TinyMight / TM 2

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
OK so I start feeling lucky that my TM runs without problems so far, the issue with the wider adapter that doesn't fit in, received by 2 members, created a very negative impression. I wonder if the glass got wider or the steel ring thinner.

There's always variance in glass parts, as you'll see in pretty much every thread for every vape that has them here, that being said yes it should be checked beforehand

purepotstill

OK so I start feeling lucky that my TM runs without problems so far, the issue with the wider adapter that doesn't fit in, received by 2 members, created a very negative impression. I wonder if the glass got wider or the steel ring thinner.
Yeah, glass size variations. They must buy the stems and just can't test them all so I don't charge them for the inconvenience. Will see what they propose me though.

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
Maybe I should get brave and finally cut mine down to size. That 10mm section stops me using it without an adaptor in some pieces because it hits on the top of the perc stems. I've been thinking about scoring around outside with a file, then try to get all clumsy like you. How do I do that exactly?
I’m not sure I have never worked with glass, there are a couple people in this thread that have far as I know

Sour Dream,
Reactions: BigJr48

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
Maybe I should get brave and finally cut mine down to size. That 10mm section stops me using it without an adaptor in some pieces because it hits on the top of the perc stems. I've been thinking about scoring around outside with a file, then try to get all clumsy like you. How do I do that exactly?
A diamond cutting disk in a Dremel works well. Go slow and do it with a lot of water.

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
I cut down a few stems to work with my splinters this way... Like you said go slow.
Maybe practice first on an extra stem, one you don’t care about. That’s prudent too to the above. I’ve never done it myself and think the above suggestions and going slow are the way to go.

Speaking of going, my TM got me good last night on the way home from my Covid vaccine (1st of 2). I had low battery syndrome however and no spares with me. I was running on 3 again without the CU nuts & washers, got good taste (semi- used load so 2nd sesh), yet the vapor wasn’t really there as I was blowing it out the moonroof. But heck, the effect certainly was. But alas, the low battery made the difference. Later I changed out the batt for another one and was able to get some better clouds on the same temp. So I do get some clouds on low temps with full or partly charged batts. I will say my batts are getting long-in-tooth (the original VTC6 & 2 purchased online shortly after getting my TM 14+ months ago), but I rotate them and they’re still good for 3-4 loads per charge. But the low end charge doesn’t do the low temps any justice, understandably so. Something I need to be wary about with the new CU configuration. I have a couple of new
VTC6s waiting in the wings and may throw them in the rotation soon. I do want to try the Molicell’s next time I buy batts. I gotta say I love my TM. It delivers every single time no matter how I use it! :peace:

Last edited:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I see, thanks. Most support of this vaporizer is coming from forums. Developers must provide Giveaways for the help :lol:
Most support for nearly ALL vapes comes from users rather than vendors. There are thousands of us and few of them. And many of us are sitting here much more often then they are. That is the way of things...

Last edited:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I am too paranoid about battery safety to buy them from Chinese vendors. I tend to go with vendors we know and have some recourse with, like imrbatteries.com or illumn.com or liionwholesale.com. I worry too much about counterfeits.

I know you are following the "distributor" and it should be fine, I'm just willing to pay more to feel comfortable. Aliexpress and dhgate etc can't make me feel comfortable when they are selling stuff I know is counterfeit right next to "authentic" stuff.
Would you buy a Rolex from them? Just sayin...

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
I am too paranoid about battery safety to buy them from Chinese vendors. I tend to go with vendors we know and have some recourse with, like imrbatteries.com or illumn.com or liionwholesale.com. I worry too much about counterfeits.

I know you are following the "distributor" and it should be fine, I'm just willing to pay more to feel comfortable. Aliexpress and dhgate etc can't make me feel comfortable when they are selling stuff I know is counterfeit right next to "authentic" stuff.
Would you buy a Rolex from them? Just sayin...

EXACTY!
One of the best things about the “Molicel” brand, is they sell directly to CERTIFIED distributors, this way you get the real ones, not a clone. This has given Molicel the “vape-friendly” nick name, as most other lithium batteries are NOT sold directly to vape stores, or websites. The big battery manufacturers (Sony/Murata etc.) make them to be used in battery PACKS, and electric cars etc. All uses where a BMS (battery management system) is safely monitoring the batteries. They don’t want or advertise SINGLE CELL use, because they were not intended for it, and they want to avoid legal responsibility for their batteries being misused. A large portion of what’s out there, are RE-WRAPS.
Good luck, BUYER BEWARE....

dzoinp

Accessory Maker

I know you are following the "distributor" and it should be fine,

EXACTY!
One of the best things about the “Molicel” brand, is they sell directly to CERTIFIED distributors
Ok... :dog:

Inked-Screenshot-2021-04-21-174125.gif

RustyOldNail

Well I figured YOU did your homework, but my post was for those LESS educated on the Molicel difference.
That list is dated 2019, there are more authorized dealers now.
If you own a battery charger that includes analysis, one can at least test for total mAh, and see if it’s close to the advertised amount. That weeds out the obvious fakes.

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Well I figured YOU did your homework, but my post was for those LESS educated on the Molicel difference.
That list is dated 2019, there are more authorized dealers now.
If you own a battery charger that includes analysis, one can at least test for total mAh, and see if it’s close to the advertised amount. That weeds out the obvious fakes.
Molicel! Molicel! Molicel! I have nothing but thanks to you guys and this great forum and community that has me learning more about lots of things. I’ll buy those next time around, definitely. All good and feeling chatty on a rare day off during the week. Haven’t used the TM yet and saving it for later (I’ve been Hopping while contractors are here). I ground up several strains last night and forgot to save a nug to put inside my now hollow CU (sans nuts & washers). You see how good the TM works? I’m starting to forget things :rofl:Next time I want to try! Happy Humpday! :peace:

purepotstill

Sorry for double post, but can't edit anymore. I'm pleasantly surprised with TM's CS. Two days ago, they answered me asking for a vid to describe the problem (seems you were right guys, my English may have been too refined...). Sent him the vid, and had a mail today telling they're sending me another adapter. Just have to wait now.

Edit :

Last edited:

RustyOldNail

Molicel! Molicel! Molicel! I have nothing but thanks to you guys and this great forum and community that has me learning more about lots of things. I’ll buy those next time around, definitely. All good and feeling chatty on a rare day off during the week. Haven’t used the TM yet and saving it for later (I’ve been Hopping while contractors are here). I ground up several strains last night and forgot to save a nug to put inside my now hollow CU (sans nuts & washers). You see how good the TM works? I’m starting to forget things :rofl:Next time I want to try! Happy Humpday! :peace:

Just received an email, the Molicel 18650 P28a are back in stock. Latest version, same as the P26, BUT, another 200mAh in capacity.

Authorized Molicel distributor:

Shit Snacks

Just received an email, the Molicel 18650 P28a are back in stock. Latest version, same as the P26, BUT, another 200mAh in capacity.

Authorized Molicel distributor:

Cool, "timmerz10" gets 5% off too not that that amounts to much savings though lol

Skinku

Fogstar.co.uk have them in as well, according to their website:
This is a limited production cell - they are rare and aren't produced very often. Once they are gone, they are gone.
Bit pricey though.

2minTurkish

Cool, "timmerz10" gets 5% off too not that that amounts to much savings though lol
Good shit @Shit Snacks I was disappointed when they were sold out.
https://liionwholesale.com/ got em too for a tiny bit cheaper. They are about ~20% cheaper per battery but once shipping is included the difference is small... unless you're putting in a massive order.

Shit Snacks

Good shit @Shit Snacks I was disappointed when they were sold out.
https://liionwholesale.com/ got em too for a tiny bit cheaper. They are about ~20% cheaper per battery but once shipping is included the difference is small... unless you're putting in a massive order.

Ah yeah they don't offer a shipping option as cheap as the store.com, that is why I ordered from them last time too (on top of their sale) and I think this is the reason I never ordered from lion warehouse actually... Their cheap prices get offset by the shipping since I'm never ordering that many at once I suppose? Because yeah anyway I ordered only three p28a from battery store and the total was under $25 shipped, why the hell not indeed!

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
My quote was LIION and it's about a buck more than BATTERYSTORE would be, but last time I ordered from Liion the "gift" was a decent (cheap) flashlight I have been using ever since so I'll gamble on that. :lol:
All I've ever gotten as a promo from other vendors have been battery storage boxes, which are useful but worth about 25¢.

Top Bottom