TinyMight / TM 2

blorf

Is it just me or do the top and bottom caps of the TM scratch REALLY easily? I’ve had it for a day and there’s already a few scratches on the top and bottom. Is there any way to remove these scratches or prevent it?

androponic

vaped.
Is it just me or do the top and bottom caps of the TM scratch REALLY easily? I’ve had it for a day and there’s already a few scratches on the top and bottom. Is there any way to remove these scratches or prevent it?
the endcaps are very soft. just have to be careful, you can polish it easily or scotchbrite it satin. usually wear items made from aluminum are hard anodized but i dont think these are which explains the softness but easily cleaned up. just be careful of the etching of the temp dial.

be careful with the battery cap threads as well since the aluminum is soft they can be messed up easily, find an aluminum safe lube to keep that area sound too.

blorf

the endcaps are very soft. just have to be careful, you can polish it easily or scotchbrite it satin. usually wear items made from aluminum are hard anodized but i dont think these are which explains the softness but easily cleaned up. just be careful of the etching of the temp dial.

be careful with the battery cap threads as well since the aluminum is soft they can be messed up easily, find an aluminum safe lube to keep that area sound too.
how can I polish the caps? Will it remove any scratches?

blorf,
Reactions: BigJr48

androponic

vaped.
a polish like flitz will polish aluminum easiy but satin will be more forgiving with fingerprints but less “blingy”. scothbrite pads in varying coarseness can be found at home depot and such. much more “wearable”. you are just creating a zillion micro scratches in all directions with satinizing. stay with finer ones vs coarser.

blorf

a polish like flitz will polish aluminum easiy but satin will be more forgiving with fingerprints but less “blingy”. scothbrite pads in varying coarseness can be found at home depot and such. much more “wearable”. you are just creating a zillion micro scratches in all directions with satinizing. stay with finer ones vs coarser.
Ah okay thank you! I’ll have to try that

blorf,
Reactions: BigJr48

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Look at this wild setup, that actually worked:
PXL-20210731-012900530.jpg

SunshineStore female to female adapter, GlassManufacturers' drop down adapter, Yingmin5 double male footed hook (has a wonky lower joint so only some of my pieces can connect to it properly), OGB angled female to male adapter, and finally Phineas vigreux tube to complete the glass maze!

radiant34

anyone know of any other means of contact with tinymight? ive contacted their info email but I am not getting any responses regarding my dud unit.. I think at this point I just want my money back..

scooterboy

Muppet, not moped.
Look at this wild setup, that actually worked:
PXL-20210731-012900530.jpg

SunshineStore female to female adapter, GlassManufacturers' drop down adapter, Yingmin5 double male footed hook (has a wonky lower joint so only some of my pieces can connect to it properly), OGB angled female to male adapter, and finally Phineas vigreux tube to complete the glass maze!

IT'S......ALIVE!!!!

IGOR!!!!.......IT'S ALIVE!!!!!

sickmanfraud

I recently got the long cooling stem for the Tinymight. It is certainly not an item that you could call stealth, but it does cool the vapor nicely and I personally like the way the narrower end fits in your mouth (almost like a Nub stem).

I would definitely recommend the cooling stem for home use.

If someone could make a nub-like mouthpiece for the Tinymight I would definitely be interested.

Vape'n'Chlo

Soo, back again.

Gosh I have certainly been doing a lot of playing around with this thing, wise or not... but fully functioning yes!

I would be uploading an image to this post but I don't know how to upload to this post as I do not have image in link form.

So from my findings, as I've had fluctuating heat issues for months. Admittedly I dropped on a hard surface twice some point last year which I believe to be the main cause of the issues.

There is one piece of the tinymight that has turned out to be integral to the functioning of my device: The metal glass tubing spacer.

This spacer sits between the glass tubing that holds the heating coil and the glass tubing that sits on the outside the main heating chamber, where the bowl end of the glass stem goes.

With the issues, I was only getting like half the output and was wasting herb as it just wouldn't vape beyond very light brown and bits of green.

I found that metal ring to also be an electrical conduction ring, and through a lot of trial and error... Knowing that there was a conduction issue somewhere I think, I've worked it out
The metal ring needs to be touching the edge of the metal heating coil/metal ring holding the coil insides its glass tubing and also touching the metal strip that runs up on the outside of the heating chamber to pass conduction up to the metal roof and to the battery etc.

The initial drops and multiple tear downs would give me different results as each time there was something not properly connecting which was altering rate of electrical conduction. I've essentially made sure the pieces are conducting as well as I can, now knowing that this has been the main issue all along.

It's funny really, as I was literally writing out an email for warranty after not using it for about three or so weeks. I thought, why not one more try...

I'm back to full function, and I do mean full function... Beautiful.
I can put the Davinci IQ back away again, an alright vape that does have its downsides. Good for a backup vape though.

Shit Snacks

Soo, back again.

Gosh I have certainly been doing a lot of playing around with this thing, wise or not... but fully functioning yes!

I would be uploading an image to this post but I don't know how to upload to this post as I do not have image in link form.

So from my findings, as I've had fluctuating heat issues for months. Admittedly I dropped on a hard surface twice some point last year which I believe to be the main cause of the issues.

There is one piece of the tinymight that has turned out to be integral to the functioning of my device: The metal glass tubing spacer.

This spacer sits between the glass tubing that holds the heating coil and the glass tubing that sits on the outside the main heating chamber, where the bowl end of the glass stem goes.

With the issues, I was only getting like half the output and was wasting herb as it just wouldn't vape beyond very light brown and bits of green.

I found that metal ring to also be an electrical conduction ring, and through a lot of trial and error... Knowing that there was a conduction issue somewhere I think, I've worked it out
The metal ring needs to be touching the edge of the metal heating coil/metal ring holding the coil insides its glass tubing and also touching the metal strip that runs up on the outside of the heating chamber to pass conduction up to the metal roof and to the battery etc.

The initial drops and multiple tear downs would give me different results as each time there was something not properly connecting which was altering rate of electrical conduction. I've essentially made sure the pieces are conducting as well as I can, now knowing that this has been the main issue all along.

It's funny really, as I was literally writing out an email for warranty after not using it for about three or so weeks. I thought, why not one more try...

I'm back to full function, and I do mean full function... Beautiful.
I can put the Davinci IQ back away again, an alright vape that does have its downsides. Good for a backup vape though.

Just wanted to say I love your avatar, Anna Faris' Smiley Face is a great stoner movie!:cool:

Oh also the below set up worked well, proper drop down female to female orientation too:
PXL-20210801-001103985.jpg

Could anyone upload a video of using their WPA? I don't think I'm getting the right amount of vapor compared to some videos I've seen.

Assembly should be screen overthe coil(wide side up), glass/metal tube, metal collar, red oring, black oring, the top metal screw top? Is it normal to be able to shift the metal tube with your pinky with the unit fully assembled? Is there supposed to be a small gap between the metal collar and the tube or should they be in contact?

I've done every other tip/suggestion in this thread with no luck :/

Vape'n'Chlo

Just wanted to say I love your avatar, Anna Faris' Smiley Face is a great stoner movie!:cool:

Oh also the below set up worked well, proper drop down female to female orientation too:
PXL-20210801-001103985.jpg
Ahh thanks, Smiley Face sure is a classic haha! Anna played the role very well!

This is my current water pipe setup. (Please forgive the build up!) Found this universal WPA that fits in most glass pieces and Vape mouthpieces as long as they are circular. I can get nice smooth milky hits. Especially after my recent tinkering... :brow:
I currently use half of the cooling unit as I mainly consume through water and don't need the extra cleaning.

20210802_010203.jpg

Ahh thanks, Smiley Face sure is a classic haha! Anna played the role very well!

This is my current water pipe setup. (Please forgive the build up!) Found this universal WPA that fits in most glass pieces and Vape mouthpieces as long as they are circular. I can get nice smooth milky hits. Especially after my recent tinkering... :brow:
I currently use half of the cooling unit as I mainly consume through water and don't need the extra cleaning.

View attachment 10956
I meant more of a milk shot to see what peoples average vapor production is like. Maybe I should look into that attachment as opposed to the 3 in 1 WPA I bought with the device? I do notice that when I first insert it, it's very tight, but once I push it in, it gets substantially easier to move. Improper seal perhaps?

ezpz

I do notice that when I first insert it, it's very tight, but once I push it in, it gets substantially easier to move.
😂 Be careful how you explain things around here.
Butt yes. Mine does the same. Its like the bowl area is slightly thicker than the vapor path side of the glass screen. So I usually insert it while turning clockwise. Once I feel it tighten a little, then I'll push it all the way in. 😂

Apologies for a question that has most likely been asked and addressed, however I’ve search high and low and couldn’t find the answer to my query. Here goes, does the TinyMight come with a UCB cable for charging or do in need to purchase one with my order?

Elfstone,
  • Wow
Reactions: Summer

BigJr48

Apologies for a question that has most likely been asked and addressed, however I’ve search high and low and couldn’t find the answer to my query. Here goes, does the TinyMight come with a UCB cable for charging or do in need to purchase one with my order?
You need to buy a 18650 battery charger, I recommend imrbatteries.com for both the charger and extra batteries.

Shit Snacks

It comes with a nice cable, but you'll need to provide a (2A?) charger plug

It comes with a nice cable, but you'll need to provide a (2A?) charger plug
Once again Snacks to the rescue, thank you kindly. Would a Apple iPad adapter plug do? If not which of the 2A plugs would you recommend?

You need to buy a 18650 battery charger, I recommend imrbatteries.com for both the charger and extra batteries
Thank you for the good advice Bigjr48: I was on the waitlist for the Nitecore D2 2 Channel Battery Charger and three Molicel P26 batteries from 18650 Battery Store. However, I just place the same order from iMR since they have the the Nitecore D2 in stock.

Top Bottom