TinyMight / TM 2

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
Brian - I'm not clear if he is sending a brand new one or a refurbished one. it doesn't matter to me as long as it works. From his email, it seems to be a brand new one.

Thats awesome, either way.

When I originally read you chucked the broken one, I was wondering what would happen if he finally got around to responding to you and asked if you could send it back in for repair/replacement... glad it wasn't an issue! I would hope that he would do that anyway after such a long time of no communication, but it wouldn't have surprised me if he were to say you're out of luck .

Bazinga

When I originally read you chucked the broken one, I was wondering what would happen if he finally got around to responding to you and asked if you could send it back in for repair/replacement... glad it wasn't an issue! I would hope that he would do that anyway after such a long time of no communication, but it wouldn't have surprised me if he were to say you're out of luck .
I had emailed. TM to let them know that I had no use for a paper weight and so I tossed it the trash.

I'm just happy Dave responded and even happier that they will send a replacement.

Kins

Just receive my Tinymight. Where do I load the herb with the water attachment?. I got the wpa with it direct from Tinymight. I want to make sure I don't put it in the wrong place. LMAO.

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
Just receive my Tinymight. Where do I load the herb with the water attachment?. I got the wpa with it direct from Tinymight. I want to make sure I don't put it in the wrong place. LMAO.
Which wpa did you get? The multi or 18mm?

Bad Dog,

Kins

I'm so totally not a WPA expert, but isn't there one end with ground glass that is supposed to be inserted in some water piece like a bong? That leaves the other end for the herb to be put in. :-)

Again: not a WPA expert here.

Yeah it's super easy to figure out. I figured it out. Now I gotta wait a few hours for it to charge or however long it takes.

Kins

If you are charging internal try and use a 2 amp plug for the fastest charging

How do I tell if it's 2 amp plug?. I have a plug in part with a usb port for charging that storz & bickel sells on it's website, meant for the crafty+. Would that be ok?. Now I'm just using the usb port on my UPS or uninterruptible power supply.

Using this adapter, it does say 2amps on the back of it, so it should be ok yes?

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
How do I tell if it's 2 amp plug?. I have a plug in part with a usb port for charging that storz & bickel sells on it's website, meant for the crafty+. Would that be ok?. Now I'm just using the usb port on my UPS or uninterruptible power supply.

Using this adapter, it does say 2amps on the back of it, so it should be ok yes?

It says on the plug what it is but you should be fine, my original crafty came with a 2 amp plug should probably be the same for the crafty±

Kins

Ok now I can't figure out how to get this thing to turn on. I want to turn on "on demand mode". It says Press the button 3 times quickly. This thing is wonky. First hits were combustion. Now I empty it and I can't figure out how to turn the thing off. Seriously it's super hot now and I don't know how to turn it off.

Kins,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Ok now I can't figure out how to get this thing to turn on. I want to turn on "on demand mode". It says Press the button 3 times quickly. This thing is wonky. First hits were combustion. Now I empty it and I can't figure out how to turn the thing off. Seriously it's super hot now and I don't know how to turn it off.

Turning it on and turning it off are the same, tap button three times quickly, it's been discussed many times different strategies for getting the press right, it can be tricky... Even if you accidentally turned it on in session mode, by holding down on the third tap, you still do the three taps again to turn it off... Also what temp setting were you on, I always recommend starting low....

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...

You still amaze me.....

Kins

Turning it on and turning it off are the same, tap button three times quickly, it's been discussed many times different strategies for getting the press right, it can be tricky... Even if you accidentally turned it on in session mode, by holding down on the third tap, you still do the three taps again to turn it off... Also what temp setting were you on, I always recommend starting low....

Thanks. It's on level 5.

Shit Snacks

Thanks. It's on level 5.

I never understand why people do that, whenever I get a new vape I am trying out the low settings first... I mean that is my preference in general anyway, but still, to get to know a vape and its temp settings... To be fair I think TM suggests starting at 6 and many people do, but yeah I'd say start at 4 as the highest so you can get a sense of how yours is even performing for you... But I most always start around 3 in my normal use, stepping by around .5 for each hit, rotating the stem too (no stirring)

Kins

I never understand why people do that, whenever I get a new vape I am trying out the low settings first... I mean that is my preference in general anyway, but still, to get to know a vape and its temp settings... To be fair I think TM suggests starting at 6 and many people do, but yeah I'd say start at 4 as the highest so you can get a sense of how yours is even performing for you... But I most always start around 3 in my normal use, stepping by around .5 for each hit, rotating the stem too (no stirring)

Rotating the stem, that can replace stirring?. I'm throughly vaked and have not combusted since the first two times. I found running it at 5 is pretty great for me and the wife. She got the hang of it faster than I did. It's ok I'm a bit of slow learner but hey I'm getting good hits and they are soooo smooth. I'm running it with the WPA adapter through my 14 inch Roor Bent kneck bong. Can't get over how cool this vapor seems. Maybe I'm just really baked and it feels that way to me. I can't tell. The vapor quality is just dang. Only downside is I can't think of a downside right now. Well the vibration isn't very loud at all, kind of muffled. Have a great night everyone. I know I will!

Shit Snacks

Rotating the stem, that can replace stirring?. I'm throughly vaked and have not combusted since the first two times. I found running it at 5 is pretty great for me and the wife. She got the hang of it faster than I did. It's ok I'm a bit of slow learner but hey I'm getting good hits and they are soooo smooth. I'm running it with the WPA adapter through my 14 inch Roor Bent kneck bong. Can't get over how cool this vapor seems. Maybe I'm just really baked and it feels that way to me. I can't tell. The vapor quality is just dang. Only downside is I can't think of a downside right now. Well the vibration isn't very loud at all, kind of muffled. Have a great night everyone. I know I will!

Haha nice nice, yeah if you are going through water then I also would not go below 5 in that case, and yes it really rips!

That is classic, when you spend all your time testing and researching, then pass it to your partner who gets an amazing hit better than you ever could lol

And yeah rotating the stem can help, not sure how necessary it is really here, if you want to get every last bit out you will still need to stir, but I never start because the meager hit that results is not worthwhile to me. The way I load and use it, the extraction is more than fine for me!

angular ocelot

i dont think turning the stem helps anything. i still do it because why not but i dont believe it helps.
i can see how a 45 degree turn would be useful in a p80 because the pattern the heat makes is in the shape of a cross but the tinymight is a circle.

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
i dont think turning the stem helps anything. i still do it because why not but i dont believe it helps.
i can see how a 45 degree turn would be useful in a p80 because the pattern the heat makes is in the shape of a cross but the tinymight is a circle.
It’s the old placebo turn. I do it too. I still get a minute fraction of a different color AVB inside the (stock) stem walls but I know my load is done based on taste and diminished vapor. I dislike stirring too. It’s just me and respect those that do. The Tinymight still rocks 9+ months for me, every single time :) :peace:

angular ocelot

It’s the old placebo turn. I do it too. I still get a minute fraction of a different color AVB inside the (stock) stem walls but I know my load is done based on taste and diminished vapor. I dislike stirring too. It’s just me and respect those that do. The Tinymight still rocks 9+ months for me, every single time :) :peace:
i dont think stirring does much either but i also do that. i got a slightly bent tooth pick i push the cooling unit in a bit, twizzle the stick, cover the end with my thumb and shake it all about, push the cooling unit back up. then i insert the tube in the device, give it a twist for good luck and away i go.
thats the way, aha aha, i like it, aha aha.

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
i push the cooling unit in a bit, twizzle the stick, cover the end with my thumb and shake it all about, push the cooling unit back up.
When I bought TM, I hated stirring ... I came from crafty and just stirred in my enano.
With the TM it is different because I pack the same in height as in width and with this amount I don't see how not to stir. I don't do temp step's
That's where my mod screen comes in ... which I suggest you try... is very easy, just a rimmed screen basket, placed in the original set up screen(link in my signature) don't need to touch the cooling unit anymore(to stirr), because the greens are far from the end of the stem

angular ocelot

When I bought TM, I hated stirring ... I came from crafty and just stirred in my enano.
With the TM it is different because I pack the same in height as in width and with this amount I don't see how not to stir. I don't do temp step's
That's where my mod screen comes in ... which I suggest you try... is very easy, just a rimmed screen basket, placed in the original set up screen(link in my signature) don't need to touch the cooling unit anymore(to stirr), because the greens are far from the end of the stem
the thing i like best about your mod is that it centres the tube nicely when in place. for me though, it takes the herb too far from the heater and im vaping at ten to start with.

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
@angular ocelot:

the thing i like best about your mod is that it centres the tube nicely when in place.
I always forget about this feature ... :D

Yeesssss!... it is much firmer than with the original screen :whip:

it takes the herb too far from the heater and im vaping at ten to start with.
ten?? :o
With my actual TM at 7 the avb is very very dark, with the mod I'm using it at 5.
I can't even imagine going any further ... there would definitely be combustion at 10 ... which is also not a good thing.
I am thinking about lowering this TM! lol This was never said here, was it?:rofl:

Last edited:
Top Bottom