TinyMight / TM 2

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
I know I need, and this thread may benefit from the clarity that might come if someone could post by picture (prefered), drawing and/ or words, the exact order and arrangement of the glass and metal and O-ring parts of the heater (ignore the stem and CU).
A resource for those who disassemble but forget the reassembly order of parts.

I do not own and have never handled a Tinymight. From all the online pictures and posts, I can not figure it all out.
Apparently the three cylinders do not all stack up and at least one is within another????
P. 187 has a breakdown. There are few other posts herein too with breakdown pics and possibly description of the order (pics may not be 100% clear). That’s all I can muster at this point.

Apologies for currently being unable to quote posts recently. I upgraded my IOS on a late model iPhone and lost the ability to quote posts for some strange, inexplicable reason - very annoying! Anyone else with a iPhone have this issue or is it just me?
:peace:

Vaporific,
Reactions: Siebter

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
I can try explain in layers. First you got a wooden tube,next is the lead of the coil,after it is a glass tube which is fixed via oring to the top plate. i think it was 22.5 mm and is thin.Then you have the metal tube which is fixed to the screw ring with a fatter o-ring which is removeable by unscrewing the ring. The only way to loose this 22.5 ring is if you unscrew the top plate. If that ring is missing the glass tube will get loose.
If you are missing the inner fatter o-ring then the metal tube will be loose. In case you arent missing any o-ring but still have issues,make sure the fatter o-ring is in place and it makes good seal with the glass stem. It can get dispositioned at times and prevent the glass stem from making good seal.
Edit: I should hit refresh more often. :lol:

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
I do the same on the v3 pro and It works great (i just use more when i want a "long on demand session")
I read how a lot of people dont use the 10 setup, i did It to know if there is some problem un the temp calibration
Since you bought it second hand are you sure it's not a clone?

I'm confused at how these three things could happen together:

1) high temp hits get too hot
2) the abv gets dark (which means heated air is passing through the stem)
3) no vapor

Did your used TM ever work properly? Do you have a short Splinter stem you could use as a wpa to take the stock stem and cooling unit out of the equation?

Sir Wibble

Anyone have a link for basket screens for the TM ,not the ones from the official site. I seem to have list my last ones in a festive haze 😆

Sir Wibble,

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused

kokolokokolokon

Since you bought it second hand are you sure it's not a clone?

I'm confused at how these three things could happen together:

1) high temp hits get too hot
2) the abv gets dark (which means heated air is passing through the stem)
3) no vapor

Did your used TM ever work properly? Do you have a short Splinter stem you could use as a wpa to take the stock stem and cooling unit out of the equation?
i saw the reddit post but in the images posted i saw a star screw and a blue pcb. Mine have a torx screw and a green pcb...but you make me fear
I dont know why, but now i can get more vapor.
It worker like a train one time i was adjusting It, but the vibrating piece moved and I had to open it again (funny, huh? xd)
I dont have a splinter stem. Did you ask It to see if i get more vapor without cooling unit? 🤔

kokolokokolokon,
Reactions: boon

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
Ummmm, I'm not sure if we know 100 percent how to tell the clones yet. The TM board has a "don't screw with the screw" marking on it, but that wasn't there in early batches. Also in early batches the bottom led only flashed red.

If we know (do we?) That the clones have an RGB led is it a reasonable to assume an RGB led with no "don't screw" markings is a clone? I dunno :shrug:

kokolokokolokon

Ummmm, I'm not sure if we know 100 percent how to tell the clones yet. The TM board has a "don't screw with the screw" marking on it, but that wasn't there in early batches. Also in early batches the bottom led only flashed red.

If we know (do we?) That the clones have an RGB led is it a reasonable to assume an RGB led with no "don't screw" markings is a clone? I dunno :shrug:
it seems that the tm is not so handcrafted. Maybe the creator orders the parts from china and then they are assembled and adjusted in Finland (just like the orion v2 and wdlx). I also have the instructions engraved in wood, and I know that the old tm had it, but not the new ones
I dont know

kokolokokolokon,

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
I'm not sure how good the wooden instructions are as an indicator.

w4G_FlzDnqJ99Ei-v6v0icbX2l5_uGkJJFjawAB6VIM.jpg

What bothers me is that the instructions on the left, marked chinamight, are exactly like my original ones. It's a set of 2 with the corners cut with a radius.

Michel

I ordered directly from TM.eu and I have the wooden „chinamight“ instructions, so I wouldn’t give it to much weight

Michel,
Reactions: Cheebsy

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
@Cheebsy My instructions are also the one on the left,i am pretty sure mine is a genuine one,cause the man himself sent it to me. Maybe design got updated and they copied the old one . Also my label is the same as on the left.

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
I'm thinking the pictures aren't to be trusted. I can see the cloners to miss a detail like rounding the corners.

@Michel how recently? (Also tm.eu does not exist, I assume you meant tinymightvape.com?) A couple of months back people were reporting getting paper instructions from TM.

@Abysmal Vapor thanks for the confirmation man

I still don't think the instructions are a good indicator of an original unit tbh.

Steel28

Want to place TM order and not sure about all the options.

Any recommendations which ones do I need to purchase from TM site?

Steel28,

kokolokokolokon

Yeah, just seeing if you could switch to a different stem or something - I really don't have any ideas and have never taken my TM apart. The wooden instructions coaster seems like a good sign
I have to wait for the missing oring. Them i will look for stems

Edit: @Cheebsy what corners are you refering to? The instructions corners?

kokolokokolokon,

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
I dont know why, but now i can get more vapor.
Nice... make sure you have the screw VERY tight! it's very important !!!
I dont have a splinter stem. Did you ask It to see if i get more vapor without cooling unit? 🤔
Yeah, because from your descriptions it just seemed like a dirty CU
By the way, was it really dirty?
with no greens, it should have a lot of air flow... and it will need regular cleaning for best performance.
Yeah, just seeing if you could switch to a different stem or something - I really don't have any ideas and have never taken my TM apart. The wooden instructions coaster seems like a good sign
I have wooden and paper instructions...diferent orders, received direct from tinymightvape.eu

kokolokokolokon

Nice... make sure you have the screw VERY tight! it's very important !!!

Yeah, because from your descriptions it just seemed like a dirty CU
By the way, was it really dirty?
with no greens, it should have a lot of air flow... and it will need regular cleaning for best performance.
I did! :D (And i will do It again when the oring arrives) It is important for the contact.
I cleaned the cu but It was just a little dirty. I think the issue was the contact+oring, and now It has a good contact but loose aire without the oring. It should be dices with the oring :D (i Hope xdd)

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
Want to place TM order and not sure about all the options.

Any recommendations which ones do I need to purchase from TM site?

You mean which extras to get? The o ring set and some extra glass tubes (try both sizes) is pretty much all the must haves you need. Everything else is optional, although I do recommend looking for one or two extra cells (see recommendations on the site) and a good charger too.

Siebter,
Reactions: Steel28

jamesuk9

Crew Slut...

not strictly true. In calibration mode they cycle through several colours.

jamesuk9,

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
not strictly true. In calibration mode they cycle through several colours.
Ok thanks, so it just didn't flash green on start up? I thought the first ones couldn't be calibrated either... I guess there are probably more incremental changes than we are aware of tbh.

Cheebsy,

Michel

@Michel how recently? (Also tm.eu does not exist, I assume you meant tinymightvape.com?) A couple of months back people were reporting getting paper instructions from TM.

My fault, I meant tinymightvape.eu (I’m in the EU). I remember there was a redirection from the .com-website for us Europeans. Also it has been some months I have the TM by my side…

Michel,

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Ok thanks, so it just didn't flash green on start up? I thought the first ones couldn't be calibrated either... I guess there are probably more incremental changes than we are aware of tbh.
Somewhere around April ‘20 or so is the line between first batch of TMs which can’t be calibrated and the newer ones - if memory serves. I got mine in March ‘20 and believe it’s the first batch, I.e. sans the technicolor calibration light show though I’ve never successfully accomplished this though I did try once and abandoned the effort out of worry that I’d further mess up my TM (it was fine and has been generally been fine since inception to be honest, save for a couple of feedback motor glitches, which I fixed, and a couple of rookie combustion mistakes). Overall I give the TM an 11 out of 10 - an amazing, consistent, versatile, powerful vape! :peace:

fogbank

I thought the first ones couldn't be calibrated either... I guess there are probably more incremental changes than we are aware of tbh.
True in my experience. I ordered my first TinyMight in December 2019 and it could not be calibrated. I only ever saw red lights coming from it. I no longer have it. It was either replaced or completely upgraded as the result of an RMA.

Somewhere around April ‘20 or so is the line between first batch of TMs which can’t be calibrated and the newer ones - if memory serves. :peace:
Sounds about right also. I ordered my second TinyMight in April 2020 and it can be calibrated.

Top Bottom