• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Really nice work G. What would be the minimum amount of material needed? I know about .5g is the max but was curious if a smaller amount (say about .1g or so) would work.

Thanks

Hmm tough question. I guess experimenting would be in order my opinion i would say .25 min but we shall see, i am out of testing material as ive done alot but ill see if i can.

OB

Id like to put a cap or plug in the female part where the cart screws in so I dont lint it all up. Keeping the cart in is risky while pocketed. I was gonna look for an ecig one but were 601 thread? Anyone find anything to put in there? On a side note I put a 5ohm in the freezer to really push it to the limit and after it thawed out everything worked great still. Then I dropped it through the cracks of a dock at work, but it was golden up untill then.

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Thanks G, hopefully you have some Larry laying around.

You are welcome.

Id like to put a cap or plug in the female part where the cart screws in so I dont lint it all up. Keeping the cart in is risky while pocketed. I was gonna look for an ecig one but were 601 thread? Anyone find anything to put in there? On a side note I put a 5ohm in the freezer to really push it to the limit and after it thawed out everything worked great still. Then I dropped it through the cracks of a dock at work, but it was golden up untill then.

For the cap i would suggest a screw adapter that would be the cheapest and easiest way to accomplish that task.

Sorry to hear about the cart my friend.

Ok since this thing is winding down. For all the Persei owners that purchased the persei's with out serial numbers. there is only 200 out there. Please create an account on Delta9vapes.com when you do create it wait for me i will post up later next week what we are going to do for you guys.

Fully Melted

It's OK to enjoy your medicine.
I love surprises. :nod:

BE0qr.jpg

Darb

You are welcome.

For the cap i would suggest a screw adapter that would be the cheapest and easiest way to accomplish that task.

Sorry to hear about the cart my friend.

Ok since this thing is winding down. For all the Persei owners that purchased the persei's with out serial numbers. there is only 200 out there. Please create an account on Delta9vapes.com when you do create it wait for me i will post up later next week what we are going to do for you guys.

If we already have an account that will do?
Or is a separate account needed for this?

Darb,

jpdnkstr

Wish I had on of those first 200, I've got 438, oh well, I still love this thing! I also must say my ss tank is working beautifully as well, no cigarettes for 3 days!

Wish I had on of those first 200, I've got 438, oh well, I still love this thing! I also must say my ss tank is working beautifully as well, no cigarettes for 3 days!

Awesome! Thanks to e-cigs, I haven't had an analog cigarette in 2 months!

Is the ss tank meant to be used with the omicron (i.e. is it made to be flush with the omicron body)? Do you use it w/ the persei? If so, how does it look? How much juice does it hold?

UpUpandAway,
Reactions: jpdnkstr

kingcrimson

YES! This is so frickin' awesome! There were a few minor issues for early adopters; tops failing, bad batteries, no adapters included as had been promised, and some other isolated issues. I remember reading perhaps a hundred or more pages ago in this thread that something would be coming down the line. I usually never get in on stuff like this!

pinoy

PACQUIAO!!!
Same here. I got lucky during the 7/10 sale. Planet Vape was selling so many Perseis that they had to dig into there stash and sell me a unit with no serial #. I'm not an early adopter just got lucky. I hope it doesn't make a difference.

pinoy,

DubCRider

Whoever found the unnumbered one I lost probably won't even know to get in on this deal, poor guy!

DubCRider,
Reactions: OF

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
been waiting on sending in my bad tops and a bad o-phos for this so i am stoked. i also was an early buy-in w/ the bender so i am hoping this all comes together at around the same time. summer is starting to fade, but it looks like G is gonna help it shine a little longer this year ;)

How dope is the Persei SS?

Rhetorical question.

With the double top, the Persei SS is ridiculous. It's the epitome of "packs small, plays big".

The setup in this pic is 2 x 2.4 ohm carts @ 3.7 v (1 x 18350). Don't underestimate this puppy. Not really knowing any better (or even bothering to consider it), I tried out my usual Persei draw of 6 sec on/5 sec off. :o Ummm...wow. WOW. I could only do 2 pulls; after the exhale, I was coughing like I had just popped my mj cherry. :D :nod: :smug: :wave:

Some may call the double-barrel setup unnecessary and excessive, perhaps rightly so. However, I think this design is valuable for a couple of reasons.

Although I don't necessarily need the dosage that a single hit from the Persei double top delivers, I'm willing to bet that there are folks out there who do. The size of the SS is just gravy.

The double cart top also reveals the type of designers, engineers, and pioneers that we're dealing with. This isn't just thinking outside the box; it's thinking outside the fucking hyper-cube.

With the coming of the Persei bub, Bender, Herc, Universe, numerous back-burner projects, and who knows what else, it's a good time to be a D9 devotee. :tup:

Darb

been waiting on sending in my bad tops and a bad o-phos for this so i am stoked. i also was an early buy-in w/ the bender so i am hoping this all comes together at around the same time. summer is starting to fade, but it looks like G is gonna help it shine a little longer this year ;)

I've had my non serial number replaced under warranty with a serial numbered version. I'm thinking they kept a record of this though. At least I hope so!!

Darb,

kittyboy

You are welcome.

What do you do if you already have an account?

kittyboy,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Same here. I got lucky during the 7/10 sale. Planet Vape was selling so many Perseis that they had to dig into there stash and sell me a unit with no serial #. I'm not an early adopter just got lucky. I hope it doesn't make a difference.

Any answers to this question out there?

jambandphan03,

jpdnkstr

Awesome! Thanks to e-cigs, I haven't had an analog cigarette in 2 months!

Is the ss tank meant to be used with the omicron (i.e. is it made to be flush with the omicron body)? Do you use it w/ the persei? If so, how does it look? How much juice does it hold?
It sits flush w Omi body, looks good on Persei also, not sure on exact capacity.

jpdnkstr,

Sinclue

OK disagree with me, I can't force you to be right
I got an unnumbered one right here. I got it from SC. Looks like he filed the serial number off for some reason before he sold it to me.....

I wonder why.

What do I win?

OF

Say what? You got it from whom?

Sinclue,
Reactions: OF
Top Bottom