TinyMight / TM 2

PossumMD

Has anyone else had no luck with contacting Tinymight? I placed an order for some accessories about two months ago...the WPA came after a couple weeks, but the o-rings and extra stems were not included. I've emailed them twice now to try and resolve the issue, with no reply except the automated email that arrives immediately saying it may take them a while to respond...well, 6+ weeks is pretty ridiculous. In my last message about a week ago I said I will be forced to contact my credit card company if they don't reply...crickets so far.

On a separate note I LOVE THE TINYMIGHT!!! Compact + Powerful + My Style in terms of looks, and pretty smooth. Also, no annoying apps to deal with and you can change the temp easily with the dial (why don't more vapes use a dial??).
Yeah, none of us are having prompt communication. I've gone over a month now without hearing from them. It's getting to be a bit much...

Cannaisseur

Yeah, none of us are having prompt communication. I've gone over a month now without hearing from them. It's getting to be a bit much...
Yeah...this is ridiculous. I'm gonna issue a chargeback on my credit card...maybe THAT will get their attention.

Cannaisseur,

PossumMD

Yeah...this is ridiculous. I'm gonna issue a chargeback on my credit card...maybe THAT will get their attention.
Wouldn't mind hearing how you go with that, I've been sorely tempted to do it as a way of getting a reply. Never done it before though, so I'm not entirely sure how it works...

PossumMD,

sickmanfraud

I haven't posted in this thread in a long time.

I got my TinyMight about 6-7 months ago and it's my most used vape.

The last time that I had direct contact with the manufacturer (the maker or the creator are too biblical for my taste) he told me that he was spending 6+ hours a day answering emails. That's 1/4 of a 24 hour period and the majority of many people's working hours. Let the man have a few minutes to make vapes!

I have no inside information on what vendors receive Tinymight or not. I speculate that in order to get a vapefiend review vapefiend may have wanted to stock the Tinymight.

However, as a former business owner I understand that the manufacturer makes much more money when he sells us a vape a retail rather than selling them wholesale. Pure economics.

When demand lowers then Tinymight will likely make it to local retailers.

In any event, patience is called for. Besides patience, what are the other choices?

PossumMD

patience is called for. Besides patience, what are the other choices?
A reply in less than a month of a half. Yeah, he's busy, that's great. But I have an expensive paperweight at the moment and am now considering buying a tetra or fw. I'm pretty much done with this piss poor treatment I'm getting, especially given that he has my money.

trevytrev

Happy little clouds
The last time that I had direct contact with the manufacturer (the maker or the creator are too biblical for my taste) he told me that he was spending 6+ hours a day answering emails. That's 1/4 of a 24 hour period and the majority of many people's working hours. Let the man have a few minutes to make vapes!

May I ask when you spoke to him? If he is spending 6 hours a day answering emails, you would think we would have all had replies to our emails? I have been really patient, I expected a wait of 4 weeks as that was what they told me directly and I thought it maybe be slightly longer but it's now been six weeks and I've had no update still.

Tweakz

@PossumMD , @trevytrev

I understand you well , and I would also be angry and indignant , but I think that the manufacturer will soon get feedback. a little more patience is needed . something must have gone wrong with him :(
I have owned tm for about 7 months and have always kept in touch with the manufacturer. after all, this is the top and one of the best portable vapes in the world right now.
Yes I would like everything to get better and everyone to get their devices :peace:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Even if one is down for some reason, the help should mind the shop?

Good CS, good for the business.

Satisfy your paying customers, and they will be loyal.

Or things will go boom 💥 . South, anyway.

@Djsleepy and I, we need to get on the TinyMight bandwagon? If possible. :cheers:

stark1,
Reactions: Jill NYC

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
ALSO, received my red CU orings from a second different eBay vendor and very mixed results. The first few I tried didn’t fit properly and the CU slides down the stem easily. A couple were a bit better and not as much slide but definitely loose. Both orders while nominal cost-wise we’re recommend by a couple different folks on here too. Beside getting them directly from Ville, can anyone recommend ones that consistently work? I know these are cheap and there’s tolerance with them as well as with the stock stems. Is it really trial-and-error at this point? The original ones from Ville simply fit better and a tad thicker. It’s a bit head scratching I can’t get the right ones to fit :hmm::peace:
have mixed results even with the original (clear) o rings
I've rolled it, cajoled it, cussed at it - still can't get the darn thing to seat properly.
I use ISO to clean the stem, cooling unit and o-rings. I don't know if this is what makes the o-rings start to get flat and CU to slide down the stem ...
However, I have already solved the problem with the smaller o-rings of the Mighty / Crafty mouthpiece. At the beginning it’s good to put a little lubrication :brow: ... they’re a little fat

combustion accidents with the TM are mostly linked to drawing prior to the buzz announcing the set temperature being reached,
This never happened to me ... sometimes I even accidentally release the button and press again and I never had a combustion episode with the TM, but it was close due to "our bug"

dzoinp,

Vape Halen

my mesh holder always seems to be stuck when I clean the TM and then I have to push the screen dangerously in the direction of the heater to get it out. should it just fall out when turned upwards as in all the tutorials or whats your prefered method to clean it?

Vape Halen,

shopdognyc

If anything goes for the TM team is that despite the slow response, they are producing a great product. Haven't pulled the trigger but I'm sure I will eventually.

It seems like they need to scale up and hire someone to help with certain parts of the business. Was it a 2 person team? Not a bad problem they are facing, showing signs that they are doing well.

shopdognyc,
Reactions: Bad Dog

Glatch

I just wanna share these nice caps and plugs.

After a very long a package from China finally arrived. Some very nice fitting silicone caps and plugs.

They fit very nicely.
Annotation 2020-08-25 192042.png

For the one who is interested, I ordered the 15.7mm for the stem and the 16.5 for the TM as a plug.

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
I just wanna share these nice caps and plugs.

After a very long a package from China finally arrived. Some very nice fitting silicone caps and plugs.

They fit very nicely.
View attachment 2051

For the one who is interested, I ordered the 15.7mm for the stem and the 16.5 for the TM as a plug.

Ooh ooh. Gotta get me some too!

Speaking of caps, can anyone recommend similar for our VTC6 power plants?

Used my Tinymight on session mode last night for first time in a while (maybe a week). It definitely feels hotter in the hand when using it in session mode than in on-demand mode with my higher temp range in the 7s. I was also outside too after dinner and it’s still pretty warm here in the Northeast but the unit was definitely hotter than usual. Not burning hot but noticeably warmer/hotter. No matter, the TM still rocks - every single time. :peace:

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Just received mine. Test driving.

QUESTION: Using in ON DEMAND MODE, 3 clicks, then hold button in, but WAIT till vibration, then hit.
Do you have to WAIT for the VIBRATION, each time you go for another hit, like if you put it down for a minute or two.
Thanks.

RustyOldNail,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Just received mine. Test driving.

QUESTION: Using in ON DEMAND MODE, 3 clicks, then hold button in, but WAIT till vibration, then hit.
Do you have to WAIT for the VIBRATION, each time you go for another hit, like if you put it down for a minute or two.
Thanks.

Yes, even if you don't put it down with back-to-back hits, it's for proper temp regulation.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
The funny thing is he could probably respond to hundreds of people at a time in a single message if he would just make formal posts on here again, and maybe one for Reddit.

This is an internet vape, nobody knows about this who isn't an online member of the vape community. All you have to do is address the community as a whole and I bet half the message bombardment would cease. It's not like an S&B or Arizer vape where people are walking into local retailers and leaving with one.

CremeFraiche1127

Has anyone had issues with their heater not getting hot enough all of a sudden? I've tried different packs and bowl sizes and always the same result; I get one or two okay hits (not nearly as good as I was getting before) at setting 8 and the herb is practically green. I've tried pulling really slow and long and barely get any vapor after those two hits. Any thoughts? I've tried different batteries as well and no luck.

CremeFraiche1127,
Top Bottom