TinyMight / TM 2

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
My quote was LIION and it's about a buck more than BATTERYSTORE would be, but last time I ordered from Liion the "gift" was a decent (cheap) flashlight I have been using ever since so I'll gamble on that. :lol:
All I've ever gotten as a promo from other vendors have been battery storage boxes, which are useful but worth about 25¢.

Oh that's cool, I didn't know about the free gift! But yeah their quote for three batteries for me was $2 more than batt store sooo

Shit Snacks,

2minTurkish

My quote was LIION and it's about a buck more than BATTERYSTORE would be, but last time I ordered from Liion the "gift" was a decent (cheap) flashlight I have been using ever since so I'll gamble on that. :lol:
All I've ever gotten as a promo from other vendors have been battery storage boxes, which are useful but worth about 25¢.

Oh that's cool, I didn't know about the free gift! But yeah their quote for three batteries for me was $2 more than batt store sooo

Interesting, I got 4 batteries and all in Liion was 30 cents cheaper than Battery Store (with the Timmerz10 discount).

Spike11552

I have a splinter v2 stem that I heard works as a WPA stem for the Tm (I haven’t tried yet) but it just got me thinking. Do they happen to sell like silicone sleeves that go over different glass tube sizes 14mm,16mm,18mm etc that convert your normal stem into a WPA stem? If not why the hell haven’t they created something that sounds so simple? And I don’t mean a silicone sleeve to slap right into my oven obviously that would melt it but to use for an extension collar like a 18mm to 18mm female to female connection.

Easywider

Simple is the way
I have a splinter v2 stem that I heard works as a WPA stem for the Tm (I haven’t tried yet) but it just got me thinking. Do they happen to sell like silicone sleeves that go over different glass tube sizes 14mm,16mm,18mm etc that convert your normal stem into a WPA stem? If not why the hell haven’t they created something that sounds so simple? And I don’t mean a silicone sleeve to slap right into my oven obviously that would melt it but to use for an extension collar like a 18mm to 18mm female to female connection.

This one works really well

This ones nearly universal

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
This one works really well

This ones nearly universal
I have both above but have only used the universal one with my TM on a few rare occasions. I’m such a native user that I don’t use much external cooling or filtration with my vapes (all portable - for the time being. A desktop can’t be ruled out in the not-too-distant future. But I digress). The universal WPA works well in general and a great accessory to have. SneakyPete offers one too. TGIF. :peace:

Skinku

Losing the CU gubbins is like burning your bra in the Sixties I would imagine.
I’m down to one part of the CU with 8 BBs within sealed by a 10mm screen, freeing up one of those pricey CU casings.
It also looks rather smart for those aesthetically bent.
3F308CD8-C13E-410B-823E-66338ED9685C.jpeg

Whoever recommended the Ditanium WPA is worthy of a Skinku hug, I never got on with the multi WPA, I want a bigger adjustable bowl and I cant be arsed with another adapter for the 18mm.
Here she is, I call her the Full Metal Dildo.
4F83B678-F5DC-4227-BA7C-26F07AA5A794.jpeg
I use 7mm id, 1.5mm orings for the WPA.
It has a nice lip feel compared to those dirty ground joints, so I can take a happy hit on 4 before braving the glass pieces.
That’s all I think I need, just these two.
For today.

Last edited:

stonedmallone

man I'm down to either a tinymight or a firewood 7. I'm leaning towards tinymight but does anyone think they are going to release a second one soon? Also when I buy from the site is there any must have options I should check off to buy? thanks

NimChimpsky

man I'm down to either a tinymight or a firewood 7. I'm leaning towards tinymight but does anyone think they are going to release a second one soon? Also when I buy from the site is there any must have options I should check off to buy? thanks
Fwiw I ordered a TM and a FW7 around the same time (about a month ago) and received my TM in 6 days, will probs get my FW7 in ~3 weeks from now. The FW7 delay was known up front, so no issues, just be aware you will likely get the TM much quicker if that's important to you. I dont think anyone's heard of an upcoming V2 to my knowledge..

I would buy both the stock WPAs from the site if you go with the TM :tup:

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
Losing the CU gubbins is like burning your bra in the Sixties I would imagine.
I’m down to one part of the CU with 8 BBs within sealed by a 10mm screen, freeing up one of those pricey CU casings.
It also looks rather smart for those aesthetically bent.
View attachment 7404

Whoever recommended the Ditanium WPA is worthy of a Skinku hug, I never got on with the multi WPA, I want a bigger adjustable bowl and I cant be arsed with another adapter for the 18mm.
Here she is, I call her the Full Metal Dildo.
View attachment 7406
I use 7mm id, 1.5mm orings for the WPA.
It has a nice lip feel compared to those dirty ground joints, so I can take a happy hit on 4 before braving the glass pieces.
That’s all I think I need, just these two.
For today.
oh I forgot about the ditanium whip mouthpiece, maybe ill use that as my 14mm adapter instead of this partially broken one

get a spare screen for the heater and maybe a basket screen or two on top of the WPA suggestion

Shit Snacks

If you can, save up and get both eventually, perfect complimentary pair!
^there may be some other comparison threads in Ask FC as well btw

If you order now, there have been rolling upgrades sort of over the past year, so yeah you are getting the most latest version, and there is no news of any actual second version, any updates have been largely minor, I think, mostly improved fit and finish... Yes grab both WPA and the extra long stem if it appeals to you, spare o-rings and screens, anything you don't already have, spare glass stem or several if you have breakage concerns!

Last edited:

Djsleepy

Ugh! So on my just repaired unit I was adjusting and the oring under lid came out so it gave me a reason to look at my metal strip and to my surprise they did not cut out as I have seen either others repairs or new units so that metal strip fits nice snug along inside of wood?!?!?!:shrug: But sure seems to hit harder now; wondering how bad my temp dial was messed up? Either way no complaints here! My TM’s both get a good workout every day and Compliment my Bowle rather nicely! Have a great day !

sparrowman

How do you guys pack your stems (yes I cross posted in reddit r/tinymight2)? Mainly interested in the gap between herb and heater. I imagine if too close to the heater you're more likely to get hot spots?

Shit Snacks

That looks really cool!
I do wonder how scary it is to use out and about and to carry that.
I'll most likely break it in that joint area haha...

I love my extra-long stem tho...

Well I have not taken mine out and about, but I can assure you the glass is super duper thick even at the joint! Extra long stem is more portable though being one piece?

How do you guys pack your stems (yes I cross posted in reddit r/tinymight2)? Mainly interested in the gap between herb and heater. I imagine if too close to the heater you're more likely to get hot spots?

You'll see a wide variety of opinions, many people think that it is best to have a little gap for that reason, but I don't bother, I load basket screens in my RBT stems that are pretty close to the edge, it depends how much I am loading at the time, how close the herbs are to the edge. Oftentimes I am loading full and they are right up to the edge, and I have no problem with hot spots. A way to control hot spots, would be the temp settings as I tend to milk the low temps, but also how you draw and grind potentially.

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
I only fill a tinymight basket screen with herb 🌿 and I place it in the stem two basket screen depth down..... by which I mean if you put 2 screens in the stem close together but not touching I use the position of the deeper basket. To close to the heater and I find you get a bigger dead spot in the centre, heating is more uniform farther from the heater especially if you are a higher temperature user who uses small size loads.

@dzoinp may have a mod that might interest you. Proceed at your own risk of course.
I'm testing the dzoinp mod currently and liking it a fair amount, makes the performance more like my Tafée Bowle

Top Bottom