TinyMight / TM 2

Waters

Besides color, are you getting good results/effects? That’s the main point. I used to think the color variations were a bad thing but close inspection shows it’s really well extracted. You can always stir and try again. Cheers! :peace:
Thanks for the advice.
I'm getting great results with the Tinymight, however, I'm new to vaping and my only other device is a stock Dynavap M '21 with a DIY induction heater (the setup I've been using for 3-4 months), so that's my only reference point.

In comparison to the Dynavap, I found that the TM has tastier clouds and the learning curve is much less steep, but the Dynavap seems to be somewhat more efficient, i.e. I put in a little less herb for the same effects. In addition, the DV requires 4-5 heating cycles (with full inhalation), while the TM clears the bowl in 3 (with temp. increase from 5.5 to 7.5 to 10).
After clearing the bowl, the color of the herb is dark brown in both cases, so I guess the DV may extract more of the active ingredients since it's a conduction+convection chamber, so the heat has more time to reach the center of the larger grounds than in a pure convection chamber.

Not sure if this agrees with the experience of others, or if someone tested all this already in a more rigorous manner.

1a) Make sure you hear the buzz ,before starting to inhale,because if you do that it delivers max wattage ;).
1b) Go lower on the dial and do longer inhalations .
2. Dosing capsules aint worth it.
1a) Of course, that's the way I've been using it.
1b) I tried to avoid this, since I like more concentrated, tastier hits.
2. Not in my experience.
There are a few things you can do to mitigate "the ring".

Look up the @dzoinp mod which adds a basket screen in addition to the stock flat screen above the heater. You can also keep a small space between your flower and stem end. This is a must if you do the screen mod.

The higher the temperature you start, the more risk you run of a ring so temp stepping helps quite a bit. Unless you're temp stepping, stirring between hits is a must imo.

The screen mod is very easy if you have some rimmed basket screens around that are the right size. I used an RBT screen and mine has been flawless for over a year.
Thanks for the idea, I'll try this mod when I get the time and post the results.

condition

1a) Of course, that's the way I've been using it.
1b) I tried to avoid this, since I like more concentrated, tastier hits.
2. Not in my experience.

Thanks for the idea, I'll try this mod when I get the time and post the results.
Waters increase the temp for tastier hits is not my experience with all my vaporizers. The lower the temp the tastier the vapor

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
[...] whereas the TM is more akin to strapping into an F1 car - when the TM comes out to play, things are getting serious. I know I could use less material and micro dose with the TM... but that's like taking a Ferrari for a test drive and not breaking the speed limit.... if you can do it, more power to ya, but if you do - it may not be the right car for you.

It's true, the TM is quite a beast, but it's actually easy to tame it down and make it a bit more versatile – not only by microdosing, but also by using the lower half of the temperature scale. That and the on-demand nature of the TM make it easy to turn it into the right device for a mellow and comfy time. .2g + fluffy pack + start at 3 or 4 = relaxed bliss.

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
your top oring is out of place... and with the dimples? no way that will be sealed

About the dimples : I see what you mean and it could be a problem indeed. I checked and the o-ring is sitting between 2 dimples (above and below, luckily !
@BubbleDrop
if it seals you are ok :p

regarding the o-ring, people has already said it all, if you tighten the ring too much, the o-ring become deformed and makes penetration of the stem painful :D
The thing is... if the basket screen is full of material, when you take it out of the stem, you're going to make a mess.
With that same basket screen you can try to make my mod screen. (see in my signature)
Or... for that stem... try shaping a flat screen...you can do it with the help of the cooling unit that has the perfect diameter
or this: (with the o-ring to the other side)
PXL-20210928-171550643.jpg

Last edited:

Berzzerkker

I get mine sometime tomorrow!!

Received an email yesterday with a new tracking number from UPS saying something about DHL refused to ship.

I don't care who ships it, as long as it arrives without broken glass pieces!!

thanks again to all here at FC!

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
that's really weird @Berzzerkker are you super rural or something? I know here in Ontario Canada DHL doesn't ship to northern Ontario so they hand off to Canada Post but other than that I've never heard of DHL not shipping

Bad Dog,

Berzzerkker

that's really weird @Berzzerkker are you super rural or something? I know here in Ontario Canada DHL doesn't ship to northern Ontario so they hand off to Canada Post but other than that I've never heard of DHL not shipping

20 miles outside of Portland, OR, not really rural by any means.

I received a DHL tracking number from TM on 1-16 after the order was placed and the charge went through. After trying to track it at the DHL website for a week I called DHL and was told the shipping label was "created" but the package was never physically handed over to them.

Then I emailed TM asking if the package had been given to DHL and the next day received the same email with DHL tracking number as received on 1-16, so I replied that DHL never received that package.

Next day email from TM about "problem" with DHL concerning "tobacco product" with a new tracking number from UPS.

Were all the recent TM deliveries from DHL?

Berzzerkker,
  • Wow
Reactions: Bad Dog

BubbleDrop

@BubbleDrop
With that same basket screen you can try to make my mod screen. (see in my signature)
Or... for that stem... try shaping a flat screen...you can do it with the help of the cooling unit that has the perfect diameter
or this: (with the o-ring to the other side)
PXL-20210928-171550643.jpg
Thanks, I'll check which screens I have and try that !

BubbleDrop,
Reactions: dzoinp

ugotmale

Received similar email this afternoon from TM

Hi! Apologies for the wait! We had issues with DHL saying shipping
electronic cigarettes not allowed, well, Tinymight is not an
electronic cigarette. We had to find solutions to the situation so
shippings was delayed.

Djsleepy

Received similar email this afternoon from TM

Hi! Apologies for the wait! We had issues with DHL saying shipping
electronic cigarettes not allowed, well, Tinymight is not an
electronic cigarette. We had to find solutions to the situation so
shippings was delayed.
Yeah I thought dhl was only option after pact act started, surprised UPS is sending it they must not know what it is....yet! Man I’m nervous now !

Djsleepy,

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
pretty sure Vapbong uses ups, Tafee uses fed ex but for how much longer??????? guess someone should go update the vaporizers to be banned in us mail thread :disgust:

Djsleepy

I have been chatting on Instagram with TM for last few minutes and they said my unit might be lost on their end. So he was gonna send a new unit tomorrow but said if I wait a week I can get the new updated German circuit board for “robustness” unit instead...YES PLS!!!!!!! Don’t know how robustness plays out with a vape but sounds good!

Robustness
ro·bust·ness
/rōˈbəstnəs/
Learn to pronounce

noun
  1. the quality or condition of being strong and in good condition.
    "the overall robustness of national and international financial systems"
    • the ability to withstand or overcome adverse conditions or rigorous testing.
Rigorous testing 😂 oh do I have some testing for you!

Last edited:
Top Bottom