TinyMight / TM 2

khelek41girl

Accessory Maker
@Summer At the moment, I no longer have plans to carry the TinyMight. I have also removed the "Coming Soon" listing on my site. The Maker was never able to give me an official date as to when they were going to send out devices, and even though I was the first to get on the list for a bulk order, they have decided to fulfill everyone else's orders over supplying a US location, and have even gone so far as to supply EU retailers over fulfilling the order. The last I spoke with them was months ago, and since, I have heard nothing from them. They repeatedly went back on their word, and strung me along from October of 2019 to May of 2020. After that, I gave up trying.

While I love the TinyMight, and wish for its success, the fact that they made false promises, went back on their word, gave other retailers priority while neglecting their original order, and then ceased communication... Lets just say it didn't instill confidence in me to even want to carry their product anymore.

Now, speaking as an artisan and a maker myself, I know things don't always work out according to plan. And, as a small business owner, I totally understand if they decided to just keep it in house and not worry about dealing with retailers. They have a website and a sales portal, so why not sell the devices themselves? But, to hear that they are supplying EU retailers (even in limited small batches), while neglecting their original retail supporter...kinda just sucks. I would have at least appreciated a little communication letting me know their future plans, even if KGWoodcrafts wasn't going to be a part of it.

I hope for everyone's sake that they are just buckling down and keeping their heads low while they work hard to complete all of your individual orders. Ultimately, you all are the end user, and are the ones that should be getting the products. Whether it comes from KGWoodcrafts, Vapefiend, or TinyMight Direct, as long as you all are supported, that is what matters most.

I still use my TM several times a week, and it is still one of my top performing vapes. I love the device and have nothing bad to say about it even after almost a full year of use. In the end, I am happy that it exists, and happy that there is someone out there with the know-how to make something of such quality. My proverbial hat is off to them. My only hope is that they do what they need to to take care of everyone, and can get their production times down to an appropriate level. I won't be responding to any of the "I told you so" posts that might crop up from the already bitter people on here. I still wish the best of TinyMight Vapes and harbor no ill will towards them. 2020 has been a really shitty year, and a lot of really tough stuff has happened. I'm just proud of them for still being around after all this crap! Best of luck to them, and I hope all of you get your devices in a timely manner!

dale_ranchero

Stuff Doer
Can you clarify your request a bit? Are you looking for spares? If so email the manufacturer. Or are you hoping to get rid of the glass entirely (use a different material)?
Looking for a replacement because unit was dropped and inner glass suffered. Still usable, but would like to fix the issue. Email has already been sent and with how communication has been, I’m not expecting a reply anytime soon. Would be nice to be able to purchase a replacement or spares to feel safer about my TM.

slayyou

Looking for a replacement because unit was dropped and inner glass suffered. Still usable, but would like to fix the issue. Email has already been sent and with how communication has been, I’m not expecting a reply anytime soon. Would be nice to be able to purchase a replacement or spares to feel safer about my TM.
Don't worry, I mean it might take a while (not the greatest I know), when he sends the replacements (he will send replacements) he will likely send you 3- 4, so you should be set for a while. I haven't seen them for sale anywhere. All considered I am thinking maybe a case might be in order for my TM.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
So I am concerned about the battery performance I am getting from my TM. Using a VT6 charged in a Nitecore new i4, I am getting roughly a bowl per buzz. I am only using on demand mode, level 7-7.5 and getting 4 or so draws per bowl. Vapor and AVB production are good. I have cleaned the battery cap and threads and the ends of the battery. I am currently rotating 2 batteries; one was included with the device and other I purchased from Liion. I actually bought 3 from them, but after reading info on this thread, I’m sticking to rotating 2. Any ideas? Is there something I need to reset?

This doesn't sound so bad to me? I guess it would depend how your doing those four hits at 7-7.5 exactly, button wise, but imagine they're not super short hits at least? Maybe a little low for the Sony VTC6, but some batteries just aren't as good, I would say maybe try another fresh one maybe even a different brand...? I don't know I don't pay enough attention to battery life, but 4 bowls per charge is not too bad or absurd sounding to me at least? Performance sounds proper

karec

the customer must pay for their unit prior to it being built

They place a hold for the funds until it ships do they not? That's how my order went. Or has something changed @Fat Freddy ? I haven't been paying attention to payment comments.

I got my TM in the beginning of the year and i dont know how's everything going now with payments but like SquirrelMaster is saying the money only left my PayPal when he sent the device. I also understand the poor CS, everyone like a fast reply, especially if they have a problem with their device and im sure is something he need to address fast.
For those that are waiting to get it, because of recent bad experiences with Ghost and Haze or the present CS i can say with my experience that the TM deserves the hype and since i got it my EVO, Mighty and Crafty are stored away, the IQ got sold and the G43 sometimes makes an appearance, for me the on demand feature is, along side with vapor production and flavour, great with this device.

Cheers
Stay Cool
😎

jbm

This doesn't sound so bad to me? I guess it would depend how your doing those four hits at 7-7.5 exactly, button wise, but imagine they're not super short hits at least? Maybe a little low for the Sony VTC6, but some batteries just aren't as good, I would say maybe try another fresh one maybe even a different brand...? I don't know I don't pay enough attention to battery life, but 4 bowls per charge is not too bad or absurd sounding to me at least? Performance sounds proper
Ok, thanks. I thought I had read about people getting at least 6 per battery on this thread but maybe I’m ok. It’s not that big a deal swapping batteries out.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Ok, thanks. I thought I had read about people getting at least 6 per battery on this thread but maybe I’m ok. It’s not that big a deal swapping batteries out.

Yeah I know some people were getting that, getting as much as like 12 bowls on one battery or something crazy? That is not my experience at least, the range I think I shared was like 4-8 bowls per battery, depending on usage (potentially could be more or as little as three bowls depending on the battery?)

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
I am one of those who reported 8 to 10 sessions per charge (and I still get those) but that number depends on quite a few variables in my opinion. I also observed a tendency for the device to shut down sooner (with the batteries still having more volts) when I'm having a session that is a bit hotter and / or longer, while cooler microdose sessions seem to make the device see the need to swap the battery a bit later. I'm in the midst of a ten day t break (visited my gf, actually heading home right now), but will have a closer look at this behaviour sometime soon.

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Yeah I know some people were getting that, getting as much as like 12 bowls on one battery or something crazy? That is not my experience at least, the range I think I shared was like 4-8 bowls per battery, depending on usage (potentially could be more or as little as three bowls depending on the battery?)
I’m gonna have to track my usage now that you folks got me thinking. I think I get at least 6 loads per full battery charge, maybe close to 8. I don’t run it above 8 and usually finish off loads in the 7s (and start loads between 5-6.5). Indeed usage varies and implicates how the battery runs, and batteries may vary themselves (please don’t ask me about my Grasshopper batts as no two of those ever seem equal to me :bang:). With my 3 VTC6s they all perform about the same and a welcomed consistency at that. And again, my TM rocks every single time :D:peace:

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
I got my TM in the beginning of the year and i dont know how's everything going now with payments but like SquirrelMaster is saying the money only left my PayPal when he sent the device. I also understand the poor CS, everyone like a fast reply, especially if they have a problem with their device and im sure is something he need to address fast.
For those that are waiting to get it, because of recent bad experiences with Ghost and Haze or the present CS i can say with my experience that the TM deserves the hype and since i got it my EVO, Mighty and Crafty are stored away, the IQ got sold and the G43 sometimes makes an appearance, for me the on demand feature is, along side with vapor production and flavour, great with this device.

Cheers
Stay Cool
😎
that good?
I own an EVO, I want to get a mighty and I have a semi bad experiences with the Ghost.
Now I'm confused lol

m0sh,
Reactions: karec

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
@jbm - Whoa, you have the lungs of a whale, huh? :-) Those hits might be the culprit of your sub par battery life; whenever I experienced the device shutting down sooner than expected, it was when I did such super extended draws. Doesn't mean you shouldn't do it, but keep in mind that "empty battery" means "low voltage". Long draws will make voltage drops last longer compared to my usual 6 - 8 second draws, and the longer the drop lasts, the more likely the device will think the battery is spent. Might be worth feeding back to the company.

Vaporific

Meant to add that I use on demand mode most of the time. Set the temp as above depending whether I’m starting or finishing a bowl, take 2-3 10 second-ish draws and turn it off. Repeat and rinse. I don’t leave it on that long, maybe 5 minutes tops at any one time. Some have mentioned leaving it on for longer periods but I don’t feel the need. Take a few draws and I’m good. VERY good. Not sure if my routine is optimally using the battery but seems to work for me. I will say I don’t get much play when the battery level is at two buzzes. This varies a little. Most of the good work is done on 3 and 4 buzz levels :lol: :peace:

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
that good?
I own an EVO, I want to get a mighty and I have a semi bad experiences with the Ghost.
Now I'm confused lol
After the first day with my TM ... Crafty, Volcano Classic, Plenty, E-nano, Vapman, Pax3 - On the shelf ... :brow:

edit:

ok ... the Crafty has been used a few times ... hmmm ... I don't miss him

Last edited:

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
After the first day with my TM ... Crafty, Volcano Classic, Plenty, E-nano, Vapman, Pax3 - On the shelf ... :brow:

edit:

ok ... the Crafty has been used a few times ... hmmm ... I don't miss him

That's great, my only concern is loading and cleaning the device...otherwise it looks amazing.
how many can you pack in one bowl?

m0sh,

Mr.Sifter

I just started reading about the Tinymight.

It sounds to good to be true.
Is this whole „manufacturer not responding“ thing a grasshopper fiasko all over again?

how will you handle warranty claims with this kind of customer communication ?

Mr.Sifter,

Potatovape

I just started reading about the Tinymight.

It sounds to good to be true.
Is this whole „manufacturer not responding“ thing a grasshopper fiasko all over again?

Basically if you want a kickass vape get the tinymight! But only if you can afford to lose the money for an undetermined amount of time. Also, out of the few warranty issues ive seen on reddit, the guy answered 1/3 of the issues i saw after i think a month? The other two were either ignored or didnt update their posts

Siebter

Less soul, more mind

Not quite as bad if you ask me. The general approach of the TM crew is to ensure quick and personal customer service, and they succeeded in doing so for quite a while. Things started to change only a short while ago when PayPal stopped cooperating with the company (and many other cannabis related companies as well), which caused some issues, delays and frustrations. Add the general global situation and the fact that the Tinymight is one of the most wanted vape devices these days (which apparently causes some growing pains) and you will have an idea what to expect. I'm sure they will get back to their original approach... well, sometime soon I hope. :-)

Vaporific

Basically if you want a kickass vape get the tinymight!
EVERY. SINGLE. TIME!! It kicked my ass last night though a lack of sleep the last few days due to work also contributed. Just waked and baked early Sunday morning with it before a drive to Maine and I’m flying. Must’ve been the kief sandwich for a load too. This vape is so powerful and versatile, it’s amazing. Cool harmonious vapor. Every single time. :peace:

karec

Well regarding battery length its not that straight forward.... there is a lot of variables like temp used, length of the session, length of the pull to name a few, there are people that like to extract in just 2/3 puffs right before the taste start to go sour (but this also depends on the strain) so i guess those guys can pull a lot of sessions, if you go high temp also decrease the number of sessions.
I use temps @4,5-5, i like to prolong even when the taste its not there anymore im satisfied with the vapor production until i get full extraction (popcorn smell) so is way beyond those 3 puffs, also i stir to end the sesh, end result i can pull off 4-6 (like Shit Snacks mentioned) so when i go out i never take a extra bat.
Im not even going to the bats that are no longer new, after all the bat is number 1 factor on this discussion.

that good?
Now I'm confused lol

Its good but main difference here (for me) is the on demand feature, i dont feel im running because the flower is cooking and i can relax and take a break if i want, if you go high temps with the TM the EVO rules in taste (no doubt) but if you like me and @dzoinp and use low temps yes can put the EVO on the shelf.... the same with the Mighty and Crafty... The IQ got completely blown with the TM.... the adjustable chamber also is a feature that makes this device great but also with the EVO we have that but not with the M and C....

One of the things that is not mentioned that often is that the TM is really good with small amounts, i can pack 1/3 of what i usually use with the Mighty turn a bit high (not going over 6 with flower only with concentrates) and get 2 really great puffs before ending so its useable in different scenarios. (usually i use 1/2 what i use on the EVO and i rather have 2 seshs that overfill the TM stem).

Cleaning is straight forward like Dzoinp mentioned already, i clean mine when i start to experience a lack of vapor and a bit of constraint in the air path usually around every week 4/5 sesh a day.

Cheers
😎

Last edited:

LabPong

Even Troy said in his vid review that he doesn't even have the latest design as some add'l. changes have been made. I have time & patience. At the right time, I will definitely get this vape. For now, I have several vapes I love so I'm not needing, just plain-old wanting as I believe this vape will suit me perfectly. For now, I'm keeping up with the thread, & you thread members have made it so that I can hit the ground running when I do get it. :tup:

Troy's and the other reviewers units, were pretty much beta production units way back then. His TM had issues and did not function properly.

Now he has a new unit and that is what you see him use now that he has a working unit!

See his recent review here.......
420VapeZone TM Review

Also........I have 3 Tiny Mights now (3 G43's & 3 Elev8r's too).....that should tell you something.....just a tiny little something....... 😉

They’re decent hits, probably in the 15 to 20 second range. At least they feel that long. :)

That is normal..... With you one one end of the scale....Siebter on the other....I am in-between you 2 in how I use.

I always use a wpa in water. I draw about 10 seconds max.....5-6 hits max on power #6. I get about 5-6 good sessions.

Also, the TM draws a lot of wattage in use....more than most portables. So it needs a cell that can handle the amp draw through the voltage drop when using. The TM will tell you how good your cells really are.....or how many sessions that cell is capable of in the TM. I see a big difference when I use other cells besides the VTC6's. I also use the VTC5D's.....they work well too.

Last edited:
Top Bottom