cloud, and a fog machine. It's simple to use and delivers. It sounds like there may be an issue with your unit. Maybe reach out to Tinymight, they're quick to respond.
I would NOT give up on this vape yet.
I noticed it definitely heats up faster with a new battery but I still get the same results. I honestly think the unit is functioning properly but I could be wrong. I can get some fairly dark ABV in spots at level 10 but also some still seems green. I haven't tried the calibration thing yet, I guess thats an option.

Misterhyde,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
It is a new unit. I don't think it is a dud because I do get hits with no dosing capsule but its only a few and the ABV seems very uneven.

Okay, but you said you are taking hits at level 10 for 20 seconds with nothing resulting... Most of us agree the capsules are not worth using, it could be that you are unfamiliar with the proper technique for pure convection on demand...? I'd suggest going through this thread for more usage tips, but yeah totally possible that maybe it's just not for you!

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Grass Yes

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
@Misterhyde86 check out this post of mine

Misterhyde

@Misterhyde86 check out this post of mine
I see that you go deep. It seemed to help with the unevenness.

Misterhyde,

condition

I bought in oct 2020 and cleaned a total of 3 times but this last time was just because why not. I do typically get a performance increase after cleaning
Thanks but mine is also clean apart from the two lids I reposted that I have never cleaned.

condition,

RedZep

What is the largest amount of material you can vape in one load, using stock mouthpiece?

Looking for a new hiking vape. I will only put up with the stirring if it's a large load.

Also, are there any tradeoffs in making the bowl larger?

RedZep,

Misterhyde

What is the largest amount of material you can vape in one load, using stock mouthpiece?

Looking for a new hiking vape. I will only put up with the stirring if it's a large load.

Also, are there any tradeoffs in making the bowl larger?
In my experience it seems like anything that touches the glass doesn't toast.

Misterhyde,
Top Bottom